ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg $AMC

I’m waiting to see what happens on opening. Closed at 19.90 to the “public” buyers and ended 14.61 after hours closed. The market cap was on average 105M before today where it hit 1.23Billion. I’m thinking it goes up again on open
I’m out of it, but am fascinated to see how it turns out.

Reactions: ArmyDawg11b
I did ok today

tRbbOmw.jpg

TD and Schwab have started to shut down these stocks from trading after hours per some folks who are partaking. They’re trying to scare people out of it. Will be interesting to see if everyone holds their position until a margin call or if they bail on it

Friend bought in at 4.90 yesterday and AMC is currently at $16.70, he has 22.9k in profit and is holding until AMC hits 40$/share.

I bought 500$ of AMC at 13.30 today and looking to see if i can make some profit.

This is all being made possible by r/wallstreetbets , everyone that didn't get in on GME is buying AMC because the stock is way cheaper currently in comparison.
I'm in with you for about $500 at $14. Need to get some powder from this

A million dollars and you’re trading on Robinhood?

It’s funny, I’ve had a few people ask that same question. I’ve tried a few platforms and Robinhood just seems to work best for me. You have a recommendation? I’m just kinda rolling with it for now until I find something that works well for me.

Reactions: WinderDad80
It’s funny, I’ve had a few people ask that same question. I’ve tried a few platforms and Robinhood just seems to work best for me. You have a recommendation? I’m just kinda rolling with it for now until I find something that works well for me.
Haha nah man keep rolling, it’s obviously working for you.

Nice! I prefer Webull for a few reasons (namely, full extended hours trading) but still...

Fundamentally this is stupid. If you are in, you have to time your exit. As none of these recent buyers are in no ways truly long. Retail is dying a slow death. They’ll need the money and want to sell. Unless you can take losses, avoid.

Reactions: mr fury
There are a ton to watch based on all of the “talk”

BBBY
BBW
AG
NOK
BB
AMC

I know nothing, other than a gut feel that these all continue in the very short term as people try to replicate the GameStop profits.

This is not advice.

There are a ton to watch based on all of the “talk”

BBBY
BBW
AG
NOK
BB
AMC

I know nothing, other than a gut feel that these all continue in the very short term as people try to replicate the GameStop profits.

This is not advice.

I think some big players are starting to exit, AMC -3% premarket, this should be a crazy day

Reactions: BHavenDawg

I think some big players are starting to exit, AMC -3% premarket, this should be a crazy day
Very small fluctuations which are normal.

Edit: Didn't see the article you posted. My bad. Watching keenly.

Last edited:
Anybody’s Robinhood account restricting trades? My son is new to this and asking me what to do

Anybody’s Robinhood account restricting trades? My son is new to this and asking me what to do

If you have less than $25k it’ll limit you from day trading. Yesterday they halted trading on NOK, AMC, and GME. I think most everything is back.

*Edit to my post. Looks like RH has blocked AMC at least. Looks like it’s time for me to move to another platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaaab4
Buying is blocked for GME, AMC, NOK, BB, and a few others.

And yet, the retail investors are the ones being accused of “market manipulation”

I’m watching to see how long they restrict buys, but you can look at the short activity going on right now and realize that Melvin and others have not closed their positions.

So what to do with amc, nok if it doesn't get better? Have never been into this stuff so don't really know much. I'm not playing with big money either soooo do I just keep them for another day or try and get out as close as possible to where I got in

So what to do with amc, nok if it doesn't get better? Have never been into this stuff so don't really know much. I'm not playing with big money either soooo do I just keep them for another day or try and get out as close as possible to where I got in
It’s up to you ultimately. Assuming you have a small “play money” position, at this point, you might as well hold through today and see how the volatility shakes out.

Common retail platforms restricting the ability to buy is artificially depressing the prices right now (admittedly, the Reddit hive mind has been artificially inflating them)

Reactions: J3h
It’s up to you ultimately. Assuming you have a small “play money” position, at this point, you might as well hold through today and see how the volatility shakes out.

Common retail platforms restricting the ability to buy is artificially depressing the prices right now (admittedly, the Reddit hive mind has been artificially inflating them)

Ty Sir. We shall see what happens!

Buying is blocked for GME, AMC, NOK, BB, and a few others.

And yet, the retail investors are the ones being accused of “market manipulation”

I’m watching to see how long they restrict buys, but you can look at the short activity going on right now and realize that Melvin and others have not closed their positions.
Wall St., Fvckery per usual

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT