ADVERTISEMENT

CDC tells states: Be ready to distribute vaccines on Nov. 1

Would have been the next election before one of these idiots you vote for got it done, the damned incompetent babbling fools.
Issue is it won't be done.

Trump will tell the CDC to roll out a vaccine of colored water if it will help him win the election. He doesn't give a crap whether it is safe or even works, or how many people it might kill.

It’s not that I don’t trust a bunch of dumbassed jerkoff scientists shuffling around with their pants tucked in their ankle boots, but I think I’ll hold off on being part of Phase 4.

Don't run your company on beta software. Same goes for a vaccine that was short-cut to the public in a panic. I'll give it some time to soak in the broader population. I'm not an anit-vaxxer but I don't do blind faith, especially given the political pressure driving this to market.

Not that I think this will turn the planet into Darkseekers but there is a long history of class action suits for unanticipated drug side effects.

legend-215x300.jpg

Don't run your company on beta software. Same goes for a vaccine that was short-cut to the public in a panic. I'll give it some time to soak in the broader population. I'm not an anit-vaxxer but I don't do blind faith, especially given the political pressure driving this to market.

Not that I think this will turn the planet into Darkseekers but there is a long history of class action suits for unanticipated drug side effects.

legend-215x300.jpg

When I came to be in the business that I'm in, the founder of a large company with a location in Athens gave us the rules in which he expected the project to be run. These were known as Ruden's rules.

1 if I screw up I pay, if you screw up you pay
2 never buy serial number one
3 . . .

Accordingly, I will skip it in his honor.

Issue is it won't be done.

Trump will tell the CDC to roll out a vaccine of colored water if it will help him win the election. He doesn't give a crap whether it is safe or even works, or how many people it might kill.
Right, because that is what he has shown over the last 3-3/4 years. You have to be the most bitter to ignore all the good he has done. You are just upset your evil party of America haters has not succeeded in overthrowing a rightfully elected LEADER!

Reactions: deadduckdawg

legend-215x300.jpg
All dems/marxist should be forced to take it, nancy 1st) and if it kills them much problems solved.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT