ADVERTISEMENT

“Misconfused”…..

Splain 2 me why US is sending military aid to Israel….but at the same time sending Gaza humanitarian aid.

Y’all straighten me out. If question already axed, my apologies….
MOAR war profits. Fund both sides and you make more money. How much of that "aid" will be diverted and spent on weapons? A fair bit, I would imagine.

This was going on in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam and hell, even most of the middle east conflicts. For the most part the public has been unawares.

Splain 2 me why US is sending military aid to Israel….but at the same time sending Gaza humanitarian aid.

Because
1) Democrats are on the wrong side of virtually every issue in the world
2) therefore, they support the terrorist and Palestinians more than the Israelis
3) therefore, in order to get democrat voters to vote for you, you have to align yourself with the terrorist/Palestinians.
4) this aid is throwing, read me to democrat voters.

imasked this about 3-4 weeks ago. Dems and rinos sending money for humanitarian aid to war victims and the paying the other side to buy bombs to bomb the shit out of them. Perfect example of how our govt has become too large, powerful and ineffective.

MOAR war profits. Fund both sides and you make more money. How much of that "aid" will be diverted and spent on weapons? A fair bit, I would imagine.

This was going on in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam and hell, even most of the middle east conflicts. For the most part the public has been unawares.
sad,
but true...

Reactions: SLC_Dawg

Theory- because Israel deserves our support and many civilians in Gaza need our help because their stupid Hamas leaders keep them in harms way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT