ADVERTISEMENT

Before the climate overtakes the planet, the Python needs to

Python probably Ok with pleasing a Swedish woman. Maybe ok with pleasing a 16 year old swedish woman if she can produce a fake ID. But a retarded hothead being exploited by the most disgusting network of political opportunitists ever to walk the planet? Not so sure.

Robert Plant still owes me about $600 for a trip to Spokane to hear him sing in a concert that began with the silhouetted idiot standing onstage, back to the audience, looking up at a giant Greta. I left before the first note and drove home in a blizzard, got home at 4AM. Will never spend another dime on a musician unless its Uncle Ted.

Python probably Ok with pleasing a Swedish woman. Maybe ok with pleasing a 16 year old swedish woman if she can produce a fake ID. But a retarded hothead being exploited by the most disgusting network of political opportunitists ever to walk the planet? Not so sure.

Robert Plant still owes me about $600 for a trip to Spokane to hear him sing in a concert that began with the silhouetted idiot standing onstage, back to the audience, looking up at a giant Greta. I left before the first note and drove home in a blizzard, got home at 4AM. Will never spend another dime on a musician unless its Uncle Ted.

San Francisco one ups Spokane. They put up a 6 story mural of the little hottie (hot only from global warming).

20802918-7668069-image-a-39_1573320659306.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT