ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y'all have friends who just constantly post political stuff on Facebook?

I mean multiple times per day every single day

mind bottling behavior
Bite my tongue - Resist the urge
I post photos - love, sunsets, recipes... that kind of thing
Spreading Good Cheer. UNITY

Why are people providing free content for the Silicone Valley Oligarchs? I don't like the direction this country has taken in 2021 any more than any other sane person, but posting about it on Facebook is just providing Mark Hitlerburg content to keep people tuning in.

Bite my tongue - Resist the urge
I post photos - love, sunsets, recipes... that kind of thing
Spreading Good Cheer. UNITY

just can’t imagine a grown man posting every couple of hours on Facebook about political stuff. Folks gotta have some joy in their lives

Seems like people have tried to replace their personality with their political beliefs

Reactions: poochpup
just can’t imagine a grown man posting every couple of hours on Facebook about political stuff. Folks gotta have some joy in their lives

Seems like people have tried to replace their personality with their political beliefs
Hell, I can't imagine why people obsess over the Kardashians, or Beyonce, or take your pick off of People Magazine or the E Network, but escapism comes in all forms. My girlfriend doesn't understand why I obsess over college football.

I can’t imagine being THAT emotionally invested in politics or in any one politician. IDOLATRY.

yep

I honestly feel bad for those folks....you'd think they would have something else to occupy their time

but I see it with business owners, parents, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT