ADVERTISEMENT

That was a gaslighting like I've never experienced before.

I know you said it. That’s going out on a limb for sure right now. Slojoe may win. God help us, but Putin wants biden to win. So like you say he may make it so. lol. Russian interference in another election.

Bad Policy is plenty other than his mental decline. How many more dead girls do you need will? Before you call his policy bad too. Or are we still pretending there as well.
Zinger, I'm going to say this as a friend. Continuing to suggest that Putin wants Biden to win in 2024 because Putin publicly "endorsed" Biden is not a good look and shows a level of gullibility that I have to believe is beyond you.

Zinger, I'm going to say this as a friend. Continuing to suggest that Putin wants Biden to win in 2024 because Putin publicly "endorsed" Biden is not a good look and shows a level of gullibility that I have to believe is beyond you.
Look up. Then get back to me. My response to not so nice marNUT or Nice libnut. Which is better?

You still haven’t answered one question. How many dead girls thanks to Biden’s policy choices do you need? Before you say it is too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Look up. Then get back to me. My response to not so nice marNUT or Nice libnut. Which is better?

You still haven’t answered one question. How many dead girls thanks to Biden’s policy choices do you need? Before you say it is too much.
Laken’s Riley’s death is an awful tragedy, and I’m not going to defend Biden’s border policy. I disagree with it. Being president is a terrible burden and decisions can and do have repercussions. If that particular individual had not been in the US, Laken would be alive. That’s true, and if I were her parents and family I’d be incensed.

I’m not sure how that factors into the discussion we are having. If you think that this tragedy is going to flip my support to the Trump, you’re wrong. We could have a discussion of the overall human impact of each prospective administration, but I’m sure we’d fundamentally disagree about that just as we do about so much else on the topic of Trump and Biden, so there’s not much point.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Laken’s Riley’s death is an awful tragedy, and I’m not going to defend Biden’s border policy. I disagree with it. Being president is a terrible burden and decisions can and do have repercussions. If that particular individual had not been in the US, Laken would be alive. That’s true, and if I were her parents and family I’d be incensed.

I’m not sure how that factors into the discussion we are having. If you think that this tragedy is going to flip my support to the Trump, you’re wrong. We could have a discussion of the overall human impact of each prospective administration, but I’m sure we’d fundamentally disagree about that just as we do about so much else on the topic of Trump and Biden, so there’s not much point.
Zinger you can’t unwash brainwashed. Ole will is a Biden loving lib. You can’t reason with people like him he is a radical loving progressive that hates Trump and America. You are wasting your time even talking to him.

Zinger you can’t unwash brainwashed. Ole will is a Biden loving lib. You can’t reason with people like him he is a radical loving progressive that hates Trump and America. You are wasting your time even talking to him.
It’s simple. I believe that the people should have the power to choose our president, and Trump doesn’t. If you support Trump, you agree with him and not me.

By the way, I don’t think you hate America, I just think you are confused about what it means to love our country.

Reactions: shonuff253

No. Just away from Biden maybe. But I get it. It was part of the discussion. You said his mental capacity won’t lose the election. I said you are right. But policy will. Thus the Laken Riley post.

Last edited:
No. Just away from Biden maybe. But I get it. It was part of the discussion. You said his mental capacity won’t lose the election. I said you are right. But policy will. This the Laken Riley post.
Biden a senile old man getting worse all the time and a professional politician - the Swamp personified. Trump is a corrupt, immoral lying con man. It sickens me that we have to choose between these two candidates. I’m not doing it, will sit this election out.

It’s simple. I believe that the people should have the power to choose our president, and Trump doesn’t. If you support Trump, you agree with him and not me.

By the way, I don’t think you hate America, I just think you are confused about what it means to love our country.
Yeah if you hate 80 percent of people in your own country then you love Biden. He preached that last night with his hate speech against Trump and his followers. I am not confused about anything but why you elites think that we the people are your subjects and we should kneel too you people and your god Biden and big government. We the people deserve better than what’s in power now and by the grace of God we will have our say in this election. It’s time for the working class and the middle class to unite against you elites and take our country back from you communists leaning radicals.

Biden a senile old man getting worse all the time and a professional politician - the Swamp personified. Trump is a corrupt, immoral lying con man. It sickens me that we have to choose between these two candidates. I’m not doing it, will sit this election out.
I get that feeling brother. I really do. I so appreciate the bipartisan honesty too.

It must be bitterly disappointing when the entire nerrative about Biden’s mental competence gets dismantled for ninety minutes on live TV.

Your posts have a very consistent theme, which is that anyone who disagrees with you hates the country. Why is that? Why can’t we just have a different view of what’s best for the country?
What Libs want for this country is hateful towards normal Americans and are not "what's best for the country":

1. Soft on crime
  2. Soft border control
  3. Anti-White CRT
  4. Anti-White DEI
  5. Insane Trans conversions

Last edited:

I figured if anyone would enjoy this after our conversation yesterday you would. 🤦‍♂️

I figured if anyone would enjoy this after our conversation yesterday you would. 🤦‍♂️
Yup, Biden transposed words (at least I think that’s what Trump called it when he did it multiple times in the same speech).

Meanwhile, Trump is meeting with and praising Victor Orban, that authoritarian leader who is primarily known for driving the erosion of democratic norms, the rule of law and press freedoms in Hungary. I wonder why Trump saves his highest praise for authoritarians.

By the way, the average annual inflation in Hungary last year was 17.6%, if you care about that kind of thing.

Yup, Biden transposed words (at least I think that’s what Trump called it when he did it multiple times in the same speech).

Meanwhile, Trump is meeting with and praising Victor Orban, that authoritarian leader who is primarily known for driving the erosion of democratic norms, the rule of law and press freedoms in Hungary.

Also note that inflation in Hungary last year was well over 20%, if you care about those things.

Your guy has spoken. July sixth will. Will the media find a way to change the date this happened to support their president. Will you join him in filing charges against Trump on July 6th as well. I really do thank him for that. I laughed for five minutes after seeing it. You can’t make it up.

After I made fun of you for Putin now being in love with Biden, you can’t help it with that Russia thing. You just want to hold on to that excuse of Biden loses. Putin has ordered hands off of Biden. The predictable dipstick is his new favorite leader. 😂. Now let’s bring orban in as well.

We know Zelenskyy has Biden by the balls. As does xi. Plenty of humanitarian crimes by those two idiots as well. He met with orban. He didn’t give permanent reach arounds like Biden has for Zelenskyy

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
You guy has spoken. July sixth will. Will the media find a way to change the date this happened to support their president. Will you join him in filing charges against Trump on July 6th as well. I really do thank him for that. I laughed for five minutes after seeing it. You can’t make it up.

After I made fun of you for Putin now being in love with Biden, you can’t help it with that Russia thing. You just want to hold on to that excuse of Biden loses. Putin has ordered hands off of Biden. The predictable dipstick is his new favorite leader. 😂
Are you as big a fan of Victor Orban as Trump is? I would think the strongman with the 17.% inflation might not be your style, but hard to say these days.

And we could post clips of each candidate misspeaking or in the case of Trump, just short circuiting, all day long. Just ask Nikki Haley/Nancy Pelosi about that. It’s not going to help you in November.

Are you as big a fan of Victor Orban as Trump is?

And we could post clips of each candidate misspeaking or in the case of Trump, just short circuiting, all day long. Just ask Nikki Haley/Nancy Pelosi about that. It’s not going to help you in November.
He is likely to become president. His job is to meet with foreign leaders. He remembered his name and what country orban represents. I call that a win compared to your idiot in chief. We can all disagree with what goes on in other countries. Other countries say the same about us and worse.

He is likely to become president. His job is to meet with foreign leaders. He remembered his name and what country orban represents. I call that a win compared to your idiot in chief
You completely sidestepped the question. What do you think about Orban, and why does Trump always save his highest praise for authoritarians? You can certainly meet with someone without offering the effusive praise that Trump did, right? Diplomats and leaders do that every single day.

You completely sidestepped the question. What do you think about Orban, and why does Trump always save his highest praise for authoritarians? You can certainly meet with someone without offering the effusive praise that Trump did, right? Diplomats and leaders do that every single day.
“These are good folks, folks.” They aren’t trying to kill us directly right Joe. After they damn near killed me. This is a real bad topic for me will. Strong feelings.

I agree. Praising a leader who may not be the leader anyone should aspire to be should not be done by Trump or others. But I also understand in diplomacy there is a give and a take.

You are only changing the subject to orban, because you know that is one of those unforgivable gaffe’s. Same with Lincoln Riley. Despite his look of actually being awake for the sotu, Lincoln Riley has become what people will remember about his speech. lol.

Lincoln Riley has become what people will remember about his speech. lol.
lolz.

that's what "right wing" people may remember. others will remember that MTG looked like a total redneck and that Joe, when challenged, reached out with comfort to the parents, (who the announcer said didn't show at Republicans behest... if true, I wonder why? maybe grieving ... privately!)*

but like anything else the current MAGA remnant of the GOP does it's just more hollow bullshit. Y'all will raise Lakan Riley on a pedestal and refuse the cure (the bipartisan Senate bill, which is far more conservative than any previously proposed)... but if she were a person of color, it wouldn't be news to you.

Look at maternal mortality in Red States and tell me Republicans GAS about young girls and women dying.

just like that BULLSHIT speech that the fundy baby Britt delivered in rebuttal, telling a heartfelt story about a woman who was raped.... in Mexico... in 2007... as if it happened on Biden's watch. Lies. Lies. Lies. but for Christ!

close to saying Biden rolls by more than last time, but let's let the campaign begin in earnest. I will say though - there's a world where Rs face total electoral collapse so long as Trump continues on his current course.

Have a nice weekend. I will, knowing that we took one more step to four more years of NOT MAGA.

* your point is ridiculous on it's face. What people will remember - for a speech that saw 5M more viewers than last time - is that Biden didn't look like the cadaver you promised.

lolz.

that's what "right wing" people may remember. others will remember that MTG looked like a total redneck and that Joe, when challenged, reached out with comfort to the parents, (who the announcer said didn't show at Republicans behest... if true, I wonder why? maybe grieving ... privately!)*

but like anything else the current MAGA remnant of the GOP does it's just more hollow bullshit. Y'all will raise Lakan Riley on a pedestal and refuse the cure (the bipartisan Senate bill, which is far more conservative than any previously proposed)... but if she were a person of color, it wouldn't be news to you.

Look at maternal mortality in Red States and tell me Republicans GAS about young girls and women dying.

just like that BULLSHIT speech that the fundy baby Britt delivered in rebuttal, telling a heartfelt story about a woman who was raped.... in Mexico... in 2007... as if it happened on Biden's watch. Lies. Lies. Lies. but for Christ!

close to saying Biden rolls by more than last time, but let's let the campaign begin in earnest. I will say though - there's a world where Rs face total electoral collapse so long as Trump continues on his current course.

Have a nice weekend. I will, knowing that we took one more step to four more years of NOT MAGA.

* your point is ridiculous on it's face. What people will remember - for a speech that saw 5M more viewers than last time - is that Biden didn't look like the cadaver you promised.
Never forget July 6th

Despite this great look for Biden as you say. He will only debate Trump if he behaves himself. lol.

He read from a prompter. Haha. What a low bar. Got you fired up this morning. Good to see nice. Glad you got your balls back.

Last edited:
You are only changing the subject to orban, because you know that is one of those unforgivable gaffe’s. Same with Lincoln Riley. Despite his look of actually being awake for the sotu, Lincoln Riley has become what people will remember about his speech. lol.
It was a gaffe, as was referring to the wrong name for Laken. But you think that’s all anyone will remember about the SOTU and you are wrong. It’s what the MAGA true believers and Fox will focus on, because if Biden is mentally competent they know they are losing in November.

The SOTU did a lot to reassure the middle, whether you like it or not. That’s why MAGA quickly changed their tune from “Joe is going to shit his pants and wander off stage” to “Joe didn’t crash and burn as we guaranteed he would, so he was dosed up on drugs.”

Again, when the GOP plays to the MAGA base and Trump, they lose the middle. It’s the core of the problem the GOP faces, and I don’t think it’s solvable, particularly given that Trump is likely to grow more unhinged as the legal and financial pressures continue to mount.

lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
It was a gaffe, as was referring to the wrong name for Laken. But you think that’s all anyone will remember about the SOTU and you are wrong. It’s what the MAGA true believers and Fox will focus on, because if Biden is mentally competent they know they are losing in November.

The SOTU did a lot to reassure the middle, whether you like it or not. That’s why MAGA quickly changed their tune from “Joe is going to shit his pants and wander off stage” to “Joe didn’t crash and burn as we guaranteed he would, so he was dosed up on drugs.”

Again, when the GOP plays to the MAGA base and Trump, they lose the middle. It’s the core of the problem the GOP faces, and I don’t think it’s solvable, particularly given that Trump is likely to grow more unhinged as the legal and financial pressures continue to mount.
I knew he would be fine reading from a prompter. It would be his best look. Most said the same here before the speech. I hoped he would trail off more. He gave us just enough with the Lincoln Riley deal. He also called the guy illegal. Which is a big no no with his base. You are crowing because he didn’t fall off stage. But he barely made the thru. By the end he was leaking fuel or drugs. Thus the Lincoln Riley comment. The Dems are on cloud nine. All the middle is hearing the last few days is pat mcafee making fun of the Lincoln Riley screwup. And others who care less about the substance of his speech make fun of what Biden is known for. Other than being an awful president. Long way to go. Trump has court cases to get over. Biden has a debate to get around. And let’s see if he campaigns or takes questions. Highly doubtful. He isn’t going to get better.

How bout that fake jobs report. That turned out to be complete bs

Yeah if you hate 80 percent of people in your own country then you love Biden. He preached that last night with his hate speech against Trump and his followers. I am not confused about anything but why you elites think that we the people are your subjects and we should kneel too you people and your god Biden and big government. We the people deserve better than what’s in power now and by the grace of God we will have our say in this election. It’s time for the working class and the middle class to unite against you elites and take our country back from you communists leaning radicals.
80% of America supports MAGA? Stop the 🧢

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
Got you fired up this morning.
actually what got me fired up was the disemboweling of Britt's speech that I woke up to.

Yesterday, I had had texts and DMs from several women friends prior about just how offensive they found her speech... so it was gratifying to see her exposed.

What Libs want for this country is hateful towards normal Americans and are not "what's best for the country":

1. Soft on crime
  2. Soft border control
  3. Anti-White CRT
  4. Anti-White DEI
  5. Insane Trans conversions
Why are you bringing up race?

Your guy has spoken. July sixth will. Will the media find a way to change the date this happened to support their president. Will you join him in filing charges against Trump on July 6th as well. I really do thank him for that. I laughed for five minutes after seeing it. You can’t make it up.

After I made fun of you for Putin now being in love with Biden, you can’t help it with that Russia thing. You just want to hold on to that excuse of Biden loses. Putin has ordered hands off of Biden. The predictable dipstick is his new favorite leader. 😂. Now let’s bring orban in as well.

We know Zelenskyy has Biden by the balls. As does xi. Plenty of humanitarian crimes by those two idiots as well. He met with orban. He didn’t give permanent reach arounds like Biden has for Zelenskyy
Why does Zelensky have Biden by the balls?

actually what got me fired up was the disemboweling of Britt's speech that I woke up to.

Yesterday, I had had texts and DMs from several women friends prior about just how offensive they found her speech... so it was gratifying to see her exposed.
I got some that said she was inspiring for women. My daughters said that she was awesome. I will put thir judge of character against anyone you got. Have to go the the atl. Pray for me that I survive the democrat policies over there. Spar with you tomorrow. You went from getting your balls back to acting like a bitch. It lasted one post.

Last edited:
I knew he would be fine reading from a prompter. It would be his best look. Most said the same here before the speech. I hoped he would trail off more. He gave us just enough with the Lincoln Riley deal. He also called the guy illegal. Which is a big no no with his base. You are crowing because he didn’t fall off stage. But he barely made the thru. By the end he was leaking fuel or drugs. Thus the Lincoln Riley comment. The Dems are on cloud nine. All the middle is hearing the last few days is pat mcafee making fun of the Lincoln Riley screwup. And others who care less about the substance of his speech make fun of what Biden is known for. Other than being an awful president. Long way to go. Trump has court cases to get over. Biden has a debate to get around. And let’s see if he campaigns or takes questions. Highly doubtful. He isn’t going to get better.

How bout that fake jobs report. That turned out to be complete bs
this is piss poor analysis.

Biden is very good on his feet - in fact, his best moments are some of the unscripted ones/ or at least the ones where he gets off-prompter (see the close) ... but NOT when he is being heckled.

The Riley thing came after MTG interrupted him midflow... she was trying to outshout him and that was what put him off I think in that moment, which I agree was unfortunate.

If Team Trump's takeaway is that he's not good on his feet / can only function in scripted settings, that's just more misunderestimation. If their takeaway is interrupt and overtalk him, they might befuddle him - but that also comes with risks. I think of Trump onstage stalking Hillary... which if she weren't so unlikeable might have been a bad moment for him (it was, but she was getting killed on the BS emails thing).

In sum, don't think your takeaways from the debate are typical across the political spectrum. I think people in Georgia have an outsized sense of the role Laken Riley's tragic death is part of the national narrative. Etc.

I got some that said she was inspiring for women. My daughters said that she was awesome. I will put thir judge of character against anyone you got. Have to go the the atl. Pray for me that I survive the democrat policies over there. Spare with you tomorrow. You went from getting your balls back to acting like a bitch. It lasted one post.
This is what most people think MAGA thinks of women > it's what you sound like a lot of the time.

this is piss poor analysis.

Biden is very good on his feet - in fact, his best moments are some of the unscripted ones/ or at least the ones where he gets off-prompter (see the close) ... but NOT when he is being heckled.

The Riley thing came after MTG interrupted him midflow... she was trying to outshout him and that was what put him off I think in that moment, which I agree was unfortunate.

If Team Trump's takeaway is that he's not good on his feet / can only function in scripted settings, that's just more misunderestimation. If their takeaway is interrupt and overtalk him, they might befuddle him - but that also comes with risks. I think of Trump onstage stalking Hillary... which if she weren't so unlikeable might have been a bad moment for him (it was, but she was getting killed on the BS emails thing).

In sum, don't think your takeaways from the debate are typical across the political spectrum. I think people in Georgia have an outsized sense of the role Laken Riley's tragic death is part of the national narrative. Etc.

He looked fantastic here off the cuff.

I got some that said she was inspiring for women. My daughters said that she was awesome. I will put thir judge of character against anyone you got. Have to go the the atl. Pray for me that I survive the democrat policies over there. Spare with you tomorrow. You went from getting your balls back to acting like a bitch. It lasted one post.

Last edited:

80% of America supports MAGA? Stop the 🧢
Didn’t say 80 percent supported MAGA.

Do you follow him on Twitter? That is admitting you have become weird without saying it. lol. Good luck with that.
No comment about the straight up lie delivered in a breathlessly bizarre manner by the woman the GOP decided would best represent their vision of America?

It’s going to be a very tough run to November.

Never forget July 6th

Despite this great look for Biden as you say. He will only debate Trump if he behaves himself. lol.

He read from a prompter. Haha. What a low bar. Got you fired up this morning. Good to see nice. Glad you got your balls back.
He has no balls....probably a Vagina is closer

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT