ADVERTISEMENT

If Biden and Harris have a plan to beat corona

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Why hasn’t it been implemented? Why would they wait until the election to fix it....

Why would you keep it from the citizens?

The Biden virus fix is one of the dumbest sales pitches I have ever heard.

But for the sake of killing babies and getting benevolence from the government, we will believe it. To get our guy.

Beginning to believe we are a pretty stupid species.

Why hasn’t it been implemented? Why would they wait until the election to fix it....

But for the sake of killing babies and getting benevolence from the government, we will believe it. To get our guy.

If they do, every world leader would be all ears. They are 2 VERY corrupt government crookacrats, nothing more.

Last edited:
they don't or Joe would have tried implementing it in the Dem run cities to save lives, his plan is a vaccine and more testing and something about plexiglass barriers, all of his ideas are already in place, I know a guy that has been putting up plexiglass in Athens since March, they are running on fear and race baiting

I say it often, for 40+ years, we have been no higher than 30th in rankings of education. We are a nation of morons, with a few educated people...the democrats have enforced this situation. But just like there are moron fans of all SEC teams, there are moron fans of both parties. Someone change my mind that any intellectual or group of intellectuals change the vote. The movie Idiocracy comes closest to where we will be than any other science fiction ever. No?

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg

Biden thinks a national mask mandate would save more lives than vaccines, theraputics, or HCQ.

Biden thinks a national mask mandate would save more lives than vaccines, theraputics, or HCQ.
Considering there isn’t a vaccine, then a National mask mandate would save more lives than therapeutics or HCQ...

How could they implement a plan when they aren’t in power? Dumb question brother

Reactions: MRDAWG
How could they implement a plan when they aren’t in power? Dumb question brother
Exactly. Biden is a private citizen and Harris is one of 100 Senators with Mitch firmly on the side of doing nothing anytime soon...hell, at this point Trump has given up as we set a record for daily cases this past week...

Considering there isn’t a vaccine, then a National mask mandate would save more lives than therapeutics or HCQ...

How’s that going in Europe?

If you listen to Biden, his plan involves massive testing (we’re testing 1m/day now), enactment of war powers act to produce PPE (we’ve been doing that since April), provide funding & guidance to states/schools/businesses (we’ve been doing that since April).

The only differences are his suggestion of a national mask mandate, which he backed off of because that’s an unconstitutional over reach.

And his promises to shut it down should “the scientists” tell him to. America isn’t shutting back down. This is a free country and rhetoric like that has no place in it.

Exactly. Biden is a private citizen and Harris is one of 100 Senators with Mitch firmly on the side of doing nothing anytime soon...hell, at this point Trump has given up as we set a record for daily cases this past week...

No ones given up on anything. People have simply gotten over the hysteria and decided to live their lives as best they can.

So what should be happening with Covid right now that isn't happening? If elected, what is Biden going to do differently than Trump? No one from the democratic side of the aisle, including Biden, has answered these questions with anything more than saying Trump handled it poorly.

So with a congressional mandate, you think if there was a way to save 200,000 people, it wouldn’t, couldn’t or shouldn’t be implemented?

We shut down travel from the source country. Other than stopping all business and creating more gov dependency, what more could we have done.

Teach people good hygiene..... of yeah, we can’t truly fix the source of problems, we have to bandage the symptoms politically.

Kind of like abortion. Stop conception. But no, we would rather kill the life created. We then convince women it is their right to kill life then pander to their vote.

How’s that going in Europe?

If you listen to Biden, his plan involves massive testing (we’re testing 1m/day now), enactment of war powers act to produce PPE (we’ve been doing that since April), provide funding & guidance to states/schools/businesses (we’ve been doing that since April).

The only differences are his suggestion of a national mask mandate, which he backed off of because that’s an unconstitutional over reach.

And his promises to shut it down should “the scientists” tell him to. America isn’t shutting back down. This is a free country and rhetoric like that has no place in it.
I mean, there are countries doing well in combatting the virus. How much have we invested in contract tracing? 23M Taiwan citizens live their lives normally with no lockdowns because they have handled the virus incredibly well...230k Americans might like our government to do a bit more to aggressively get cases to 0...

So what should be happening with Covid right now that isn't happening? If elected, what is Biden going to do differently than Trump? No one from the democratic side of the aisle, including Biden, has answered these questions with anything more than saying Trump handled it poorly.
Aggressive contract tracing would be a start...shutting down hotspots to prevent additional spread...additional funding for state and local governments would be good so they don’t have massive government layoffs when things get worse this winter...would have been good to pass a Bill to help the airlines avoid laying off thousands in October...re-establish the NSC infectious disease unit...rejoin the WHO...that’s just off the top of my head

We shut down travel from the source country.
That worked spectacularly well considering it didn’t apply to US citizens or to any other country where people could have had the virus and come here...also, did we even quarantine people coming off the planes or screen them for symptoms...nope

Aggressive contract tracing would be a start...shutting down hotspots to prevent additional spread...additional funding for state and local governments would be good so they don’t have massive government layoffs when things get worse this winter...would have been good to pass a Bill to help the airlines avoid laying off thousands in October...re-establish the NSC infectious disease unit...rejoin the WHO...that’s just off the top of my head
Well the WHO have recently said they do not advocate lockdowns to control the virus, so you'll have to eliminate one of your solutions.

Curious, do you think we should do aggressive contact tracing, shutdowns, government funding of tests, etc every flu season? I'm sure that 60K-80K Americans every year might like our government to do a bit more to aggressively get cases to 0...

Rejoin the WHO?

Jesus man.

Rejoin The WHO? How ‘bout NO. Start something new vs the corrupt/expensive WHO org

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT