update for a small brachycephalic

5 broken ribs
pleuaral effusion...
if there is a question there is an obvious answer;

my wife begs for a Will.
not like you rich fellows.

7 of 13 stairs cannont kill a pug!

but it hurt like Hell!
Damn bro hope you’re ok. Praying for your recovery and everything comes out great. Take care!

5 broken ribs
pleuaral effusion...

my wife begs for a Will.

but it hurt like Hell!
Damn man, that really sux. Hate to hear it, I hope you at least got some good drugs.

Will keep you in my prayers.

5 broken ribs
pleuaral effusion...

my wife begs for a Will.

but it hurt like Hell!
Dang I hate that. Last night wife made burgers mixed with Palmetto pimento cheese. They are prone to falling apart on the grill. The deck was wet and bringing the burgers in I went ass over teakettle and the burgers splattered on the deck. After laying there and taking inventory I shoveled the smashed burgers back on the plate and limped inside. Wife pulled a piece of pinestraw out of the burgers and asked where that came from. I said probably from a ****ing pine tree. As We were eating she pulled a little leaf out of her burger and asked if it was a bay leaf. I said yeah that’s it. This morning I was stiff as a short plank with a bloody knee and a bum foot so she figured out how all the flora got in her burger.

5 broken ribs
pleuaral effusion...

my wife begs for a Will.

but it hurt like Hell!
Damn Pug I hope you heal up real quick like. Keep a sharp eye on those other six stairs.

Dang I hate that. Last night wife made burgers mixed with Palmetto pimento cheese. They are prone to falling apart on the grill. The deck was wet and bringing the burgers in I went ass over teakettle and the burgers splattered on the deck. After laying there and taking inventory I shoveled the smashed burgers back on the plate and limped inside. Wife pulled a piece of pinestraw out of the burgers and asked where that came from. I said probably from a ****ing pine tree. As We were eating she pulled a little leaf out of her burger and asked if it was a bay leaf. I said yeah that’s it. This morning I was stiff as a short plank with a bloody knee and a bum foot so she figured out how all the flora got in her burger.
So you’re saying your first attempt at Euell Gibbons burgers didn’t go over well?

nothing more than another story of an idiot.
me, not you...

I'm a healer.
but it takes a bit of time...
thanks
Yes, those injuries will take some time. I hope it goes well and quickly for you and hope you get adequate pain pills. I missed an entire night’s sleep by deciding not to take pain meds. Took two acetaminophen last night and got sleep. I have better pain stuff if needed.

Yes, those injuries will take some time. I hope it goes well and quickly for you and hope you get adequate pain pills. I missed an entire night’s sleep by deciding not to take pain meds. Took two acetaminophen last night and got sleep. I have better pain stuff if needed.

months ago realized my otc sleeping pills were simply benadryl

5 broken ribs
pleuaral effusion...

my wife begs for a Will.

but it hurt like Hell!
Sorry to hear it bud. Use cannabis cream on those ribs. It is the best thing going for soreness and bruising.

Hope you feel better. Try this, it’s addictive. You can actually search YouTube by “gunshot cash register“ and find it.

Reactions: woofn and blackpug6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT