ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t make it up, PETA says retire UGA

Come On Reaction GIF

Wtf 😂

Reactions: BurntOrangeDawg
Let’s be real: we have the best mascot in sports, but the Ugas look rough. Wouldn’t mind seeing us find a new line where the dogs aren’t to heavy, frail or infirm to travel.
Agree- Uga at the Peach Bowl was sad. He should have been at home.
Retire them sooner and get a younger pup.

Every single one of the PETA peeps is a vegetarian. Right? Isn't that a rule before you join?
No, they now require you be vegan certified. Have to protect the dairy cattle, chickens, fish, quail, no milk or eggs, cheese.

The Seilers have be loyal bulldogs for so many years and their dogs are always getting the best of care. If they were in ill health, UGA vet school would let them know.
Hard to believe that anyone would question the number one mascot in sports unless there was REAL reason.

The Seilers have be loyal bulldogs for so many years and their dogs are always getting the best of care. If they were in ill health, UGA vet school would let them know.
Hard to believe that anyone would question the number one mascot in sports unless there was REAL reason.
Don't think anyone is questioning the quality of our mascot....just the raising and handling.

There is absolutely no justification for not having a healthy and ready Uga mascot...one of the most beloved in all of sports.

The Seiler dogs have been over-bred, and it's time for them to relinquish that duty. I would entrust the UGA vet school to handle this duty, and they could name a deserving med student each year to be the handler.

It is not necessarily a comment on the Seilers, but one only has to look at the sad sack state of their pets to know they are lethargic and do not look like models of the breed any longer.

I tell you how crazy our world has gotten. I have a friend that owns poultry houses. In order for their chicken to have PETA and Human Society endorsement they have to put 10” corrugated pipes in their poultry houses for the chickens to play on. These birds only live 6-7 weeks before being processed but they have to be happy and content.

I tell you how crazy our world has gotten. I have a friend that owns poultry houses. In order for their chicken to have PETA and Human Society endorsement they have to put 10” corrugated pipes in their poultry houses for the chickens to play on. These birds only live 6-7 weeks before being processed but they have to be happy and content.
Feed and water makes them happy enough ...they need a clue !!!

Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT