ADVERTISEMENT

We should not want nor expect the contents of a secure document

RoyDawgMercer

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2001
to be made public. We don't need to know. BUT I think we'll learn if something classified / damaging was improperly revealed to someone without proper clearance. Seriously hope not... for all of our sakes as an epic shitstorm would surely follow.

Reported today:

"Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines has sent a letter to the House Intelligence and House Oversight committee chairs, saying the intelligence community is conducting a damage assessment of the documents taken from former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago. "The Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) are working together to facilitate a classification review of relevant materials, including those recovered during the search," Haines wrote in her letter to House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff and House Oversight Chair Carolyn Maloney. Several members of Congress have called for an intelligence damage assessment of the documents."

When it comes to democrat lead investigation we need to know . Remember the document that got the whole Russia stuff going . Turn out to be false .

the credibility of anything Trump is being investigated for is questionable. With what happen with it’s the Russia stuff . Blacking out “ something “ forms more question and credibility issues .

I’m going need a lot more proof than it is because I said so .

When it comes to democrat lead investigation we need to know . Remember the document that got the whole Russia stuff going . Turn out to be false .

the credibility of anything Trump is being investigated for is questionable. With what happen with it’s the Russia stuff . Blacking out “ something “ forms more question and credibility issues .

I’m going need a lot more proof than it is because I said so .
RoyDawgMercer will whip your azz in a FF second.

Reactions: Lady43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT