ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Trump Fest last?

I agree with much of your sentiment, but do we insure more of the same by allowing hillary to get in? I will fight and do all I can do to keep the flag flying over this broken nation. I hope we can get it back and build it up again, just like when Reagan came in after carter had decimated the country.

It's different this time. We have millions more dependent on the government for their livelihood. I'm afraid that its going to have to all crash before it can be fixed.

Here is the scary part, how do we protect ourselves from a government that has jets, Apache helicopters, and nukes. If the government ever turns on the people, I don't think we have a chance even if we armed. It's not like it was in 18th century. Don't think it can't happen.

You don't ever hear anyone ever talking about that point. How would an army of citizens ever defend themselves against such weapons.

Here is the scary part, how do we protect ourselves from a government that has jets, Apache helicopters, and nukes. If the government ever turns on the people, I don't think we have a chance even if we armed. It's not like it was in 18th century. Don't think it can't happen.

You don't ever hear anyone ever talking about that point. How would an army of citizens ever defend themselves against such weapons.

I have thought about that many times, and I really believe our military will not target it's citizens into submission. I would hope they would be on our side in a situation such as that. The leeches that are dependent upon big brother should be the ones targeted, they area drain on our system. Look at how a rag tag army in Afghanistan defeated the soviet union in the late 70's into the early 80's, it can be done.

I think a vote for Trump right now is not an actually vote for Trump but rather a vote against the GOP. People are pissed at the Republicans for not fighting against the dems. People are fed up. I know I am.

I'm voting for Hillary. You keep voting Republican then you can't blame anyone for what you get. It's the only way to get their attention. They are all the same. They don't give a shat about us.

Just my opinion...

2a55b3e9.jpg

Kind of like conservatives that keeping voting for Repubs and expecting them to reduce the size of government intervention in our lives.

Is that what your talking about?
So you would vote dems so they can really finish this nation off?
Look at Cruz or Walker they have walked the walk and shown the conservative values we want.
That's like saying i don't like Grantham for our defense but this pruitt guy came from an acc school, lets keep Grantham. Asinine!

I try to remind myself that 4 years ago Santorum was the leader coming out of Iowa, but Trump seems to have a different voter base. He appeals to the 25% that are dissatisfied with the GOP and are looking for a non-career politician. I can't see him gaining much more in the polls and over the next few months as the field dwindles I think others will absorb the votes and not Trump. He seems to appeal to the non-informed voter or the ones that core Conservative values are not necessarily their top priority when choosing a candidate. He seem to be the popularity contest choice which is superficial at best. But as long as Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, Coulter etc. continue to give him free publicity he will undoubtedly continue to hang around. I saw an article this weekend where Glen Beck is surprised at his Conservative cohorts and their infatuation with Trump. I'll take anyone besides Hillary but surely we can do better than Trump?
It will for one reason, folks are tired of all the BS and Politicians , along with Pork. Trump has hit a nerve and it will do nothing but grow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT