ADVERTISEMENT

And y'all thought Covid was over

I’m naive to trust the professionals who’ve been through extensive education and training in their profession? Or should I take the advice of some jack-wagon who would struggle to pass an entry level biology course or conduct a HS science experiment for that matter. I also find it funny that some people are more afraid of the shot than catching Covid itself.
Let’s use some common sense and do the math. Compare the number of people who’ve died or gotten sick from the virus to those who have gotten the vaccine. If you can wrap your head around that, you would realize how silly you sound in regards to the CDC handling of Covid.
I know of 3 people, 2 of them doctors, who were double "faxed" and died with Covid. Now they may have died of strokes from the jabs, but it was reported that they in fact had Covid when they passed. And I will take my chances with the virus. I have the meds should it hit me. My diet and supplements keep me quite healthy.

I always find it funny when people say “do your own research” when it comes to the vaccine and Covid, when they don’t even have a lab or the equipment to work with from the start. But guess who has all the tools and knowledge to conduct proper research and experimentation? You’ve guessed it…the CDC.
Always find it funny when people think that they need a lab to do research.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
Always find it funny when people think that they need a lab to do research.
To be fair, the same people that believe that also have a really hard time doing a lot of other simple things on their own.

I always find it funny when people say “do your own research” when it comes to the vaccine and Covid, when they don’t even have a lab or the equipment to work with from the start. But guess who has all the tools and knowledge to conduct proper research and experimentation? You’ve guessed it…the CDC.
I get your point here, but it’s just so hard to know who to believe in this world. I don’t trust the government very much and I think, based on many things they have done, they haven’t necessarily proved themselves trustworthy to the people. But I also don’t trust much that I see from random people on social media either. Everyone has an agenda and it’s way too common for people to just use the information that supports their agenda and disregard the information that doesn’t. 100% seeking of the truth is rare regardless of a person’s political beliefs because most often, the truth isn’t easy to accept and it never 100% supports one agenda over another.

But he's not a Biologist?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT