ADVERTISEMENT

That was a gaslighting like I've never experienced before.

we literally have the records of the various drugs that were rampant in Trump's White House

(and his physician Ronny Jackson was just bucked down to Captain - from Rear Admiral. OUCH

this before the more recent report on the drugs (which did not name him)).

"A Navy official confirmed that the service took unspecified action against Jackson in the wake of the 2021 inspector general’s report, which found that Jackson berated subordinates in the White House medical unit, “made sexual and denigrating statements” about a female subordinate, consumed alcohol inappropriately with subordinates, and consumed the sleep drug Ambien while on duty as the president’s physician. At the time of the report, Jackson was classified by the Navy as a rear admiral (lower half), a one-star admiral that is distinct from the two-star rear admiral position."

we literally have the records of the various drugs that were rampant in Trump's White House

(and his physician Ronny Jackson was just bucked down to Captain - from Rear Admiral. OUCH

"A Navy official confirmed that the service took unspecified action against Jackson in the wake of the 2021 inspector general’s report, which found that Jackson berated subordinates in the White House medical unit, “made sexual and denigrating statements” about a female subordinate, consumed alcohol inappropriately with subordinates, and consumed the sleep drug Ambien while on duty as the president’s physician. At the time of the report, Jackson was classified by the Navy as a rear admiral (lower half), a one-star admiral that is distinct from the two-star rear admiral position."
Poor poor Marmot.

They literally found coke in the WH 6 mos ago.

They've got him amped on something that kept him going for a little while. He eventually started coming back down to his usual demented self when he admitted to Americans being killed by illegals. I just hope his heart doesn't explode.
admitted is the wrong word

he reached out to the parents - because he gets it, having lost one of his own

pass the senate bill.

admitted is the wrong word

he reached out to the parents - because he gets it, having lost one of his own

pass the senate bill.
What child did he lose to illegals.....Beau died of cancer from breathing burn pit fumes in the war. Laken Riley had her skull bashed in while out for a jog by a illegal alien migrant

pass the senate bill.
Nope. Enforce the laws in place. Start with Title 8 of the US Code.

Here's a good starting point:

Title 8 US Code Subsection 1182
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

Last edited:

You are so full of 💩. Legally prescribed common meds vs Biden’s White House of cocaine. Biden clearly has dementia and Parkinson’s disease. Spinal arthritis might make you have a shuffled gate but it doesn’t cause his abnormal arm swing or decreased blinking. Tonight he was clearly on adderal or some stimulant. If you don’t have ADD then they can cause anger. The constant yelling through the speech was crazy plus almost everything he said was a flat out lie or misleading. He didn’t mention Laken until he was forced to and then called her Lincoln. He is a POS and anyone who supports him hates our country imo.

They've got him amped on something that kept him going for a little while. He eventually started coming back down to his usual demented self when he admitted to Americans being killed by illegals. I just hope his heart doesn't explode.
Anyone voting for Biden it’s a bait and switch. If he wins they will immediately admit he’s demented and install Kamala. They know she has no chance to win. That is their plan. Try to keep his heart beating and hide him away until the election.

🙄

It would interesting to know. Can you imagine the guy tasked with getting that mix just right? I mean that's no layup. You could easily go too heavy or too light and the outcome could be something wild.
It must be bitterly disappointing when the entire nerrative about Biden’s mental competence gets dismantled for ninety minutes on live TV.
You are so full of 💩. Legally prescribed common meds vs Biden’s White House of cocaine. Biden clearly has dementia and Parkinson’s disease. Spinal arthritis might make you have a shuffled gate but it doesn’t cause his abnormal arm swing or decreased blinking. Tonight he was clearly on adderal or some stimulant. If you don’t have ADD then they can cause anger. The constant yelling through the speech was crazy plus almost everything he said was a flat out lie or misleading. He didn’t mention Laken until he was forced to and then called her Lincoln. He is a POS and anyone who supports him hates our country imo.
Your posts have a very consistent theme, which is that anyone who disagrees with you hates the country. Why is that? Why can’t we just have a different view of what’s best for the country?

And in this case, your choice has a very well established disdain for supporting electoral outcomes, which is kind of a foundational problem.

Our entire political system was built to accommodate differences of opinions. That’s exactly what makes it so brilliant. But for you, 50% of us are evil and hate the country. What about your would view demands such a false dichotomy?

And you are a doctor. Please tell us why you aren’t concerned about the types and volumes of drugs that were moving through the WH during the Trump administration. Legal drugs illegally or inappropriately prescribed are still illegal.

It must be bitterly disappointing when the entire nerrative about Biden’s mental competence gets dismantled for ninety minutes on live TV.

Your posts have a very consistent theme, which is that anyone who disagrees with you hates the country. Why is that? Why can’t we just have a different view of what’s best for the country?

And in this case, your choice has a very well established disdain for supporting electoral outcomes, which is kind of a foundational problem.

Our entire political system was built to accommodate differences of opinions. That’s exactly what makes it so brilliant. But for you, 50% of us are evil and hate the country. What about your would view demands such a false dichotomy?

And you are a doctor. Please tell us why you aren’t concerned about the types and volumes of drugs that were moving through the WH during the Trump administration. Legal drugs illegally or inappropriately prescribed are still illegal.
The most hilarious is you thinking he did well. And seemed mentally sound still. He had such a low hurdle you set for him. Say her name. Lincoln Riley. The one thing he couldnt screw up. And he did it anyway. lol. More to come. That was a train wreck. Yet you consider it a victory. What does that say? Honestly will.

Please post the link , you may be right but Trump is a known teetotaler. Plus call me crazy but I dont believe anything surrounding Trump and his people isnt political. Sorry Its all bullshit until proven otherwise.

The most hilarious is you thinking he did well. And seemed mentally sound still. He had such a low hurdle you set for him. Say her name. Lincoln Riley. The one thing he couldnt screw up. And he did it anyway. lol. More to come. That was a train wreck. Yet you consider it a victory. What does that say? Honestly will.
I’m fully aware that there is nothing Joe could do to convince you the vege nerrative doesn’t fly. It’s entirely irrelevant what you and the other true believers think. You have said over and over again that you excuse Trump’s shortcomings because, ultimately, whatever your concerns, you have to vote for mental competence. You should just acknowledge that you will vote for Trump because prefer him as a candidate and are willing to live with his clearly articulated undemocratic inclinations.

You and I are not going to determine the outcome of this election. The middle, the suburban women, the moderates will drive the outcome. And I’m willing to wager that that group are more comfortable with Biden’s messaging that what they heard in the rebuttal or from Trump every time he opens his mouth.

I’m fully aware that there is nothing Joe could do to convince you the vege nerrative doesn’t fly. It’s entirely irrelevant what you and the other true believers think. You have said over and over again that you excuse Trump’s shortcomings because, ultimately, whatever your concerns, you have to vote for mental competence. You should just acknowledge that you will vote for Trump because prefer him as a candidate and are willing to live with his clearly articulated undemocratic inclinations.

You and I are not going to determine the outcome of this election. The middle, the suburban women, the moderates will drive the outcome. And I’m willing to wager that that group are more comfortable with Biden’s messaging that what they heard in the rebuttal or from Trump every time he opens his mouth.
You may be right , but the polls are showing that Biden is losing voters and Trump is picking them up.

You may be right , but the polls are showing that Biden is losing voters and Trump is picking them up.
Let’s see the polling over the next few days. I think they will reflect that Joe had a good night last night, but maybe not.

Polling has been off this year, and Trump has been underperforming the polling at the ballot box consistently. I think the current divisiveness and identity politics on both sides has made polling less effective. But it’s all we have to go on at this point.

You do realize that US fighter pilots are prescribed Ambien don't you?

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Please post the link , you may be right but Trump is a known teetotaler. Plus call me crazy but I dont believe anything surrounding Trump and his people isnt political. Sorry Its all bullshit until proven otherwise.
Here's the Pentagon report > LINK you'll want to look at Finding A re: White House medical unit's carelessness with controlled substances.

"Opioids and sleeping medications were not properly accounted for and were tracked using error-filled or unreadable handwritten records..."

drugs in question included modafinil, Adderall, fentanyl, morphine, and ketamine... which the latter is what all the kids are into these days.

You do realize that US fighter pilots are prescribed Ambien don't you?
this is an excuse for careless handling of controlled substances? I thought you guys were so worried?

how about ketamine? lolz... do fighter pilots get prescribed that too?

(also - source? - ambian can be useful for sleep when prescribed once in a while but -is- addictive and can cause memory loss when used regularly).

so you think Joe is doin blow?
LOL!......probably not, it would more than likely "kill him dead". Maybe more like adderall. The last time I have seen him like this was when he debated Trump.

That was the time he told him to shut up. Pretty sure he will try to pull it off again (debate).

Here's the Pentagon report > LINK you'll want to look at Finding A re: White House medical unit's carelessness with controlled substances.

"Opioids and sleeping medications were not properly accounted for and were tracked using error-filled or unreadable handwritten records..."

drugs in question included modafinil, Adderall, fentanyl, morphine, and ketamine... which the latter is what all the kids are into these days.
Thank you for the link, I had never seen that.

That being said , the report was released 0n 1-8-24 about stuff that happened in 2018? Im sorry, but anything re Trump I dont believe is anything other than a personal witch hunt. Sorry, not sorry.

Also, Ketamine is used for PTSD treatment.

You are so full of 💩. Legally prescribed common meds vs Biden’s White House of cocaine.
I mean - talk about full of shit:

Here is the wiki entry for your "Biden's White House of cocaine comment" - this is it - all the evidence.... and I get why you are so angry, since "your guy" is such a raging psycho, but COME ON, MAN - there's a huge difference between someone trying to sneak coke into the white house or forgetting they've got it on them and the White House Medical Unite doing what appears to be trafficking:

---

In July 2023, the United States Secret Service found a small plastic bag containing less than a gram of powder cocaine inside the White House. The initial discovery prompted an evacuation of the White House. President Joe Biden and his family were at Camp David in Maryland at the time the cocaine was discovered.

Subsequent reports said the cocaine was discovered in a heavily trafficked vestibule of the West Wing near the lobby; this area of the building is accessible to tour groups. The drug was specifically found in a cubby in the vestibule, which is an entrance area located between a foyer and a lower-level lobby. Visitors use the cubbies to store mobile phones before entering the West Wing

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
this is an excuse for careless handling of controlled substances? I thought you guys were so worried?

(also - source? - ambian can be useful for sleep when prescribed once in a while but -is- addictive and can cause memory loss when used regularly).
If you read the report you linked , that was prescribed at Walter Reed etc for PTSD treatment. Some studies use MDMA as well.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

you realize that guy was Obama's doctor as well, and some of the allegations were under Obama? The only part of that report that is under Trump is that he belittled his staff, drank one beer in Argentina and took Ambien on long flights. That guy worked under three different presidents, these reports are all pre 2018

you realize that guy was Obama's doctor as well, and some of the allegations were under Obama? The only part of that report that is under Trump is that he belittled his staff, drank one beer in Argentina and took Ambien on long flights. That guy worked under three different presidents, these reports are all pre 2018
"In 2018, the DoD Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) Hotline received complaints alleging that a senior military medical officer assigned to the White House Medical Unit engaged in improper medical practices. Additionally, several of the Hotline complaints were regarding the pharmaceutical practices and eligibility for care of some patients treated at DoD executive medicine facilities within the National Capital Region. "

Gollee , I wonder who could have dropped a dime on them? Nancy P? The same Dr was also Barry and Big Mikes Dr and also notice it took them 6 years to release this baloney.

Thank you for the link, I had never seen that.

That being said , the report was released 0n 1-8-24 about stuff that happened in 2018? Im sorry, but anything re Trump I dont believe is anything other than a personal witch hunt. Sorry, not sorry.

Also, Ketamine is used for PTSD treatment.
okay, that's your choice. but don't come around here like some of the others saying it's dems with their "head in the sand"

as for what drug x is used for, whether it's Ambien, ketamine, Adderall or fentanyl, let's just agree that some drugs, especially psychotropics, have scheduled indications - and they also have powerful other uses/effects and are frequently overprescribed and misused.

And let me add, for the sake of argument: the opioid crisis isn't a crisis because of any individual patient - it's a crisis because of doctors, dollars, and Big Pharma.

Please link the article where anyone claims Trump took any Ambien or ANY drug while POTUS.

You will only find articles that the dims and fake news claim that the The White House Medical Unit provided prescription drugs, including controlled substances, to ineligible staff and spent tens of thousands of dollars more on brand-name drugs than what generic equivalents would have cost.

Surprised no indictments have been made against Trump for these accusations.

You dim clowns are experts in the art of the SPIN.

It does point to Captain Ronny Jackson doesn't it.

Please link the article where anyone claims Trump took any Ambien or ANY drug while POTUS.
classic Trumper nonsense.

1) accept as truth some outrageous baseless claim ("dude was juiced beyond belief")
2) get confronted with evidence that said claim might be projection
3) accuse presenter of said evidence of outrageous baseless claim.

there are plenty of articles claiming / wondering what the hell trump is on to make him seem like such a frothing maniac, but he doesn't need to be doing drugs to be malignant. He is just such a sad baby.

okay, that's your choice. but don't come around here like some of the others saying it's dems with their "head in the sand"

as for what drug x is used for, whether it's Ambien, ketamine, Adderall or fentanyl, let's just agree that some drugs, especially psychotropics, have scheduled indications - and they also have powerful other uses/effects and are frequently overprescribed and misused.

And let me add, for the sake of argument: the opioid crisis isn't a crisis because of any individual patient - it's a crisis because of doctors, dollars, and Big Pharma.
Um, ok. Thanks Doc.

Also the opioid crisis is a direct result of 3 things.

1. The Government telling everyone in the late 90s when Oxycontin hit the market that it wasnt addictive- the FDA knew this was horse shit but they were bought off by the Sackler family / Big Pharma

2. Government intervention in the pain management doctors all over the country in 2010-2012 . Pill mills closed and all the pill heads went to heroin. Im not saying pill mills are great- Im not- but this was an unintended consequence of government fck up.

2. The hundreds of pounds of fentanyl coming across the border daily, allowed by our Government .

Notice the common thread here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT