ADVERTISEMENT

Would you like to see Biden debate Putin?

We don’t have a single statesman that could go head to head with Putin intellectually. We likely haven’t had one in 40 years.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
But why would you want to? What good does that do?
For the intellectually challenged, or for the contrarians who just will not concede Biden is cognitively lost, just replace the word debate with negotiate.

And he, nor any of his caretakers want him to.

But he will have to……. Scary for us.

For the intellectually challenged, or for the contrarians who just will not concede Biden is cognitively lost, just replace the word debate with negotiate.

And he, nor any of his caretakers want him to.

But he will have to……. Scary for us.
words matter. Use them wisely.

I dont listen to anything putin says and neither should any American.

And if you think trump won't get pants'd by Putin in a negotiation I have $500m reasons why they shouldn't be in the same room...

Reactions: shonuff253
I'd like to see Biden debate anyone with views that differ from his own.

The White House says he demonstrates his cognitive ability every day. Let's see.

Reactions: PotimusWillie

And if you think trump won't get pants'd by Putin in a negotiation I have $500m reasons why they shouldn't be in the same room...
Good, let’s talk.

I disagree with you. We’d better listen and pay attention to what Putin has to say. That goes for our government and citizen, less we ignore who desires to control us.

Ignoring world leaders do not serve the greater good. We must have leadership who speaks firmly and demonstrates a willingness to sheriff, not compromise.

Biden cannot, is not able cognitively, to debate or negotiate with anyone if left to his own accord. That does not make him a bad man, it makes him cognitively incapable.

My original post said nothing about Trump. I wanted discussion on our sitting President and his inability to lead when confronted one on one with a world leader.

But you seem fixated with Trump. My point is practical application, yours is political. Why is that?

Biden of 2024 can’t be considered a great leader, thinker, negotiator, debater, President, because you support a political agenda and don’t like Trump.

If you were in a courtroom and your life depended on your verdict, and the jury hated you and judge hated you, and only the testimony by your representative who was called in without any preparation would determine the outcome, who would you rather have defending you to the judge?

A solo Biden or solo Trump?

Good, let’s talk.

I disagree with you. We’d better listen and pay attention to what Putin has to say. That goes for our government and citizen, less we ignore who desires to control us.

Ignoring world leaders do not serve the greater good. We must have leadership who speaks firmly and demonstrates a willingness to sheriff, not compromise.

Biden cannot, is not able cognitively, to debate or negotiate with anyone if left to his own accord. That does not make him a bad man, it makes him cognitively incapable.

My original post said nothing about Trump. I wanted discussion on our sitting President and his inability to lead when confronted one on one with a world leader.

But you seem fixated with Trump. My point is practical application, yours is political. Why is that?

Biden of 2024 can’t be considered a great leader, thinker, negotiator, debater, President, because you support a political agenda and don’t like Trump.

If you were in a courtroom and your life depended on your verdict, and the jury hated you and judge hated you, and only the testimony by your representative who was called in without any preparation would determine the outcome, who would you rather have defending you to the judge?

A solo Biden or solo Trump?

It's interesting to me, that liberals can't discuss Biden’s issues, without mentioning Trump.

When all else fails....attack Trump

The Putin love affair in this place by some is slightly concerning....
The cognitive decline of my President is overwhelmingly concerning, but as long as agendas are pushed to our satisfaction here in our lives, the world leaders and countries that desire to control us don’t matter.

Makes sense.

It's interesting to me, that liberals can't discuss Biden’s issues, without mentioning Trump.

When all else fails....attack Trump
Thats all that happens on here every day.
If it's about Trump....."well what about Biden"?
If it's about Biden....."well what about Trump"?
Round and round it goes every day.
Beating a dead horse is one thing, but damn!
In the end, NO ONE ON HERE IS CHANGING THIER MINDS.

why do we have to constantly move the goal posts here? “Debate” was the original question. I said that’s dumb, which would imply that my answer is “no” to that question. I will be more explicit this time: no, Biden shouldn’t debate Putin.

But dont change the question when you don’t agree with my answer. Words matter when asking questions.

I mention trump as, I don't know....it's an election year...and he is the alternative to Biden unfortunately and I don’t see Biden “debating”/negotiating with Putin before November. So, with that context, I have concerns about both if you put them in a room with putin. Biden for reasons you state, and trump for similar reason plus the boat load of money he needs for his legal issues (regardless of how you feel he still owes money and can’t secure funding stateside for the larger obligation). Do we want a president with a literal price tag on their head? Because between trump and Biden, only one fits that description (trump +$500m). And I don’t care for putting a him in a room with a guy (Putin) that could fund that obligation in exchange for controlling the the most powerful head of state on the planet (POTUS).

As someone who grew up in a house full of lawyers and testifies in court on occasion I feel qualified to answer your courtroom question. both are terrible witnesses in your example. Biden won’t be credible given his memory issues, and trump is a liar with character issues a jury won't like. Maybe Biden because "do not recall" is better than perjury. Also, if the judge and the jury hated me, it's probably not them to blame...it's probably me 🤷‍♂️ I don't think any witness outside of Jesus Christ descending from the heavens is saving me at that point...

why do we have to constantly move the goal posts here? “Debate” was the original question. I said that’s dumb, which would imply that my answer is “no” to that question. I will be more explicit this time: no, Biden shouldn’t debate Putin.

But dont change the question when you don’t agree with my answer. Words matter when asking questions.

I mention trump as, I don't know....it's an election year...and he is the alternative to Biden unfortunately and I don’t see Biden “debating”/negotiating with Putin before November. So, with that context, I have concerns about both if you put them in a room with putin. Biden for reasons you state, and trump for similar reason plus the boat load of money he needs for his legal issues (regardless of how you feel he still owes money and can’t secure funding stateside for the larger obligation). Do we want a president with a literal price tag on their head? Because between trump and Biden, only one fits that description (trump +$500m). And I don’t care for putting a him in a room with a guy (Putin) that could fund that obligation in exchange for controlling the the most powerful head of state on the planet (POTUS).

As someone who grew up in a house full of lawyers and testifies in court on occasion I feel qualified to answer your courtroom question. both are terrible witnesses in your example. Biden won’t be credible given his memory issues, and trump is a liar with character issues a jury won't like. Maybe Biden because "do not recall" is better than perjury. Also, if the judge and the jury hated me, it's probably not them to blame...it's probably me 🤷‍♂️ I don't think any witness outside of Jesus Christ descending from the heavens is saving me at that point...
Hung on the debate word huh?

Biden won’t debate anyone, so the play on words I realize is hard for you to grasp.

In discussing politics, concentrate on the least important point when you have nothing to say.

From a “lawyer” perspective and dealing with the facts of the question asked, if you had to choose between A) Biden or B) Trump in a courtroom where your life, not just your wants, and political agenda was not involved, who would you choose?

This isn’t a yes or no question, but a multiple choice question with the answer either A or B.

If you respond by commenting, you will be in contempt of the court. A or B is your only acceptable response. I am asking you a direct question based on cognitive ability only, nothing else. A single lane road question.

You understand this, having grown up in a house full of lawyers and all.

I will await patiently. This is fun, being literal and all.

Biden won’t debate anyone, so the play on words I realize is hard for you to grasp.

In discussing politics, concentrate on the least important point when you have nothing to say.

From a “lawyer” perspective and dealing with the facts of the question asked, if you had to choose between A) Biden or B) Trump in a courtroom where your life, not just your wants, and political agenda was not involved, who would you choose?

This isn’t a yes or no question, but a multiple choice question with the answer either A or B.

If you respond by commenting, you will be in contempt of the court. A or B is your only acceptable response. I am asking you a direct question based on cognitive ability only, nothing else. A single lane road question.

Biden...

Imagine that. I would have never guessed.

Honest question. Just on Biden’s merit, why?
Honest answer: it's my choice and I didn't make the pick based on bidens merits or cognitive ability or any other qualifier you imposed. I compared 2 options and chose who I believe to present a better believable case for MY life (hell maybe Biden thinks I'm beau and breaks down into tears and the jury lets me walk)...again, its my choice and I get to set parameters for my choice.

But let's go back to the real world and get out of this ridiculous hypothetical that's never gonna happen. I would hope for both our sakes we have better options than 2 senile octogenarians...if not, go ahead and strap me in the chair....

He is the grammar police, as he "taught" me in another thread. Must be a English professor, as he expects the king's English in the Chat. :rolleyes:

Did Putin get the best of Trump in Trump’s first term? No, I don't believe he did.

Does trump sing Putin's praises?
No. He speaks of world leaders as how they respond to him. If a dialogue can be made, he speaks to them as an adult.

Showing respect for someone is not praising the agenda. I respect many on this board and would consider them friends, but we are opposed on agenda. That’s life and fine.

Blind ideology is damning.

Does trump sing Putin's praises?
He can if he chooses, with Trump its part of his strategy. But more importantly it's his actions and its results that matter. And Trump gets results, Biden, not so much. Unless destroying the country is the desired result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT