ADVERTISEMENT

Should Christians Vote for Donald Trump?

He’s as evil a person that walks the face of this earth. I am not sure about the wisdom of mixing politics and religion, but if you do believe they are interwound then you can’t vote for Trump. He is scum.
Not one ounce more evil than biden. Biden in fact is worse. He molest little girls. Celebrats the murder of innocent babies, and wants to sexualize young children. You can't get anyworse than biden.

I keep reading Christians on the Dawgchat pronounce they “will never vote for Trump” or that they “will just stay home”. As a Christian it really concerns me. So much is at stake as is seems (like every election), but eventually staying home and not voting will mean the end of this country as we know it.

Trump is a crass, narcissistic, thin skinned rich New Yorker. I am sure there are plenty of other things to say about him but it appears he is our option. Who will he be running against? Biden? Harris? Newsome? The choice seems clear to me. 4 more years of Trump or 4 more years of Biden. Lets be honest, there are very few high character politicians to choose from and none are running for president. The last president I feel had good character was Reagan but even he had his flaws.

As a Christian it concerns me that so many will choose to stay home during such an important time in our country’s history. It got me thinking, what are some of the things Trump accomplished in his very 4 short years (keep in mind he was under attack before he ever entered office and was apposed every step of the way. Here are a few things he did that I can’t imagine where we would be had he not been president (None of these are on the economy or geopolitical):

1. Nominated 3 conservative Supreme Court Judges which led to overturning Roe. He did not get rid of abortion but gave the decision back to the states where it belongs. There is plenty more these 3 have done so far and they are all still young.
1. Trump appointed roughly 200 Federal judges. These judges have been right-leaning constitutional originalists who will be answering the calls to defend freedom, religious liberty, the value of life, and other imperative matters for decades to come. Again, the effects of these judges will be felt for decades.
2. According to the website for Congress, before the RNC in August, Trump had signed eight bills expressly targeting human trafficking into law.
a. One of these was to start DNA testing any adults bringing in minors. Results showed 20-30% of those tested were not related and likely traffickers. Biden removed this directive day 1 along with other programs that were working. The results? Over 100,000 children that came through our borders were release and we have no idea where they are.
3. Enacting an executive order on 'religious liberty' -Among other things, the order instructed the Department of Treasury and the IRS not to take adverse action against churches and 501(c)(3) nonprofits that speak out about moral and political issues in accordance with their faith.
4. Justice Department guidance on religious freedom -"The Free Exercise Clause protects not just the right to believe or the right to worship; it protects the right to perform or abstain from performing certain physical acts in accordance with one's beliefs."
5. Giving religious organizations exemptions to the Obamacare contraception mandate -Stopped the government from forcing churches and religious organizations for having to pay for contraception as part of help care.
6. Reversing Obama's transgender public school policy that pushed for schools to allow transgender students to use the bathroom of choice.
7. Reversing Obama order on federal contractors -Trump revoked an Obama executive order that prevented federal contracts from being awarded to businesses, faith-based companies and nonprofits that have hiring practices that critics say discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
8. Jerusalem proclamation -U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and that the U.S. Embassy would be moved there from Tel Aviv.
9. Trump’s 2016 victory prevented Hillary from becoming president. If you thought Obama was bad for religious liberties… (See #1 above on the SCOTUS)
10. “Policy outweighs character because policy outlasts character”. -Long after Trump’s administration, his character will be a talking point but his judicial appointees and legislative influence will last for decades. Long after Trump’s administration, there are other people who will remain in influential positions. Federal judges, for example, hold lifetime tenures. They are appointed – not elected. We don’t vote for them.
11. Trump won’t be doing any DEI hiring for his cabinet. He will be hiring the best at those positions. He will remove this from the military and get back to bringing in the best to protect our country.
12. You’re not voting simply for a person; you’re voting for his administration along with an agenda. (See above)

“silence in the face of evil is itself evil “
Trump has said he will suspend the Constitution. Take revenge on opponents and pull us out of NATO. He directed the Jan. 6th attempted coup.
Democracy is far more important than your 12 political accomplishments.

Trump has likely committed every abomination you reference, but promotes himself as a champion for the true believers. He is the definition of a false prophet.
Wait,,,,, only brandon is on video molesting a child. So that puts him one up in the abomination department. 2nd the dim party platform is nothing but a list of abominations, supporting the murder of innocent babies, sexualization of children and promoting homosexuality, is anti home anti family and anti Christian tracking people of faith as possible domestic terrorist. Trump is not a good moral, but, he is better than the guy on video molesting a little girl, and his polices are not from the devil himself like those of the dim party. So the Christian has no choice but to vote against the dim party.

how many Christians you know cheated on 3 wives?
Politician, yes......Christain, no.
biden is no more a Christian than trump. However, biden and the dim party are very anti Christian, promoting baby murder, homosexuality, sexualization of children, anti home anti family anti Christian to the point of tracking Christians as domestic terrorist etc etc etc. So you can act high and might and stick your nose in the air about trump, but a vote for the dim party is the most anti Christian thing one can do.

Arguing the personal vices of virtues between Biden and Trump is irrelevant to the question (as both men have numerous vices and almost no virtue). It is about what a vote for those two men represent.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the affirmation of a regime that despises Christianity.

A vote for Trump is a vote against the regime.

It’s really that simple.

Trump has said he will suspend the Constitution. Take revenge on opponents and pull us out of NATO. He directed the Jan. 6th attempted coup.
Well, we certainly would not want any government taking revenge on opponents, now would we?

Arguing the personal vices of virtues between Biden and Trump is irrelevant to the question (as both men have numerous vices and almost no virtue). It is about what a vote for those two men represent.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the affirmation of a regime that despises Christianity.

A vote for Trump is a vote against the regime.

It’s really that simple.
we said. Thanks.

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
If the Christian faith is so rightfully important to Christians then why not nominate someone who's a Christian?
The vast majority of our politicians are immoral, corrupt and sold out. There are no real options. I voted for Bush jr. because he was a Christian. Huge mistake. God doesn’t call us to elect Christians but he does Care about the moral health of our nation. As I said in my original post, Trump’s character issues will be forgotten in 5-6 years but his policies will last a long time. This country will not survive another 4 years of Biden or anyone from the Dem party.

The vast majority of our politicians are immoral, corrupt and sold out. There are no real options. I voted for Bush jr. because he was a Christian. Huge mistake. God doesn’t call us to elect Christians but he does Care about the moral health of our nation. As I said in my original post, Trump’s character issues will be forgotten in 5-6 years but his policies will last a long time. This country will not survive another 4 years of Biden or anyone from the Dem party.
What has Biden done?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
As I said in my original post, Trump’s character issues will be forgotten in 5-6 years ..

I can't stop laughing at that statement. Trump is going down as one of the worst Presidents in history and it's not even taking 5-6 years. Here's a couple of articles.

1) that is not what he said
2) mocking exactly what is being done to him
3) we should get out of nato
4) Jan 6th……..lay of MSNBC

What has Biden done?
What has Biden done?
He has a long history of plagiarism, racist policies and comments, he is accused of rape, sniffs and fondles children, extreme woke pretty much across the board, responsible for the death of quite a fewAmericans with his withdrawal from Afghanistan and opened our border to allow over 10 million illegals. Many of these illegals raped and killed people along the way. Children are being trafficked and drugs are pouring into our country leading to 110,000 US deaths per year. That is all I have time for right now.

The only scum around here are the libs that post on this board! Actions speak louder than words, Trump is pretty much on the correct side of every issue. The libs support just about everything wrong with our nation! By the way, no one is stating that Trump is a saint, but he is a better man than that shit currently in the White House!
Excellent and very truthful post! Trump is the only one who is trying to save this nation from the arrogant liberal mindset. They are to blinded by misinformation or just too plain ignorant to understand they are being played by their masters.

I keep reading Christians on the Dawgchat pronounce they “will never vote for Trump” or that they “will just stay home”. As a Christian it really concerns me. So much is at stake as is seems (like every election), but eventually staying home and not voting will mean the end of this country as we know it.

Trump is a crass, narcissistic, thin skinned rich New Yorker. I am sure there are plenty of other things to say about him but it appears he is our option. Who will he be running against? Biden? Harris? Newsome? The choice seems clear to me. 4 more years of Trump or 4 more years of Biden. Lets be honest, there are very few high character politicians to choose from and none are running for president. The last president I feel had good character was Reagan but even he had his flaws.

As a Christian it concerns me that so many will choose to stay home during such an important time in our country’s history. It got me thinking, what are some of the things Trump accomplished in his very 4 short years (keep in mind he was under attack before he ever entered office and was apposed every step of the way. Here are a few things he did that I can’t imagine where we would be had he not been president (None of these are on the economy or geopolitical):

1. Nominated 3 conservative Supreme Court Judges which led to overturning Roe. He did not get rid of abortion but gave the decision back to the states where it belongs. There is plenty more these 3 have done so far and they are all still young.
1. Trump appointed roughly 200 Federal judges. These judges have been right-leaning constitutional originalists who will be answering the calls to defend freedom, religious liberty, the value of life, and other imperative matters for decades to come. Again, the effects of these judges will be felt for decades.
2. According to the website for Congress, before the RNC in August, Trump had signed eight bills expressly targeting human trafficking into law.
a. One of these was to start DNA testing any adults bringing in minors. Results showed 20-30% of those tested were not related and likely traffickers. Biden removed this directive day 1 along with other programs that were working. The results? Over 100,000 children that came through our borders were release and we have no idea where they are.
3. Enacting an executive order on 'religious liberty' -Among other things, the order instructed the Department of Treasury and the IRS not to take adverse action against churches and 501(c)(3) nonprofits that speak out about moral and political issues in accordance with their faith.
4. Justice Department guidance on religious freedom -"The Free Exercise Clause protects not just the right to believe or the right to worship; it protects the right to perform or abstain from performing certain physical acts in accordance with one's beliefs."
5. Giving religious organizations exemptions to the Obamacare contraception mandate -Stopped the government from forcing churches and religious organizations for having to pay for contraception as part of help care.
6. Reversing Obama's transgender public school policy that pushed for schools to allow transgender students to use the bathroom of choice.
7. Reversing Obama order on federal contractors -Trump revoked an Obama executive order that prevented federal contracts from being awarded to businesses, faith-based companies and nonprofits that have hiring practices that critics say discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
8. Jerusalem proclamation -U.S. would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and that the U.S. Embassy would be moved there from Tel Aviv.
9. Trump’s 2016 victory prevented Hillary from becoming president. If you thought Obama was bad for religious liberties… (See #1 above on the SCOTUS)
10. “Policy outweighs character because policy outlasts character”. -Long after Trump’s administration, his character will be a talking point but his judicial appointees and legislative influence will last for decades. Long after Trump’s administration, there are other people who will remain in influential positions. Federal judges, for example, hold lifetime tenures. They are appointed – not elected. We don’t vote for them.
11. Trump won’t be doing any DEI hiring for his cabinet. He will be hiring the best at those positions. He will remove this from the military and get back to bringing in the best to protect our country.
12. You’re not voting simply for a person; you’re voting for his administration along with an agenda. (See above)

“silence in the face of evil is itself evil “
DJT is a Trust fund, silver spooned p'ffied daddy's boy whose never been on his own and taken care of himself a day in his life. Been on the family dole since he was born. Lied to the country about the deadliest pandemic to strike this country in 100 yrs "It's just like the flu, it'll be gone in April like a miracle " when as the Woodward tapes show DJT telling Bob Woodward how deadly and easily spread the disease was in March (Google it)- I know 5 people who I warned against traveling in late April/May, then that told me, quote "Well, the President said..... and I don't think he would lie about something like that" . I told them to believe the CDC,NOT a politician wanting to get reelected __Between those 5 , they lost 7 loved ones to covid ,including 3 kids 14,17 and 21. The man who lost his 21 yr old only child had gotten Covid too . The girl died. A few mos later, after calling me crying several times crying and, saying he shoulda listened to me and trusted the CDC/NIH , the man took his own life.

DJT A CHRISTIAN ??? . WISH everyone could ask THOSE families that believed him, ESPECIALLY the ones who lost children. THE ANSWER IS CLEAR.
*** THERE IS NO GREATER PAIN on EARTH, THAN THAT OF** PARENTS WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN**. N O N E .

That’s lame.

Do you have anything substantive to say that supports the idea of Trump as a Christian?

i say that he is a genuinely horrible person. I could write a book with nothing but examples of his horrible, immoral, sinful actions and statements. The length to which his apologists go to explain or excuse his garbage bullshit life depresses me.

So no, I’m not stoned. Even if I was, I could lap you in an argument or debate about Trump or anything else.
still waiting on all the laps. You talk big. Trump DID enact legislation that Christians can support. That is a fact. He supported religious freedom through action. Go ahead and give me at least ONE lap where you can say the same about Biden. Not just spout off but actual concrete actions.

DJT is a Trust fund, silver spooned p'ffied daddy's boy whose never been on his own and taken care of himself a day in his life. Been on the family dole since he was born. Lied to the country about the deadliest pandemic to strike this country in 100 yrs "It's just like the flu, it'll be gone in April like a miracle " when as the Woodward tapes show DJT telling Bob Woodward how deadly and easily spread the disease was in March (Google it)- I know 5 people who I warned against traveling in late April/May, then that told me, quote "Well, the President said..... and I don't think he would lie about something like that" . I told them to believe the CDC,NOT a politician wanting to get reelected __Between those 5 , they lost 7 loved ones to covid ,including 3 kids 14,17 and 21. The man who lost his 21 yr old only child had gotten Covid too . The girl died. A few mos later, after calling me crying several times crying and, saying he shoulda listened to me and trusted the CDC/NIH , the man took his own life.

DJT A CHRISTIAN ??? . WISH everyone could ask THOSE families that believed him, ESPECIALLY the ones who lost children. THE ANSWER IS CLEAR.
*** THERE IS NO GREATER PAIN on EARTH, THAN THAT OF** PARENTS WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN**. N O N E .
but yet you think Biden does a much better job. All you spout is emotion. Show me where Biden is better for children. Damn, he is an effing pedophile. Clinton too. Go ahead and believe in talking points. I will look at what DJT actually DID. And to be clear, I hate his narcissistic personality.

He’s as evil a person that walks the face of this earth. I am not sure about the wisdom of mixing politics and religion, but if you do believe they are interwound then you can’t vote for Trump. He is scum.
Serious case of TDS. So you are ok with open borders, WWIII, out of control crime and inflation and oh your boy Biden has dementia 1000%. Only skill he still has is can sort of read a teleprompter. Don’t ask him to explain what it says. Or who he’s talking to. He truly talks weekly to dead people now.

Trump took what his dad built and made it much more successful.
As far as Covid he relied on who he thought was the expert Fauci. It is clear Fauci was in. CYA(cover his Fauci a$$) mode and was misleading the public and Trump while he tried to cover up his involvement in funding the work in Wuhan. He knew from the start how it got started and that he had skirted around mandates to not fund gain of function research but he did it anyways. That is all on Fauci. He’s responsible for the deaths of millions worldwide.

You should write trans children books. You already have their anger, you should do well.

If you think Jan 6 was a legitimate attempt to overthrow the government, I don't know what to tell you.

If you want question his morality, and effectiveness, that's fine. But accusing him of directing a coup is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT