ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Head to the Appeals Court

GGe_5SRXUAA19dF

No reason why he shouldn’t appeal…
there is, since he will lose, but he will do it anyway.

1) the facts aren't good and so "winning" is reducing the $$$ amount / contesting various penalties
2) how likely is that to happen?
3) and if it doesn't, he's out more $$$ - not sure how they do the accounting in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
there is, since he will lose, but he will do it anyway.

1) the facts aren't good and so "winning" is reducing the $$$ amount / contesting various penalties
2) how likely is that to happen?
3) and if it doesn't, he's out more $$$ - not sure how they do the accounting in NYC

From what I remember:

1) Loans were paid back
2) If there were indeed any discrepancies in his loan application, it’s up to the lender to verify….that is the way it has always been (appraisals, etc).
3) Who has been harmed?
4) $355 mil……that is a crazy number, all of this is just a political shat show.

Funny???…..more sad from my seat, but would not be surprised at all if it truly is.
Sure, that's the flip side of funny. And I do mean "funny" in the grand scheme of things.

Greek tragedy / human comedy

If it's political, and let's assume it is, that in and of itself isn't funny/sad, because Trump is a politician and so it makes sense that he would get caught up in something political.

What makes it something more is that he chose this fate. He could have lived his whole life without the world peeking behind the curtain... if we agree that it is political, we must also acknowledge that he would likely never have been tried as a private citizen. (This is the silencing of the "it could happen to you!" lament.)

He could not but tempt fate, my friends, and that is the stuff of Greek tragedies and the great human comedy.

(I believe that in some part of his soul, in that same place where for all those years he stuffed the good parts in order that he could get ahead, Donald Trump wanted to be caught.)

The next court will have common sense and can see through all these lies.
It's not lies. The facts are on the record.

You may say that he shouldn't have been prosecuted / it was political.
and you may say the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

But the verdict is in on the fact of the matter.

Reactions: shonuff253
They have already seen through Trump's lies
You’d think the lender would have done their own due diligence and not taken the risk.

Or, they did do it and determined he wasn’t a risk. My guess is, they were right……as the loan/loans were paid back from my understanding.

Lender satisfied, nobody was harmed……guessing it is still a political shat show.

What am I missing??….

You’d think the lender would have done their own due diligence and not taken the risk.

Or, they did do it and determined he wasn’t a risk. My guess is, they were right……as the loan/loans were paid back from my understanding.

Lender satisfied, nobody was harmed……guessing it is still a political shat show.

What am I missing??….
Read the judgment, seriously. I'm not going to copy it.

Sure, that's the flip side of funny. And I do mean "funny" in the grand scheme of things.

Greek tragedy / human comedy

If it's political, and let's assume it is, that in and of itself isn't funny/sad, because Trump is a politician and so it makes sense that he would get caught up in something political.

What makes it something more is that he chose this fate. He could have lived his whole life without the world peeking behind the curtain... if we agree that it is political, we must also acknowledge that he would likely never have been tried as a private citizen. (This is the silencing of the "it could happen to you!" lament.)

He could not but tempt fate, my friends, and that is the stuff of Greek tragedies and the great human comedy.

(I believe that in some part of his soul, in that same place where for all those years he stuffed the good parts in order that he could get ahead, Donald Trump wanted to be caught.)
Technically, yes…..he is indeed a politician.

Realistically, he is not IMO…..is that a good “thang”??…..shat, I don’t know. But a lot of folks like it.

Reactions: nice marmot
Just remember this when the shoe is on the other foot. This is going to do nothing more than fully take the gloves off. It is a sad verdict. A liberal kangaroo court that anyone who lives without tds is ashamed of.

It's not lies. The facts are on the record.

You may say that he shouldn't have been prosecuted / it was political.
and you may say the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

But the verdict is in on the fact of the matter.
You are out of your depth on this like on many political topics but you are really embarrassing yourself here. Go comb out your man bun and loosen it a little, maybe you can think clearer if you do.

Just remember this when the shoe is on the other foot. This is going to do nothing more than fully take the gloves off. It is a sad verdict. A liberal kangaroo court that anyone who lives without tds is ashamed of.
thing is, if Biden is guilty of anything, you won't hear us protesting.

Reactions: celticdawg
From what I remember:

1) Loans were paid back
2) If there were indeed any discrepancies in his loan application, it’s up to the lender to verify….that is the way it has always been (appraisals, etc).
3) Who has been harmed?
4) $355 mil……that is a crazy number, all of this is just a political shat show.
Let’s don’t forget the banks testify on behalf of trump 😂

This is all BS

no.... in third world countries oligarchs skate. (ours is often enough guilty of same, but this is not indicative of our slipping into some sort of jurisprudential chaos)
dude, you absolute denial of the shenanigans committed by brandon, the dim party and these prosecutors is absolutely beyond belief. Good grief. You so called democracy protecters have nothing to say about 3 of the 4 prosecutors meeting with the white house on these crazy prosecutions. Also denying biden is on the take just makes you unbelievable on anything. We no you are a far left woke lib atheist/agnostic so your vision is highly impaired but you should really try not to look so uninformed and untruthful about current events.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
thing is, if Biden is guilty of anything, you won't hear us protesting.
Really. He has been compromised since he ran in 2020. And it has gotten worse. He is guilty as hell of document crimes. Only found too senile and feeble to stand trial. People were defending him left and right. All the msm said he is their guy. This was a political attack. Even after hur set the record straight on beau. He has been guilty of sicking his doj on his political opponent. Hell he even paid the attorney here in Atlanta to meet with him. Today’s trial only happened because Trump is running again. Regardless of what they can hang around Biden and hunter’s neck. He had money laundered to his family thru dozens of shell companies. That isn’t because it is on the up and up. That is common sense. Yet he is still defended despite the oj Simpson type evidence against. If I believed that for a second, that if Biden was guilty too you guys would act, it would bring me some comfort. You can’t even admit 22 million extra voters wasn’t just a trump polarization of America.

He will find a way on the ballot. If he does, he is winning. If he does, I don’t worry about democracy. I worry for democrats.

Last edited:
okay oh please you lawyer saturated in New York State corporate law and jurisprudence, please do educate us
You sir are beyond education. So why don't you oh lawyer in New York dim hell hole state educate us on political hits and malpractice; SMH Just for you because I know you can't find anything to "read" that not on the mother brown or msnbc web site.

The prosecutor ran on a get trump platform, the judge is a loon, and NY is a blue hell hole. No one from the right could get a fair trial there especially trump but you won't admit that because you are too busy being arrogant and gloating about dims turning the judicial system into a political weapon. The doj/fbi/cia are all weapons for the dim party at this point.

Look at some real news instead of propaganda for a change.

Read the judgment, seriously. I'm not going to copy it.
read the trial transcript, the bank said no issue and they were not mislead and did not rely on the supposed "false information. The judge and prosecutor were laughed at for their "valuations" of Trumps properties by experts. Of course non of that matters to you anti Trumpers. Just get trump right celtic. LOL

You sir are beyond education. So why don't you oh lawyer in New York dim hell hole state educate us on political hits and malpractice; SMH Just for you because I know you can't find anything to "read" that not on the mother brown or msnbc web site.

The prosecutor ran on a get trump platform, the judge is a loon, and NY is a blue hell hole. No one from the right could get a fair trial there especially trump but you won't admit that because you are too busy being arrogant and gloating about dims turning the judicial system into a political weapon. The doj/fbi/cia are all weapons for the dim party at this point.

Look at some real news instead of propaganda for a change.
This is the one that bothers me. Trump has made plenty of enemies. Surely brought this on himself. That being said, they went after his kids and their livelihood here. When there is no victim. The only reason this was done was to go after him and his entire family. People that work for him. This isn’t about Jan 6th. Or a phone call wanting to find votes, or keeping documents too long. Even some idiot woman, who thinks rape is hot, named one of her cats vagina, and cant remember when they had sex or even if they had sex. Strong case. And they gave her millions. Just to pay him back. You run your mouth like Trump and this happens, but the NY case crossed a line. No going back. And the left wonders why talk of civil war keeps surfacing. We keep on this path and it is coming. This was a real sad day for the country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT