ADVERTISEMENT

A capital police officer has died from yesterday events

I hope the domestic terrorism yesterday is punished swiftly and harshly. An example must be made. You do not attack America.

Last edited:
Reactions: nice marmot
I saw that too. Trump is now responsible for the death of a capitol police officer.

if you are referring to Jacob Blake that wasn’t murder. A grand jury said so

Jacob Blake didn’t die, so no. There are plenty of examples you can google, but how about the Ahmaud Arbery murder, a recent local one.

A former law enforcement officer, his son, and their friend chase a guy jogging and murder him. They don’t get charged for months despite the police report clearly documenting a murder. It takes a video being released and national outrage for them to be charged.

Reactions: nice marmot
Jacob Blake didn’t die, so no. There are plenty of examples you can google, but how about the Ahmaud Arbery murder, a recent local one.

A former law enforcement officer, his son, and their friend chase a guy jogging and murder him. They don’t get charged for months despite the police report clearly documenting a murder. It takes a video being released and national outrage for them to be charged.
Did they get charged? If so you strawman is just that a strawman.

Did they get charged? If so you strawman is just that a strawman.

Eventually yes, because video was released that sparked national outrage. The DA then had to recuse herself and was ousted as a result.

Are you good with how that played out?

Eventually yes, because video was released that sparked national outrage. The DA then had to recuse herself and was ousted as a result.

So you're good with mob justice? Be careful, one of these days those pitchforks will be pointed at you and the sheriff may just decide to step aside.

So you're good with mob justice? Be careful, one of these days those pitchforks will be pointed at you and the sheriff may just decide to step aside.

No I’m not. Mob justice in this case would be the three dudes who gunned down a guy on a jog because they thought maybe they recognized him from committing a crime in the past.

I am good with national attention being drawn to a DA who isn’t going to charge someone in a murder because she knows one of the murderers personally, pressuring her to recuse herself.

What does this all have to do with a capital police officer getting killed ? Why did you have to muddy the water with a officer death ? That has nothing to do with each other. This is the kind of crap that divide us . This officer has nothing to do with a bunch of rednecks in a pickup truck.

I was one of the first to say they were guilty as hail . When a few try to say I was wrong . Having said that , that topic has nothing to do with this topic .If you want to make a topic about police shooting, I be glad to engage you in a use of force debate and law enforcement matters .

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
What does this all have to do with a capital police officer getting killed ? Why did you have to muddy the water with a officer death ? That has nothing to do with each other. This is the kind of crap that divide us . This officer has nothing to do with a bunch of rednecks in a pickup truck.

I was one of the first to say they were guilty as hail . When a few try to say I was wrong . Having said that , that topic has nothing to do with this topic .If you want to make a topic about police shooting, I be glad to engage you in a use of force debate and law enforcement matters .

They're both examples of victims of violent mobs. I'd recommend adding "POLICE VICTIM DISCUSSION ONLY STRICTLY ENFORCED NO EXUSES" to the end of your thread title if we're not allowed to discuss non-police officer victims.

It's terrible that a guy shows up for work and a bunch of terrorists storm the capitol and blunt force murder him with a fire extinguisher.

• Sad
Reactions: mitchelldawg
There were officer died under Obama . Do you really want to go there ?

I'm discussing TODAY and what is going on in our country in turmoil. It is time to bring our country together and condemn violence no matter what side we are on. I didn't vote for Obama, I'm not a Democrat. I voted for Trump in his first election.

I'm discussing TODAY and what is going on in our country in turmoil. It is time to bring our country together and condemn violence no matter what side we are on. I didn't vote for Obama, I'm not a Democrat. I voted for Trump in his first election.

News flash : it didn’t just start under Trump . I hate to break it to you but it goes all the way back to the beer summit that Obama had with a officer .

until both size knowledge that they were wrong and enforce the law as written then we going have problems. Again this is about a officer losing his life . You have turn his death into a political bashing .

An officer died under DJT's watch ... yet he is tweeting nonsense already this morning. Zero words from him on the death of this officer.

There was talk Wednesday night by some usual suspects (like Sarah Palin) that Antifa had infiltrated the Trump supporters and were the ones who got violent in an attempt to make Trump look bad. It's interesting now that those who were violent are being identified and arrested how many have turned out based on their social media posts to be Q Anon or White Supremacists types, some of whom have criminal records mostly on drug charges. What the Trump mob and the so called Antifa types have in common is that both are society's losers.

There was talk Wednesday night by some usual suspects (like Sarah Palin) that Antifa had infiltrated the Trump supporters and were the ones who got violent in an attempt to make Trump look bad. It's interesting now that those who were violent are being identified and arrested how many have turned out based on their social media posts to be Q Anon or White Supremacists types, some of whom have criminal records mostly on drug charges. What the Trump mob and the so called Antifa types have in common is that both are society's losers.

What did Obama do after Dallas police officers were ambushed at a BML protest ? I mean if you going hold DJT accountable for the officers death ; then as a former officer myself I can start holding Obama accountable for some deaths of officers . Round and round we can go . How about the death of a border patrol officer? Anyone in law enforcement can tell you when all this crap started . It did not start under DJT . I can tell you that .

Reactions: stray and albanyga
What did Obama do after Dallas police officers were ambushed at a BML protest ? I mean if you going hold DJT accountable for the officers death ; then as a former officer myself I can start holding Obama accountable for some deaths of officers . Round and round we can go . How about the death of a border patrol officer? Anyone in law enforcement can tell you when all this crap started . It did not start under DJT . I can tell you that .

Trump held a rally beforehand and told everyone to walk down to the Capitol and put pressure on the Senators.

Trump held a rally beforehand and told everyone to walk down to the Capitol and put pressure on the Senators.

And ?? That still doesn’t make him responsible for the officer death . Was that any different than democrats was saying voice your opinions on the Supreme Court ? I even believe there was protest during the vote .

like I said round and round we can go . We have cover rednecks shooting a unarmed black man in this thread . To it’s all DJT fault .

It’s not far fetched to think the guy who organized the protest is partially responsible.

“Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”
-Trump in December

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT