ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg $AMC

Gager292

Twitter Furu
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2016
Athens, GA
Friend bought in at 4.90 yesterday and AMC is currently at $16.70, he has 22.9k in profit and is holding until AMC hits 40$/share.

I bought 500$ of AMC at 13.30 today and looking to see if i can make some profit.

This is all being made possible by r/wallstreetbets , everyone that didn't get in on GME is buying AMC because the stock is way cheaper currently in comparison.

Friend bought in at 4.90 yesterday and AMC is currently at $16.70, he has 22.9k in profit and is holding until AMC hits 40$/share.

I bought 500$ of AMC at 13.30 today and looking to see if i can make some profit.

This is all being made possible by r/wallstreetbets , everyone that didn't get in on GME is buying AMC because the stock is way cheaper currently in comparison.
you the man Gager

Be careful. I’ve worked in the stock market arena for 18 years. Things like this are fluky as hell. Some people will make a lot of money most will lose their ass
Good luck

maxresdefault.jpg

And I work in the movie business.. theaters were dying before this.. only hope for them is if Netflix or amazon or Apple buy them... but that’s a couple years away.. but good luck

I have always lost my butt playing stocks. But these Stonks might be something I should try my hand at!

I always get my stonk advice from random message board posters
See the year is 2021. Getting your advice from the old hags who make profit off of you is actually why you maybe should consider r/wallstreetbets too many apps to do it yourself.

Yep, I bought 35 shares today at $15.94. I was up 24.78% when the market closed.

Do this

300px-I_Am_Never_Gonna_Financially_Recover_From_This.jpg

Be careful. I’ve worked in the stock market arena for 18 years. Things like this are fluky as hell. Some people will make a lot of money most will lose their ass
Good luck
agreed it dropped to 12 today....glad I refrained
PS< all stock tips are welcome and will be repaid!!!!
Be safe boy

Reactions: athensdawg88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT