ADVERTISEMENT

some of you better hide

Biden will never be a winner! Your side cheated, and we now are no better than a third world country with dems screwing the way.
Says who....Trump? LMFAO! Not my "side", BTW. Again, if all this proof is out there, why do Trump appointed judges keep shooting them down? Dont that strike you as the least bid odd if you believe what Trump is saying? My guess, probably not.

Says who....Trump? LMFAO! Not my "side", BTW. Again, if all this proof is out there, why do Trump appointed judges keep shooting them down? Dont that strike you as the least bid odd if you believe what Trump is saying? My guess, probably not.
We are fighting the corrupt and evil swamp dwellers. They will never tell the truth until they can not lie their way out of it.

Im glad you made this post. "my side" I knew you where one of the libs trying to claim you were conservative to gain favor... LOL you told on yourself. You were lying the whole time. Now, as you so sweetly told us to do above, just STFU. YOUR side tried to overthrow an election for 4 years,,, now shut up and lets get to the bottom of whats going on.

Im glad you made this post. "my side" I knew you where one of the libs trying to claim you were conservative to gain favor... LOL you told on yourself. You were lying the whole time. Now, as you so sweetly told us to do above, just STFU. YOUR side tried to overthrow an election for 4 years,,, now shut up and lets get to the bottom of whats going on.
One last thing Mr. Perfect.
As I have stated several times, IF the courts conclude there was massive voter fraud that would flip the election, I will GLADLY endorse, support and recognize President Trump as our Commander in Chief for 4 more years.
IF it is not proven, will you do the same for what would be President-Elect Biden?
After all, are we not both Americans?

Reactions: shonuff253
still find it amusing the right is in shock that somebody could have gotten more votes than Trump.

Listen, dumbasses, not everybody in the country has a boat.
Hey libs, Trump won in a landslide, your side cheated as they always do. That is why the democratic vegetable is not yet declared the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT