ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Head to the Appeals Court

--JHkv.gif
7plxy0.jpg

since you brought it up. Grab em where? @nice marmot

Seems like Joe’s motto is just walk up and grab their titties. I am famous.

Connect these dots. She had no idea when it happened. No idea if they even had actual sex. She said rape is hot. And she has named her cat vagina.
Trump lost the case primarily because of corroborating testimony from others (both about Carroll’s experience and similar personal treatment by Trump) and his own deposition.

He confirmed he meant what he said in the pu**grab tape and then confused the woman who “wasn’t his type” with his second wife. That’s going to lose you a civil trial every time.

Trump lost the case primarily because of corroborating testimony from others (both about Carroll’s experience and similar personal treatment by Trump) and his own deposition.

He confirmed he meant what he said in the pu**grab tape and then confused the woman who “wasn’t his type” with his second wife. That’s going to lose you a civil trial every time.

He lost the case for reasons we all know. He wouldn’t stop running his mouth. He has made so many enemies. I am sure they found some people to corroborate it. The woman is not all there. Who says rape is hot. After being raped. Only someone who wasn’t.

Please connect the dots on eva and the little girl for me. That didn’t happen in 1996. And there is proof on camera. Smh. You don’t need circumstantial proof.

Last edited:
They are both old. And will make errors. It is what it is.

But you see that thing you have posted with the play button. That comes to you being shot by a camera. One guy is in front of one for hours. The other guy is never in front of a camera. And when his real diagnosis is made public. Nevermind. You will keep pretending. You made one of the most insane statements I have ever read earlier in this thread. lol. You can post all these you want. We will bump this for you weekly. If Biden gets reelected and this gets worse. I will make sure to @ you daily with his gaffes. Since he can no longer go in front of any camera without screwing up or lying.
I hope he keeps posting them ….the difference between the two is so glaring that it just reaffirms the point ….Still waiting for the State of The Union Address…that’s going to be pure comedy and about 6weeks past it’s traditional time ..I bet the Dems try to find a way to cancel the address

I hope he keeps posting them ….the difference between the two is so glaring that it just reaffirms the point ….Still waiting for the State of The Union Address…that’s going to be pure comedy and about 6weeks past it’s traditional time ..I bet the Dems try to find a way to cancel the address
We will see if he can still read. He can’t help himself. He will always think he is still good ole uncle Joe and go off script. He will likely give up state’s secrets to the world.

We will see if he can still read. He can’t help himself. He will always think he is still good ole uncle Joe and go off script. He will likely give up state’s secrets to the world.
The exact same things were said before last year’s State of the Union and, despite the Sedition Caucus yelling and interrupting Joe like the unruly children that they are, Joe more than held his own.

Kind of similar to the three years of promises that Joe was going to destroy the economy.

In the mean time, Trump’s deep need for narcissistic supply puts him in front of the camera daily, where he proceeds to make a multitude of mistakes, every time. As the legal pressure continues to ramp, it’s going to get worse.

That’s not the law. You can say the law itself is unfair, or poorly conceived, but it’s been on the books in NY for nearly a century. If the law was misapplied, then Trump should win on appeal, but I haven’t seen anyone suggesting that, including Alina Habba.

As with all of the other court cases, Trump and his team are entirely focused on how partisan and unfair the prosecutions are, and they aren’t ever making the case for why Trump is innocent. Hell, Trump is so concerned about his ability to prove himself innocent that he’s hinged his entire defense on the idea that presidents are above the law, not that he didn’t break the law. That’s seems telling.
Find me a case anywhere in the US where a business was sued by the federal government for hundreds of millions for transactions that were successful all around. With zero damages to anyone. Find me one for ten million. Ever. Then we can talk about your interpretation of the law. An interpretation that has never been applied in this way. Ever. This is wrong.

I think we can all agree that neither are fit to serve.
Biden is to old and will never survive a second term.
I think most people thought he would be a return to normal for one term and a buffer after Trump and the US returning to its senses and nominating the next generation of politicians. Biden, like most politicians is power hungry and does not want to give that power up, so we are stuck with him being one of the choices.
Trump is not fit to serve for entirely different reasons.
Yes he is old and makes gaffs, but comes across as more vibrant than Biden.
The fact that someone has 92 indictments, tried to steal an election, convicted of sexual assault is STILL is the number one choice when there were other (and better) qualified, very conservative candidates, tells me the base is cult like. Not so long ago someone in that much legal trouble and morally bankrupt, would have booed off the stage.
So here we are.
I will be 62 years old this year. I could not even imagine a story like this happening in our great country.
No matter who wins, America loses.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Find me a case anywhere in the US where a business was sued by the federal government for hundreds of millions for transactions that were successful all around. With zero damages to anyone. Find me one for ten million. Ever. Then we can talk about your interpretation of the law. An interpretation that has never been applied in this way. Ever. This is wrong.
Not $1 of investor funds were lost and Merrill Lynch paid a $415m fine.

Reactions: nice marmot
They happened. But not at the current rate. You hear of a new cancellation monthly today. From both sides. It has never been like this. Over the last ten years, it keeps getting worse. Where does it end.
It will end when the left has us totally trapped under their rule and we have no recourse but be good little sheep, just like current dem supporters. The left will destroy what is left of the constitution and tell us all how we must live, who we must worship, who we must love/ hate, etc. If we allow this to happen, it will be our own fault. The previews have been there for the last 30 years or so.

Reactions: zingerdawg
The exact same things were said before last year’s State of the Union and, despite the Sedition Caucus yelling and interrupting Joe like the unruly children that they are, Joe more than held his own.

Kind of similar to the three years of promises that Joe was going to destroy the economy.

In the mean time, Trump’s deep need for narcissistic supply puts him in front of the camera daily, where he proceeds to make a multitude of mistakes, every time. As the legal pressure continues to ramp, it’s going to get worse.
Oh yea. Joe did great. Did you even read your post. You said he held his own. No he didn’t. He got thru it. Will you are totally brainwashed here. Is that what you want for your president. Hold his own and get thru it. That was three years ago. He is way worse now. They don’t let him answer questions. When they do it is a disaster. When he has to go over seas, he falls asleep, gets names wrong, ask for dead people to stand up for applause, etc. I will admit he did better in the debates last time than I ever imagined. But he is way gone now. Last week wasn’t just a disaster, it pulled our pants down in front of the world. Signaled to everyone we are weak and are vulnerable. I can admit trumps flaws. I don’t want to vote for him. But the very basic quality a leader has to have is strength and his mind. Biden has neither. He can’t even pretend these days. He will likely have to be admitted to a home during the next four years. You vote for the president. Not the vp.

He was mad about not remembering his son’s date of death. Totally blanked on stage with that.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
He broke the law. You may not like it, but he did.

I think you and I are about the same age, which means you should remember the Clinton years. You can thank republicans for opening the Pandora’s box.

Of course, it helps that both Bill and Donald are deeply corrupt characters.

Let’s have Chat GPT summarize for us.

Bill Clinton's presidency and post-presidency have been marked by several high-profile investigations, covering a range of issues from financial dealings to personal conduct. Here's a list of the most notable investigations:

1. **Whitewater Investigation**: A lengthy and complex inquiry into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates in the Whitewater Development Corporation during the late 1970s and early 1980s. While no charges were brought against the Clintons themselves, the investigation led by Independent Counsel Ken Starr expanded to include other controversies.

2. **Travelgate**: An investigation into the firings of seven employees in the White House Travel Office in 1993, early in Clinton's presidency. Critics accused Hillary Clinton of being involved in the firings to allow friends to take over the travel business. The investigations concluded there was insufficient evidence of wrongdoing by the Clintons.

3. **Filegate**: Allegations surfaced in 1996 that the White House improperly accessed FBI security-clearance documents of several hundred individuals. Independent Counsel Robert Ray concluded in 2000 that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by senior White House figures.

4. **Monica Lewinsky Scandal**: Perhaps the most infamous investigation, which began as a part of the Whitewater investigation. It centered on Clinton's extramarital affair with Monica Lewinsky, a White House intern. The scandal led to Clinton's impeachment by the House of Representatives in 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying about the nature of his relationship with Lewinsky. The Senate acquitted him in 1999.

5. **Paula Jones Lawsuit**: In 1994, Paula Jones filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton, alleging an incident occurred in 1991 while he was governor of Arkansas. The case precipitated the Lewinsky scandal, as during this lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Clinton agreed to an out-of-court settlement with Jones in 1998.

6. **Campaign Finance Investigations**: During Clinton's reelection campaign in 1996, allegations surfaced of improper campaign contributions, leading to investigations by the Department of Justice and Congress. Though there were convictions of some associates, the Clintons were not found to have committed any wrongdoing.

7. **Pardongate**: At the end of his presidency, Clinton's pardons of 140 people in January 2001, including wealthy financier Marc Rich and others, sparked controversy and an investigation. Critics alleged that the pardons were issued in exchange for political donations. The investigations concluded without charges against Clinton.

These investigations varied widely in their focus, findings, and outcomes. Some led to legal changes and reforms, while others ended without any charges against Clinton. Collectively, they contributed to intense political scrutiny and debate during and after his presidency.
Apples and oranges. The government sued a private business for issues having nothing to do wirh elected office or the presidency. And is trying to take a ridiculous sum.
Co-mingling outside funds is a huge no-no. Especially for a gigantic money manger line Merrill. And in no way has any relevance to this. Furthermore, this is not a “predetermined fine”. They are literally putting their thumb in the air and calculating “damages” as profits made on good loans that he “didn’t deserve”. Laughable. Literally ridiculous.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Apples and oranges. The government sued a private business for issues having nothing to do wirh elected office or the presidency. And is trying to take a ridiculous sum.

Co-mingling outside funds is a huge no-no. Especially for a gigantic money manger line Merrill. And in no way has any relevance to this. Furthermore, this is not a “predetermined fine”. They are literally putting their thumb in the air and calculating “damages” as profits made on good loans that he “didn’t deserve”. Laughable. Literally ridiculous.
You are moving the goal posts.

“Find me a case anywhere in the US where a business was sued by the federal government for hundreds of millions for transactions that were successful all around. With zero damages to anyone. Find me one for ten million”.

My example meets every criteria you demanded, and then some. No commingled funds were lost, the risky trades worked, the fine was hundreds of millions and this case is not unique.

Oh yea. Joe did great. Did you even read your post. You said he held his own. No he didn’t. He got thru it. Will you are totally brainwashed here. Is that what you want for your president. Hold his own and get thru it. That was three years ago. He is way worse now. They don’t let him answer questions. When they do it is a disaster. When he has to go over seas, he falls asleep, gets names wrong, ask for dead people to stand up for applause, etc. I will admit he did better in the debates last time than I ever imagined. But he is way gone now. Last week wasn’t just a disaster, it pulled our pants down in front of the world. Signaled to everyone we are weak and are vulnerable. I can admit trumps flaws. I don’t want to vote for him. But the very basic quality a leader has to have is strength and his mind. Biden has neither. He can’t even pretend these days. He will likely have to be admitted to a home during the next four years. You vote for the president. Not the vp.

He was mad about not remembering his son’s date of death. Totally blanked on stage with that.
Biden trapped the GOP in real time on the topic of social security as MTG and the other circus monkeys were trying to rattle him by yelling and interrupting. That’s a little better than “got through it.”

Biden is old as dirt and can definitly be forgetful and misspeak (which he has done his entire career.)

The point is that the gap between the two candidates is nothing like what you keep insisting it is.

Biden trapped the GOP in real time on the topic of social security as MTG and the other circus monkeys were trying to rattle him by yelling and interrupting. That’s a little better than “got through it.”

Biden is old as dirt and can definitly be forgetful and misspeak (which he has done his entire career.)

The point is that the gap between the two candidates is nothing like what you keep insisting it is.
The real fact is the gap between the two is nothing like YOU and other die hard libs keep insisting. MUCH LARGER than you will admit.

You are moving the goal posts.

“Find me a case anywhere in the US where a business was sued by the federal government for hundreds of millions for transactions that were successful all around. With zero damages to anyone. Find me one for ten million”.

My example meets every criteria you demanded, and then some. No commingled funds were lost, the risky trades worked, the fine was hundreds of millions and this case is not unique.
Ok I failed to add arbitrary and capricious as a criteria in the goalpost. It goes without saying. Had Trump taken bank money and instead of using it to buy property as disclosed he bet on blackjack and won, and then paid back the loan, it would be apples to apples - and he should go to jail.

Ridiculous. I would encourage you to find the opinions of successful business people on the left about this ruling. It is total bullshit. If you would agree to this obvious fact you would have a lot more credibility in arguing other issues.

Ok I failed to add arbitrary and capricious as a criteria in the goalpost. It goes without saying. Had Trump taken bank money and instead of using it to buy property as disclosed he bet on blackjack and won, and then paid back the loan, it would be apples to apples - and he should go to jail.

Ridiculous. I would encourage you to find the opinions of successful business people on the left about this ruling. It is total bullshit. If you would agree to this obvious fact you would have a lot more credibility in arguing other issues.

She is obviously hearing it from everyone. People can smell bs politics a mile away. She basically walks right into it in this interview. Calling it an extremely rare circumstance. Of course it is. Never been done before.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

I got my popcorn ready ..they wil have him so full of drugs and my prediction is you will not see him for about a week beforehand..trying desperately to prepare him to see if he’s able to read the teleprompter. It’s pretty bad when you judge your President‘s success on being able to read a message on a teleprompter clearly or that's even halfway understandable, instead of delivering one with clear and precise thoughts. A message with achievements, and views instead of the same ole bullshi+..scare tactics. Using the same old talking points about “fighting for our democracy” and “MAGA Extremist” over and over..as he squints and says “Cmon Man” what a joke!..And by the way, he has destoyed the economy…ask everyday Americans trying to paybills and buy groceries, or someone trying to buy their first home! Hilarious for you to even state that or even try to defend that fact

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg
I got my popcorn ready ..they wil have him so full of drugs and my prediction is you will not see him for about a week beforehand..trying desperately to prepare him to see if he’s able to read the teleprompter. It’s pretty bad when you judge your President‘s success on being able to read a message on a teleprompter clearly or that's even halfway understandable, instead of delivering one with clear and precise thoughts. A message with achievements, and views instead of the same ole bullshi+..scare tactics. Using the same old talking points about “fighting for our democracy” and “MAGA Extremist” over and over..as he squints and says “Cmon Man” what a joke!..And by the way, he has destoyed the economy…ask everyday Americans trying to paybills and buy groceries, or someone trying to buy their first home! Hilarious for you to even state that or even try to defend that fact
lol. What was that about being able to read the teleprompter? Here’s Trump flubbing the same line at two different events.

lol. What was that about being able to read the teleprompter? Here’s Trump flubbing the same line at two different events.

LOL..Please keep posting them, you are just proving my point..the difference in the two is so obvious and glaring. AND YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME FEW ONES YOU HAVE SAVED…LOL…mine will be day after day after day of different gaffes….the continued incompetence that is Joe Biden

Will he be hiding in his basement today after another long weekend away from Washington? He has yet to take or answer the questions after his last train wreck statement he made last week..after not taking questions (AGAIN), but promising he would answer questions “in a day or two”…Where are you Joe?

Last edited:
LOL..Please keep posting them, you are just proving my point..the difference in the two is so obvious and glaring. AND YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME FEW ONES YOU HAVE SAVED…LOL…mine will be day after day after day of different gaffes….the continued incompetence that is Joe Biden

Will he be hiding in his basement today after another long weekend away from Washington? He has yet to take or answer the questions after his last train wreck statement he made last week..after not taking questions (AGAIN), but promising he would answer questions “in a day or two”…Where are you Joe?
People see what they want to see and arguing with a Trump supporter on any topic related to his character or competence is a waste of time.

You and I aren’t the people who will determine the next election and I think Trump’s public performances won’t support the idea that he is the more mentally competent of the two. But we will see.

You have to love when another nation gets in on the fun. He is going to be 86 years old when he leaves if re elected. If you watch these and see the same thing. Well. Bless your heart @willdup

Last edited:
Reactions: DTwnDawg

People see what they want to see and arguing with a Trump supporter on any topic related to his character or competence is a waste of time.

You and I aren’t the people who will determine the next election and I think Trump’s public performances won’t support the idea that he is the more mentally competent of the two. But we will see.
Just as arguing with a Biden supporter on Biden’s imcompetence, character, unwillingness to follow and enforce immigration laws, weaponizing and politicizing the judiciary system, and false “business” dealings between himself, his son and our foreign adversaries is a total waste of time

This is straight robbery. There is no way around it.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
He can’t!

I already did. Reread the thread.
If you want to try and call it that.
I don’t recall the Democratic Fund Raising chest pic posting 74 yr old judge bringing that case up in his attempts to show precedence…Is this just you trying to relate a case? If so, even Democratic legal experts disagree with you. There is a HUGE difference in past cases.

From the liberal left leaning Assoc Press

”ITS THE ONLY BIG BUSINESS FOUND THAT WAS THREATENED WITH A SHUTDOWN WITHOUT A SHOWING OF OBVIOUS VICTIMS AND MAJOR LOSSES

If you want to try and call it that.
I don’t recall the Democratic Fund Raising chest pic posting 74 yr old judge bringing that case up in his attempts to show precedence…Is this just you trying to relate a case? If so, even Democratic legal experts disagree with you. There is a HUGE difference in past cases.

From the liberal left leaning Assoc Press

”ITS THE ONLY BIG BUSINESS FOUND THAT WAS THREATENED WITH A SHUTDOWN WITHOUT A SHOWING OF OBVIOUS VICTIMS AND MAJOR LOSSES

The judge withdrew the order to dissolve the Trump Org in the final judgement.

Can you find me another example where someone who was absolutely found guilty of fraud over years not only refused to accept any responsibility or agree to organizational changes, he aggressively attacked the judge and prosecutor through out the process. A lack of remorse or contrition and the likelihood of reoffending play a role in determining the penalty size.

As I said elsewhere, Trump has a lifetime of business history that led to everything that’s happening to him this year. $355m may be too large of an award, but Trump is very far from an innocent victim here.

Can you find me another example where someone who was absolutely found guilty of fraud over years not only refused to accept any responsibility or agree to organizational changes, he aggressively attacked the judge and prosecutor through out the process. A lack of remorse or contrition and the likelihood of reoffending play a role in determining the penalty size.

As I said elsewhere, Trump has a lifetime of business history that led to everything that’s happening to him this year. $355m may be too large of an award, but Trump is very far from an innocent victim here.

Answering with a question does not answer my question or provide evidence of your statement…You still are failing to show a case..like I said ..again, you can’t…you said you could and you can’t…and as hard as every liberal legal mind has tried, they can’t either ..thus the reason why so many are skeptical on the ruling and the political precedence it sets for the future

Answering with a question does not answer my question or provide evidence of your statement…You still are failing to show a case..like I said ..again, you can’t…you said you could and you can’t…and as hard as every liberal legal mind has tried, they can’t either ..thus the reason why so many are skeptical on the ruling and the political precedence it sets for the future
My post wasn’t in response to you, but ok.

Lack of remorse (as well as total net worth) are important factors in determining the appropriateness of a civil judgement like this where the penalty is supposed to act as a deterrent to future similar behavior. Trump essentially decided that his approach to this trial was to publically proclaim, early and often, f&ck this judge, f&ck this DA and f&ck this court. That may play well politically, but it doesn’t show the judge that Trump has any interest in accepting or changing his fraudulent behavior, a point he detailed in his judgement. That is in fact highly relevant to what the judge decided.

Reminder, this all started because Trump’s personal lawyer detailed the extent of the Trump Org’s fraudulent bookkeeping, under oath and in front of Congress. Every single accusation made by Coen was validated by the evidence in trial.

Also, the IRS is definitely coming for Trump. This trial was only focused on the intentional overstating of values to aid with loans. You know Trump did the exact same thing in reverse when he filed his taxes. Its almost certainly one of the big reasons he refused to release his taxes for so long.

Trump is a lifelong scammer, and also a shitty businessman. If he hadn’t cooked his books for years he wouldn’t have this issue.

If this judge has been excessively capricious then Trump should have no problem winning a reduced judgment on appeal. It wouldn’t be the first time a huge initial judgement was significantly reduced on appeal.

Last edited:

Ok. $355M “might be” too stiff? Most people worth $2B don’t have near that much in cash. It is a political shit show. And the amount of damages and rationale are embarrassingly bad to anyone trying to defend it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT