ADVERTISEMENT

I really don’t have the words. The good news. One positive. This is the kind of stuff that used to work for liberal elites. I am so glad it doesn’t anymore. Everyone seems to understand the pandering. I am sure some bought it, but looking at the comments it is few and far between. This is just grotesque on so many levels. I bet cookout was happy for the free advertising.

This thing with Biden and Tic Tock is simply mind-blowing... I realize he is desperate to reach out to young people and minorities, but after forbidding government employees from having tic tock accounts, this hypocritical senile old idiot is now on Tic Tock... Can you imagine how China is enjoying this stupidity and reading all Senile Joe's information??? What about national security.. OH, that isn't a priority to Slow Joe and the left wing dems.. Just look at the border, his failure in essentially everything on his agenda since the day he walked into the oval office.

Biden is absolutely incapable of putting a complete sentence together and even now has trouble reading all the prompts from his handlers........ One other thing is brain-dead Pamela Harris has even lower ratings than Biden and absolutely would be a disaster as president....

If we are to survive as a country, we absolutely MUST vote out Biden, or whoever they designate at their convention, when he abdicates. We must strengthen our majority in the House and take back the senate Please for the sake of your children and grandchildren, vote Republican.....

God bless America and American Citizens!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT