ADVERTISEMENT

5 Undocumented Migrants....

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
kidnapped 14-year-old kid (female). Fortunetly, she is safe, seems like an everyday thing now. When does this shat quit happening??

Afraid the damage has been done and there is no reversing it.

Y'all vote!

This is my home town, these monsters have been abusing kids around our country for too long. Get out and vote.

Last edited:

Protect our kids from these evil people. They hide in plan sight

This was in Louisiana...the state that just mandated the 10 Commandments in every classroom...this is putting our kids in danger of being abused by predators. Get out and vote yall.

Sickening. Get out and vote to keep these people away from our kids
SO......just so that I am following you, you're saying that it's okay to let the "undocumented" in, that it all is inevitable anyway??

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlottedawgs
Reactions: cherrydawg
We have enough of our own problems and we don’t need other countries problems too… All these people are bad and shouldn’t be here… @shonuff253 you are smart enough to realize letting more unvetted bad people in is not a good idea, right?… but I guess any chance your resentful mind has to preach about evil white christians you can’t pass it up… you sound ridiculous defending these illegals… we aren’t making excuses for all those people you linked articles to… they can gtfo as well… there’s not one person on here that wouldn’t want to whip all their dayum asses… no matter what color they are and/or what country they are from… your mind is so twisted up with faux racism that it’s blinding your common sense… you and millions of others will flock to vote for more crap that only holds you, your families, and your communities back… just like LBJ wanted… smh…

well, at least we have one thing in common.....Biden's border policy SUX, "he has blood on his hands".

Vote & MAGA!!
Well no see you're not actually looking to protect anyone because you're ignoring the biggest abusers of kids have been religious organizations. You're looking to score political points at the expense of kids which is pretty disgusting.

How many more of our kids must be abused by these monsters. Get out and vote yall.

Smh.

First, I'll never understand why people think raising issue #2 somehow erases issue #1.

The fact that there are numerous examples of clergy abusing kids doesn't change the fact that illegal immigrants have committed a number of violent crimes recently.

Should we ignore the crimes of immigrants, because we have citizens who do the same? Should we not try to fix Problem #1, because we also have problem #2?

Second, I don't think anyone on this forum disagrees that ministers who abuse children are monsters, who should be punished, to the fullest extent of the law.

But the two conversations are completely different. I'm not sure how you can compare the two circumstances, other than they both involve violent crimes.

Smh.

First, I'll never understand why people think raising issue #2 somehow erases issue #1.

The fact that there are numerous examples of clergy abusing kids doesn't change the fact that illegal immigrants have committed a number of violent crimes recently.

Should we ignore the crimes of immigrants, because we have citizens who do the same? Should we not try to fix Problem #1, because we also have problem #2?

Second, I don't think anyone on this forum disagrees that ministers who abuse children are monsters, who should be punished, to the fullest extent of the law.

But the two conversations are completely different. I'm not sure how you can compare the two circumstances, other than they both involve violent crimes.
Not at all but we should focus our efforts on the biggest abusers correct? Or do you guys only care about child abuse when you feel it's politically beneficial

Not at all but we should focus our efforts on the biggest abusers correct? Or do you guys only care about child abuse when you feel it's politically beneficial

Can you give me an example of one of "us guys" defending a child molester for political purposes? Or even remotely suggesting such?

You are raising a separate issue, in my opinion.

Can you give me an example of one of "us guys" defending a child molester for political purposes? Or even remotely suggesting such?

What's the separate issue I'm raising?

Crime by a citizen rather than an illegal.

Now please give me an example of someone defending a child molester for political reasons.
So we should only concentrate on crime committed about a specific group. I thought this thread was about protecting kids from sexual abuse?

Reactions: Crazyhorse33
kidnapped 14-year-old kid (female). Fortunetly, she is safe, seems like an everyday thing now. When does this shat quit happening??

Afraid the damage has been done and there is no reversing it.

Y'all vote!

It's not an everyday thing and we've seen 1000's more kids abused by religious organizations. So shouldn't we try to protect as many kidd as possible by concentrating on the biggest abusers?

SO......just so that I am following you, you're saying that it's okay to let the "undocumented" in, that it all is inevitable anyway??
You were the one who said there was no reversing it, right? Nobody here has said that the open borders are just fine. There is certainly differences in what to do about it and maybe the candidates can shed some light (neither one did much about the problem in the past). We also have a problem with ongoing mass shootings and that doesn't seem to be abating. Any solutions to that?

• Haha

Protect our kids from these evil people. They hide in plan sight
Don’t you worry, his punishment after he leaves this earth will be more painful than we can ever imagine. On top of that it will be eternal! I say he should be castrated with a rope, no pain killers then killed in an agonizing, painful prolonged death!

It's not an everyday thing and we've seen 1000's more kids abused by religious organizations. So shouldn't we try to protect as many kidd as possible by concentrating on the biggest abusers?
I know math is an issue for you and logic escapes you…..but adding to the issue makes sense to you??

1000’s???……over what period is that (US)??

We have enough of our own problems and we don’t need other countries problems too… All these people are bad and shouldn’t be here… @shonuff253 you are smart enough to realize letting more unvetted bad people in is not a good idea, right?… but I guess any chance your resentful mind has to preach about evil white christians you can’t pass it up… you sound ridiculous defending these illegals… we aren’t making excuses for all those people you linked articles to… they can gtfo as well… there’s not one person on here that wouldn’t want to whip all their dayum asses… no matter what color they are and/or what country they are from… your mind is so twisted up with faux racism that it’s blinding your common sense… you and millions of others will flock to vote for more crap that only holds you, your families, and your communities back… just like LBJ wanted… smh…
Wait until he’s the last guy to realize the illegals are devouring the benefits and jobs available to those in need. He’ll be standing on a corner with a “Hang the Illegals” sign.

I know math is an issue for you and logic escapes you…..but adding to the issue makes sense to you??

1000’s???……over what period is that (US)??

This is just the catholic church.

Boy Scouts of America 82K

Or...more liberal logic.

We should focus on heart disease, rather than cancer, since it kills more Americans every year.

Or...more liberal logic.

We should focus on heart disease, rather than cancer, since it kills more Americans every year.
So you agree that religious organizations are more responsible for sexual abuse historically than illegal immigrants correct. So we should concentrate on stopping both but where should the majority of effort to stopping these crimes go.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT