ADVERTISEMENT

“Espionage”???…..

Trump declassified what documents? What hasn’t been released to the public? If you’re talking about a standing order by his office to declassify docs- there would be a paper trail at the WH AND the agency the intelligence came from. I’m fairly certain DOJ would’ve checked with the agency about the standing order. Also- if he really did declassify docs through SO like he’s now saying- post the document with the specific file names redacted. I’m skeptical because the 45 team has a history of broad accusations but no proof to back it up (especially under oath).

I do believe that 45 is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but he and his teams actions this week don’t seem like someone who has nothing to hide.

I’m still trying to understand why he didn’t just turn over the docs back in June when the FBI CI director went in person to meet with him and asked him to turn them over? We could have avoided all of this…

Details of it not being released covered here...

You beat me to it , SavannahDawg, we’ll explained. However, it want make a difference to many folks on the Chat, even a fanbase as great as ours has it’s share of dumbasses ( libs) !

Russian state TV claiming they’ve already seen the documents…taken with a gran of salt

Russian state TV claiming they’ve already seen the documents…taken with a gran of salt

Is this the part when we're supposed to now believe everything coming out of Russia?

It's almost like Trump and Putin are trolling hard at this point.

Wouldn't that be something after all the discrediting of Russia that in order to "get Trump" we have to lean on Russia? Hilarious.

What do the crossfire hurricane docs have to do with this?

were they included in the list of docs seized by FBI this week?

Unless I missed a major news story this week, the crossfire investigation docs aren’t part of the this raid?

Is this the part when we're supposed to now believe everything coming out of Russia?

It's almost like Trump and Putin are trolling hard at this point.

Wouldn't that be something after all the discrediting of Russia that in order to "get Trump" we have to lean on Russia? Hilarious.
I agree with you here. Russia is going to take advantage of this and continue throwing fuel into the fire.

What do the crossfire hurricane docs have to do with this?

were they included in the list of docs seized by FBI this week?

Unless I missed a major news story this week, the crossfire investigation docs aren’t part of the this raid?
That's the only declassification order from Trump I've found that's in a questionable status so I've been asking is this what he has in his possession.

I have no idea about nuclear documents because I haven't seen a credible source detailing them. Funny that you're running with anonymous tips as fact. Where have we seen this before?

Edit: I'd love for people to point to legitimate as close to source as possible documentation instead of leaning on leaks as fact. We can speculate all we want, but let's be responsible before assuming facts.

Actually very different.

I’m no fan of Clinton but she did not physically take highly classified documents out of the White House. She stored classified conversations on her private server which weren’t at the TS-SCI level or higher.

45 took physical files that were highly classified out of the White House. He clearly knew what the docs were since he refused to turn over the docs when the DOJ & NARA originally asked for the docs back in June.

my question is- why did he refuse to turn it over?

Two VERY different circumstances.
Comey said there were definitely TS-SCI level conversations btw. Don't think they are ALL that different.

Reactions: lagrangedawg007
That's the only declassification order from Trump I've found that's in a questionable status so I've been asking is this what he has in his possession.

I have no idea about nuclear documents because I haven't seen a credible source detailing them. Funny that you're running with anonymous tips as fact. Where have we seen this before?

Edit: I'd love for people to point to legitimate as close to source as possible documentation instead of leaning on leaks as fact. We can speculate all we want, but let's be responsible before assuming facts.
I agree with you. I’m starting to lose count of all the speculated docs that the right and left wing media have reported.

what would be great is 45 releasing the real detailed list of items that were taken since the FBI/DOJ gave him the catalog and his attorney signed.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
I agree with you. I’m starting to lose count of all the speculated docs that the right and left wing media have reported.

what would be great is 45 releasing the real detailed list of items that were taken since the FBI/DOJ gave him the catalog and his attorney signed.
I do not understand all the legalities involved with who can say what, but why is the burden on 45 to prove he's innocent of a charge that hasn't even been filed?

Shouldn't the accusers come out with a list of documents they believe are in 45's possession that should not? Also, the Kash Patel interview I linked this morning references the GSA as the agency that physically packed the boxes. Shouldn't they make a statement?

I’m no legal expert but it was 45 that told the world about the raid and investigation through social media. FBI/DOJ usually don’t comment on ongoing investigations. Only reason AG had a press release this week was bc of Trump’s tirades on social media and the FBI field office getting attacked.

45’s personal staff packs everything in his office. GSA might help move it into a truck or storage but highly unlikely. Don’t forget- 45 is a germaphobe. He’s very selective about who can touch his belongings.

I’m no legal expert but it was 45 that told the world about the raid and investigation through social media. FBI/DOJ usually don’t comment on ongoing investigations. Only reason AG had a press release this week was bc of Trump’s tirades on social media and the FBI field office getting attacked.

45’s personal staff packs everything in his office. GSA might help move it into a truck or storage but highly unlikely. Don’t forget- 45 is a germaphobe. He’s very selective about who can touch his belongings.
I don't know 45 that intimately but I find it hard to believe classified paper documents were just filling up the Oval Office and 45 was handling them personally on a regular basis such that when it was time to move his staff packed it all in Home Depot moving boxes.

Also, is his staff even authorized to possess or handle all classified documents, particularly to the point of moving them to Florida?

The GSA has a division devoted to handling classified documents.

Seems a lot of people could comment on all of this.

Reactions: lagrangedawg007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT