ADVERTISEMENT

To me this is the epitome of what is blowing my mind

Sometimes the right guy is the lesser of 2 evils, but its not as easy to push back against progressive trash as you make it seem. The right is currently losing the culture war on common sense, which you dont seem to have an issue with because fighting imaginary legit threats of overthrowing the government is all you seem to care about.
If the majority of the voters reject the "wokeness", then you will have a POTUS and govt. that also rejects it. That can be changed if the majority think it to be terrible. This whole argument that the left or the right are gonna destroy the country with their policies has been said since I've been alive and even further back I assume. Yet, to this point, all of it has been complete hogwash. What hasn't happened is someone refusing to give up the office when the voters did not choose him with the way we do elections. Trump came very close to that. To this point, he has never lost one election fairly. You can go look. Even when Cruz defeated him in Iowa in 2016, he claims he was cheated. Do you believe the Iowa primary was rigged? Did the voting machines not count it right or were their mules delivering illegitimate votes?

A democracy means the majority of voters (or in our case, the majority of electors voting in unison with their state's choice) wins the election.

But in the end, for almost everyone here voting for Trump, this is about policy. For me it is not. I'm not the "policy guy" that you're gonna convince left policy is evil and right policy is Jesus' own thinking. The left can't convince me that it's the opposite. My view is that neither have made us a terrible country nor made life not worth living for the vast majority of people in the US. For that reason, I kind of like they way we do things. It seems to work. Someone said it didn't work last time and wanted to change it. I don't like that guy. You do. If he had gotten away with it, you would've liked it. That's where we're at.

If the majority of the voters reject the "wokeness", then you will have a POTUS and govt. that also rejects it. That can be changed if the majority think it to be terrible. This whole argument that the left or the right are gonna destroy the country with their policies has been said since I've been alive and even further back I assume. Yet, to this point, all of it has been complete hogwash. What hasn't happened is someone refusing to give up the office when the voters did not choose him with the way we do elections. Trump came very close to that. To this point, he has never lost one election fairly. You can go look. Even when Cruz defeated him in Iowa in 2016, he claims he was cheated. Do you believe the Iowa primary was rigged? Did the voting machines not count it right or were their mules delivering illegitimate votes?

A democracy means the majority of voters (or in our case, the majority of electors voting in unison with their state's choice) wins the election.

But in the end, for almost everyone here voting for Trump, this is about policy. For me it is not. I'm not the "policy guy" that you're gonna convince left policy is evil and right policy is Jesus' own thinking. The left can't convince me that it's the opposite. My view is that neither have made us a terrible country nor made life not worth living for the vast majority of people in the US. For that reason, I kind of like they way we do things. It seems to work. Someone said it didn't work last time and wanted to change it. I don't like that guy. You do. If he had gotten away with it, you would've liked it. That's where we're at.
Never before has anyone legitimately tried to overthrow our government, and that includes You, Hillary, Trump, and myself. The leftist spin of 1/6 is the Imaginary hogwash, but it happens to be the only thing you seem to care about.

OTOH, the current assaults by the left have been part of a decades long game (post WW2), but we are only recently seeing the negative impacts of giving too many inches to them over the years:

Transing is a newer phenomenon, BLM is recent, soft on crime DA's is a newer one, DEI in the work place is a newer one, and the border crisis has never been like this.

These things are BAD and will lead to worse. The left has been successful at pulling all of that off, and unfortunately none of it is imaginary hogwash.

Its rather stupid to not care about policies, but it gets even dumber when you are choosing to focus on something that is nothing but BS leftist spin.

I posted something directly from the report as well. He couldn’t remember his son’s bday. He is a well intentioned old man with a bad memory. Which is fine. But he is our president and you are voting for him for four more years. That trait doesn’t get better with age right?

Plenty of proof has been given. Just no smoking gun for the oj Simpson is innocent believers still out there.

In the debates. He flat out said hunter wasn’t taking money from other countries. Biden lied. That is proven. He claimed to not have any connection to hunter’s business associates. None whatsoever. Proven a lie. He has had dinners and phone calls with multiple business partners of hunters. The laptop said in emails the big guy has to get his cut. It has been corroborated by bobulinski that Joe was absolutely the big guy. Witness proof. The problem is we are talking a sitting president here.

Why lie about these connections if all is well? Why create shell companies if this is normal business? I won’t try to convince you anymore. If lying and witness corroboration, by a witness not recently in prison. Like hunter’s star witness, isn’t enough for you to believe this is happening I got nothing. I don’t care about the crime. The only crime I care about with Trump was discussing top secret plans with a group of people. He has the ability to declassify. But I don’t like that. Biden did it with a ghost writer. Not sure how they became declassified. He has no power to do so. All of this against one person.

So far the 759000 indictments against Trump, have consisted of two New York cases which even Democrat lawyers not on the dnc payroll call a disgrace. Fani. Oh Fani. The doc case is the one case they had him it looked like. They are trying it in Florida. Which has turned out to be a bad idea because the truth has come out about it being politically driven. Which takes away from legit charges in my mind. How many more are left?

The debates should be fun. Look will. You are dug in on Trump. He has flaws for sure. Big ones. But he backs better policy. And Biden has been a trainwreck of a president that embarrasses himself on the mic daily. Makes us look pitifully weak. Stretch run is coming. At the very least it will be entertaining. I think the attempt to get trump off the ballot is done.
The debate next month should be interesting.

I hope you had a better Memorial Day than Trump did. All that ranting, and he couldn’t add one sentence honoring our fallen heroes.

Never before has anyone legitimately tried to overthrow our government, and that includes You, Hillary, Trump, and myself. The leftist spin of 1/6 is the Imaginary hogwash, but it happens to be the only thing you seem to care about.

OTOH, the current assaults by the left have been part of a decades long game (post WW2), but we are only recently seeing the negative impacts of giving too many inches to them over the years:

Transing is a newer phenomenon, BLM is recent, soft on crime DA's is a newer one, DEI in the work place is a newer one, and the border crisis has never been like this.

These things are BAD and will lead to worse. The left has been successful at pulling all of that off, and unfortunately none of it is imaginary hogwash.

Its rather stupid to not care about policies, but it gets even dumber when you are choosing to focus on something that is nothing but BS leftist spin.
ssdy

To me what was mind blowing was this:
"He tried (to tear down our whole system of government) and he failed" but I'm gonna vote for him again.
What ended up happening? The system of government held up just fine. We instead elected the worst president in modern history. That so many here pretend is in a great mental state to run the country. We have a half vege in office currently and half the country believes he is just fine. Hell, joy behar managed to say Biden is sharper than ever the other day to our friend bill Maher on his book tour. The real threat however was covered by Whoopi. Since you are totally panicking and believe this. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Trump wants to put you in chains if you vote for Biden. He is also going to take away your freedoms. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
The debate next month should be interesting.

I hope you had a better Memorial Day than Trump did. All that ranting, and he couldn’t add one sentence honoring our fallen heroes.

Who can blame him. He mentions the troops in nearly every speech if we are being honest. The lefties have taken half a billion dollars from him for no other reason than he is running for president. He is having to pay a woman who named her cat vagina. And managed to have 21 other sexual assault accusations go unpunished. Cant blame him for being distracted. I promise you if Biden didn’t have to, he would have given no speech, and quite frankly would have no idea it was even Memorial Day. The man thinks the White House is in Florida these days. He told Pennsylvania to vote him back into congresss. He will fix the border if they approve his request for a billion, million trillion dollars. The man is a national treasure

Lord son, how many times are you gonna say it?

You can overcome policy. Laws can be changed.

Once the great experiment is done away with, there's no going back. You're cooked. I've said it a thousand times and you guys don't get it. You're locked in a policy thought world. I'm not. I rarely argue that stuff.
Trump was trying to return freedom back to the CITIZENS of the US. The swamp was more than a 1 term correction. The Dems went into double time to destroy our freedoms ( after stealing the election) and capitalism as they brought the third world here for new dem votes. If you can’t see the clearly defined difference, you must enjoy losing your freedom.

Trump was trying to return freedom back to the CITIZENS of the US. The swamp was more than a 1 term correction. The Dems went into double time to destroy our freedoms ( after stealing the election) and capitalism as they brought the third world here for new dem votes. If you can’t see the clearly defined difference, you must enjoy losing your freedom.
I've enjoyed it for decades now. I'm sure you have as well. What freedoms have you lost?

Last edited:
What ended up happening? The system of government held up just fine. We instead elected the worst president in modern history. That so many here pretend is in a great mental state to run the country. We have a half vege in office currently and half the country believes he is just fine. Hell, joy behar managed to say Biden is sharper than ever the other day to our friend bill Maher on his book tour. The real threat however was covered by Whoopi. Since you are totally panicking and believe this. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Trump wants to put you in chains if you vote for Biden. He is also going to take away your freedoms. 🤦‍♂️
LOL. Guy tries to break into your house. Your security system stops him though he does a lot of damage. You don't press charges and look forward to him doing it again? Good one.

I've enjoyed it for decades now. I'm sure you have as well. What freedoms have you lost?
I’m now told what light bulbs to buy, can’t buy the old school any longer. We are being forced into electric cars not by the market, but by our government! We are being forced to submit to the perverts and pedophiles grooming children in schools to groom their minds for the twisted evil crap they foist upon us all. We are being forced to pay for bringing in our country and keeping up illegals on our dime. Hell they get more benefits, breaking the law than we get as citizens!
We are paying for all their daily needs as they just have to vote D to keep getting their benefits. They are working on our 2nd Amendment rights constantly and this keeps the freedoms we have alive. Social security was never meant to be a slush fund for politicians, but it is. The point is government takes away and doles out what “ They deem” to be the minimum we need. That is little bits of freedom eroding as many don’t notice until it’s too late.

Last edited:
I’m now told what light bulbs to buy, can’t buy the old school any longer. We are being forced into electric cars not by the market, but by our government! We are being forced to submit to the perverts and pedophiles grooming children in schools to groom their minds for the twisted evil crap they foist upon us all. We are being forced to pay for bringing in our country and keeping up illegals on our dime. Hell they get more benefits, breaking the law than we get as citizens!
We are paying for all their daily needs as they just have to vote D to keep getting their benefits. They are working on our 2nd Amendment rights constantly and this keeps the freedoms we have alive. Social security was never meant to be a slush fund for politicians, but it is. The point is government takes away and doles out what “ They deem” to be the minimum we need. That is little bits of freedom eroding as many don’t notice until it’s too late.
No doubt. They once let you use hydrogen for balloons.

Where do you live? I just went to GA for a week an didn't spot one electric car.

What pervert or pedophile have you personally had to submit to?

Immigration is a problem but you have the freedom to elect who you want to change it. If others don't want who you want, well...you don't have the freedom to overrule the masses.

They can't vote D until they are citizens which is a pretty long process. Florida and Texas are loaded with Spanish speaking immigrants who became citizens and voted for Trump.

I'm not even gonna keep responding. This is a modern day chicken little and I've heard little chick all my life about what's happening that wasn't really happening.

Good luck with your light bulbs. I do think kerosene lamps are available.

You know how conservatives laughed at Gore's predictions of ten year destruction with global warming? Works both ways. I laugh at you both. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: cherrydawg
1)I live in Georgia (Decatur to be exact) and all the cucks are driving electric cars. There are many electric cars around my region.
2)The perverts (men) that read to children in libraries dressed as drag queens. I have not submitted to any ideal of theirs, but it is being forced down my throat on a daily basis.
3) The Illegal immigrants can and will vote D in the Presidential election. Have you not read your own media sources proclaiming such? Why the heck do you think they brought them here, you think our democratic crooks care about people? They can vote in federal elections (if the state allows it) Well golly gee, Imagine the blue states are allowing that. Did not see that coming.
They only care about remaining in power. There is no other reason to bring non-citizens into this country and provide for all their needs. You act as if our government cares about the well being of it's citizens.
4) You should keep responding, look a the crime rates that have climbed due to our new voters all over this nation.
I have a supply of the old school bulbs. Just remember you asked for examples then act as if it is not important. It will be very important if we do not push back before it is to late.
I am no conspiracy theorist, but you have to see how things are changing to prevent the loss of your freedom.
Yes the whole global warming theme is just another example of big brother causing an problem that is not there to gain more money and control over us all.
You are a democrat, so I do not expect for you to grasp these simple concepts.
I guess the reason for Memorial day was just something for you to be annoyed about.

No doubt. They once let you use hydrogen for balloons.

Where do you live? I just went to GA for a week an didn't spot one electric car.

What pervert or pedophile have you personally had to submit to?

Immigration is a problem but you have the freedom to elect who you want to change it. If others don't want who you want, well...you don't have the freedom to overrule the masses.

They can't vote D until they are citizens which is a pretty long process. Florida and Texas are loaded with Spanish speaking immigrants who became citizens and voted for Trump.

I'm not even gonna keep responding. This is a modern day chicken little and I've heard little chick all my life about what's happening that wasn't really happening.

Good luck with your light bulbs. I do think kerosene lamps are available.

You know how conservatives laughed at Gore's predictions of ten year destruction with global warming? Works both ways. I laugh at you both. 😂

LOL. Guy tries to break into your house. Your security system stops him though he does a lot of damage. You don't press charges and look forward to him doing it again? Good one.
So you hire an old security guard to combat against him breaking in. Hoping he will protect you from that bad man. You certainly live in fear. The old man is a vege. Sniffs your kids hair and gooses your mother. Eventually, Forgets he left the stove on and burns your house down anyway. Then blames the guy who broke into your house on the fire. He says he will help you rebuild. Then he eats some ice cream and instead takes a nap. You buy another house and hire him again anyway. Knowing he will likely burn down your house again. Or need an in house nurse and round the clock care.

Then you realize the in house nurse you hired is a low iq, cackling, word salad spitting annoying moron. Who is not fit to care for anyone.

I like this back and forth brother. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Well said.

"The system of government held up just fine." So that makes it OK, what Trump and the J6ers did?

1)I live in Georgia (Decatur to be exact) and all the cucks are driving electric cars. There are many electric cars around my region.
2)The perverts (men) that read to children in libraries dressed as drag queens. I have not submitted to any ideal of theirs, but it is being forced down my throat on a daily basis.
3) The Illegal immigrants can and will vote D in the Presidential election. Have you not read your own media sources proclaiming such? Why the heck do you think they brought them here, you think our democratic crooks care about people? They can vote in federal elections (if the state allows it) Well golly gee, Imagine the blue states are allowing that. Did not see that coming.
They only care about remaining in power. There is no other reason to bring non-citizens into this country and provide for all their needs. You act as if our government cares about the well being of it's citizens.
4) You should keep responding, look a the crime rates that have climbed due to our new voters all over this nation.
I have a supply of the old school bulbs. Just remember you asked for examples then act as if it is not important. It will be very important if we do not push back before it is to late.
I am no conspiracy theorist, but you have to see how things are changing to prevent the loss of your freedom.
Yes the whole global warming theme is just another example of big brother causing an problem that is not there to gain more money and control over us all.
I guess the reason for Memorial day was just something for you to be annoyed about.
Illegal immigrants can't vote in Presidential elections.

• Haha
"The system of government held up just fine." So that makes it OK, what Trump and the J6ers did?
No. Did I say what he did was ok? It was a protest that got out of hand. I think there is plenty of evidence out there to corroborate that Trump didn’t lead anything. A bunch of folks with signs weren’t stopping anything. The transfer of power happened. Just as Joe did when democrats asked him to not certify the election, pence did what he should do. Trump never handles anything presidentially. Part of my issue with him. We have two candidates. Enough out there today to prove there is equal evil on both sides. Then there is Biden’s dogshit policies.

Biden wasn’t conceding the election either by rhe way. He declared victory before 12 while behind. Simply so he could protest the results. We have already seen the summer of love. It wouldn’t be above the left to protest and get out of hand.

To me what was mind blowing was this:
"He tried (to tear down our whole system of government) and he failed" but I'm gonna vote for him again.
If you don’t see the Dems strategy for getting old slow Joe elected then you’re just blind. They are using scare tactics about Trump that are just plain lies. They are trying to divide our nation on race and class. Right out of the Marxis playbook divide and conquer.

So you hire an old security guard to combat against him breaking in. Hoping he will protect you from that bad man. You certainly live in fear. The old man is a vege. Sniffs your kids hair and gooses your mother. Eventually, Forgets he left the stove on and burns your house down anyway. Then blames the guy who broke into your house on the fire. He says he will help you rebuild. Then he eats some ice cream and instead takes a nap. You buy another house and hire him again anyway. Knowing he will likely burn down your house again. Or need an in house nurse and round the clock care.

Then you realize the in house nurse you hired is a low iq, cackling, word salad spitting annoying moron. Who is not fit to care for anyone.

I like this back and forth brother. ;)
I hate it. I find it very disingenuous at times. I'm quitting.

If you don’t see the Dems strategy for getting old slow Joe elected then you’re just blind. They are using scare tactics about Trump that are just plain lies. They are trying to divide our nation on race and class. Right out of the Marxis playbook divide and conquer.
One of their biggest things they needed to do to get him reelected was to put him up against someone that gave him the best chance to win. They played their hand well there it seems. Congrats on your nominee.

• Haha
1. So you would like to stop others from buying a product they choose. No one is saying you can't drive what you want, you just want to stop them from driving what they choose. Sounds like a staunch conservative who is all about freedom.

2. So your children have had a drag queen read to them? You work with trans people? Where is it being forced down your throat (no pun intended)? Give me an example. Let me guess, Tucker told you it was being thrust down your throat.

3. The immigrants have to be citizens. It takes on average 5 years. There were things proposed to help stop what's happening on the border. Trump wanted it rejected. Why? He didn't want it to get better under Biden's presidency. You know why.

4. Violent crime is down from a very bad 2020. Guess who ran things? Probably not primarily his fault as much of this stuff is beyond the person in WH's control. Most of you folk don't get that.

I say again, what you are saying is not a new thing. Heard it all my life from both sides depending on who was POTUS. Maybe you're just the boy who cried wolf and the wolf has finally come. We'll see.

Last edited:
1. So you would like to stop others from buying a product they choose. No one is saying you can't drive what you want, you just want to stop them from driving what they choose. Sounds like a staunch conservative who is all about freedom.

2. So your children have had a drag queen read to them? You work with trans people? Where is it being forced down your throat (no pun intended)? Give me an example. Let me guess, Tucker told you it was being thrust down your throat.

3. The immigrants have to be citizens. It takes on average 5 years. There were things proposed to help stop what's happening on the border. Trump wanted it rejected. Why? He didn't want it to get better under Biden's presidency. You know why.

4. Violent crime is down from a very bad 2020. Guess who ran things? Probably not primarily his fault as much of this stuff is beyond the person in WH's control. Most of you folk don't get that.

I say again, what you are saying is not a new thing. Heard it all my life from both sides depending on who was POTUS. Maybe you're just the boy who cried wolf and the wolf has finally come. We'll see.
You clearly did not comprehend my earlier message. I am not the only citizen who is making these observations and statements based on what we read and hear from various news sources.
I would never ask for people to not buy a product they want (cars, ammunition, and especially GUNS). If one wants to buy an electric car have at it, just do not limit my access to fuel burners, or punish me for owning them.
What children do you speak of? I certainly have been served by drag queens and see them on a weekly basis, in Decatur. I do not treat them any differently than non queer folks, just do your job and I will get through it.
If Biden had wanted to fix the illegal immigration , He would not have supercharged it when he took his office on 2021, that is total BS , revisionist history you post about. It has been estimated over 10 million have crossed our border since Biden was sworn in. How is that better? Unless you want to kill our economy.
Violent crime IS NOT down, it is just being ignored or underreported. The stats are up all across the US.
I can make a pie chart or a graph read what ever result I would like to interpret, it does not make it truth though. I basically live my life not bothering others. If they want to suck another man , have at it, just do not ask me to celebrate. The dems plan to defund the police and an the summer of love funding did lots to raise the crime rates all over the US and mainly Blue state areas. You can not say the leaders were not the cause of this, because they created this situation.

FWIW, when major metro areas stop reporting crime due to a changes in the FBI reporting system in 2020, its amazing how quickly the "numbers" self-reduce.

Link
This new National Incident-Based Reporting System will be fertile ground for those who want to distort or exaggerate crime trends for political or commercial reasons. And, it lays bare a dirty secret about counting crime in the United States: As a nation, we keep horrible, incomplete data that makes it impossible to get an accurate sense of the scope or impact of crime.

Link

...the bureau switched the way it collects crime data this year, and many police departments did not get on board. Los Angeles and New York City did not report to the FBI. In fact, only 63% of the country's police departments submitted anything, and some of the data that was submitted was incomplete

Link

More than 6,000 law enforcement agencies were missing from the FBI’s national crime data last year, representing nearly one-third of the nation’s 18,000 police agencies.

Link

Nearly 40% of law enforcement agencies nationwide, including the New York City Police Department and Los Angeles Police Department, failed to report their 2021 crime data to the FBI, according to data provided to Axios Local from a partnership with The Marshall Project.

Why it matters: That will result in a data gap that experts say makes it harder to analyze crime trends and fact check claims politicians make about crime

There are a ton of other stories addressing this issue (across the political spectrum), but I hope the above are sufficient to make the point: Current numbers are worthless.

Additionally, the above isn't capturing the recent DA push to not charge standard crimes, consistent with past precedent.

FWIW, when major metro areas stop reporting crime due to a changes in the FBI reporting system in 2020, its amazing how quickly the "numbers" self-reduce.

Link

Link

Link

Link

There are a ton of other stories addressing this issue (across the political spectrum), but I hope the above are sufficient to make the point: Current numbers are worthless.

Additionally, the above isn't capturing the recent DA push to not charge standard crimes, consistent with past precedent.

The da here in Athens lost like 14 straight murder trials. It is hilarious when they puff out their chest. Yet communities are trying to secede from Atlanta due to rampant crime. lol. Like any numbers with this administration, they are never, ever accurate

Last edited:
No. Did I say what he did was ok? It was a protest that got out of hand. I think there is plenty of evidence out there to corroborate that Trump didn’t lead anything. A bunch of folks with signs weren’t stopping anything. The transfer of power happened. Just as Joe did when democrats asked him to not certify the election, pence did what he should do. Trump never handles anything presidentially. Part of my issue with him. We have two candidates. Enough out there today to prove there is equal evil on both sides. Then there is Biden’s dogshit policies.

Biden wasn’t conceding the election either by rhe way. He declared victory before 12 while behind. Simply so he could protest the results. We have already seen the summer of love. It wouldn’t be above the left to protest and get out of hand.
OK, so you don't think what Trump did was OK. You think it was a protest that got out of hand. Who do you think organized this protest? If it wasn't Trump, then who?

Awful lot of willful blindness on the part of The Donald and all his supporters.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Why would The Donald let his FBI change the crime reporting system?

OK, so you don't think what Trump did was OK. You think it was a protest that got out of hand. Who do you think organized this protest? If it wasn't Trump, then who?

Awful lot of willful blindness on the part of The Donald and all his supporters.
Who organized the summer of love protests? Do you think they wanted violence, murder, looting and massive property destruction all over the country. Maxine waters went nuts. Told everyone if they see trump’s cabinet in public to harass them. Make them uncomfortable.

Ironically, she just reported people making her uncomfortable at a restaurant by telling her that her policy decisions are idiotic and racist.

He didn’t lead the break in on Jan 6th. I think a lot of people on the right were ready to protest. Like the summer preceding it, pubs didn’t hold their water either. And did something so stupid it could not only cost another election but keep a guy employed that is no longer cognizant enough to run a food truck.

Don’t be a quitter. No one likes a quitter.
I stopped caring about people liking me a long time ago. I just think what I see going on here is suspension of disbelief in making a narrative work. It's disappointing. At least the others actually believe Trump will be sitting at Jesus' right side when they reach the pearly gates.

You clearly did not comprehend my earlier message. I am not the only citizen who is making these observations and statements based on what we read and hear from various news sources.
I would never ask for people to not buy a product they want (cars, ammunition, and especially GUNS). If one wants to buy an electric car have at it, just do not limit my access to fuel burners, or punish me for owning them.
What children do you speak of? I certainly have been served by drag queens and see them on a weekly basis, in Decatur. I do not treat them any differently than non queer folks, just do your job and I will get through it.
If Biden had wanted to fix the illegal immigration , He would not have supercharged it when he took his office on 2021, that is total BS , revisionist history you post about. It has been estimated over 10 million have crossed our border since Biden was sworn in. How is that better? Unless you want to kill our economy.
Violent crime IS NOT down, it is just being ignored or underreported. The stats are up all across the US.
I can make a pie chart or a graph read what ever result I would like to interpret, it does not make it truth though. I basically live my life not bothering others. If they want to suck another man , have at it, just do not ask me to celebrate. The dems plan to defund the police and an the summer of love funding did lots to raise the crime rates all over the US and mainly Blue state areas. You can not say the leaders were not the cause of this, because they created this situation.
So you are being punished for buying a car that runs exclusively on gasoline?Do tell.

Drag queens? or a transperson? They aren't the same thing.

This makes no sense. If you are saying stats are down because it's not being reported, okay. Once again something that works for a conspiracy theorist. But the stats are up and it's being underreported? Not sure what you're trying to say here.

You will believe what you want to believe. I remember studying thirty years ago the death of absolute or objective truth. It was mostly postmodern philosophy and we were looking at it through the death of the meta narrative in theological terms. I should have known it would work its way into everything. It's not exactly shocking that things that used to have us all laughing are now pretty much mainstream. Is 2 plus 2 really four if 70% believe it's five and will argue with the evidence. I still think it's four, but dang sure doesn't seem to matter that it is.

• Haha
I stopped caring about people liking me a long time ago. I just think what I see going on here is suspension of disbelief in making a narrative work. It's disappointing. At least the others actually believe Trump will be sitting at Jesus' right side when they reach the pearly gates.
I am not there. I do agree. There are some that will follow Trump anywhere. His following is loyal. Truthfully, you tell people what they can and can’t say for a long time, this is what happens when someone gives them a voice. What they can and can’t do. There will be an equal and opposite reaction. The trump loyalists were sick of the political correctness that came with Obama. Ironically if Trump is on one side of Jesus, people complained Obama would be on the other. Trump said what others wanted to say

It is why we are here. Trump was a happy little Democrat with a tv show. Riding the wave of Oprah and the reverend’s love to more and more money. Obama slow rolled the recovery on the real estate side. Too much too quick. I understand. But some were still suffering and others felt like they could make more money now if he did what he should have. Trump began criticizing the job Obama did. While being a Democrat. This made him immediately popular with the right. That president dinner Obama took shots at him and it was on. The root of trump’s issue was always the only real color that actually matters at the end of the day. Green. You hate what is happening with Trump I understand. Biden is just too big a trainwreck though. You want to cast blame. You can put it on Obama.

I am not there. I do agree. There are some that will follow Trump anywhere. His following is loyal. Truthfully, you tell people what they can and can’t say for a long time, this is what happens when someone gives them a voice. What they can and can’t do. There will be an equal and opposite reaction. The trump loyalists were sick of the political correctness that came with Obama. Ironically if Trump is on one side of Jesus, people complained Obama would be on the other. Trump said what others wanted to say

It is why we are here. Trump was a happy little Democrat with a tv show. Riding the wave of Oprah and the reverend’s love to more and more money. Obama slow rolled the recovery on the real estate side. Too much too quick. I understand. But some were still suffering and others felt like they could make more money now if he did what he should have. Trump began criticizing the job Obama did. While being a Democrat. This made him immediately popular with the right. That president dinner Obama took shots at him and it was on. The root of trump’s issue was always the only real color that actually matters at the end of the day. Green. You hate what is happening with Trump I understand. Biden is just too big a trainwreck though. You want to cast blame. You can put it on Obama.
You talk a good talk, but at the end of the day you agree with every one of their talking points. You agree with all of their Trump apologetics. I don't see the difference other than you sneak in some very slight negative comment about his character. Kind of like "he ought to behave himself a little better". It is what it is. I'd rather watch Cherry go crazy. Have a good day.

• Angry
You talk a good talk, but at the end of the day you agree with every one of their talking points. You agree with all of their Trump apologetics. I don't see the difference other than you sneak in some very slight negative comment about his character. Kind of like "he ought to behave himself a little better". It is what it is. I'd rather watch Cherry go crazy. Have a good day.
You can acknowledge that biden is not great, and not like all his decisions, but still prefer him over Trump. Yet we can’t do the same. You don’t even defend Biden ever. At least will and nice do that. I asked for two new candidates. I didn’t get my wish. So we have the worst president in modern history, who is obviously medically incompetent. Vs, trump who I don’t like personally, who wasn’t a bad president at all. Who also still has his wits.

The cases against him are political. They have made up crimes that have never seen a courtroom before. I don’t like where this will take us in the future. We are trying a former president in court right now. Do you have any real idea what crime he committed? This is what we have chosen to do as a nation.

At least I don’t ignore trump’s flaws. You barely say a damn thing about a man who has sold out his country thru his own son and brother. Is a bigot. I have shown you him pinching an 8 yr old girl’s nipple. He sniffs kids hair. On camera he has fondled Eva Longoria, constituent’s wives, a biker chick and even Hillary. Not to mention he can no longer complete a thought on his own without being drugged to the hilt.

You wonder why I call you tds. I don’t have a clue what you stand for other than you don’t like Trump.

You won’t answer my question, but if you do I will leave you alone about your position. Do you think Biden is medically fit to be doing the most important job on planet earth? Do you also believe Kamala could step in for him? I don’t. Thus my position

Last edited:
What freedoms have you lost?
1. I have lost the right to negotiate with a health insurance company in order to find and to buy the product I feel suits my needs.

2. My insurance agent has lost the right to sell a agreed upon policy at a price we feel is mutually beneficial.

3. 1st amendment freedoms. The fed gov has censored information I may find useful in makin personal decisions.
3. A. The government has used intimidation tactics to retard certain speech in public meetings. (PTA parents)
3. B. The government has encouraged private companies to censor speech by private individuals on various communication forums.

4. The Dems/bureaucrats have used the legal system to target journos doing nothing more than investigative reports that retards my right to be informed.

5. Using unlawful tactics to open investigations into the duly elected POTUS which is an assault on the right to vote.

6. Specious lawsuits and prosecutions of a party nominee for office that retards my ability to work for the election of my chosen candidate.

7. Schools starting to trend towards breaching parental rights.

8. Refused to enforce and prosecute actions by preferred political actors while over-zealously pursuing opponents they feel are a threat to their power.

I know many of these things won't register with you but at a minimum there is a slow creep towards more government authority over the citizenry. We are now reaching a point where that slow creep is turning into a snow ball approaching a downward slope.

1. I have lost the right to negotiate with a health insurance company in order to find and to buy the product I feel suits my needs.

2. My insurance agent has lost the right to sell a agreed upon policy at a price we feel is mutually beneficial.

3. 1st amendment freedoms. The fed gov has censored information I may find useful in makin personal decisions.
3. A. The government has used intimidation tactics to retard certain speech in public meetings. (PTA parents)
3. B. The government has encouraged private companies to censor speech by private individuals on various communication forums.

4. The Dems/bureaucrats have used the legal system to target journos doing nothing more than investigative reports that retards my right to be informed.

5. Using unlawful tactics to open investigations into the duly elected POTUS which is an assault on the right to vote.

6. Specious lawsuits and prosecutions of a party nominee for office that retards my ability to work for the election of my chosen candidate.

7. Schools starting to trend towards breaching parental rights.

8. Refused to enforce and prosecute actions by preferred political actors while over-zealously pursuing opponents they feel are a threat to their power.

I know many of these things won't register with you but at a minimum there is a slow creep towards more government authority over the citizenry. We are now reaching a point where that slow creep is turning into a snow ball approaching a downward slope.
Sounds like you live in a third world country. If Biden wins, will you consider moving?

1. Legit somewhat.

2. Legit

3. FAF. This probably isn't a new thing if you mean the government hiding info from the public.

A. Vague

B. Encouragement and force are two different things. It's like saying the govt. putting warnings on tobacco products is taking away your rights to feel good about a cig purchase.

4. Vague. No idea what you're talking about here.

5. All passed by our legal system. He has a right to defend himself and will be judged by his peers.

6. See above.

7. Vague. Again no real meat here. What are you talking about?

8. Vague and opinionated. Opinions won't win in courts. Proof does.

Many of these things don't register because it's just "what I think is happening".

The thing is any of these things can be challenge and changed in the future in our system.

• Haha
Sounds like you live in a third world country. If Biden wins, will you consider moving?

1. Legit somewhat.

2. Legit

3. FAF. This probably isn't a new thing if you mean the government hiding info from the public.

A. Vague

B. Encouragement and force are two different things. It's like saying the govt. putting warnings on tobacco products is taking away your rights to feel good about a cig purchase.

4. Vague. No idea what you're talking about here.

5. All passed by our legal system. He has a right to defend himself and will be judged by his peers.

6. See above.

7. Vague. Again no real meat here. What are you talking about?

8. Vague and opinionated. Opinions won't win in courts. Proof does.

Many of these things don't register because it's just "what I think is happening".

The thing is any of these things can be challenge and changed in the future in our system.
You can not see the truth before you. You are a good comrade. Stalin would appreciate ma y more citizens like you. As the world crumbles you make excuses to diminish the severity of the fall of our freedom.

You can not see the truth before you. You are a good comrade. Stalin would appreciate ma y more citizens like you. As the world crumbles you make excuses to diminish the severity of the fall of our freedom.
No doubt. We need someone to stand up to the Russians and not try to get all friendly with Putin. You in?

• Haha
No doubt. We need someone to stand up to the Russians and not try to get all friendly with Putin. You in?
As if Trump was friendly to Putin. Remember when your boy Barrack told Putin just wait until I get re-elected. I can do more then. Trump wiped out over 200 Russian mercenaries that tried to overtake a Syrian oil field our US special forces were protecting. That is not what you do to your “ Friends”. Your narrative is old and stale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT