ADVERTISEMENT

To me this is the epitome of what is blowing my mind

As if Trump was friendly to Putin. Remember when your boy Barrack told Putin just wait until I get re-elected. I can do more then. Trump wiped out over 200 Russian mercenaries that tried to overtake a Syrian oil field our US special forces were protecting. That is not what you do to your “ Friends”. Your narrative is old and stale.
And there you go again. Not my boy. You do realize that some people actually have little opinion when Florida plays UGA right? Or are you just locked in a thought world that there is only off and on. Imagine if you were like that in places to eat. I bet your wife is thrilled.

Sounds like you live in a third world country. If Biden wins, will you consider moving?

1. Legit somewhat.

2. Legit

3. FAF. This probably isn't a new thing if you mean the government hiding info from the public.

A. Vague

B. Encouragement and force are two different things. It's like saying the govt. putting warnings on tobacco products is taking away your rights to feel good about a cig purchase.

4. Vague. No idea what you're talking about here.

5. All passed by our legal system. He has a right to defend himself and will be judged by his peers.

6. See above.

7. Vague. Again no real meat here. What are you talking about?

8. Vague and opinionated. Opinions won't win in courts. Proof does.

Many of these things don't register because it's just "what I think is happening".

The thing is any of these things can be challenge and changed in the future in our system.
Trump will not be judged by his peers you yahoo he will be convicted by a commie style court and sentenced by a commie judge. Just like they do in Russia and China.

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Trump will not be judged by his peers you yahoo he will be convicted by a commie style court and sentenced by a commie judge. Just like they do in Russia and China.
LOL. Sorry, but there are plenty of people who voted for him in New York. He probably gets a hung jury. People don't understand statistics. Crazy to me how it's not understood at all. We throw communist around like friend or neighbor these days. Howdy neighbor. Judging by Jan. 6th and some of you on here, I hope those jurors are anonymous.

No doubt. We need someone to stand up to the Russians and not try to get all friendly with Putin. You in?
Always. Trump also prevented Putin from selling Russian crude oil to Europe, but of course Biden open that gate up day one. That is what gave Russia the money to invade Ukraine.
I like Reagan and MOST American citizens detest Communism, but the left seems to have a hard on for more communism. We are seeing it creep into our everyday lives. Those who do not mind losing their freedom will gaslight those that care enough to stop the erosion of our freedoms.

LOL. Sorry, but there are plenty of people who voted for him in New York. He probably gets a hung jury. People don't understand statistics. Crazy to me how it's not understood at all. We throw communist around like friend or neighbor these days. Howdy neighbor. Judging by Jan. 6th and some of you on here, I hope those jurors are anonymous.
As if they chose a diverse jury pool! HAHA
The odds have been stacked against him. This has been a banana republic style trail, no doubt!
The dems will and are already paying for this stunt as well.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
As if they chose a diverse jury pool! HAHA
The odds have been stacked against him. This has been a banana republic style trail, no doubt!
The dems will and are already paying for this stunt as well.
Do you know how jury selection works?

Reactions: celticdawg
Yes, and this jury was selected to get the outcome we had today! You know it. Even left wing publications have admitted it.
I know that that was going be the thought no matter what. It's kind of like Trump saying he will accept the election results if the election is fair. We know what's cooked into that. I don't think you'd be complaining about jury selection if they had acquitted.

I know that that was going be the thought no matter what. It's kind of like Trump saying he will accept the election results if the election is fair. We know what's cooked into that. I don't think you'd be complaining about jury selection if they had acquitted.
Honestly, If the verdict had acquitted him, I would have been surprised. You knew the Dems would resort to third world sham trails and fixed results. You will soon see their plan will backfire and put Trump in the White House next January.

Honestly, If the verdict had acquitted him, I would have been surprised. You knew the Dems would resort to third world sham trails and fixed results. You will soon see their plan will backfire and put Trump in the White House next January.
That's just it. "If things go my way, it's fair. If things don't go my way, errbody's cheating." Y'all learn well from the master.

They have the voting records of the people selected for the jury?
No, but the pool voted somewhere north of 80% for Biden. That's like striking a jury of all Islamists for the trial of a woman who didn't cover her head and face.

In the NY case, they do know their source of news. Merchan allowed that voir dire Q.

No, but the pool voted somewhere north of 80% for Biden. That's like striking a jury of all Islamists for the trial of a woman who didn't cover her head and face.

In the NY case, they do know their source of news. Merchan allowed that voir dire Q.
12 people. Wanna try to see if you can pick 12 consecutive of one thing when 20 percent of another is in the barrel? Odds are not good. You can't ask are you gonna judge guilty or not guilty beforehand. Chances were pretty good for a hung jury. Reality is, based on the crime he was guilty. The evidence was there. The jury would've been taking the law into their own hands to say not guilty.
The bigger question is was it worthy of trying him for it and was it worthy of a felony conviction. Just because the law says you can do it, doesn't always mean it's the right move. Most of these things are probably settle out of court. But all of that stuff is not what a jury is supposed to do.

Last edited:
What does SSDY mean in any language?
200w.gif
giphy.gif
different-3-5197.gif
year-2-5918.gif

Newer and more ridiculous social contagions make this story different.
This has been going for the majority of my lifetime. And it wasn't that way in the seventies. Started in the eighties, but really got ramped up in the Clinton years. Did talk radio with Limbaugh add to it? Ralph Reed and the Religious Right? Don't know exactly what was the main proponent. But it's tribalism and it's really the side that I'm not with is evil. They are terrible people. They want to rape children and kill babies and blah, blah, blah. And I don't really know what you do with that. And to an extent, the other side delves into it to. I mean trying to say GWB was a war criminal and things like that is the other side of the coin. But the Tea Party, finally Trump....this stuff is really just no compromise on anything and we're not gonna get anything done until we control the legislature and the WH. That's just where we're at. And so you end up with a candidate and former POTUS who broke a bunch of laws but is beloved because he fights the evil vermin of the left.

And to be honest, I've been a little cynical today. But there's way more of the just absolute hate/ridicule directed at posters on here who aren't in lock step with Trump than the other side gives back. I see it almost every day on here.

Pretty good article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinion-we-are-starting-to-enjoy-hatred/ar-BB1nm54r

This has been going for the majority of my lifetime. And it wasn't that way in the seventies. Started in the eighties, but really got ramped up in the Clinton years. Did talk radio with Limbaugh add to it? Ralph Reed and the Religious Right? Don't know exactly what was the main proponent. But it's tribalism and it's really the side that I'm not with is evil. They are terrible people. They want to rape children and kill babies and blah, blah, blah. And I don't really know what you do with that. And to an extent, the other side delves into it to. I mean trying to say GWB was a war criminal and things like that is the other side of the coin. But the Tea Party, finally Trump....this stuff is really just no compromise on anything and we're not gonna get anything done until we control the legislature and the WH. That's just where we're at. And so you end up with a candidate and former POTUS who broke a bunch of laws but is beloved because he fights the evil vermin of the left.

And to be honest, I've been a little cynical today. But there's way more of the just absolute hate/ridicule directed at posters on here who aren't in lock step with Trump than the other side gives back. I see it almost every day on here.

Pretty good article....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinion-we-are-starting-to-enjoy-hatred/ar-BB1nm54r
These are the questions a reasonable person would ask themselves:

Do you want an open border, or a more reasonable approach?
Do you want men in female locker rooms, or not?
Do you want career criminals charged properly, or left off easy with no cash bail?
Do you agree with institutional legalized racism against whites, or not?

These are the questions a reasonable person would ask themselves:

Do you want an open border, or a more reasonable approach?
Do you want men in female locker rooms, or not?
Do you want career criminals charged properly, or left off easy with no cash bail?
Do you agree with institutional legalized racism against whites, or not?
How about reasonable people asking whether the peaceful transfer of power and the ongoing ability of the electorate to choose our leaders should be highly valued and maintained or abandoned?

How about reasonable people asking whether the peaceful transfer of power and the ongoing ability of the electorate to choose our leaders should be highly valued and maintained or abandoned?
Let’s recap some relevant posts of mine you conveniently ignored:

Convictions in a banana republic don’t prove as much as you think. Damn sure doesn’t prove there was a legit threat of a coup, much less one led by trump.”

“If it were a legit threat, as insane liberals think, we would have seen something very different on 1/6. We didn’t see that because it wasn’t.”

“The only legit threat to America is the commies, who have infiltrated every facet of our nation.”

“You are always concerned about non issues rather than anything real and legitimate.”

“The threat to democracy of 1/6 that you constantly cry about was never legitimate. Every threat presented by the left is legitimate.”

If he would have been acquitted it would change the circumstances of the whole process. I still think it would be a sham and very detrimental for our country going forward. I would feel the same way about a Dem being brought up charges in a very red state.
The big difference is states might be red but the largest cities in most states are balanced or still left leaning.

Plenty? Statistically significant is the better term.

Yes that is one as well.
The transfer happened on the day it was mandated. Yes there was stupidity, arrogance and even a small number of fools who trespassed and assaulted those guarding the capitol. The peaceful transfer was never in doubt. There were no armed forces, tanks, detailed plans to derail our government.
This trial and conviction is just as bad as Jan 6th. The election was not stolen. The Dems used tactics that were lawful in most cases and some cases changed state voting laws prior to election in precarious ways. This resulted in some saying the election was stolen.
Thump and his atty setup an NDA and paid hush money to Daniel’s. The way the did was not the best way and from the evidence it appears it was legal just as the 2020 election was legal. Both instances had a foul smell, went against the norms and involved operating in a very gray area. So of course both sides want to point fingers at the other. Both were not above board and fair and had political motives that they acted upon. They both are to blame.
Meanwhile this is only going to get worse because yesterday was another shot across the bough.

Yes that is one as well.
The transfer happened on the day it was mandated. Yes there was stupidity, arrogance and even a small number of fools who trespassed and assaulted those guarding the capitol. The peaceful transfer was never in doubt. There were no armed forces, tanks, detailed plans to derail our government.
This trial and conviction is just as bad as Jan 6th. The election was not stolen. The Dems used tactics that were lawful in most cases and some cases changed state voting laws prior to election in precarious ways. This resulted in some saying the election was stolen.
Thump and his atty setup an NDA and paid hush money to Daniel’s. The way the did was not the best way and from the evidence it appears it was legal just as the 2020 election was legal. Both instances had a foul smell, went against the norms and involved operating in a very gray area. So of course both sides want to point fingers at the other. Both were not above board and fair and had political motives that they acted upon. They both are to blame.
Meanwhile this is only going to get worse because yesterday was another shot across the bough.
Whether an illegal effort was undertaken to steal the election is in no way determined by whether that effort was ever in doubt or ultimately successful or not.

Regarding yesterday being as bad as J6, can you be specific in your view about what exactly makes it as bad? Are you saying Trump didn’t do what he was found guilty of or what he was found guilty of isn’t important?

Here is a summary of what Trump is accused of in the federal J6 indictment. AI alert.

The federal indictment against former President Donald Trump related to the January 6 Capitol insurrection includes four felony charges:

1. **Conspiracy to Defraud the United States**: This charge alleges that Trump and his co-conspirators plotted to obstruct and impede the lawful certification of the 2020 election results through deceitful means, including spreading false claims about election fraud.

2. **Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding**: Trump is accused of conspiring to obstruct the certification of the Electoral College vote by Congress, including organizing fraudulent slates of electors and pressuring Vice President Mike Pence to reject legitimate electoral votes.

3. **Obstruction of and Attempt to Obstruct an Official Proceeding**: This charge is related to Trump's actions on January 6, where he allegedly sought to disrupt the joint session of Congress through the use of his supporters.

4. **Conspiracy Against Rights**: Trump is charged with conspiring to infringe on the voting and civil rights of Americans by attempting to overturn the election results through unlawful means.

The indictment outlines various actions taken by Trump and his associates, including making false statements, pressuring state officials, and misleading his supporters to believe that the election could be overturned by Pence. The indictment also details the alleged coordination with six unnamed co-conspirators and various overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy [oai_citation:1,Trump charged in Jan. 6 probe: Read the indictment and summary of the 4 felony counts](https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-read-the-indictment-january-6-capitol-probe-223432349.html) [oai_citation:2,Trump indicted in federal Jan. 6 investigation: Full coverage](https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-trump-indicted-january-6-capitol-department-of-justice-jack-smith-213515864.html) [oai_citation:3,
Trump Jan. 6 Indictment: The Statutes | Lawfare
](https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/trump-jan.-6-indictment-the-statutes).

Here is a summary of the fake elector indictments in MI.

The Michigan fake elector scheme involves 16 Republicans who allegedly attempted to overturn the 2020 election results by falsely claiming to be the state's official electors for Donald Trump. Despite Joe Biden winning Michigan by over 154,000 votes, these individuals signed documents asserting that Trump had won the state's electoral votes.

The defendants, including prominent figures like former Michigan GOP co-chair Meshawn Maddock and grassroots organizer Marian Sheridan, face eight felony charges each. These charges include conspiracy to commit forgery, election law forgery, and uttering and publishing false documents. Some of these charges carry a maximum sentence of 14 years in prison [oai_citation:1,Michigan ‘fake electors’ head back in court: What to know | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/michigan-fake-electors-head-back-court-what-know) [oai_citation:2,Attorney General: Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel Charges 16 ‘False Electors’ with Election Law and Forgery Felonies](https://www.michigan.gov/ag/news/press-releases/2023/07/18/michigan-attorney-general-dana-nessel-charges-16-false-electors) [oai_citation:3,Michigan AG Charges 16 People for Roles in 2020 Fake Elector Scheme – Mother Jones](https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/07/michigan-fake-elector-2020-election-indictment-donald-trump/).

The case hinges on whether the defendants knowingly engaged in fraudulent activities to undermine the election results. While some defendants claim they were unaware of the implications of their actions, others assert they were preparing an alternate slate of electors in case the courts overturned the election results. Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel argues that their actions compromised the integrity of the election process and warrant prosecution [oai_citation:4,Michigan ‘fake electors’ head back in court: What to know | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/michigan-fake-electors-head-back-court-what-know) [oai_citation:5,Nine fake electors arraigned in Michigan: What to know about the case | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/nine-fake-electors-arraigned-michigan-what-know-about-case).

The legal proceedings are ongoing, with preliminary examinations scheduled to determine if the cases will proceed to trial [oai_citation:6,Michigan AG Charges 16 People for Roles in 2020 Fake Elector Scheme – Mother Jones](https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/07/michigan-fake-elector-2020-election-indictment-donald-trump/) [oai_citation:7,Nine fake electors arraigned in Michigan: What to know about the case | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/nine-fake-electors-arraigned-michigan-what-know-about-case).

Here is a summary of the fake elector indictments in AZ:

The Arizona fake elector scheme resulted in the indictment of 18 individuals, including high-profile Trump allies and Arizona Republican officials. These indictments stem from their attempt to falsely certify that Donald Trump won Arizona's electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election, despite Joe Biden's victory in the state.

The key charges against the defendants include conspiracy, fraud, and forgery. Specifically, they are accused of submitting fraudulent documents to Congress and the National Archives, falsely claiming to be the state's legitimate electors for Trump. The indictment highlights efforts to subvert the election results through these unlawful actions.

Prominent figures among the indicted include:
- **Rudy Giuliani**: Trump's personal attorney, known for his prominent role in challenging the 2020 election results.
- **Kelli Ward**: Former chair of the Arizona Republican Party.
- **John Eastman**: Attorney who drafted legal strategies for overturning the election.
- **Christina Bobb**: Attorney and Republican National Committee official.
- **Boris Epshteyn**: Trump campaign aide.
- **Jake Hoffman**: Arizona state senator.
- **Anthony Kern**: Arizona state senator.

These individuals, along with others involved, face serious legal consequences for their roles in the scheme, including multiple felony counts that could result in significant prison sentences if convicted [oai_citation:1,Arizona prosecution of fake electors - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_prosecution_of_fake_electors) [oai_citation:2,Who are the 18 indicted co-conspirators in the Arizona fake electors’ scheme?](https://www.yahoo.com/news/18-indicted-co-conspirators-arizona-005611793.html).

Here is a summary of the indictments in GA:

The case against Donald Trump in Georgia involves a detailed indictment alleging a coordinated effort to overturn the 2020 election results in the state. Key aspects of the indictment include:

1. **Racketeering (RICO Act)**: Trump and 18 co-defendants are accused of participating in a criminal enterprise to overturn the election.
2. **Conspiracy Charges**: Multiple counts of conspiracy to commit forgery, make false statements, and file false documents.
3. **Specific Actions**: The indictment details efforts to pressure state officials, make false claims about election fraud, and organize fake electors to present to Congress.
4. **Co-defendants**: Notable figures include Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, and John Eastman.

These charges reflect a broad and organized effort to undermine the legitimate election results in Georgia, involving both direct actions and coordination with various individuals.

For more detailed information, you can read the full indictment summary [here](https://www.britannica.com/biography/Georgia-indictment-of-Donald-Trump-2229377) [oai_citation:1,Georgia indictment of Donald Trump | Charges, Co-defendants, & Other Indictments | Britannica](https://www.britannica.com/biography/Georgia-indictment-of-Donald-Trump-2229377).

Several of Trump's lawyers have pleaded guilty to crimes related to their roles in the efforts to overturn the 2020 election results:

1. **Sidney Powell**: Pleaded guilty to six misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties in Georgia.
2. **Jenna Ellis**: Pleaded guilty to a felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings in the Georgia case.
3. **Kenneth Chesebro**: Pleaded guilty to a felony count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents in Georgia.

These pleas are part of ongoing investigations into attempts to overturn the 2020 election results.

Several of Trump's lawyers face possible disbarment due to their involvement in efforts to overturn the 2020 election results:

1. **Rudy Giuliani**: Faces disciplinary proceedings in New York and Washington D.C. for making false statements about election fraud.
2. **Sidney Powell**: Faces disbarment in Texas for filing baseless lawsuits and making false claims about the election.
3. **John Eastman**: Faces disbarment in California for his role in drafting legal strategies to overturn the election results.

These proceedings are ongoing and could result in the loss of their legal licenses.

That's just it. "If things go my way, it's fair. If things don't go my way, errbody's cheating." Y'all learn well from the master.
It was not “My way” I was not involved. I was Looking for Justice to be delivered, but it was rigged before Joe was sworn in. The players ( DA, Judge, jurors) were all selected to get the result the Dems demanded. Just watch how that will affect things moving forward. Even liberal media is admitting it was a sham. I just hate to see our freedoms eroding to a corrupt government. If you can’t see where we have been heading under the Dems the last 20 years, you must enjoy servitude.

It was not “My way” I was not involved. I was Looking for Justice to be delivered, but it was rigged before Joe was sworn in. The players ( DA, Judge, jurors) were all selected to get the result the Dems demanded. Just watch how that will affect things moving forward. Even liberal media is admitting it was a sham. I just hate to see our freedoms eroding to a corrupt government. If you can’t see where we have been heading under the Dems the last 20 years, you must enjoy servitude.
How was voir dire rigged? I wasn’t in the courtroom so I don’t know.

How was voir dire rigged? I wasn’t in the courtroom so I don’t know.
Just read moderate news coverage to even some liberal coverage and they are even pointing out the unusual circumstances that were applied in this case. They have proclaimed if it were anyone but Trump, it would not even have been a case.

Show me where Trump remained in power and Biden was not sworn in.

Be careful how you dance around this bc Hillary still says the Russia hoax is real and Trump was illegitimate, and Stacey refused to acknowledge Kemp and still claims voter suppression.

Also be careful bc most of the J6 crowd were peaceful or simply onlookers. There definitely were some bad actors, just like the BLM protests that were worse and caused far more damage, but I'm not really aware whether blue cities/states went after anyone.

Whether an illegal effort was undertaken to steal the election is in no way determined by whether that effort was ever in doubt or ultimately successful or not.

Regarding yesterday being as bad as J6, can you be specific in your view about what exactly makes it as bad? Are you saying Trump didn’t do what he was found guilty of or what he was found guilty of isn’t important?

Here is a summary of what Trump is accused of in the federal J6 indictment. AI alert.

The federal indictment against former President Donald Trump related to the January 6 Capitol insurrection includes four felony charges:

1. **Conspiracy to Defraud the United States**: This charge alleges that Trump and his co-conspirators plotted to obstruct and impede the lawful certification of the 2020 election results through deceitful means, including spreading false claims about election fraud.

2. **Conspiracy to Obstruct an Official Proceeding**: Trump is accused of conspiring to obstruct the certification of the Electoral College vote by Congress, including organizing fraudulent slates of electors and pressuring Vice President Mike Pence to reject legitimate electoral votes.

3. **Obstruction of and Attempt to Obstruct an Official Proceeding**: This charge is related to Trump's actions on January 6, where he allegedly sought to disrupt the joint session of Congress through the use of his supporters.

4. **Conspiracy Against Rights**: Trump is charged with conspiring to infringe on the voting and civil rights of Americans by attempting to overturn the election results through unlawful means.

The indictment outlines various actions taken by Trump and his associates, including making false statements, pressuring state officials, and misleading his supporters to believe that the election could be overturned by Pence. The indictment also details the alleged coordination with six unnamed co-conspirators and various overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy [oai_citation:1,Trump charged in Jan. 6 probe: Read the indictment and summary of the 4 felony counts](https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-read-the-indictment-january-6-capitol-probe-223432349.html) [oai_citation:2,Trump indicted in federal Jan. 6 investigation: Full coverage](https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-trump-indicted-january-6-capitol-department-of-justice-jack-smith-213515864.html) [oai_citation:3,
Trump Jan. 6 Indictment: The Statutes | Lawfare
](https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/trump-jan.-6-indictment-the-statutes).

Here is a summary of the fake elector indictments in MI.

The Michigan fake elector scheme involves 16 Republicans who allegedly attempted to overturn the 2020 election results by falsely claiming to be the state's official electors for Donald Trump. Despite Joe Biden winning Michigan by over 154,000 votes, these individuals signed documents asserting that Trump had won the state's electoral votes.

The defendants, including prominent figures like former Michigan GOP co-chair Meshawn Maddock and grassroots organizer Marian Sheridan, face eight felony charges each. These charges include conspiracy to commit forgery, election law forgery, and uttering and publishing false documents. Some of these charges carry a maximum sentence of 14 years in prison [oai_citation:1,Michigan ‘fake electors’ head back in court: What to know | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/michigan-fake-electors-head-back-court-what-know) [oai_citation:2,Attorney General: Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel Charges 16 ‘False Electors’ with Election Law and Forgery Felonies](https://www.michigan.gov/ag/news/press-releases/2023/07/18/michigan-attorney-general-dana-nessel-charges-16-false-electors) [oai_citation:3,Michigan AG Charges 16 People for Roles in 2020 Fake Elector Scheme – Mother Jones](https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/07/michigan-fake-elector-2020-election-indictment-donald-trump/).

The case hinges on whether the defendants knowingly engaged in fraudulent activities to undermine the election results. While some defendants claim they were unaware of the implications of their actions, others assert they were preparing an alternate slate of electors in case the courts overturned the election results. Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel argues that their actions compromised the integrity of the election process and warrant prosecution [oai_citation:4,Michigan ‘fake electors’ head back in court: What to know | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/michigan-fake-electors-head-back-court-what-know) [oai_citation:5,Nine fake electors arraigned in Michigan: What to know about the case | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/nine-fake-electors-arraigned-michigan-what-know-about-case).

The legal proceedings are ongoing, with preliminary examinations scheduled to determine if the cases will proceed to trial [oai_citation:6,Michigan AG Charges 16 People for Roles in 2020 Fake Elector Scheme – Mother Jones](https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/07/michigan-fake-elector-2020-election-indictment-donald-trump/) [oai_citation:7,Nine fake electors arraigned in Michigan: What to know about the case | Bridge Michigan](https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/nine-fake-electors-arraigned-michigan-what-know-about-case).

Here is a summary of the fake elector indictments in AZ:

The Arizona fake elector scheme resulted in the indictment of 18 individuals, including high-profile Trump allies and Arizona Republican officials. These indictments stem from their attempt to falsely certify that Donald Trump won Arizona's electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election, despite Joe Biden's victory in the state.

The key charges against the defendants include conspiracy, fraud, and forgery. Specifically, they are accused of submitting fraudulent documents to Congress and the National Archives, falsely claiming to be the state's legitimate electors for Trump. The indictment highlights efforts to subvert the election results through these unlawful actions.

Prominent figures among the indicted include:
- **Rudy Giuliani**: Trump's personal attorney, known for his prominent role in challenging the 2020 election results.
- **Kelli Ward**: Former chair of the Arizona Republican Party.
- **John Eastman**: Attorney who drafted legal strategies for overturning the election.
- **Christina Bobb**: Attorney and Republican National Committee official.
- **Boris Epshteyn**: Trump campaign aide.
- **Jake Hoffman**: Arizona state senator.
- **Anthony Kern**: Arizona state senator.

These individuals, along with others involved, face serious legal consequences for their roles in the scheme, including multiple felony counts that could result in significant prison sentences if convicted [oai_citation:1,Arizona prosecution of fake electors - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_prosecution_of_fake_electors) [oai_citation:2,Who are the 18 indicted co-conspirators in the Arizona fake electors’ scheme?](https://www.yahoo.com/news/18-indicted-co-conspirators-arizona-005611793.html).

Here is a summary of the indictments in GA:

The case against Donald Trump in Georgia involves a detailed indictment alleging a coordinated effort to overturn the 2020 election results in the state. Key aspects of the indictment include:

1. **Racketeering (RICO Act)**: Trump and 18 co-defendants are accused of participating in a criminal enterprise to overturn the election.
2. **Conspiracy Charges**: Multiple counts of conspiracy to commit forgery, make false statements, and file false documents.
3. **Specific Actions**: The indictment details efforts to pressure state officials, make false claims about election fraud, and organize fake electors to present to Congress.
4. **Co-defendants**: Notable figures include Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, and John Eastman.

These charges reflect a broad and organized effort to undermine the legitimate election results in Georgia, involving both direct actions and coordination with various individuals.

For more detailed information, you can read the full indictment summary [here](https://www.britannica.com/biography/Georgia-indictment-of-Donald-Trump-2229377) [oai_citation:1,Georgia indictment of Donald Trump | Charges, Co-defendants, & Other Indictments | Britannica](https://www.britannica.com/biography/Georgia-indictment-of-Donald-Trump-2229377).

Several of Trump's lawyers have pleaded guilty to crimes related to their roles in the efforts to overturn the 2020 election results:

1. **Sidney Powell**: Pleaded guilty to six misdemeanor counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of election duties in Georgia.
2. **Jenna Ellis**: Pleaded guilty to a felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings in the Georgia case.
3. **Kenneth Chesebro**: Pleaded guilty to a felony count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents in Georgia.

These pleas are part of ongoing investigations into attempts to overturn the 2020 election results.

Several of Trump's lawyers face possible disbarment due to their involvement in efforts to overturn the 2020 election results:

1. **Rudy Giuliani**: Faces disciplinary proceedings in New York and Washington D.C. for making false statements about election fraud.
2. **Sidney Powell**: Faces disbarment in Texas for filing baseless lawsuits and making false claims about the election.
3. **John Eastman**: Faces disbarment in California for his role in drafting legal strategies to overturn the election results.

These proceedings are ongoing and could result in the loss of their legal licenses.
This is just fruitless. You vomit information to back the end result without considering the overall perpsective of what is going on in our country. Both sides are focused on trees and cutting them down and ignoring that the forest is on fire and more fuel is being poured on it as we speak.

Just read moderate news coverage to even some liberal coverage and they are even pointing out the unusual circumstances that were applied in this case. They have proclaimed if it were anyone but Trump, it would not even have been a case.
What exactly are you referring to? The venue is certainly not favorable to Trump but that’s another discussion

FWIW I’ve asked the news question in every trial I’ve conducted, from both sides.

There may have been issues with the administration of the trial but that question isn’t one.

Were there arguments or motions about moving the venue? I can’t recall. It’s not a novel argument, not sure what NY case law says as far as the standard for changing but the “impossibly biased” angle isn’t nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT