Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Casting Votes Not Your Own
Single Vote - Felony with mandatory 2 years in prison
>1 Harvesting (see below)
Organized Vote Fraud
Harvesting - Felony with mandatory 20 years in prison
Conspiracy To Commit Vote Fraud - Felony with mandatory life in prison no parole.
Compromising and/or attempting to alter the calculations of a voting machine - Felony with mandatory life in prison no parole.

Organized Vote Fraud
Conspiracy To Commit Vote Fraud - Felony with mandatory life in prison no parole.
Compromising and/or attempting to alter the calculations of a voting machine - Felony with mandatory life in prison no parole.
Also, if an elected official spreads lies to the American people about massive voter fraud when they know they are lying, be put in front of a firing squad.

Also, if an elected official spreads lies to the American people about massive voter fraud when they know they are lying, be put in front of a firing squad.
I am skeptical mass coordinated voter fraud occurred across a variety of states and without proof little if anything should have been said publicly, but republicans Pollsters were very confident and accurate in Georgia projections for 2022 and they said it was because the shannagins In Fulton Co were negated with the voter law changes. It changed the vote in Fulton County in 2022 by 50K to 60K. I wish someone would post detailed analytics from Fulton Co and other heavy Blue areas but suspect neither side wants to touch that hot potato.

Pubs cannot take that the nation is becoming more and more purple/blue. As younger folks are more and more educated it only makes sense whether you like it or not, for better or worse. College educated have always leaned dem.
You mean more and more indoctrinated. Educated folks don’t vote for the idiocy of the dim party and it’s high tax and wasteful spending policies. In fact let me put it to you bluntly. If you support what the dims are doing to the economy, energy, and the sexualization of children and race baiting politics you are a certifiable idiot. That’s the scary thing. If dims really didn’t cheat you dims will get what you want. America will cease to exist as it was, bright and shining light, and we will be a third world hell hole. All thanks to young indoctrinated know it all idiots.

Pubs cannot take that the nation is becoming more and more purple/blue. As younger folks are more and more educated it only makes sense whether you like it or not, for better or worse. College educated have always leaned dem.
You were just telling us a few days ago that you aren’t a liberal. If you aren’t a pub and you aren’t a liberal. While telling us pubs are dumb, and Dems are brilliant, but say you can identify as a table. Where do you fall on the dumbass pole?

If you refuse to make a decision, but lean one way hard publicly. This is the current state of your unit. Just think, if you admitted to being a lib you could identify as this guy.

il_570xN.3564794112_ap61.jpg

Last edited:
You were just telling us a few days ago that you aren’t a liberal. If you aren’t a pub and you aren’t a liberal. While telling us pubs are dumb, and Dems are brilliant, but say you can identify as a table. Where do you fall on the dumbass pole?
I’m not. But I can clearly see what’s happening. It’s much easier when you don’t belong to a side. Doesn’t cloud your view.

And if a candidate for federal office conspires with foreign agents to produce false and salacious accusations the penalty shall be public hanging followed by burning of the corpse.

Well zippy, I guess the old adage is true.
When you're a dipshit kid if you're not a liberal you don't have a heart and when you grow up if you're not a conservative you don't have a brain.

Educated does not equate to being smarter. Bailing out college student loans a prime example. There are no signs to indicate that our current education system is producing smarter people. FWIW studies show college educated women do lean heavily liberal, while college educated men generally lean conservative. Single females lean heavily to the Democrats whether college educated or if they’ve had 5 kids out of wedlock before their 21st birthday.

Educated does not equate to being smarter. Bailing out college student loans a prime example. There are no signs to indicate that our current education system is producing smarter people. FWIW studies show college educated women do lean heavily liberal, while college educated men generally lean conservative. Single females lean heavily to the Democrats whether college educated or if they’ve had 5 kids out of wedlock before their 21st birthday.
And punk kid college boys don’t know anything and are wishy washy. Just like the so called independents. Don’t stand for anything so very easily influenced by media lies and catchy political ads. Just look at Mitchell. He believes all the horse poop the chat libs post. He always has likes on will the dim propaganda officer, red and black the boy libawonder, and the rest of the gang.

This place knows nothing but name calling. I guess that's why they call it a vent. huh
Ironically name calling of other posters is not allowed, but some have a problem with that. But feel free to call politicians whatever you want.

Reactions: Jaxdawg00
You mean more and more indoctrinated. Educated folks don’t vote for the idiocy of the dim party and it’s high tax and wasteful spending policies. In fact let me put it to you bluntly. If you support what the dims are doing to the economy, energy, and the sexualization of children and race baiting politics you are a certifiable idiot. That’s the scary thing. If dims really didn’t cheat you dims will get what you want. America will cease to exist as it was, bright and shining light, and we will be a third world hell hole. All thanks to young indoctrinated know it all idiots.
Spot on!

Reactions: cherrydawg
There really isn’t any meaningful voter fraud. Never has been. It’s a stupid idea, sold to the morons that comprise the Maga party.
Never in American history has there ever been voter fraud or voting manipulation! You have to be ignorant or just plain blind not to see that. The Dems will cheat at a coin toss, they sure as heck will cheat to stay in power and try to lord over their citizens. We know they lie and steal, you know they cheat to secure the votes.

Last edited:
There really isn’t any meaningful voter fraud. Never has been. It’s a stupid idea, sold to the morons that comprise the Maga party.
I am not mama, nor am I stupid, but I saw voter fraud in 2020 with my own eyes. The fact of the matter is that when these people meet their maker at the pearly gates they will pay their debts. Then who gets the last laugh.

Organized Vote Fraud
Voting machines arent compromised as every audit has always shown. Trump made suckers out of a lot of people of course. Republicans in leadership positions just shake their heads at how stupid much of their base was made to look based off make believe things they read on Twitter two years ago.

The new GOP mantra is always claim you were cheated because there are enough marks out there who will buy it.

I am not mama, nor am I stupid, but I saw voter fraud in 2020 with my own eyes. The fact of the matter is that when these people meet their maker at the pearly gates they will pay their debts. Then who gets the last laugh.
No you didnt - you likely got duped by misleading stories or videos and simply dont process information well enough to realize it. The only debt to pay will be the selfish bad actors who preyed upon your fellow suckers and did great harm to this country.

No you didnt - you likely got duped by misleading stories or videos and simply dont process information well enough to realize it. The only debt to pay will be the selfish bad actors who preyed upon your fellow suckers and did great harm to this country.
That would be the cheating Dems and their vote stealing, Manufactering schemes. You know darn well Biden did not win fairly. Take that weak sauce elsewhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT