ADVERTISEMENT

Canada

Va Beach Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
What the hell is going on. I do not know their system of government or protections for citizens but what they are doing is not what we view western democracy. Glad we have the right in our constitution and bill of rights

I would like to think Americans wouldn’t take that. Of course our tyranny is coming from obese, middle age, white women playing big shot as county school board rulers.

I admit I know little of their system except that it is a Constitutional Monarchy and spells out their human rights and civil rights. I can't imagine it would allow what is going on now. I mean the metrosexual, big hair pussy boy has been seizing bank accounts, even from people that voted for him, sent Parliament home and seems to be a full scale attempt at a dictatorial takeover and seizure of power.

I've heard all the other rumors, but just goes to show one thing - Government is evil and will always find ways to abuse its citizens.

I admit I know little of their system except that it is a Constitutional Monarchy and spells out their human rights and civil rights. I can't imagine it would allow what is going on now. I mean the metrosexual, big hair pussy boy has been seizing bank accounts, even from people that voted for him, sent Parliament home and seems to be a full scale attempt at a dictatorial takeover and seizure of power.

I've heard all the other rumors, but just goes to show one thing - Government is evil and will always find ways to abuse its citizens.
Government isn’t evil people are. Evil people will abuse government powers.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT
Klaus Schwab, founder of the WEF, the world's top globalist/fascist organization:

Last edited:
Government isn’t evil people are. Evil people will abuse government powers.

Agreed, Every person is evil to some degree, and if government is run by people, it is inherently evil. The more limited a government is, the less evil it is. Canada is currently a dictatorship. Trudeau is evil and so are all that are carrying his orders out.

Klaus Schwab, founder of the WEF, the world's top globalist/fascist organization:

I’ll add this to your links.
https://brownstone.org/articles/the-next-step-for-the-world-economic-forum/

Gates is one of his biggest adherents. Remember the Univ of Washington (IHME) and the Imperial College with the ridiculous “models” 2 years ago?

Gates Foundation Grants 2020

Organization Name Amount USD
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health 20+ million
World Health Organization (WHO) 100+ million
Oregon Health Sciences Univ. 15+ millionth
CDC Foundation 3.5+ million
Imperial College of London 7+ million
Chinese CDC 2+ million
Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health 5+ million
Institute of Health Metric Evaluation (IHME) 28 million (part of a 10 yr/279 million USD grant)
Nigeria CDC 1.1 million
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Z. (Gmbh) 5+ million
Novartis 7+ million
Lumira Dx UK LTD 37+ million
Serum Institute of India 4+ million
Icosavac 10 million
Novavax 15 million
BBC 2 million
CNN 4 million
Guardian 3+ million
NPR 4 million
Financial Times LTD 0.5 million
National Newspaper Publishers Assoc. 0.75 million

Reactions: elderdawg
If people are evil and people run the government then yes the government is evil as well lol. Politics have been evil on both sides for a long, long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: orangeisgay
Canada is the beta test for what they want to do here, Bush and Obama set up all these emergency powers that can do all the same things and you know that Biden will go there if he wants to. Keep a close eye on Canada and our trucker protest as it materializes

Canada is the beta test for what they want to do here, Bush and Obama set up all these emergency powers that can do all the same things and you know that Biden will go there if he wants to. Keep a close eye on Canada and our trucker protest as it materializes
Pray that the red state governors push back and block this fascist bs coming from the DC regime.

Reactions: orangeisgay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT