ADVERTISEMENT

Roe v Wade….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Can anyone find data around folks who wanted an abortion and couldn’t get one? By the sound of it hundreds of thousands can’t and the Roe decision was the death knell on abortion. But somehow I haven’t heard one account of anyone unable to get one.

Political football or is it an actual issue?

Will you are big on supporting opinion with data and also point to this issue as a big one. Are there articles referencing data about the number of folks who couldn’t get an abortion?

Last edited:
200w.gif

Can anyone find data around folks who wanted an abortion and couldn’t get one? By the sound of it hundreds of thousands can’t and the Roe decision was the death knell on abortion. But somehow I haven’t heard one account of anyone unable to get one.

Will you are big on supporting opinion with data and also point to this issue as a big one. Are there articles referencing data about the number of folks who couldn’t get an abortion?
I’m sure there are people out there who are not able to get an abortion as easily as they wanted. But that is the whole point… Americans should vote with their feet and move to the states who most closely represent their values. Sometimes we need rules at the federal level, and sometimes we do not, the state of will suffice. Abortion is one of those issues.

People that were against Roe for the last 50 years have been saying this. Abortion was never going to go away, it was always going to be available in California and New York, it will simply be a decision up to each state.

That was just another lie by democrats to keep low information voters triggered.

The world will not come to an end because little Suzy couldn’t travel 5 miles to an abortion clinic.

Last edited:

Biden has in his commercials about giving women the right to murder and unborn child because they didn’t want to practice safe sex. So their must by hundred thousand trying and can’t get one. It is really pissong some of them off, they have a big date this weekend.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Yeah, Roe v Wade didn’t outlaw abortion like the left would have you think, it ended the the right to abortion as a constitutional right. Pubs played right into dems’ hands in a number of states by immediately restricting abortion rights. This is a loser of an issue for Republicans at the moment but the issue is losing steam.

Yeah, Roe v Wade didn’t outlaw abortion like the left would have you think, it ended the the right to abortion as a constitutional right. Pubs played right into dems’ hands in a number of states by immediately restricting abortion rights. This is a loser of an issue for Republicans at the moment but the issue is losing steam.
Abortion has never been a constitutional right, nor did Roe v. Wade say that it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT