ADVERTISEMENT

NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

So there is proof according to any left leaning rag that will quote it of Russian collusion. Or a desperate bi partisan report, who wanted the investigation. So they were on the hook too. But no actual proof submitted by the fbi worth the investigation. Which they apologized for wasting tax payer dollars. Were chastised by the an independent investigator for going way too far. You want to die on this hill. You and will. It is insane how you won’t let it go. It was right to investigate. Same way it should have been to investigate a certain laptop. Which was buried. And that absolutely could have changed election results.

I don’t think Trump is squeaky clean when it comes to Russia, but the best investigative group on planet earth found next to nothing. And did so while going way outside their scope, over reaching so much it required changes and an apology. Even offering bribes to bring any proof agains djt. These are fact kckd. Quotes and hopes are not facts. You didn’t even mention anything about Obama and Hillary being actually caught spying on Trump. How come you are avoiding that.

Please read. Durham says they didn’t corroborate “one single substantive allegation”. Not one. The bipartisan report means jack shit. He is telling you the investigation was flawed. They (bipartisan report)called for it so used every chance they could to try to link anything in the bipartisan report. In the end, nothing was corroborated according to Durham. We are at an impasse. This article is absolutely impossible to intelligently argue against.

Not to mention Durham found evidence of much softer treatment of the Clinton’s. Totally different treatment. I will say this again. How can anyone on the right trust them? All while members of this bi partisan report were going on air, saying they have seen the evidence, it is iron clad, trump was done. It is like out of a political movie. Seems like it was made up. This actually happened.
I didn't quote a rag, zing. I quoted the bipartisan report that according to you is not bipartisan because they dared to investigate the guy who brought in a bunch of guys with Russian "friends" and said he and Putin are tight. But maybe it's partisan if MTG and Boebert aren't on it. The difference here is I'm the "lib" that owns up to the fact the FBI was wrong and have shown myself to like policies from both sides, but the truly objective view point is anything that's critical of the conservative side is BS.

Reactions: shonuff253
I didn't quote a rag, zing. I quoted the bipartisan report that according to you is not bipartisan because they dared to investigate the guy who brought in a bunch of guys with Russian "friends" and said he and Putin are tight. But maybe it's partisan if MTG and Boebert aren't on it. The difference here is I'm the "lib" that owns up to the fact the FBI was wrong and have shown myself to like policies from both sides, but the truly objective view point is anything that's critical of the conservative side is BS.
I know you aren’t a lib. I haven’t called you one. I called you the guy who can claim the middle while really only criticizing the right.

I will make it short and sweet. We are somewhat on the same side here for once. I never said an investigation shouldn’t have happened. But that bi partisan report came out in 2020. People from both sides of the isle politically called for the investigation in 16. And the fbi wasted 40 million dollars. So they hammered the point home in their report the investigation was necessary. While knowing they totally screwed up. Nothing was there. And they went on tv a ton of times to say it was.

Durham. 3 years later called their bs. Said not one single point was corroborated. His words were actually more pointed. He also pointed out there was spying. And the fbi treated a Democrat, Hillary, much differently than they did Trump. Did he bring a bunch of indictments. No. Three total. But the fbi admitted wrong doing and said they would change protocols. Which they didn’t. I have hammered mtg here. So don’t come back with that talking point. Not a fan. Or should I say, I guess you love aoc and talib as well. That report isn’t worth wiping your ass with is my point and durham’s n

I know you aren’t a lib. I haven’t called you one. I called you the guy who can claim the middle while really only criticizing the right.

I will make it short and sweet. We are somewhat on the same side here for once. I never said an investigation shouldn’t have happened. But that bi partisan report came out in 2020. People from both sides of the isle politically called for the investigation in 16. And the fbi wasted 40 million dollars. So they hammered the point home in their report the investigation was necessary. While knowing they totally screwed up. Nothing was there. And they went on tv a ton of times to say it was.

Durham. 3 years later called their bs. Said not one single point was corroborated. His words were actually more pointed. He also pointed out there was spying. And the fbi treated a Democrat, Hillary, much differently than they did Trump. Did he bring a bunch of indictments. No. Three total. But the fbi admitted wrong doing and said they would change protocols. Which they didn’t. I have hammered mtg here. So don’t come back with that talking point. Not a fan. Or should I say, I guess you love aoc and talib as well. That report isn’t worth wiping your ass with is my point and durham’s n
An investigation is done to see if something happened. . I mean LA wasted millions investigating OJ Simpson for murder of his ex-wife, I guess. There were plenty of reasons to do it. If nothing more, to ease people's minds since Trump himself had put on a clown show about his relationship with a man he probably never even emailed, much less placed a phone call to or met in person. Again, you are arguing the FBI with the wrong guy here.

As far as Hllary, those are different things, so it's hard to say should she have been investigated in the same way. The FBI shouldn't just believe anything they get about someone without making sure it's factual. I agree on that.

But colluding with a foreign government to help you win an election is far different than using a server that could leak classified files. In fact, it's far different than taking classified files home with you and knowingly showing it to someone that doesn't have clearance.

Example: You go to your doctor and it turns out you have herpes. The doctor is looking at your file on his computer screen and leaves it on while he leaves to go see a patient. The exterminator, who goes to your church, comes in and sees on the screen that you have herpes. That's terrible.

But it's nowhere near the doctor calling up his best friend who serves with you on the church board and telling him you've contracted herpes.

Now let's look at your claim in bold for a sec: "while really only criticizing the right"

This place is dominated with right wing fanatics that think their way is the straight and narrow and if Jesus came and told them they were wrong, they'd claim he was the devil. So it's kind of hard to judge my views when the majority of views on here are far right rather than far left.

Things that I've said on here that are not in line with what you think of as the standard left:

Trans people in women's sports is ridiculous.
Using the pronoun "they" for a singular person is ridiculous.
Making up words and saying a person has to call you those words is ridiculous.
Allowing kids to make the choice to transition and doing it before they are adults is horrible.
Abortion on demand after viability is wrong.
I'm for the most part Pro Israel, though I do think there are things they have done that they shouldn't. (Settlements and locking up Palestinians and keeping them in jail for long periods with no charge)
I support the people of the lands Russia invaded. That makes me a Reagan Republican, but I guess that makes me a Democrat these days. ;-)

Last edited:
Your man was both an asshole and an effective leader to the Jan 6th insurrectionists. First he got them to DC with "be there, will be wild" then he got them really fired up with "if you don't fight like hell, you're not gonna have a country any more" then he blessed them with "these are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots ."

And you think that was Trump’s command to storm the capital, take over the government , and keep Biden from taking office?

And you think that was Trump’s command to storm the capital, take over the government , and keep Biden from taking office?
I think that there is clear proof he was willing to do illegal things to try to keep himself in office beyond Jan. 6th. The people who worked for him told him so and wouldn't do his bidding because of it.

No his plan was to intimidate members of the Senate to not certify the election. Pence and everyone told him the VP's role in certification was ceremonial at best but he wouldn't listen. The DoJ, Barr and Pence all told him this but yet he still pushed through with the Big Lie. That's where the insurrection charge is really going to stick...it's his actions to stop the certification of the election despite knowing there was no election fraud and knowing the VP can't stop or delay the certification process

He does because the media told him so. (And permanent TDS).
No, he believes that because of Trump’s many, many public statements and the testimony under oath of numerous republicans with first hand knowledge of what happened.

Accusing those of us who take issue with the former president and current GOP frontrunner is a textbook example of gaslighting. TDS is a real thing, but it’s victims are you and the other Trump followers who continue to bend yourselves into knots to make excuses for what is obviously a broken human being who has no business ever getting near the Whitehouse again.

An investigation is done to see if something happened. . I mean LA wasted millions investigating OJ Simpson for murder of his ex-wife, I guess. There were plenty of reasons to do it. If nothing more, to ease people's minds since Trump himself had put on a clown show about his relationship with a man he probably never even emailed, much less placed a phone call to or met in person. Again, you are arguing the FBI with the wrong guy here.

As far as Hllary, those are different things, so it's hard to say should she have been investigated in the same way. The FBI shouldn't just believe anything they get about someone without making sure it's factual. I agree on that.

But colluding with a foreign government to help you win an election is far different than using a server that could leak classified files. In fact, it's far different than taking classified files home with you and knowingly showing it to someone that doesn't have clearance.

Example: You go to your doctor and it turns out you have herpes. The doctor is looking at your file on his computer screen and leaves it on while he leaves to go see a patient. The exterminator, who goes to your church, comes in and sees on the screen that you have herpes. That's terrible.

But it's nowhere near the doctor calling up his best friend who serves with you on the church board and telling him you've contracted herpes.

Now let's look at your claim in bold for a sec: "while really only criticizing the right"

This place is dominated with right wing fanatics that think their way is the straight and narrow and if Jesus came and told them they were wrong, they'd claim he was the devil. So it's kind of hard to judge my views when the majority of views on here are far right rather than far left.

Things that I've said on here that are not in line with what you think of as the standard left:

Trans people in women's sports is ridiculous.
Using the pronoun "they" for a singular person is ridiculous.
Making up words and saying a person has to call you those words is ridiculous.
Allowing kids to make the choice to transition and doing it before they are adults is horrible.
Abortion on demand after viability is wrong.
I'm for the most part Pro Israel, though I do think there are things they have done that they shouldn't. (Settlements and locking up Palestinians and keeping them in jail for long periods with no charge)
I support the people of the lands Russia invaded. That makes me a Reagan Republican, but I guess that makes me a Democrat these days. ;-)
A lot to unpack here. First off. I am sorry you have herpes. I hope you are careful. We will get back to that.

If you are a Reagan republican there is no way in hell you can vote for Biden. TDS I know you have in spades. I understand that, but like Mitchell just saying you are a Reagan pub says otherwise. You support the Ukraine. I do as well. To an extent. They aren’t an ally. They are one of the most corrupt places on earth. If you think we are just supporting them because Russia invaded them, you are a really gullible Reagan pub. He would laugh at you for that line of thinking. By the way, I support the good ole USA first. Solve what is going on here first and foremost.

Giving someone a heads up that you are going to raid them, allowing them time to get rid of evidence is what happened. Top secret evidence. We will never know how dangerous that was. With Trump they should have stopped after two weeks. The investigation is fine. The tds and over pursuit from someone who is supposed to be impartial isn’t. They have given hunter the same treatment. You say you call a spade a spade. Can you admit what they did was clearly wrong and people on the right should be fearful of their continued actions. Nope. Won’t happen from you.

That gets us back to your herpes. Sorry. You had sex in the 90’s probably. Comes with the territory. You last grandiose speech about who you are as a former pub is great. Agree with nearly all of it. But on this board you only try to give your herpes to guys on the right. Never seen you argue with will, nice or sho. Or even Mitchell your brother in arms. He liked that post so fast I am surprised he didn’t catch the herp from you. Like him, you want to be considered in the middle. Go after someone on both sides you disagree with. Otherwise, stop getting your panties in a bunch when someone calls you both liberals. Would love to give you credit for being a Reagan Republican. So little evidence out there points to you being one, how can you tell. On the board, you are a trans that doesn’t tell anyone.

No, he believes that because of Trump’s many, many public statements and the testimony under oath of numerous republicans with first hand knowledge of what happened.

Accusing those of us who take issue with the former president and current GOP frontrunner is a textbook example of gaslighting. TDS is a real thing, but it’s victims are you and the other Trump followers who continue to bend yourselves into knots to make excuses for what is obviously a broken human being who has no business ever getting near the Whitehouse again.

Absolutely agree Trump is a broken human being. And I'm sure his ardent supporters are guilty of their fair share of gaslighting. But they aren't the only ones. The left has had its moments as well.

“Look, the president has been doing the work,” she said. “And if you think about the record funding, he has done more than any prior president to secure the border and build a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system.”

-Karine Jean Pierre

Reactions: willdup
A lot to unpack here. First off. I am sorry you have herpes. I hope you are careful. We will get back to that.

If you are a Reagan republican there is no way in hell you can vote for Biden. TDS I know you have in spades. I understand that, but like Mitchell just saying you are a Reagan pub says otherwise. You support the Ukraine. I do as well. To an extent. They aren’t an ally. They are one of the most corrupt places on earth. If you think we are just supporting them because Russia invaded them, you are a really gullible Reagan pub. He would laugh at you for that line of thinking. By the way, I support the good ole USA first. Solve what is going on here first and foremost.

Giving someone a heads up that you are going to raid them, allowing them time to get rid of evidence is what happened. Top secret evidence. We will never know how dangerous that was. With Trump they should have stopped after two weeks. The investigation is fine. The tds and over pursuit from someone who is supposed to be impartial isn’t. They have given hunter the same treatment. You say you call a spade a spade. Can you admit what they did was clearly wrong and people on the right should be fearful of their continued actions. Nope. Won’t happen from you.

That gets us back to your herpes. Sorry. You had sex in the 90’s probably. Comes with the territory. You last grandiose speech about who you are as a former pub is great. Agree with nearly all of it. But on this board you only try to give your herpes to guys on the right. Never seen you argue with will, nice or sho. Or even Mitchell your brother in arms. He liked that post so fast I am surprised he didn’t catch the herp from you. Like him, you want to be considered in the middle. Go after someone on both sides you disagree with. Otherwise, stop getting your panties in a bunch when someone calls you both liberals. Would love to give you credit for being a Reagan Republican. So little evidence out there points to you being one, how can you tell. On the board, you are a trans that doesn’t tell anyone.
giphy-1.gif

It takes you awhile, but you eventually become like so many others on here and start with your TDS jokes and such. And I realize what I thought might be a fruitful convo was for naught. Such a disappointment. I stopped reading pretty early on.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253

You are spot on. The two of them are so blinded by tds they don't see the mountain of warts on their boy Joe. Joe is so much worse than trump in so many ways. That is the thing that is absolutely mind boggling. As I stated in another post. Helping biden get elected is like putting a gun to your own head and pulling the trigger.

1. Open borders - an attack on America by the sitting president. It is disastrous for the economy, raises the crime level, and divides the country. Trump at least is America first and will protect the border.

2. Economic policy, Joe's policy is all about buying votes and sending money to other nations. The average American has been substantially hurt by his polices. Elite leftist care nothing about America and its people.

3. Foreign policy, Biden's = Joke. How many billion did he give to Iran to help them attack us and our allies? How bad did he screw up Afghanistan, do any of our enemy's respect or fear Joe Biden.

4. The one person that lies more than Trump = Joe Biden

5. Can any unbiased person really believe Joe is not compensated by the Biden crime family?

Trump has warts and has done some stupid things. But in all areas he was and will be better for America than Joe Biden.

You are absolutely right. No true Reagan man would ever vote to let someone destroy America and that is exactly what Joe and his handlers are doing. They can claim all they want, but proof is in the pudding. They are blinded by their TDS and have lost all ability to reason and do what is best for America.

Joe's main no 1 platform as stated by his campaign is BABY MURDER. They know he can't win on any other issue.

interesting coming from the supposedly intelligent peace maker of the chat. You show what you are every day.
Oh, it was a joke. You know. The kind like where you call someone an idiot, communist, retarded, Nazi, etc. just because they disagree with your opinon, Then you whine when after you do it for the hundreth time they finally tell you what an immature, naive human being you are.

Last edited:
giphy-1.gif

It takes you awhile, but you eventually become like so many others on here and start with your TDS jokes and such. And I realize what I thought might be a fruitful convo was for naught. Such a disappointment. I stopped reading pretty early on.
I offended. I am sorry kckd. I figured posting a little bit like the old chat days would be nostalgic for you and me. Since we were there. Being funny about my point obviously flew over your head. Or triggered you. Since you shot me birds. That made me laugh.

My point kckd thru that was how do we know you are a Reagan pub. When you only line up to argue or troll guys from the right. Certainly seems like a logically conclusion for people here to think you are a liberal. There is no other evidence. Kidney stoned is an example of what I am saying. I have seen him argue with both sides. Lra I have seen arguing with both sides. When they think the point is wrong. You may believe at times the guys from the left here are wrong. Obviously by your last post. But no one has seen it. Like Bigfoot, I am supposed to believe it exists because you tell me so. I was able to trigger you. I do appreciate that.

200w.gif

I offended. I am sorry kckd. I figured posting a little bit like the old chat days would be nostalgic for you and me. Since we were there. Being funny about my point obviously flew over your head. Or triggered you. Since you shot me birds. That made me laugh.

My point kckd thru that was how do we know you are a Reagan pub. When you only line up to argue or troll guys from the right. Certainly seems like a logically conclusion for people here to think you are a liberal. There is no other evidence. Kidney stoned is an example of what I am saying. I have seen him argue with both sides. Lra I have seen arguing with both sides. When they think the point is wrong. You may believe at times the guys from the left here are wrong. Obviously by your last post. But no one has seen it. Like Bigfoot, I am supposed to believe it exists because you tell me so. I was able to trigger you. I do appreciate that.

200w.gif
Yeah, two words and stopped and as Nick Saban would say IAGTFTS.

Absolutely agree Trump is a broken human being. And I'm sure his ardent supporters are guilty of their fair share of gaslighting. But they aren't the only ones. The left has had its moments as well.

“Look, the president has been doing the work,” she said. “And if you think about the record funding, he has done more than any prior president to secure the border and build a safe, orderly, and humane immigration system.”

-Karine Jean Pierre
US Politics is a dirty business rife with hypocrisy under the best of circumstances and it’s been that way for most of our history. Unfortunately, SCOTUS opened the financial spigot via Citizens United which has only made the dynamic that much worse.

There are no innocents in DC. Pick your poison and then we can vote the worst people out of office in free and fair elections every few years. Which is exactly why what Trump and the GOP tried to do in 2020 remains such an ongoing threat to the country.

US Politics is a dirty business rife with hypocrisy under the best of circumstances and it’s been that way for most of our history. Unfortunately, SCOTUS opened the financial spigot via Citizens United which has only made the dynamic that much worse.

There are no innocents in DC. Pick your poison and then we can vote the worst people out of office in free and fair elections every few years. Which is exactly why what Trump and the GOP tried to do in 2020 remains such an ongoing threat to the country.
you honestly believe Trump would stop elections? Honestly.

And regarding the "fair" election category, let the freakin' people decide. If Trump is so terrible, he will lose. Is it just coincidence that 27 trials are scheduled between now and election day, covering a wide array of "crimes," most of which are absolutely unprecedented in the way the law is applied and/or the extent of the prosecution? Pretty easy that the bigger threat to democracy is the way the courts are being used to suppress the vote or disqualify a candidate.

It is symptomatic of the same thing in media. The left doesn't seem to trust the "idiot" Americans to do their own thinking. Gotta suppress opinions or even facts in the news as "disinformation" lest the public not get their info from more "trusted" sources.

The public is sick of it. Maher made a great point the other day. Watching CNN do well in their town hall, answering questions, generally a positive event, then it cuts to 6 know it all pundits who basically trash everything that we just saw with our own eyes. People are sick of it.

You are spot on. The two of them are so blinded by tds they don't see the mountain of warts on their boy Joe. Joe is so much worse than trump in so many ways. That is the thing that is absolutely mind boggling. As I stated in another post. Helping biden get elected is like putting a gun to your own head and pulling the trigger.

1. Open borders - an attack on America by the sitting president. It is disastrous for the economy, raises the crime level, and divides the country. Trump at least is America first and will protect the border.

2. Economic policy, Joe's policy is all about buying votes and sending money to other nations. The average American has been substantially hurt by his polices. Elite leftist care nothing about America and its people.

3. Foreign policy, Biden's = Joke. How many billion did he give to Iran to help them attack us and our allies? How bad did he screw up Afghanistan, do any of our enemy's respect or fear Joe Biden.

4. The one person that lies more than Trump = Joe Biden

5. Can any unbiased person really believe Joe is not compensated by the Biden crime family?

Trump has warts and has done some stupid things. But in all areas he was and will be better for America than Joe Biden.

You are absolutely right. No true Reagan man would ever vote to let someone destroy America and that is exactly what Joe and his handlers are doing. They can claim all they want, but proof is in the pudding. They are blinded by their TDS and have lost all ability to reason and do what is best for America.

Joe's main no 1 platform as stated by his campaign is BABY MURDER. They know he can't win on any other issue.
I truly like both guys as posters. I think they are good people. I think most of the guys here on the left are actually good people for the most part too. I know we disagree there, but Mitchell and Kckd are the most frustrating. I get the trump dislike. Or that he isn’t your cup of tea. But Joe is such an overwhelming clusterf it is hard to get their position. It isn’t like we haven’t proven beyond a shadow of a doubt both guys can be bad people. I don’t want to post the Biden little girl nipple pinch again, because it makes me uncomfortable. The abortion issue is the one loser for the pubs. Like you say it is the soft spot Joe is hitting hard. I like Trump taking that out of his hands some. Stating 15 weeks is his opinion, but he would rather the states handle it like the Supreme Court suggested. That is solid politicking.

Yeah, two words and stopped and as Nick Saban would say IAGTFTS.
You are mad. Nice. Relax Francis. That was an attempt at an apology. I am honored. When you calm down and can handle yourself like an adult let me know. Or should I just call you my bitch now. Smh 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
That's literally what he tried to do in a variety of ways and was close but didn't quite have enough help to do it.
Really? By saying dumb shit and encouraging a bunch of unarmed jackasses to protest? There are checks and balances. And even if you believe the worst about his intentions, those checks and balances win out every time.

There is zero chance that Trump "ends democracy." Zero. Sorry.

And there is zero chance Biden ends democracy either, but I would argue the use of courts to attempt to disqualify an opponent is a much bigger threat than a jackass with a viking hat at the capitol.

Let the people decide. Quit trying to disqualify candidates. If he's that bad, he will lose. right?

Really? By saying dumb shit and encouraging a bunch of unarmed jackasses to protest? There are checks and balances. And even if you believe the worst about his intentions, those checks and balances win out every time.

And there is zero chance Biden ends democracy either, but I would argue the use of courts to attempt to disqualify an opponent is a much bigger threat than a jackass with a viking hat at the capitol.

Let the people decide. Quit trying to disqualify candidates. If he's that bad, he will lose. right?
Amen.

you honestly believe Trump would stop elections? Honestly.

And regarding the "fair" election category, let the freakin' people decide. If Trump is so terrible, he will lose. Is it just coincidence that 27 trials are scheduled between now and election day, covering a wide array of "crimes," most of which are absolutely unprecedented in the way the law is applied and/or the extent of the prosecution? Pretty easy that the bigger threat to democracy is the way the courts are being used to suppress the vote or disqualify a candidate.

It is symptomatic of the same thing in media. The left doesn't seem to trust the "idiot" Americans to do their own thinking. Gotta suppress opinions or even facts in the news as "disinformation" lest the public not get their info from more "trusted" sources.

The public is sick of it. Maher made a great point the other day. Watching CNN do well in their town hall, answering questions, generally a positive event, then it cuts to 6 know it all pundits who basically trash everything that we just saw with our own eyes. People are sick of it.
Would Trump try to end elections? I doubt it. However, Trump is charged in DC and GA with trying to subvert the 2020 election results and I have no doubt he would try and do everything he did in 2020 and more if given the chance again.

It would be helpful to see at least one of those two cases resolved before November, but Trump will continue to do everything in his power to prevent that from happening.

So why wouldn’t I believe that Trump will continue to behave the way we saw in 2020? He’s entirely unrepentant, he’s still lying about election fraud and he’s praising the people he sent to the Capitol to stop certification, to the point of promising to pardon them. What could possibly lead to the conclusion that Trump is suddenly going to abide by an election outcome he doesn’t care for?

In fact, if Trump losses in November, we are going to see a new round of violence because Trump will NEVER concede he lost a fair election, and he has a bunch of supporters who believed his bullshit last time and will do it again this time.

Jan. 6th was just one thing. He did other things before that. He had fake electors lined up to vote for him in states he didn't win. This was done. It's not fake news.

Would Trump try to end elections? I doubt it. However, Trump is charged in DC and GA with trying to subvert the 2020 election results and I have no doubt he would try and do everything he did in 2020 and more if given the chance again.

It would be helpful to see at least one of those two cases resolved before November, but Trump will continue to do everything in his power to prevent that from happening.

So why wouldn’t I believe that Trump will continue to behave the way we saw in 2020? He’s entirely unrepentant, he’s still lying about election fraud and he’s praising the people he sent to the Capitol to stop certification, to the point of promising to pardon them. What could possibly lead to the conclusion that Trump is suddenly going to abide by an election outcome he doesn’t care for?

In fact, if Trump losses in November, we are going to see a new round of bullshit because Trump will NEVER concede he lost a fair election, and he has a bunch of supporters who believed his bullshit last time and will do it again this time.
It's a clear fact that they can't digest. He's never lost any election, even a primary, where he didn't claim it was rigged.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VC1Z9/

Like low country said. Checks and balances. This has been done before. But first by democrats. Who just so happened to be right. But the original count had Richard Nixon winning Hawaii. Which pubs cast their electoral vote from there. Before the recount, democrats also used three fake electoral votes. Because they believed in a recount they would win. It actually did happen. The recount determined Kennedy won by 115 votes. Everything worked out as it should be. The only claim here different was that trump should have had no reason according to whatever expert you ask to believe a recount turns out different in ga. Despite the vote being so close. I am sure in his mind he felt differently. Also, this recount in Hawaii would not have possibly changed the election outcome.

And it is naive to believe the other side wouldn’t have protested a loss. Hillary told Biden never concede. Biden also declared victory before midnight so he could contest the results while at the time he was behind. (I was actually watching nbc when this happened. Every pundit claimed this was his strategy by claiming victory early)Every election won since 2000 has been considered rigged by the democrats. Unless they won. That is a lousy argument. Both sides take this stance regularly now.

Last edited:

Like low country said. Checks and balances. This has been done before. But first by democrats. Who just so happened to be right. But the original count had Richard Nixon winning Hawaii. Which pubs cast their electoral vote from there. Before the recount, democrats also used three fake electoral votes. Because they believed in a recount they would win. It actually did happen. The recount determined Kennedy won by 115 votes. Everything worked out as it should be. The only claim here different was that trump should have had no reason according to whatever expert you ask to believe a recount turns out different in ga. Despite the vote being so close. I am sure in his mind he felt differently. Also, this recount in Hawaii would not have possibly changed the election outcome.

And it is naive to believe the other side wouldn’t have protested a loss. Hillary told Biden never concede. Biden also declared victory before midnight so he could contest the results while at the time he was behind. (I was actually watching nbc when this happened. Every pundit claimed this was his strategy by claiming victory early)Every election won since 2000 has been considered rigged by the democrats. Unless they won. That is a lousy argument. Both sides take this stance regularly now.
They have short selective memories

Oh, it was a joke. You know. The kind like where you call someone an idiot, communist, retarded, Nazi, etc. just because they disagree with your opinon, Then you whine when after you do it for the hundreth time they finally tell you what an immature, naive human being you are

I don’t disagree with @willdup that we won’t see protests and possible violence from the right if Trump loses. But this discord will come from a different place. It won’t just be the over the top Trump supporters this time. It will be from every day pubs sick to death of one sided governing. I hear it everyday. We are not in a good place. They put a civil war movie out recently. wtf. Great timing ahead of likely the most polarizing election in my lifetime.

What I will find interesting will be the level the left will stoop to if Trump wins. They have put themselves on a pedestal for democracy. I am curious how they will take that big fat dose of democracy

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
The "other" media told you it was not, or were you there?

Oh, it was a joke. You know. The kind like where you call someone an idiot, communist, retarded, Nazi, etc. just because they disagree with your opinon, Then you whine when after you do it for the hundreth time they finally tell you what an immature, naive human being you are.
Lmbo, I don’t think you can find where I’ve called you anything other than a lib. You make your bed with them, which you do daily, you are one. Tough stuff. Go ahead and show the post where I’ve called you those things you mentioned. Oh, I do call you arrogant. I only do that because that is a trait of you leftist. Even the leftist media calls those that support Trump over Biden stupid, unlearned, deplorable etc.

Immature, sure kc and the moonshine band. I’m the im the immature one when you use gif’s to ridicule and belittle others on a daily basis. Hit and run artist that you are. I certainly do not whine about anything yall say about me. I do not care. I don’t need the respect of people that would help the current administration stay in power.

You cry away though. I can handle it because I was not brought up in the participation trophy era.

BTW. What do you call the dims and fbi/doj going after a sitting president with a known lie? Paid for by the opposition?? Much more of an insurrection than 1/6. Millions of illegals vs 1200. lol it’s laughable yall can’t grasp the significance of the open border. Yet here you are in full throated support of the most anti American admin in the history of our county. Carter was just stupid. Biden is a criminal traitor against this country.

IF Biden loses, what are you TDS sufferers gonna do when the dims declare all out war on the election. I already know. You will agree with them. Bring out articles from msnbc, huff post, etc to prove the election was rigged. Killary already told him not to accept the election if he loses. lol. I will be sitting here laughing my butt off at the lefts hypocrisy. TDS is an awful drug. It has fried the brain of the leftist which already lack common sense.

1 A man can get pregnant
2 A man can have a period
3 A human baby is not a human until birth
4 We aren’t letting criminals and terrorist in via our open borders
5 Joe never got a dime from the Biden crime family
6 Joe lying is not the same as Trump lying
7 Children should be turned into sexual creatures at a very young age

I could go on and on but the list is way too long.

I said that to say. This is what you support by trying to defeat the man running against him. Trump is truly the lesser of two evils. You gif and sling all you want at me. You are wrong in your tds and wrong about me. Batting 1000

Lmbo, I don’t think you can find where I’ve called you anything other than a lib. You make your bed with them, which you do daily, you are one. Tough stuff. Go ahead and show the post where I’ve called you those things you mentioned. Oh, I do call you arrogant. I only do that because that is a trait of you leftist. Even the leftist media calls those that support Trump over Biden stupid, unlearned, deplorable etc.

Immature, sure kc and the moonshine band. I’m the im the immature one when you use gif’s to ridicule and belittle others on a daily basis. Hit and run artist that you are. I certainly do not whine about anything yall say about me. I do not care. I don’t need the respect of people that would help the current administration stay in power.

You cry away though. I can handle it because I was not brought up in the participation trophy era.

BTW. What do you call the dims and fbi/doj going after a sitting president with a known lie? Paid for by the opposition?? Much more of an insurrection than 1/6. Millions of illegals vs 1200. lol it’s laughable yall can’t grasp the significance of the open border. Yet here you are in full throated support of the most anti American admin in the history of our county. Carter was just stupid. Biden is a criminal traitor against this country.

IF Biden loses, what are you TDS sufferers gonna do when the dims declare all out war on the election. I already know. You will agree with them. Bring out articles from msnbc, huff post, etc to prove the election was rigged. Killary already told him not to accept the election if he loses. lol. I will be sitting here laughing my butt off at the lefts hypocrisy. TDS is an awful drug. It has fried the brain of the leftist which already lack common sense.

1 A man can get pregnant
2 A man can have a period
3 A human baby is not a human until birth
4 We aren’t letting criminals and terrorist in via our open borders
5 Joe never got a dime from the Biden crime family
6 Joe lying is not the same as Trump lying
7 Children should be turned into sexual creatures at a very young age

I could go on and on but the list is way too long.

I said that to say. This is what you support by trying to defeat the man running against him. Trump is truly the lesser of two evils. You gif and sling all you want at me. You are wrong in your tds and wrong about me. Batting 1000
I read a few sentences. Don't have time to read your condescending book here.

But here's a few posts you've made in response to people on here.

Commenting in a conversation you weren't even involved in that was civil with no mudslinging:
He won't understand this, his socialist upbringing says profit bad, government and tax good.

Responding to a link someone left about an issue. Did you actually try to say why it was wrong? No. Just tell the person they are dumb (fell for the spin). (Nothing in the post was directed at you or talking about you. You take this political talk personally. No reason to insult someone who doesn't agree with you if they aren't insulting you. ):

You fell for the leftist media spin of the settlement.... you didn't read the settlement. YOU POSTED A LEFT WING MEDIA SPIN PIECE. LMBO You are so predictable.

Lumping everyone that disagrees with you together under one tent:

To the satan loving dim party the answer is yes to all your questions (speaking mainly of the extreme trans stuff that I've seen very few if any that's not strictly Cherry Republican defending)

Responding to a post that was just a comment about Trump.

stupid most dishonest post of the day (I mean does discussion get any better than this?)

Another comment made to a response not involving him that was insulting. No one uses the pronoun "you" in his posts quite as much as Cher

My word will, to supposedly be soooooo smart, you sure can make some ridiculous statements. You keep repeating that Trump directly asked for help from russia on hillary's emails. SMH, you know that was tongue in cheek and yet you insist on acting as if you were born under a turnip about it. Its a nothing burger that your tds will not let you let go of.

2. I know you ignored it above so I copied and am pasting a portion of a tweet above,,,, I agree, the people that are doing the list below are trying to end democracy... THE PROBLEM FOR YOU, ITS NOT THE PUBS. ITS YOUR BELOVED CULT THE DIM LIBS.

WAKE UP AND STOP ACTING THE FOOL

My plan to end democracy:- End paper ballots- Remove all voter ID- Replace in-person voting with low integrity options- Place state assets in all media - Censor social media - Lock up protesters- Arrest the opposition leader 4 times.

THAT WAS HIS PLAN TO END DEMOCRACY. ACT LIKE A STUPID DIMORAT.

For the record, I at least give Cher credit as he just hurls insults from the start so you know where you stand with him. He doesn't get in a decent conversation, then for whatever reasons decides he's had enough then hurl insults and then act as if it was all just a joke. With Cher, you know if he's going to Thanksgiving dinner, you don't need to be there. With others, you are at the dinner table with your turkey and then have to get up and leave because they decide to take it all personal after a half an hour of discussion.

I don’t disagree with @willdup that we won’t see protests and possible violence from the right if Trump loses. But this discord will come from a different place. It won’t just be the over the top Trump supporters this time. It will be from every day pubs sick to death of one sided governing. I hear it everyday. We are not in a good place. They put a civil war movie out recently. wtf. Great timing ahead of likely the most polarizing election in my lifetime.

What I will find interesting will be the level the left will stoop to if Trump wins. They have put themselves on a pedestal for democracy. I am curious how they will take that big fat dose of democracy
You are likely correct that if Trump wins, there will be protests and it wouldn't surprise me if some of those protests included acts of violence. If that happens, I'll condemn the violence just as I condemned the violence during the George Floyd riots.

But there's a very clear difference. The GOP seems comfortable accommodating, if not rewarding, violent rhetoric from Trump and others representing the party. It has been mainstreamed in a way that makes the path to further political violence very clear.

Just yesterday, we had two new very clear examples of what I'm referencing.

Kari Lake said the following during a campaign speech:

She described standing up to the “swamp” in Washington, saying: “They can’t bribe me, they can blackmail me. That’s what they don’t want me in Washington, D.C. And that’s exactly what President Trump wants me they’re fighting with him.”

“He’s willing to sacrifice everything I am. That’s why they’re coming after us with lawfare, they’re going to come after us with everything. That’s why the next six months is going to be intense. And we need to strap on our — let’s see. What do we want to strap on?” Lake asked as some in the crowd chuckled. “We’re going to strap on our, our seat belt. We’re going to put on our helmet or your Kari Lake ball cap. We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

When I express concern about the rise of Christian Nationalism, this is exactly what I'm talking about. The armor of God and a glock. That kind of rhetoric should be roundly condemned, and I haven't seen a word from "reasonable" republicans. In fact, her supporters love it.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and the thoughts of other republicans on this board.

And yesterday, Tom Cotton advocated for physically assaulting the pro-Palestinian protestors who are blocking traffic. To be clear, I am no fan of those protestors, but advocating vigilantisms just increases the potential for political violence.

Of course, Trump praises the violent felons who attacked the Capitol almost daily and calls them great patriots while promising to pardon them.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
You are likely correct that if Trump wins, there will be protests and it wouldn't surprise me if some of those protests included acts of violence. If that happens, I'll condemn the violence just as I condemned the violence during the George Floyd riots.

But there's a very clear difference. The GOP seems comfortable accommodating, if not rewarding, violent rhetoric from Trump and others representing the party. It has been mainstreamed in a way that makes the path to further political violence very clear.

Just yesterday, we had two new very clear examples of what I'm referencing.

Kari Lake said the following during a campaign speech:

She described standing up to the “swamp” in Washington, saying: “They can’t bribe me, they can blackmail me. That’s what they don’t want me in Washington, D.C. And that’s exactly what President Trump wants me they’re fighting with him.”

“He’s willing to sacrifice everything I am. That’s why they’re coming after us with lawfare, they’re going to come after us with everything. That’s why the next six months is going to be intense. And we need to strap on our — let’s see. What do we want to strap on?” Lake asked as some in the crowd chuckled. “We’re going to strap on our, our seat belt. We’re going to put on our helmet or your Kari Lake ball cap. We are going to put on the armor of God. And maybe strap on a Glock on the side of us just in case.”

When I express concern about the rise of Christian Nationalism, this is exactly what I'm talking about. The armor of God and a glock. That kind of rhetoric should be roundly condemned, and I haven't seen a word from "reasonable" republicans. In fact, her supporters love it.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and the thoughts of other republicans on this board.

And yesterday, Tom Cotton advocated for physically assaulting the pro-Palestinian protestors who are blocking traffic. To be clear, I am no fan of those protestors, but advocating vigilantisms just increases the potential for political violence.

Of course, Trump praises the violent felons who attacked the Capitol almost daily and calls them great patriots while promising to pardon them.

Look. In this instance, the more I hear what is being said around me. The more I agree with you. These examples you posted isn’t it. This is fear and bs. The same stuff was already done by the left in the summer of love. Violence everywhere. Annexation of territory for christs sake. 15 billion dollars worth of destruction. That money could have really helped the ukraine. Or better yet, the border or the homeless right here in the good ole USA. This is the extreme side of the party doing what they do. So many violent acts were let loose from the summer of love with no punishment, by complicit da’s, I have no sympathy for what you are posting. And you don’t get it. Like the man who opened fire with twenty bullets into a crowd of officers. Already out of jail. Is that worse than beating a cop with a flag? Kamala helped raise money for that. Did you watch the summer of love? Cops were beaten with things every single night.

This is the meat of it will. No arguing here. Regular everyday conservative people are angry. Really angry. Your middle class to lower middle class guy is fired up like I have never heard or seen. They feel like nothing is done to help their cause. Every plan from the Biden admin is for someone else. They are sick to death of one sided governing. I would not be surprised to see much bigger and worse happen if he is reelected. And he continues down the same path. Never heard rhetoric like I am hearing from people I have known for a long time. Fwiw.

Look. In this instance, the more I hear what is being said around me. The more I agree with you. These examples you posted isn’t it. This is fear and bs. The same stuff was already done by the left in the summer of love. Violence everywhere. Annexation of territory for christs sake. 15 billion dollars worth of destruction. That money could have really helped the ukraine. Or better yet, the border or the homeless right here in the good ole USA. This is the extreme side of the party doing what they do. So many violent acts were let loose from the summer of love with no punishment, by complicit da’s, I have no sympathy for what you are posting. And you don’t get it. Like the man who opened fire with twenty bullets into a crowd of officers. Already out of jail. Is that worse than beating a cop with a flag? Kamala helped raise money for that. Did you watch the summer of love? Cops were beaten with things every single night.

This is the meat of it will. No arguing here. Regular everyday conservative people are angry. Really angry. Your middle class to lower middle class guy is fired up like I have never heard or seen. They feel like nothing is done to help their cause. Every plan from the Biden admin is for someone else. They are sick to death of one sided governing. I would not be surprised to see much bigger and worse happen if he is reelected. And he continues down the same path. Never heard rhetoric like I am hearing from people I have known for a long time. Fwiw.
Getting back to the original topic of this post: what time today is the "bombshell" hearing?

Reactions: zingerdawg

What is the average jail time for those few that were convicted of a crime destroying property, anssaulting cops, etc after George Floyd?

What is the average jail time for those who rioted at the Capitol?

How about the fact that the same DA who is famous for letting violent criminals go who then kill cops is putting all his effort into a “felony” conviction for a dude who coded an NDA settlement a legal expense? Like the other BS NYC case, where is the victim? Who is the damaged party? It’s pretty clear who the damaged party is on the other stuff as you listen to the widow of a murdered cop speak at his funeral.

to say nothing about the duplicity and selective enforcement / prosecution on “crimes” committed by Trump, Biden, and Clinton.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Getting back to the original topic of this post: what time today is the "bombshell" hearing?
Have no clue. Wasn’t the op in the thread. I know miller has recanted. There is a document written that backs him a trump up that he told them to use the guard. If there is more whistleblowers, come one in, the water seems warm with Jan 6 committee members tears. Yes. This thread did get off topic. :)

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT