ADVERTISEMENT

Personal vendetta of a lunatic against the media outlet stemming from a law suit.

Of course several media outlets jumped the gun and blamed Trump.

They can’t help themselves.
All you have to do is look at his Twitter account and his tweets. 2014 tweets were especially disturbing. Anyone with a brain can read these tweets and understand this guy was disturbed. I blame Twitter for not having technology to scrub tweets like this and report them. Not to mention, I think now is the time to equate saying you would murder someone in person as the same as saying you would murder someone on Twitter and those people need to be prosecuted under the law.

All you have to do is look at his Twitter account and his tweets. 2014 tweets were especially disturbing. Anyone with a brain can read these tweets and understand this guy was disturbed. I blame Twitter for not having technology to scrub tweets like this and report them. Not to mention, I think now is the time to equate saying you would murder someone in person as the same as saying you would murder someone on Twitter and those people need to be prosecuted under the law.

Terroristic threats apply in the real world. Why not in the cyber world. It’s where many spend most of thier time anyway.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Woman he had stalked reported him to police 5 years ago.

‘He's a f**king nut job, he'll be the next mass shooter': Annapolis newsroom gunman who killed five had stalked high school classmate on Facebook, got her fired and forced her to move state - then began vendetta against newspaper when they exposed him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT