ADVERTISEMENT

And y'all thought Covid was over

Dawg 'n IT

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Who is going to tell Fauci that the CDC is a division of the Department of Health and Human Services which is under the executive branch?

The CDC can give guidance all it wants, but they have no unilateral authority to dictate to people.

When elected officials use CDC guidance to impose on the people, if a question of constitutionality is at hand then the courts absolutely get involved in health matters.

Meanwhile, Barry is pushing where Biden failed.

I always find it funny when people say “do your own research” when it comes to the vaccine and Covid, when they don’t even have a lab or the equipment to work with from the start. But guess who has all the tools and knowledge to conduct proper research and experimentation? You’ve guessed it…the CDC.

I always find it funny when people say “do your own research” when it comes to the vaccine and Covid, when they don’t even have a lab or the equipment to work with from the start. But guess who has all the tools and knowledge to conduct proper research and experimentation? You’ve guessed it…the CDC.
0/10

"We have now essentially clinically tested the vaccine on billions of people worldwide"

Yes, and the vax data, which Big Pharm was wanting to keep secret for 75 years, has been released due to the court order, and it ain't pretty. It has shown this injection is the largest, and most dangerous medical experiment on humans in world history. All I can say is I hope BO is double injected and double vaxed with one of the stronger batches, as shown by the released data, to "keep his ass protected".

Last edited:
I’m naive to trust the professionals who’ve been through extensive education and training in their profession? Or should I take the advice of some jack-wagon who would struggle to pass an entry level biology course or conduct a HS science experiment for that matter. I also find it funny that some people are more afraid of the shot than catching Covid itself.
Let’s use some common sense and do the math. Compare the number of people who’ve died or gotten sick from the virus to those who have gotten the vaccine. If you can wrap your head around that, you would realize how silly you sound in regards to the CDC handling of Covid.

I’m naive to trust the professionals who’ve been through extensive education and training in their profession? Or should I take the advice of some jack-wagon who would struggle to pass an entry level biology course or conduct a HS science experiment for that matter. I also find it funny that some people are more afraid of the shot than catching Covid itself.
Let’s use some common sense and do the math. Compare the number of people who’ve died or gotten sick from the virus to those who have gotten the vaccine. If you can wrap your head around that, you would realize how silly you sound in regards to the CDC handling of Covid.
Nazi Germany had scientists too! It’s not always a question of knowledge on a specific topic. It’s about integrity and morals. Many bureaucrats lack both. Have you ever walked the hallways of the CDC? Have you ever conducted meetings with CDC officials? I have and let’s just say I wouldn’t trust many of them to run a local health clinic.

Still embarrassing yourself.

All those tools and all that knowledge and they can’t tell the difference between 2 weeks and 2 years.

Curious what you do for a living? Seriously, I wonder how someone thinks like this. I work w the electric grid. Your turn? Teacher?

Two 0/10 in one thread is impressive.

Curious what you do for a living? Seriously, I wonder how someone thinks like this. I work w the electric grid. Your turn? Teacher?
You will never think like I do because you haven’t had the same experiences that I have. Like wise I probably wont think like you because I have not had the experiences you have had.
Actually I help run a small business that employs about 40 people. I also invest in small residential properties and enjoy walks on the beach.
But why do you think the way you do? I always like to know what makes a person “tick” so I can try to gain some understanding of them.

Reactions: blackpug6
Then why are they so bad if it’s not politics?

Reactions: cherrydawg
Coco old buddy ... will you consider it a coincidence when a "raging outbreak" of another "very dangerous strain of covid" occurs just far enough in advance of the midterm elections for the democRATs to produce a full scale propaganda operation through their ever willing media shills (complete with blue haired fat girls carrying stupid signs and probably a few "mostly peaceful" protesters burning down cities) over the pressing need for everybody to either have a ballot sent to them or be able to pick one up free at any homeless shelter, AME church or taco stand so they can vote from their couch, crack house or underpass without providing proof of birth on planet earth?

Reactions: kdsdawg
The issue is that the federal government has ceded power (at least that is the appearance) to a low-level / mid-tier agency. Leaders listen to their advisors but they don’t let them make unchecked decisions in a vacuum. Yes, COVID provides a public health risk, we’ve known that for almost 2.5 years. There are many other risks involved in COVID restrictions but the CDC ignores those risks because their scope is narrow. That is why it is incredibly stupid and weak to just turn over executive level decisions to the CDC.

Coco old buddy ... will you consider it a coincidence when a "raging outbreak" of another "very dangerous strain of covid" occurs just far enough in advance of the midterm elections for the democRATs to produce a full scale propaganda operation through their ever willing media shills (complete with blue haired fat girls carrying stupid signs and probably a few "mostly peaceful" protesters burning down cities) over the pressing need for everybody to either have a ballot sent to them or be able to pick one up free at any homeless shelter, AME church or taco stand so they can vote from their couch, crack house or underpass without providing proof of birth on planet earth?
I found it a coincidence that deep red states rushed to pass voter suppression laws after the 2020 election.

You will never think like I do because you haven’t had the same experiences that I have. Like wise I probably wont think like you because I have not had the experiences you have had.
Actually I help run a small business that employs about 40 people. I also invest in small residential properties and enjoy walks on the beach.
But why do you think the way you do? I always like to know what makes a person “tick” so I can try to gain some understanding of them.

Grew up in middle Ga, 2 parent household, conservatives, had to go to church every Sunday, 6 years in navy, MBA.

I know the CDC appears as some nebulous authority on all things science, but that's just marketing.

They are a government agency and therefore full of bureaucracy.

Since you're the one who brought this argument up concerning trusting "experts" and doing own research, please share links to all studies that the CDC itself has done with their fancy labs concerning Covid-19 and the Covid-19 shots that helped you establish trust in their guidance.

I know the CDC appears as some nebulous authority on all things science, but that's just marketing.

They are a government agency and therefore full of bureaucracy.

Since you're the one who brought this argument up concerning trusting "experts" and doing own research, please share links to all studies that the CDC itself has done with their fancy labs concerning Covid-19 and the Covid-19 shots that helped you establish trust in their guidance.
Fancy labs? Would you prefer lab experiments ran out of a RV trailer? I have something better than links to social media articles.

Here you go:

Correction: "Illegal voter suppression laws." Any legal voter has more access to vote now than they did during '08 and '12 when Barry won.
That’s obvious from the large participation of voters during the last presidential elections.

Fancy labs? Would you prefer lab experiments ran out of a RV trailer? I have something better than links to social media articles.

Here you go:
That is not better at all and speaks to the marketing I already mentioned. I mean you provided social media articles featured on the CDC's website in a discussion about scientific research.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I found it a coincidence that deep red states rushed to pass voter suppression laws after the 2020 election.
Do you think having to possess valid identification is an unduly harsh requirement to vote?
Do you think having to prove who you are and where you live is an unduly harsh requirement to get a mail-in ballot?
Did you think we would sit and watch from a distance while another election count was criminally manipulated?
Those are fraud suppressants not voter suppressants.
All we did to win Virginia was stop the criminal activity at the local level (93% of precincts) with trained volunteers who could call a hotline phone# when they saw cheating.
You know all that.
We know you know it.
The dumbass so called "moderates" tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and now even they know what you're up to.
You fool no one.
The reckoning comes.
It was inevitable.

Do you think having to possess valid identification is an unduly harsh requirement to vote?
Do you think having to prove who you are and where you live is an unduly harsh requirement to get a mail-in ballot?
Did you think we would sit and watch from a distance while another election count was criminally manipulated?
Those are fraud suppressants not voter suppressants.
All we did to win Virginia was stop the criminal activity at the local level (93% of precincts) with trained volunteers who could call a hotline phone# when they saw cheating.
You know all that.
We know you know it.
The dumbass so called "moderates" tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and now even they know what you're up to.
You fool no one.
The reckoning comes.
It was inevitable.
Where was fraud found in the 2020 election?

OMG I laughed. So now you need a lab to do your own research? lololololol

OMG I laughed. So now you need a lab to do your own research? lololololol
Yes if you want to do scientific research on viruses you need a lab. Or you can wait for the scientist to print their peer review based off of findings from their own lab experimentation. Either way, to properly research viruses, you’re going to need run some tests in a lab, or depend on others who’ve done so. Simply skimming through the internet for answers is not proper scientific research. Learning the 5 steps of scientific research is day 1 install in becoming a scientist and conducting proper research.

Yes if you want to do scientific research on viruses you need a lab. Or you can wait for the scientist to print their peer review based off of findings from their own lab experimentation. Either way, to properly research viruses, you’re going to need run some tests in a lab, or depend on others who’ve done so. Simply skimming through the internet for answers is not proper scientific research. Learning the 5 steps of scientific research is day 1 install in becoming a scientist and conducting proper research.
So when are you going to link the studies that the CDC itself ran on Covid-19 or the Covid-19 shots?

Reactions: Spe77
That’s obvious from the large participation of voters during the last presidential elections.
Once again you are missing, or ignoring, a major point by those questioning and challanging the 2020 results. Just because 10s of 1000s of ballots were collected from 1000s of unmonitored drop boxes, with no chain of custody, does not equate to a "large participation of (legal, living, registered)voters".

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
Once again you are missing, or ignoring, a major point by those questioning and challanging the 2020 results. Just because 10s of 1000s of ballots were collected from 1000s of unmonitored drop boxes, with no chain of custody, does not equate to a "large participation of (legal, living, registered)voters".
Well who does the 10s of 1000s of of ballots that were collected belong to? Whose social security numbers and names were on those ballots? Why is it so hard to find wide scaled voter fraud after all of the audits that’s been done in democratic areas? How did the Dems orchestrate the biggest scandal in world history without leaving any evidence behind?

Remember, in 2020 only 1822 cases of the flu were reported with 35 million the year before. Remember, PCR tests could not tell the difference between the flu and covid, or a cold for that matter. I'm also going with naive.

Where was fraud found in the 2020 election?
How come we won Virginia simply by demanding that our poll watchers be able to actually watch and then providing a hotline for them to quickly report suspected fraud? There is only one answer.

2020 was the most heinous crime ever perpetrated on the American public. But, it woke everybody up, even the dumbasses who wanted to bend over backwards for the snowflake deviates. It made them realize, at least temporarily, that there is no bottom to the depth of depravity, no limit to the criminality. There is no "enough". Satan is the destroyer and that is what he does because too many men are weak and lazy until the house is on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bells76
I brought up bird flu a while back and didn’t get much response. I am hearing stories of another bird flu strain that has jumped to humans and cases have been affirmed in small localized batches, mostly in other countries. It’s not like vivid, it’s no joke. Having 40-60% fatality rates. Nothing to be scared of yet, but worth following and keeping an eye on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT