ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Head to the Appeals Court

Be honest. You have to be enjoying it a little. Within a few minutes of the verdict it was posted here. By you and others brother. Mitchell isn’t denying it. I know he is enjoying it. That is who this case was brought out for
I do enjoy seeing Trump getting whats coming to him. He has been a con-man his whole life (see Trump University).
There will be MUCH WORSE to happen to him unless he wins the white house and pardons himself.
That being said, the fact that Trump and Biden are the only two choices, makes me extremely sad.

In my opinion Pubs had other choices but kinda stuck between a rock and hard place

If you Openly Denounce Trump you alienate and insanely large portion of your voting base to independent. Or ride it out for 1 more election cycle. It will die out

I could be off but that’s what I think

I do enjoy seeing Trump getting whats coming to him. He has been a con-man his whole life (see Trump University).
There will be MUCH WORSE to happen to him unless he wins the white house and pardons himself.
That being said, the fact that Trump and Biden are the only two choices, makes me extremely sad.
Trump has been a con man but I am getting no joy out of this as it is a set up for (understandable) retribution by Trump if he does wine given these cases much less these sentences/fines would have NEVER happened to anyone not named Donald Trump, 100% politically motivated hit jobs. I mean the NY AG was basically elected on a platform of prosecuting him on any and everything that might possibly stick, and with NYC judges and juries, everything is going to stick. Trump also getting sympathy votes as the political motivation is so transparently obvious.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Trump has been a con man but I am getting no joy out of this as it is a set up for (understandable) retribution by Trump if he does wine given these cases much less these sentences/fines would have NEVER happened to anyone not named Donald Trump, 100% politically motivated hit jobs. I mean the NY AG was basically elected on a platform of prosecuting him on any and everything that might possibly stick, and with NYC judges and juries, everything is going to stick. Trump also getting sympathy votes as the political motivation is so transparently obvious.
We disagree, but that's OK.
Do a deep dive in his past business dealings.
He was a silvers spoon baby that was given millions by his father.
Trump cheated many over the years, so the fact that he is getting his "come-up-ins", makes me happy.
The fact that he and Biden are the 2 candidates to choose from is beyond depressing.

Reactions: shonuff253
We disagree, but that's OK.
Do a deep dive in his past business dealings.
He was a silvers spoon baby that was given millions by his father.
Trump cheated many over the years, so the fact that he is getting his "come-up-ins", makes me happy.
The fact that he and Biden are the 2 candidates to choose from is beyond depressing.
We have zero disagreement on his past business dealings and history.

Our disagreement is on whether what is happening to him now is good for the country in the example and potential precedent it sets for the future.

Our disagreement is on whether what is happening to him now is good for the country in the example and potential precedent it sets for the future.
I think demonstrating that even our most powerful people can be held to account when they break the law is a sign of a healthy system, but that’s just my personal POV.

I don't think it's "good" for the country, but I do think it's necessary.
I agree some of this stuff is political, and if he weren't running for President again some of this would have been overlooked.
That being said, Trump did this to himself. In all defense offered by Trump and his ilk, it's always witchhunt, Bidens DOJ, fake news, ect.
Whether he actually DID what is charged is always not even mentioned.

right - but I think you are forgetting a precedent. The entirety of Clinton's second term was taken up with the Lewinsky stuff.

as far as I am concerned, all corrupt politicians deserve what is coming for them.
see: Menendez in NJ.

From what I remember:

1) Loans were paid back
2) If there were indeed any discrepancies in his loan application, it’s up to the lender to verify….that is the way it has always been (appraisals, etc).
3) Who has been harmed?
4) $355 mil……that is a crazy number, all of this is just a political shat show.
Don’t throw facts out to a lib. You know that is like giving a grizzly bear a salad!

please.

as if the shit in the middle east hasn't been going on for a century, and in earnest for 50 years.
Even Bill Barr, no friend of Trump said recently, Voting for Trump is like playing Russian Roulette, could be good or bad, voting for Biden is like committing suicide. He is a much smarter man than chat dims/libs/independents. You TDS sufferers would rather commit suicide.

That is just how far you all have gone. Your mental weakness has take you all to the point of suicide rather than Trump.

A vote for biden is a vote to kill the country, but you oh so not wise one's go on with yo bad selves. Yall deserve what you get if we can't stop you.

right - but I think you are forgetting a precedent. The entirety of Clinton's second term was taken up with the Lewinsky stuff.

as far as I am concerned, all corrupt politicians deserve what is coming for them.
see: Menendez in NJ.
You do not, you defend biden and he is as corrupt as anyone. So again you prove yourself not truthful and full of hot air, just trying to make your tds points for the day.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Speaking for myself, I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton, but I was intrigued by what his presidency would look like and was willing to give him a chance.

I knew we were likely screwed when he blew all that early political capital insisting that his inauguration was bigger than Obama’s. Just watch this nonsense. Was not a good sign.

who cares but a bunch of wimpy cry baby libs if Trump claimed his inauguration was bigger. If the left had not started trying to impeach him and denying he was the legitimate president even before the inauguration, ( remember the russia russia russia lies you and your party carried on for 5 yrs) maybe we wouldn't be in the hell hole we are falling into right now thanks to your party.

Do not preach to us about our democracy when you stand idly by while the doj/fbi/cia all collude with the dim party to interfere with a duly elected president while in office and now to stop his candidacy. Your J/6 stance would hold more water if you held the other side to the same standard. Not that we agree on J/6 but the issue I have with the worst libs of chat is the double standard you ALL practice.

You do not care 1 lick that the feeble excuse given for not charging brandon with his file gate was silly and stupid even though his was WORSE. All you care is if trumps case will get him out of politics and I'm sure you want to see him serve time after all the grand pronouncements you have made about his guilt on every charge rumor or innuendo thrown at him, while at the same time denying any and all things thrown at brandon. Don't quote some far left twitter account about anything. They hold no weight with informed folks.

I guess economic data is liberal when it doesn’t support your preferred nerrative.

Y’all have been predicting that the economy and markets would collapse since Biden took office. Still waiting…..
Another elitest that does not feel the pain of everyday Americans.

Lots of libs said they would leave the country if trump was elected, many of us volunteered to help load their crap and low and behold, they are still here preaching their lib crap with their noses in the air.

While the cognitive contest between the two candidates is no one’s idea of impressive, I think Joe holds his own against the guy who slurs his words and regularly confuses people and places.

Lib post of the day. You can't be serious. I'm not going to look it up again but just saw a vid of him (biden) freezing up and looking blankly into the camara while ranting about Trump. LOL you are something else.

Male Democrats remind me of women
Some remind me of someone that needs to be in an assisted living home

Who the hell is running this country? It certainly isn’t this guy
Scary that it’s a bunch of ultra lib woke 20 somethings staff members following what the O’Idiots tell them to do

Last edited:
Two things.

First, there was never any question how this judge was going to rule. He decided long before the opening statements.

Second, I think there is an interesting dynamic in this country, in terms of standards.

I wish the legal system was as determined to Prosecute Biden as it is Trump.

It's not even close in my opinion

Trump and Sons just signed a 9 billion dollar deal in NY before this witch hunt.
His son's will sign more deals in the next 2 years after the case is overturned on appeal.
Trump will be busy Making America Great Again for the next 4 years anyway.
He's worth 2.7 billon today.
His son in law Jared Kushner is worth $2 billion.
Mar-a-lago is easily worth $1.5 billion on a good fire sale day.....regardless of what that quack judge says.
Just a pathetic attempt at election interference.

Enjoy the next 5 years.

Trumpmiddle.jpg
Two things.

First, there was never any question how this judge was going to rule. He decided long before the opening statements.

Second, I think there is an interesting dynamic in this country, in terms of standards.

I wish the legal system was as determined to Prosecute Biden as it is Trump.

It's not even close in my opinion
And the tables will eventually turn…I’m usually not a vengeful person…but I can wait to see the paybacks for the way the Dems and Biden have turned our Justice system into a political communist two tiered shi+ show ..and it will happen..and watching all the people’s reactions that are laughing now will be glorious ..all will eventually be exposed, that day is coming

Same. 100 percent agree. This is fun now for the never trumpers. The response will suck. Not just for the democrats. But for the country. Like the possible truckers protest. Going to hurt innocent people.

If the left believes this kind of thing doesn’t work or have consequences, go ask bud light or Disney how they are feeling these days.

Those kind of things rarely happened in the past. Now I wonder where the dirty politics will put us in the future.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Anyone thinking he is fit to be president is, well, can't be said, it might hurt some of yall's feeling, like when someone doesn't use your preferred pronoun.
Go ahead and say it… “mentally ill“ as 4 leaf clover likes to say

Last edited:
Easy to say when you can't even remember recent history, but you go ahead.
They happened. But not at the current rate. You hear of a new cancellation monthly today. From both sides. It has never been like this. Over the last ten years, it keeps getting worse. Where does it end.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Go ahead and say it… “mentally ill“ as 4 leaf clover likes to say

More hypocrisy from the left. Brought up 25 times when it came to trump. Not once for ole joe. lol.

They happened. But not at the current rate. You hear of a new cancellation monthly today. From both sides. It has never been like this.
I am aware of (speaking only of politicians)

Trump - guilty and brought it on himself by being a dick (the judgements basically say same)
Menendez - 2x guilty and should be thrown out of the senate
Gaetz - current prosecution brought on by Kevin McCarthy lol.
Biden - purely political prosecution so far... but you can't say the reprisals you speak of haven't already begun.

what am I missing? probably a lot.
But the precedent is not only there, but you'd be hard pressed to make a case that either Biden's or Trump's current "troubles" were more dominating of headlines than the Clinton imbroglio.

I am not even blaming Newt et al for that. Clinton also brought it on himself. But it's funny when people are talking about precedent, somehow forget that the entirety of his second term was taken up by the sex police. You had the wide stance guy in Montana that come to mind (as amusing). Going all the way back to Teapot Dome. etc

part of the job -and- for decades it (and the relative salary) has been the reason many "good" people won't go into politics. But don't pretend it's a new phenomenon.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I think demonstrating that even our most powerful people can be held to account when they break the law is a sign of a healthy system, but that’s just my personal POV.
Ok. Wake me up when it happens to a heavy donating lefty. That is the whole point. Of course it works for you. As long as someone you support isn’t going down.

Lib post of the day. You can't be serious. I'm not going to look it up again but just saw a vid of him (biden) freezing up and looking blankly into the camara while ranting about Trump. LOL you are something else.
All from last night, but I doubt you saw any of this.

Trump - guilty and brought it on himself by being a dick (the judgements basically say same)
Biden - purely political prosecution so far... but you can't say the reprisals you speak of haven't already begun.

But the precedent is not only there, but you'd be hard pressed to make a case that either Biden's or Trump's current "troubles" were more dominating of headlines than the Clinton imbroglio.

I am not even blaming Newt et al for that. Clinton also brought it on himself. But it's funny when people are talking about precedent, somehow forget that the entirety of his second term was taken up by the sex police. You had the wide stance guy in Montana that come to mind (as amusing). Going all the way back to Teapot Dome. etc

part of the job -and- for decades it (and the relative salary) has been the reason many "good" people won't go into politics. But don't pretend it's a new phenomenon.
remember poor ol' Gary Hart?

He didn't even say he grabbed her by the pussy. Wouldn't move the needle today... (though Donna Rice might).

and the yacht's name was...

Awfully one sided so far. Biden was given a pass on the top secret docs case. Though there are pictures of open boxes with red tape around it in his garage. Remember just a few days ago when he lied saying none of that was present. Right to your face.

What was the reason Biden amazingly couldn’t stand trial. I can’t remember.

Right now things are one sided. As bad as they have ever been. Mayorkas was a possible olive branch. A good sign. Bipartisan working. But pubs are the only ones who ever come to their senses. Rinos. Is more today what they are called. Why? Because the left would never break rank. Ever. Which is why things are so one sided. The border bill is sitting for this very reason. I have always been a middle leaning conservative. But I am sick of the bs from the progressive left. The fact that anyone can pretend Biden is fit for office or reelection right now is 100 percent proof Trump has you and others f’ed in the head. Completely

They are both old. And will make errors. It is what it is.

But you see that thing you have posted with the play button. That comes to you being shot by a camera. One guy is in front of one for hours. The other guy is never in front of a camera. And when his real diagnosis is made public. Nevermind. You will keep pretending. You made one of the most insane statements I have ever read earlier in this thread. lol. You can post all these you want. We will bump this for you weekly. If Biden gets reelected and this gets worse. I will make sure to @ you daily with his gaffes. Since he can no longer go in front of any camera without screwing up or lying.

so amazing.
Biden pinched an 8 year old’s nipple. On camera. For the world to see. The girl has now come forward to confirm this happened. And he hasn’t seen one thing from it. He grabbed Eva Longoria’s tits on national tv. She grabbed his hands. Again Biden played it off. Yet he is still your president. Don’t go there. Lockeroom talk recordings is what you have. That is it. And please with the woman who claims rape is hot, and named one of her cats vagina.

dear lord, man. Biden's not like Trump sitting in his office watching CNN all day
First q and a in three years nice. Without a script for the reporter. First one. He is the president. And is supposed to answe to the American people. He never does. Ever. For what he decides. You can’t be this dim and try to defend it. He is supposed to do these things. It is the difference between being an actual dictator and a president.

The guy has worked less than he has been on vacation. Stop with that working bs. Come on.

Biden pinched an 8 year old’s nipple. In camera. For the world to see. The girl has now come forward to confirm this happened. And he hasn’t seen one thing from it. He grabbed Eva Longoria’s tits on national tv. She grabbed his hands. Again Biden played it off. Yet he is still your president. Don’t go there. Lockeroom talk recordings is what you have. That is it. And please with the woman who claims rape is hot and named one of her cats vagina.
mud-slinging / cancellations are as old as politics is my point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT