ADVERTISEMENT

Marriage Equality is here!!!!!! The SCOTUS has ensured that Obama will go down.......

as the most influential President in American history.

Influential as in good or bad? History will tell us the impact of his progressive agenda on society and the moral decline of our culture. I might be in the minority on social issues but we're on a fast track to a complete moral collapse.

No one knows, but dreamers will dream and haters will hate. The legacy BS for every POTUS changes with every generation's book(s) on that particular individual with their spin and their perception of reality. We know for sure that those perceptions do change with the wind.

Roberts, who y'day voted for obamacare, and admitted to rewriting the law ,voted against gay marriage today saying this court is not the legislature.Funny that.

Reactions: ajk9
No one knows, but dreamers will dream and haters will hate. The legacy BS for every POTUS changes with every generation's book(s) on that particular individual with their spin and their perception of reality. We know for sure that those perceptions do change with the wind.

It's true that past presidents are constantly being reevaluated.
There has been a linear progression when it comes to civil rights in this country though.
If those progressions are ever reversed, we'll truly be in moral decline.

as the most influential President in American history.

No chance of that being true.
We have Washington, Lincoln and FDR who served during the most critical periods in our history and all three greatly shaped their times and future times with the decisions they made.
Who might be fourth on the list at a given period of historical assessment is to be determined, but the top spots are secure. At least till some great upheaval occurs.

Here's the entire opinion. It took all the way to the end to find out about churches, their beliefs, etc. They are protected by the 1st amendment. Glad to hear that. My issue has always been churches shouldn't be forced to do the religious ceremony. Had no problem with the civil union (since we're all supposed to be created equal) as you must get that piece of paper from your local govt. to be legal. Without it, your "religious" ceremony means nothing legally.

So depending on what your church decides, they don't have to marry gay couples.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

Roberts, who y'day voted for obamacare, and admitted to rewriting the law ,voted against gay marriage today saying this court is not the legislature.Funny that.
What a D-bag he's turned out to be. Re-writing a law? This country is going down in flames. Once again, 18 Enumerated Powers. That's all the Federal Government should be doing. Period. We're all done.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
We have Washington, Lincoln and FDR who served during the most critical periods in our history and all three greatly shaped their times and future times with the decisions they made.
Who might be fourth on the list at a given period of historical assessment is to be determined, but the top spots are secure. At least till some great upheaval occurs.

No doubt, POSOTUS will go down in history as the man who destroyed the Country. He is the worst President and person every to hold the office

Here's the entire opinion. It took all the way to the end to find out about churches, their beliefs, etc. They are protected by the 1st amendment. Glad to hear that. My issue has always been churches shouldn't be forced to do the religious ceremony. Had no problem with the civil union (since we're all supposed to be created equal) as you must get that piece of paper from your local govt. to be legal. Without it, your "religious" ceremony means nothing legally.

So depending on what your church decides, they don't have to marry gay couples.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf
We'll see. You make the assumption we're dealing with ppl of Character. These nuts won't stop here. Its a purposeful attack on the foundation and culture of the Country. There will be a couple of fruits suing a Church in less than a Month I'd bet

It's true that past presidents are constantly being reevaluated.
There has been a linear progression when it comes to civil rights in this country though.
If those progressions are ever reversed, we'll truly be in moral decline.

progression, noun, a movement or development toward a destination or a more advanced state, especially gradually or in stages.

regression, noun, a trend or shift toward a lower or less perfect state.

Helen, this country is clearly not making progress on much of anything, unless you believe fast tracking this country to third world status means progress.

progression, noun, a movement or development toward a destination or a more advanced state, especially gradually or in stages.

regression, noun, a trend or shift toward a lower or less perfect state.

Helen, this country is clearly not making progress on much of anything, unless you believe fast tracking this country to third world status means progress.

Helen is a regressive. Nothing progressive about liberals

Here is the first couple looking to get married in Georgia

635707819408220313-11652279-10207450942894747-1254959065-n.jpg

And this man.

Reactions: shonuff253
Exactly. He only re-writes the laws part-time. What a total disappointment and a "spineless" excuse for a judge. He lied to GW Bush when he was asked how he'd interpret the law. I didn't expect anything but total partisanship from Obama's appointment but both Bush Sr. & GWB's appointments have been a disaster to the rule of law. Words no longer hold any meaning.

Here is the first couple looking to get married in Georgia

635707819408220313-11652279-10207450942894747-1254959065-n.jpg

And this man.

Always wondered why women who supposedly prefer other women so often pick one that looks like a man. Doesn't that sorta run contrary to the whole concept of preferring a woman? Heck if you want someone who looks like a guy why not just get the genuine article. Just wondering.....

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
FDR does not belong on that list, he was the first BIG government POTUS . Thanks a pant load for your social programs Mr. Rosevelt

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
No doubt, POSOTUS will go down in history as the man who destroyed the Country. He is the worst President and person every to hold the office

I'm pretty sure James Buchanan (BTW, the only gay president thus far in American history) has the worst president spot locked down. He let the southern traitors begin an armed rebellion against the United States and did nothing about it.

Reactions: shonuff253
I'm pretty sure James Buchanan (BTW, the only gay president thus far in American history) has the worst president spot locked down. He let the southern traitors begin an armed rebellion against the United States and did nothing about it.
No, I think POSOTUS is the only gau president........um, they weren't traitors , they were patriots fighting for their Country, they left the Union.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Buchanan was a gay president. This is a great day for America. Wanted to check out the Dawgchat to see the bigots squirm. Obama's had a hell of a week this week.

Reactions: nice marmot
Buchanan was a gay president. This is a great day for America. Wanted to check out the Dawgchat to see the bigots squirm. Obama's had a hell of a week this week.

Well it is a great day for the leftist moonbats who hate the Country. You guys are such truly ignorant asses. You don't have a clue as to what just happened, You just want to feel good about yourself so you can point and say "look how open minder I am, aren't I a good person" You're actually a pack of leeches and haters. What's the next devaincey you want to legitimize? pedophiles? How bout three way marriages, marrying pets?

No, I think POSOTUS is the only gau president........um, they weren't traitors , they were patriots fighting for their Country, they left the Union.

Once again, you are wrong. Treason is the only crime specifically defined in the Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3, a person is guilty of treason if he or she goes to war against the United States or gives “aid or comfort” to an enemy.

And if you really knew US history as well as you think you do, you'd know all about the relationship between James Buchanan and Rufus King.

Yeah! If it hadn't been for that meddling FDR, the Depression might have led to a fascist or communist dictatorship. Bet you're sorry you lost!
He drug the recession out as proven by economist! The god father of all things big government.
He was the first step to our nations government leaning of socailism. So no not really saved us from anything.

Yeah! If it hadn't been for that meddling FDR, the Depression might have led to a fascist or communist dictatorship. Bet you're sorry you lost!

Are you really a professor? I mean seriously? Because you don't know shit. FDR EXTENDED the depression dipshit, WWII ended it. Lord have mercy

Once again, you are wrong. Treason is the only crime specifically defined in the Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3, a person is guilty of treason if he or she goes to war against the United States or gives “aid or comfort” to an enemy.

And if you really knew US history as well as you think you do, you'd know all about the relationship between James Buchanan and Rufus King.

How can it be Treason when you aren't a citizen of that Country? Your history suck dude. As to Buchanan, WGAS? I still maintain that POSOTUS is a GAY man, he's married to a tranny afterall

As was their perogative. That's what gets lost in the Civil War discussion. Nowhere does it say that a State can't leave the Union. Hell, Texas votes on it every two years. Those states declared their independence and left. Lincoln invaded a soveriegn country. It remains the only time in history that we invaded someone and kept the conquered territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT