ADVERTISEMENT

Saban nails it. AU and UT COA is fraud

oletex

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
No more and no less. The same year this goes into effect both schools suddenly discover they had been under counting transportation costs. So they double those to grab a come here and get twice as much per month. Open and shut fraud. Both Mississippi schools also dipped their beaks but neither as much as those two criminal operations. I don't see UGA, UA, UF, LSU, A+M or any of the other schools who at least try to put a pretty face on college football letting this stand. On top of the disgraceful and shameless fraud Auburn now wants to lock everyone in at the figures that give them an unbearable advantage. The other schools will do what they must to compete. This will only lead to Georgia, Alabama, Florida and they rest paying under the table, in cash, to get these recruits. And if I know that then so does Sankey. And I'm sure the other schools are going to tell him they can't be responsible for what their alums and assistant coaches do if they are about to lose Johnny five star to Auburn because of the fraud on a COA. So He must make the money come out to be about equal or open the doors to the top payer wins. In other words the golden rule, he with the gold makes the rule. And FWIW, that is not Auburn.

Reactions: MaximusPuppius
No more and no less. The same year this goes into effect both schools suddenly discover they had been under counting transportation costs. So they double those to grab a come here and get twice as much per month. Open and shut fraud. Both Mississippi schools also dipped their beaks but neither as much as those two criminal operations. I don't see UGA, UA, UF, LSU, A+M or any of the other schools who at least try to put a pretty face on college football letting this stand. On top of the disgraceful and shameless fraud Auburn now wants to lock everyone in at the figures that give them an unbearable advantage. The other schools will do what they must to compete. This will only lead to Georgia, Alabama, Florida and they rest paying under the table, in cash, to get these recruits. And if I know that then so does Sankey. And I'm sure the other schools are going to tell him they can't be responsible for what their alums and assistant coaches do if they are about to lose Johnny five star to Auburn because of the fraud on a COA. So He must make the money come out to be about equal or open the doors to the top payer wins. In other words the golden rule, he with the gold makes the rule. And FWIW, that is not Auburn.

And aren't AU and UT already in the red? I think I remember something about that when AU spent an ungodly amount on new scoreboard while in the red and UT's been paying so many former coaches.

And aren't AU and UT already in the red? I think I remember something about that when AU spent an ungodly amount on new scoreboard while in the red and UT's been paying so many former coaches.
Auburn Athletic Dept spent 13 million more than they took in last year. Their response was to build a big scoreboard and decide to pay a bigger COA than the rest of the SEC.

Auburn Athletic Dept spent 13 million more than they took in last year. Their response was to build a big scoreboard and decide to pay a bigger COA than the rest of the SEC.
That was it!!! And who really thinks it cost more to live in Opelika than some of the other towns? Had a friend tell me yesterday though, the apts there have to be bullet proofed and THAT's the reason for the higher cost of living.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT