ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Head to the Appeals Court

$355m and three year ban on doing business in NY.

$4m each and a two year ban for Don Jr and Eric.
Trump and Sons just signed a 9 billion dollar deal in NY before this witch hunt.
His son's will sign more deals in the next 2 years after the case is overturned on appeal.
Trump will be busy Making America Great Again for the next 4 years anyway.
He's worth 2.7 billon today.
His son in law Jared Kushner is worth $2 billion.
Mar-a-lago is easily worth $1.5 billion on a good fire sale day.....regardless of what that quack judge says.
Just a pathetic attempt at election interference.

Enjoy the next 5 years.

Trumpmiddle.jpg

Last edited:
no.... in third world countries oligarchs skate. (ours is often enough guilty of same, but this is not indicative of our slipping into some sort of jurisprudential chaos)
It is nothing less than the democrat administration orchestrating the persecution of a rival they are terrified might unseat them from the money tree. Yep, third world.

Just remember this when the shoe is on the other foot. This is going to do nothing more than fully take the gloves off. It is a sad verdict. A liberal kangaroo court that anyone who lives without tds is ashamed of.
If your long term personal lawyer testifies under oath regarding the details of years of fraudulent business practices, it’s probably going to be a problem, regardless of party. Every single thing Coen alleged turned out to be proven in court.

So, I think the lesson is, don’t undertake fraudulent business practices for years. However, if you do, don’t throw your personal lawyer/fixer or anyone else who knows where the bodies are buried, under the bus.

Or, perhaps, the actual lesson is if you are going to commit fraudulent business practices for years, or have been overly aggressive in your tax filings, or have a personal history that might include significant sexual misconduct, maybe don’t run for or win the presidency, because it’s going to put a giant target on your back.

It’s actually amazing, given that anyone in NY in the ‘80s or ‘90s knew that Trump was a highly questionable character, that he’s made it this long before being held to account.

The worst has yet to come: It’s going to be a very difficult year for Trump.

Last edited:
If your long term personal lawyer testifies under oath regarding the details of years of fraudulent business practices, it’s probably going to be a problem, regardless of party. Every single thing Coen alleged turned out to be proven in court.

So, I think the lesson is, don’t undertake fraudulent business practices for years. However, if you do, don’t throw your personal lawyer/fixer or anyone else who knows where the bodies are buried, under the bus.

Or, perhaps, the actual lesson is if you are going to commit fraudulent business practices for years, or have been overly aggressive in your tax filings, or have a personal history that might include significant sexual misconduct, maybe don’t run for or win the presidency, because it’s going to put a giant target on your back.

It’s actually amazing, given that anyone in NY in the ‘80s or ‘90s knew that Trump was a highly questionable character, that he’s made it this long before being held to account.

The worst has yet to come: It’s going to be a very difficult year for Trump.
I won’t deny he has been a businessman who cut corners and made enemies. But that has no bearing here. Other than being more likely what caused this witch hunt.

The bank. Testified for him. The only one who should have had an issue here. Smh.

You know when we sit down with a mortgage broker. Looking for a cash out refi. Like most people you are trying to get as much back as you can. You don’t low ball yourself. The bank orders an appraisal and that is that. Unless you order a second one because the first is too low. By the way, no one ever orders a second appraisal because it came in higher than your or the bank’s estimate. lol. So in this case they say your values are ok. We will give you the loan. And he pays it back on time.

Trump has done plenty to deserve retribution. For sure. But getting a loan and paying it back on time. The freaking nerve of this man. How dare here. But let’s fine him 400 million for it.

Last edited:
I won’t deny he has been a businessman who cut corners and made enemies. But that has no bearing here. Other than more of likely what caused this witch hunt.

The bank. Testified for him. The only one who should have had an issue here. Smh.
That’s not the law. You can say the law itself is unfair, or poorly conceived, but it’s been on the books in NY for nearly a century. If the law was misapplied, then Trump should win on appeal, but I haven’t seen anyone suggesting that, including Alina Habba.

As with all of the other court cases, Trump and his team are entirely focused on how partisan and unfair the prosecutions are, and they aren’t ever making the case for why Trump is innocent. Hell, Trump is so concerned about his ability to prove himself innocent that he’s hinged his entire defense on the idea that presidents are above the law, not that he didn’t break the law. That’s seems telling.

It's not lies. The facts are on the record.

You may say that he shouldn't have been prosecuted / it was political.
and you may say the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

But the verdict is in on the fact of the matter.
The verdict was in before the trail began. It was only about how much. Punishment fit the crime?

That’s not the law. You can say the law itself is unfair, or poorly conceived, but it’s been on the books in NY for nearly a century. If the law was misapplied, then Trump should win on appeal, but I haven’t seen anyone suggesting that, including Alina Habba.

As with all of the other court cases, Trump and his team are entirely focused on how partisan and unfair the prosecutions are, and they aren’t ever making the case for why Trump is innocent. Hell, Trump is so concerned about his ability to prove himself innocent that he’s hinged his entire defense on the idea that presidents are above the law, not that he didn’t break the law. That’s seems telling.
She has suggested that about 100 times. Especially early on in the case. But that is beside the point. You are trying to spin this like he did something awful and broke the law. This was only applied to him because they were looking to tear him and his family down. Like I said. Don’t want to hear any whiny bitching when the shoe is on the other foot. You guys opened Pandora’s box.

If he makes retribution his first order of business so be it. This one will not keep him off any ballot. It isn’t about democracy and protecting it. It is about going after someone. Spin it all you want. This trial is for you, Mitchell and Celtic. So you can look at each other and enjoy the group tds circle jerk a little more. This is going to start to be commonplace now. Attacking every political candidate when the other side is in office. But please. Enjoy.

Last edited:
She has suggested that about 100 times. Especially early on in the case. But that is beside the point. You are trying to spin this like he did something awful and broke the law. This was only applied to him because they were looking to tear him and his family down. Like I said. Don’t want to hear any whiny bitching when the shoe is on the other foot. You guys opened Pandora’s box.

If he makes retribution his first order of business so be it.
He broke the law. You may not like it, but he did.

I think you and I are about the same age, which means you should remember the Clinton years. You can thank republicans for opening the Pandora’s box.

Of course, it helps that both Bill and Donald are deeply corrupt characters.

Let’s have Chat GPT summarize for us.

Bill Clinton's presidency and post-presidency have been marked by several high-profile investigations, covering a range of issues from financial dealings to personal conduct. Here's a list of the most notable investigations:

1. **Whitewater Investigation**: A lengthy and complex inquiry into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates in the Whitewater Development Corporation during the late 1970s and early 1980s. While no charges were brought against the Clintons themselves, the investigation led by Independent Counsel Ken Starr expanded to include other controversies.

2. **Travelgate**: An investigation into the firings of seven employees in the White House Travel Office in 1993, early in Clinton's presidency. Critics accused Hillary Clinton of being involved in the firings to allow friends to take over the travel business. The investigations concluded there was insufficient evidence of wrongdoing by the Clintons.

3. **Filegate**: Allegations surfaced in 1996 that the White House improperly accessed FBI security-clearance documents of several hundred individuals. Independent Counsel Robert Ray concluded in 2000 that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by senior White House figures.

4. **Monica Lewinsky Scandal**: Perhaps the most infamous investigation, which began as a part of the Whitewater investigation. It centered on Clinton's extramarital affair with Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern. The scandal led to Clinton's impeachment by the House of Representatives in 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about the nature of his relationship with Lewinsky. The Senate acquitted him in 1999.

5. **Paula Jones Lawsuit**: In 1994, Paula Jones filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton, alleging an incident occurred in 1991 while he was governor of Arkansas. The case precipitated the Lewinsky scandal, as during this lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Clinton agreed to an out-of-court settlement with Jones in 1998.

6. **Campaign Finance Investigations**: During Clinton's reelection campaign in 1996, allegations surfaced of improper campaign contributions, leading to investigations by the Department of Justice and Congress. Though there were convictions of some associates, the Clintons were not found to have committed any wrongdoing.

7. **Pardongate**: At the end of his presidency, Clinton's pardons of 140 people in January 2001, including wealthy financier Marc Rich and others, sparked controversy and an investigation. Critics alleged that the pardons were issued in exchange for political donations. The investigations concluded without charges against Clinton.

These investigations varied widely in their focus, findings, and outcomes. Some led to legal changes and reforms, while others ended without any charges against Clinton. Collectively, they contributed to intense political scrutiny and debate during and after his presidency.

Reactions: shonuff253

If he makes retribution his first order of business so be it. This one will not keep him off any ballot. It isn’t about democracy and protecting it. It is about going after someone. Spin it all you want. This trial is for you, Mitchell and Celtic. So you can look at each other and enjoy the group tds circle jerk a little more. This is going to start to be commonplace now. Attacking every political candidate when the other side is in office. But please. Enjoy.
Oh, please. I am not sitting here and enjoying this and I didn't make any big editorial comment like you and others are doing. There is a long way to go. But I love how you and others are repeating Trump's comments to prove your point. But if I post something, it's just from the playbook. It is what it is and will be what ever happens. This TDS is nonsense that was created. Everyone kept saying why are you still discussing Trump when he is no longer President. It's because he never went away. But it's funny how people who can't respond to other posts about Trump just go and talk about Biden when he wasn't part of the discussion. Those people are just doing the same thing except they can't keep on subject.

Oh, please. I am not sitting here and enjoying this and I didn't make any big editorial comment like you and others are doing. There is a long way to go. But I love how you and others are repeating Trump's comments to prove your point. But if I post something, it's just from the playbook. It is what it is and will be what ever happens. This TDS is nonsense that was created. Everyone kept saying why are you still discussing Trump when he is no longer President. It's because he never went away. But it's funny how people who can't respond to other posts about Trump just go and talk about Biden when he wasn't part of the discussion. Those people are just doing the same thing except they can't keep on subject.
Be honest. You have to be enjoying it a little. Within a few minutes of the verdict it was posted here. By you and others brother. Mitchell isn’t denying it. I know he is enjoying it. That is who this case was brought out for

dude, you absolute denial of the shenanigans committed by brandon, the dim party and these prosecutors is absolutely beyond belief. Good grief. You so called democracy protecters have nothing to say about 3 of the 4 prosecutors meeting with the white house on these crazy prosecutions. Also denying biden is on the take just makes you unbelievable on anything. We no you are a far left woke lib atheist/agnostic so your vision is highly impaired but you should really try not to look so uninformed and untruthful about current events.
your response has nothing to do with this thread

tds circle jerk
I just want to say one thing about "tds" - it's people who still defend and even admire Trump that have "tds."

I think that's pretty obvious. It's been said before here, but it bears saying again. At this point, Trump IS the republican party. He's even putting his family in positions of power in the RNC (which previously was also run by a beneficiary of nepotism).

Not wanting to see him in office is not "tds," it's literally "paying attention American politics" RN.

I just want to say one thing about "tds" - it's people who still defend and even admire Trump that have "tds."

I think that's pretty obvious. It's been said before here, but it bears saying again. At this point, Trump IS the republican party. He's even putting his family in positions of power in the RNC (which previously was also run by a beneficiary of nepotism).

Not wanting to see him in office is not "tds," it's literally "paying attention American politics" RN.
Spoken like a true addict. A true tds sufferer. Denial. The first step is to seek help.

If republicans had just stepped up and done the right thing by impeaching Trump after J6, we could have all been done with him. Instead, we’ll watch him burn the GOP to the ground.

It’s perhaps the worst self inflicted wound by a political party in our history.

Paying attention to politics is watching the world start to tear itself apart. Becuse you elected a senile, weak old man shuffling diaper wearing, dimented dipstick. Who gets agitated constantly. Then pretend he is just fine. If that isn’t tds I don’t know what is. As long as it isn’t trump. We will elect a potato brain. Hate trump. I am ok with that emotion, but you need someone with a functioning brain and at least show he isn’t a foot from the grave at the podium.

Paying attention to politics is watching the world start to tear itself apart. Becuse you elected a senile, weak old man shuffling diaper wearing, dimented dipstick. Who gets agitated constantly. Then pretend he is just fine. If that isn’t tds I don’t know what is. As long as it isn’t trump. We will elect a potato brain. Hate trump. I am ok with that emotion, but you need someone with a functioning brain and at least show he isn’t a foot from the grave at the podium.
The American Apocalypse continues unabated…

please.

as if the shit in the middle east hasn't been going on for a century, and in earnest for 50 years.
I can’t remember but when did we not have some sort of war going on in the Middle East. Seems like someone gave Iran money so they could use it against us. Those dead soldiers say hello. And thank you.

Reactions: cherrydawg
please.

as if the shit in the middle east hasn't been going on for a century, and in earnest for 50 years.
The American Apocalypse continues unabated…

Ironic that you and nice still gloss right over the brain function issues of the current president. My main reason for voting for Trump against him if he is the candidate. That is the part you can’t defend. You elected a part vege as a president. Honestly, any voters who voted for him knowing something is wrong deserve a time out from voting.

Ironic that you and nice still gloss right over the brain function issues of the current president. My main reason for voting for Trump against him if he is the candidate. That is the part you can’t defend. You elected a part vege as a president. Honestly, any voters who voted for him knowing something is wrong deserve a time out from voting.
seriously though - anyone calling him a -vege- is just not being honest.

term limits / age limits / better, younger, more vigorous candidates, yes.

While the cognitive contest between the two candidates is no one’s idea of impressive, I think Joe holds his own against the guy who slurs his words and regularly confuses people and places.

I won’t deny he has been a businessman who cut corners and made enemies. But that has no bearing here. Other than being more likely what caused this witch hunt.

You know when we sit down with a mortgage broker. Looking for a cash out refi. Like most people you are trying to get as much back as you can. You don’t low ball yourself. The bank orders an appraisal and that is that. Unless you order a second one because the first is too low. By the way, no one ever orders a second appraisal because it came in higher than your or the bank’s estimate. lol. So in this case they say your values are ok. We will give you the loan. And he pays it back on time.

Trump has done plenty to deserve retribution. For sure. But getting a loan and paying it back on time. The freaking nerve of this man. How dare here. But let’s fine him 400 million for it.
Gotta be the same guy (Rev. Cain).....right??

6e7d0e98b47a5cebc43c27988e4e536f.jpg

th

seriously though - anyone calling him a -vege- is just not being honest.

term limits / age limits / better, younger, more vigorous candidates, yes.
Anyone saying he doesn’t have major issues with brain function isn’t being honest either. He doesn’t function well enough to run a food truck. And he runs this country. The most powerful man in the world. He acted agitated on the podium. Exactly like a dimentia sufferer.

He isn’t hooked up to a machine. He isn’t a total vege. That is a figure of speech. He hasn’t been fit to be the president from the jump. He doesn’t answer questions nice. When he does it is a massive disaster. It is bad. This doesn’t get better. And you want to elect him again? Seriously. Anyone doing this should have their registration revoked.

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
While the cognitive contest between the two candidates is no one’s idea of impressive, I think Joe holds his own against the guy who slurs his words and regularly confuses people and places.
Holy shit. Ok. I have no words. He took questions for the first time in three years. Yelled at everyone. Told 5 lies. As exposed by cnn. And forgot when his son died on stage. Trump did an hour gotcha q and a with cnn in May. He will of course makes some mistakes. But he is always in front of the camera. They won’t let Biden on the podium for five minutes.

Last edited:
I guess economic data is liberal when it doesn’t support your preferred nerrative.

Y’all have been predicting that the economy and markets would collapse since Biden took office. Still waiting…..
Define "y'all".....

I guess economic data is liberal when it doesn’t support your preferred nerrative.

Y’all have been predicting that the economy and markets would collapse since Biden took office. Still waiting…..
What is his economic approval rating right now? Also, no comment on the gif. See if I give you any credit again.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Define "y'all".....
Fair enough. “Some here on the Chat” is a far more appropriate designation for the doom and gloomers. I do think my friend @zingerdawg falls in that camp though.
What is his economic approval rating right now? Also, no comment on the gif. See if I give you any credit again.
Total fail on my part regarding proper appreciation for the gif. My only defense is that I was at the farmers market with my twelve year old and she rightly told me to get off my phone, which I did before I fully appreciated the glory of Maverick fighting off the libs. My sincere apologies!

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg

Dems also predicted World war 3 when Trump won 16’

Sometimes folks are wrong

Speaking for myself, I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton, but I was intrigued by what his presidency would look like and was willing to give him a chance.

I knew we were likely screwed when he blew all that early political capital insisting that his inauguration was bigger than Obama’s. Just watch this nonsense. Was not a good sign.

Gotta admit, thought it was a possibility when he ran. I had reservations because of that.

Guessing other countries (leaders) also had reservations and thought twice about it also when he was in office.

Sometimes a being a little unpredictable can work for you, guessing it did in his case.

Reactions: Don Ellis
Speaking for myself, I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton, but I was intrigued by what his presidency would look like and was willing to give him a chance.

I knew we were likely screwed when he blew all that early political capital insisting that his inauguration was bigger than Obama’s. Just watch this nonsense. Was not a good sign.

I agree we should have voted Desantis

I am guessing that if Biden wins this one the next president will be Kemp.

I have to admit I think the guy is super savvy. While I disagree with him on most things, one has to admit / hand it to him that he's kept a hard line on not giving in to the crazy.
Interesting thought. I have not progressed that high on Kemp. The furthest I have gone with him is Senator which I think he would be heavily favored in my opinion

Agree as a resident I think he’s done a solid stand up job as governor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT