ADVERTISEMENT

Back to the Marxist/Progressive movement opinion some idiot stated last week…..

yes, you make yourself appear so. and if you refuse to read across the spectrum you will stay that way.

The second diaspora was nearly two millenia ago, that's 2000 years of a multinational, multi ethnic people with sects and schisms just like any other religious community. Go visit Crown Heights and walk with the Lubavitch there and then go visit Mcvie Isreal in Savannah and tell me there isn't a diversity within the Jewish Community - of thought, ethnicities, etc. A question: who are you talking about when you talk so knowledably about "the Jews" ? Askhenazi or Sephardic? or maybe Mizrahi? etc etc etc
I’m not wasting my time reading a bunch of drivel from an anti-Semitic ignoramus who gets his talking points from Mika Brzezinski.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
I’m not wasting my time reading a bunch of drivel from an anti-Semitic ignoramus who gets his talking points from Mika Brzezinski.
a) I don't think I have ever seen a moment of Mika's work or would know where to find it.
b) I am genuinely curious what you think is anti-semitic about anything I have written.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
The hard Left in the US is the primary source of anti-Semitism, starting with the Squad.
First of all, I do not identify with the hard left.

Second of all, I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement, as you seem to want blindly to ingnore the fascist right who literally wear / tattoo swasktiks and SS insignia.

Again I ask: where is anything I have written in any way antisemitic - unless it was in accepting your own characterization of "The Jews" as monlithic in the first place, as I note in the later message.

First of all, I do not identify with the hard left.

Second of all, I disagree wholeheartedly with that statement, as you seem to want blindly to ingnore the fascist right who literally wear / tattoo swasktiks and SS insignia.

Again I ask: where is anything I have written in any way antisemitic - unless it was in accepting your own characterization of "The Jews" as monlithic in the first place, as I note in the later message.
You don’t get to determine whether you identify with the hard Left, which is a trick of legacy media. That’s reserved for third-party perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT