ADVERTISEMENT

NY crazy leftwing activist in a robe Engron caught on hot mic

saying that he wants ALL MAGA people out of New York. Yeah Trump will never pay these crazy nuts a penny. This will seal the appeal

I have issues with trump. He drives me crazy at times. But people still deserve fair trials in this country, unless you are illegal like the idiot in Athens. Nothing about that trial was fair. He would be just as impartial as I would be in the hunter Biden case. wtf is this country turning into. Dems are out of control right now. Atlanta and New York are a sign of a serious issues in this country.

This engeron asshole couldn’t be impartial in a million years in that trial. This reads like a movie or tv show.

Last edited:
Dems are out of control right now.
Governments from fed to many local are literally out of control and it's not just a dem thing. Hate Trump all you want but the best thing he's done for this country is to expose just how undemocratic the system has become. The autocrats have been exposed and aren't even trying to hide it now and these goons must be defeated, even if Trump is the tip of the sword.

Governments from fed to many local are literally out of control and it's not just a dem thing. Hate Trump all you want but the best thing he's done for this country is to expose just how undemocratic the system has become. The autocrats have been exposed and aren't even trying to hide it now and these goons must be defeated, even if Trump is the tip of the sword.
I love Trump for fighting the corruption and the assholes that are screwing us daily! He did more to restore our freedoms than my second favorite President Reagan, but with no help from either side. Trump was fighting every day since he came down that escalator and went toe to toe with the swamp creatures (dems and pubs alike).

I love Trump for fighting the corruption and the assholes that are screwing us daily! He did more to restore our freedoms than my second favorite President Reagan, but with no help from either side. Trump was fighting every day since he came down that escalator and went toe to toe with the swamp creatures (dems and pubs alike).
I could not of explained it any better my Dawg friend!!!!

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT