ADVERTISEMENT

CNN, Comey, McCabe, & Brennan working hand in hand

dirtytoeddawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2002
to smear the president & spark the SC investigation through timed leaks & timed meetings with the president.

These guys are going down. There’s no doubt at this point.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/2...brass-discussed-dossier-briefing-details-cnn/

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018 05 21 RHJ to FBI Director Wray re Steele Dossier.pdf
Are you guys that afraid of what the Mueller investigation will reveal that you cant wait for its completion before starting your smear campaign?

Reactions: bigdawg36
Are you guys that afraid of what the Mueller investigation will reveal that you cant wait for its completion before starting your smear campaign?
It’s so hilarious to me. What if Mueller comes out and says “Trump is innocent and pure as the driven snow”? Well, Trump himself has said the investigation is a sham, so obviously that would be a sham conclusion, right? Trump DID tell us the election was rigged...

Are you that stupid to believe their is any factual reason for the investigation to begin with? Are you so dumb and brainwashed that you don't understand the fact that the dossier was fake, another dim lie, that it was all about stopping trump and aiding the felon killary? How do you even exist without a brain in your head? Are you really an AI (artificial idiot) just here to troll us? Please explain your total lack of reality and understanding of facts? I can't even begin to imagine how low and ignorant one has to be to spout the lies of the left over and over like you scum wad.

It’s so hilarious to me. What if Mueller comes out and says “Trump is innocent and pure as the driven snow”? Well, Trump himself has said the investigation is a sham, so obviously that would be a sham conclusion, right? Trump DID tell us the election was rigged...

Not following the logic that a failure to find dirt on Trump means the investigation wasn't a sham from the start. We've seen an early am no knock performed on a witness that was cooperating. We've seen one of the POTUS's attorney's office raided. We've seen Flynn harassed into a guilty plea for a crime his interviewers said he didn't commit and we've seen specious at best evidence presented before a FISA judge. We've seen the deputy attn gen overseeing a case in which he is a material witness and we saw him appoint a spec prosecutor that was friends with what is probably the primary witness.

We haven't seen any information that leads us to believe that Mueller is following a PROVEN money trail from Russia to the dem side and we know the FBI didn't seize commuters from the DNC they claimed were hacked by Russians. We also know DWS employed some extremely shady IT guys and there are claims the DNC hacks occurred at speeds that were only possible by having physical access to the hacked computers and the info downloaded via disk or thump drive.

But hey, if you hate Trump so much that you aren't willing to admit the FBI and O DOJ may have operated outside the lines then your partisanship is showing. If I thought for one second that Trump had conspired with Russia at the expense of the U.S., I'd want him removed from office. Otoh, I know a lot of money was exchanged and the Russian's got rights to more uranium. I'd like to know the details of that transaction a whole lot more than if Trump Jr. got duped into a meeting or is Stormy spanked Trump with a magazine.

Are you that stupid to believe their is any factual reason for the investigation to begin with? Are you so dumb and brainwashed that you don't understand the fact that the dossier was fake, another dim lie, that it was all about stopping trump and aiding the felon killary? How do you even exist without a brain in your head? Are you really an AI (artificial idiot) just here to troll us? Please explain your total lack of reality and understanding of facts? I can't even begin to imagine how low and ignorant one has to be to spout the lies of the left over and over like you scum wad.
Lol wow I don't know where to begin with that.

Fact, Don Jr., Trump Son-in-law, and Trump campaign manager meet with individuals with the express purpose of attaining information from Russia, to aid in his election. Weather or not they were successful in this endeavor is not known but the mere fact that the meeting took places shows there was a willingness and attempt to collude with the Russian government.

Fact, one time Trump campaign is a long time Russian oligarch associate and history of working with Russian agents. This person is said to also be indebt to Russian oligarch for millions of dollars at the time he worked on the Trump campaign

Fact, 2 former Trump campaign associates bragged about Russians willing to work with the Trump campaign to release stolen Dem e-mails to harm HRC.

Fact, a one time RNC platform plank to arm the Ukraine anti-Russian forces was removed by the Trump delegation.

Fact, Trumps first National Security Advisor had close ties to the Russian government and lied to the FBI concerning discussing sanction relief with Russian government.

Fact, the Trump campaign transition team member, Kushner, attempted to set up back-door communication with Russian government out side the bounds of U.S. government intelligence and communication apparatus.

Fact, Recently reported that Trump campaign members meet with Saudi and Israeli government individuals with the express purpose of helping him get elected.

These are all proven facts that easily show the need for the current Mueller investigation. Why can't you guys just wait to see what the Mueller final report says?

Last edited:
Not following the logic that a failure to find dirt on Trump means the investigation wasn't a sham from the start. We've seen an early am no knock performed on a witness that was cooperating. We've seen one of the POTUS's attorney's office raided. We've seen Flynn harassed into a guilty plea for a crime his interviewers said he didn't commit and we've seen specious at best evidence presented before a FISA judge. We've seen the deputy attn gen overseeing a case in which he is a material witness and we saw him appoint a spec prosecutor that was friends with what is probably the primary witness.

We haven't seen any information that leads us to believe that Mueller is following a PROVEN money trail from Russia to the dem side and we know the FBI didn't seize commuters from the DNC they claimed were hacked by Russians. We also know DWS employed some extremely shady IT guys and there are claims the DNC hacks occurred at speeds that were only possible by having physical access to the hacked computers and the info downloaded via disk or thump drive.

But hey, if you hate Trump so much that you aren't willing to admit the FBI and O DOJ may have operated outside the lines then your partisanship is showing. If I thought for one second that Trump had conspired with Russia at the expense of the U.S., I'd want him removed from office. Otoh, I know a lot of money was exchanged and the Russian's got rights to more uranium. I'd like to know the details of that transaction a whole lot more than if Trump Jr. got duped into a meeting or is Stormy spanked Trump with a magazine.
Again, you guys are expecting the same level of openness that occurred in the Congressional hearings. Those are public but an intelligence/criminal investigation is not. So you nor any other keyboard jockey has seen even 1/10 of the evidence that the Mueller team has complied or conclusions they determine. Just chill dude and lets see what the final report says.

I love that you think you are personally entitled to what Mueller has or has not found. I have no idea what, if anything, he has found. The purpose of an investigation isn't to find something other than the truth. To this point, he has indicted 17 Russians for conspiring to mess with our election, he gave Flynn a sweetheart deal as opposed to prosecuting him for all the other things he has done (not registering as a foreign agent, for example), and he's going to nail Manafort (a guy who has been on the FBI's radar for years apparently). Seems like he's doing a pretty good job with his "witch hunt".

I have no idea if Trump himself did anything wrong or not. I'm not privvy to all the information that you apparently think you're entitled to from a prosecutor who is dealing with classified information and sensitive bank records. I trust Mueller, a decorated war hero, will do just fine in finding the truth.

I love that you think you are personally entitled to what Mueller has or has not found. I have no idea what, if anything, he has found. The purpose of an investigation isn't to find something other than the truth. To this point, he has indicted 17 Russians for conspiring to mess with our election, he gave Flynn a sweetheart deal as opposed to prosecuting him for all the other things he has done (not registering as a foreign agent, for example), and he's going to nail Manafort (a guy who has been on the FBI's radar for years apparently). Seems like he's doing a pretty good job with his "witch hunt".

I have no idea if Trump himself did anything wrong or not. I'm not privvy to all the information that you apparently think you're entitled to from a prosecutor who is dealing with classified information and sensitive bank records. I trust Mueller, a decorated war hero, will do just fine in finding the truth.

And you didn't address my point. As an attorney I would expect that more than anything you would want the investigators to follow the law and be impartial. We now know that McCabe lied, we know Comey has given conflicting testimony under oath. We know Strzok was a hyper-partisan and found his way into 2 extremely political investigations. We know Rosestein wrote a letter advocating for the firing of Comey and signed a FISA warrant but hasn't recused.

I believe if Trump was your client you'd know,you already had a free appeal.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
And you didn't address my point. As an attorney I would expect that more than anything you would want the investigators to follow the law and be impartial. We now know that McCabe lied, we know Comey has given conflicting testimony under oath. We know Strzok was a hyper-partisan and found his way into 2 extremely political investigations. We know Rosestein wrote a letter advocating for the firing of Comey and signed a FISA warrant but hasn't recused.

Attorneys in favor of impartiality and following the law. What a unique and refreshing concept.

I’m all for everyone following the law. I don’t have information that Mueller isn’t.

It's not a smear, those are their words, their plans, their actions, from their communications.

These bad actors within the FBI/DOJ aren't a part of the Mueller investigation, well not physically, at least since Strzok & Page were removed from it. So yes, not physically.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
I’m all for everyone following the law. I don’t have information that Mueller isn’t.

You are blind and I don't know how you passed the bar. They have been trying to nail trump since before the election, yet what do we have? What evidence of COLUSIOIN which is not a crime mr. lawyer, has been given. The stupid face book stuff is amazing. That was all for show. He has been called on the carpet by one of the companies he indicted and he is back peddling like a sloot running from a preacher. If you are not honest enough to admit that a different set of rules has been applied to trump and those in his campaign then you are truly an ambulance chaser. The manafort crap happened 15 yrs ago. Wow Flynn made a speech and got paid 30k... should would have been good to be slick willy and get 500k... dims claim their servers were hacked by Russians yet had pakastanies working for them and would not let the FBI see their computers, and the FBI say duhhhhh ok... I could go on and on and on with facts about the pass given to dims, and the WITCH HUNT by the deep state elites muller, comey, etc etc..If you are not bright enough to see the fix then please, stay away from sharp objects. You will hurt yourself

You are blind and I don't know how you passed the bar. They have been trying to nail trump since before the election, yet what do we have? What evidence of COLUSIOIN which is not a crime mr. lawyer, has been given. The stupid face book stuff is amazing. That was all for show. He has been called on the carpet by one of the companies he indicted and he is back peddling like a sloot running from a preacher. If you are not honest enough to admit that a different set of rules has been applied to trump and those in his campaign then you are truly an ambulance chaser. The manafort crap happened 15 yrs ago. Wow Flynn made a speech and got paid 30k... should would have been good to be slick willy and get 500k... dims claim their servers were hacked by Russians yet had pakastanies working for them and would not let the FBI see their computers, and the FBI say duhhhhh ok... I could go on and on and on with facts about the pass given to dims, and the WITCH HUNT by the deep state elites muller, comey, etc etc..If you are not bright enough to see the fix then please, stay away from sharp objects. You will hurt yourself
Tell you what: You write a coherent post that is written intelligently and without name calling and I'll be glad to respond. You can do it, I have faith in you.

The problem is Mueller didn't open a new investigation when he was appointed. He took over the ongoing investigation using the work & intel gathered by the now outed FBI operation. In any case, the foundation of his investigation is the work & intel of this "small group". The same small group of actors who have all been either demoted, fired, recommended for charges, contradicted themselves, leaked information, shown bias, and admitted political bias or a combination of those. Hell, his charges against Manafort, while apparently warranted, stem from DOJ files dating back over a decade, which is what pissed judge Ellis off.

While his actions may be completely above board and warranted, I'm afraid the foundation and nexus of his entire investigation could be shown to be biased at the very least.

We'll see. DOJ is finally being forced to show their hand and submit to oversight from Congress and the OIG. May wind up completely opposite of what I believe, but every time their hand has been forced to reveal thus far it's been bad for those who are supposed to be the "good guys".

Last edited:
The problem is Mueller didn't open a new investigation when he was appointed. He took over the ongoing investigation using the work & intel gathered by the now outed FBI operation. In any case, the foundation of his investigation is the work & intel of this "small group". The same small group of actors who have all been demoted, fired, recommended for charges, contradicted themselves, leaked information, shown bias, and admitted political bias. Hell, his charges against Manafort, while apparently warranted, stem from DOJ files dating back over a decade.

While his actions may be completely above board and warranted, I'm afraid the foundation and nexus of his entire investigation could be shown to be biased at the very least.

We'll see. DOJ is finally being forced to show their hand and submit to oversight from Congress and the OIG. May wind up completely opposite of what I believe, but every time their hand has been forced to reveal thus far it's been bad for those who are supposed to be the "good guys".
This is a fair point.

I trust that Mueller can separate the wheat from the chaff. There's a difference in "hard evidence" (e.g., emails, voice recordings, bank statements, and witness statements taken from people, etc.) and "thoughts and impressions" of the investigators which, in some cases, may be biased or tainted.

The other thing to remember is that almost every law enforcement investigation is, in one way or another, biased. The existence of bias does not, in and of itself, taint an investigation.

Having said that, you raise a good point, but essentially to have an unbiased investigation against the Trump campaign would be to have no investigation at all. I trust whatever report Mueller comes out with, but some people will question it no matter the result. Certainly their prerogative.

Lol wow I don't know where to begin with that.

Fact, Don Jr., Trump Son-in-law, and Trump campaign manager meet with individuals with the express purpose of attaining information from Russia, to aid in his election. Weather or not they were successful in this endeavor is not known but the mere fact that the meeting took places shows there was a willingness and attempt to collude with the Russian government.

Fact, one time Trump campaign is a long time Russian oligarch associate and history of working with Russian agents. This person is said to also be indebt to Russian oligarch for millions of dollars at the time he worked on the Trump campaign

Fact, 2 former Trump campaign associates bragged about Russians willing to work with the Trump campaign to release stolen Dem e-mails to harm HRC.

Fact, a one time RNC platform plank to arm the Ukraine anti-Russian forces was removed by the Trump delegation.

Fact, Trumps first National Security Advisor had close ties to the Russian government and lied to the FBI concerning discussing sanction relief with Russian government.

Fact, the Trump campaign transition team member, Kushner, attempted to set up back-door communication with Russian government out side the bounds of U.S. government intelligence and communication apparatus.

Fact, Recently reported that Trump campaign members meet with Saudi and Israeli government individuals with the express purpose of helping him get elected.

These are all proven facts that easily show the need for the current Mueller investigation. Why can't you guys just wait to see what the Mueller final report says?

Don Jr.. let me see, that has been looked at, and so what. Killary paid for a lying dossier for dirt on trump to an agent from another country with supposed Russian ties, Don Jr. goes to a meeting didn't pay a thing. Yet the LYING dossier paid for by the dims was used to get a warrant....

Russian Oligarch, give a name, show your proof. Slick willy got paid 500k to make a speech not worth 50 cent from Russia.

Ukraine arming,,, not sure on this one to be honest and don't care... but I do care that odumbo told the Russian on open mic that he would have lots more leeway after the election... backstabbing lying piece of waste. I care even more that killary sold our uranium to the Russians and enriched herself. She is a traitor in the first degree.

Fact 2, you don't keep up much do you.. That low level guy was fed the info by the fbi about the Russians supposedly having killarys emails,, which by the way they probably did because she committed treason by using the unsecured server. Further, the Aussie guy he repeated it too gave 25 million to the clintoistas. You surely have heard this.

Flynn didn't lie according to person that interviewed him,,, an avowed killary supporter. What did he lie about btw,,, ???? dumb azz,,, if they had him for what you think,, it would have been spewed far and wide by your propaganda media.

Hmmm yeah, supposedly did, but not Russian and again how many others tried to help killary to the point of planting lies, and spying on the trump camp.

They are not exactly the whole truth their butt wipe. There was a lot of hinky stuff going on. ON top of that and extremely bothersome is the fact that alllllllllll the crap killary did was passed over... She commits treason and they wipe the slate clean,,, Flynn supposedly lied to the fbi and they destroy him... Killary lied everytime she talked about bengazi to congress, she lied about the emails she destroyed evidence and obstructed justice yet you dimwits say nothing YOU are mentally weak and suffer from brainwashing and mental derangement.

I can not stomach following it too much, although I read a little most every day. It sure looks like a witch hunt to me. A few peripheral characters have managed to get caught up in it and indicted. It grinds on and on, reminding me of a pinball game, bouncing around everywhere. One week it's focused on one thing, the next another.

Members of both parties have called to end it. How much does this annuity pay Mueller? Somewhere buried in this mess is probably unprecedented disrespect for and violation of our democratic processes, by both sides. But, some prominent figure yesterday said this investigation holds dire consequences for the future of the presidency; who will run and risk ruination?

It's beyond time to wrap it up, release a report, make any evidence public, imo.

This is a fair point.

I trust that Mueller can separate the wheat from the chaff. There's a difference in "hard evidence" (e.g., emails, voice recordings, bank statements, and witness statements taken from people, etc.) and "thoughts and impressions" of the investigators which, in some cases, may be biased or tainted.

The other thing to remember is that almost every law enforcement investigation is, in one way or another, biased. The existence of bias does not, in and of itself, taint an investigation.

Having said that, you raise a good point, but essentially to have an unbiased investigation against the Trump campaign would be to have no investigation at all. I trust whatever report Mueller comes out with, but some people will question it no matter the result. Certainly their prerogative.

I can accept that at this point.

What I won't be able to accept is if hard evidence comes out that any of the evidence in the foundation was truly tainted. Falsified documents/testimony or FBI/CIA/MI6 assets not just "observing" but actually setting the stage for campaign actors to walk into thereby creating evidence, or using "circular" sources to "verify" previously unverified documents. Particularly, when those unverified documents are paid for opposition research compiled by foreign agents.

We should know quite a bit more very soon.

I can accept that at this point.

What I won't be able to accept is if hard evidence comes out that any of the evidence in the foundation was truly tainted. Falsified documents/testimony or FBI/CIA/MI6 assets not just "observing" but actually setting the stage for campaign actors to walk into thereby creating evidence, or using "circular" sources to "verify" previously unverified documents. Particularly, when those unverified documents are paid for opposition research compiled by foreign agents.

We should know quite a bit more very soon.
Agree 100%

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
Tell you what: You write a coherent post that is written intelligently and without name calling and I'll be glad to respond. You can do it, I have faith in you.

It is coherent, I have to write fast and have to much to say to get it all in there,,,, tell you what,,, use some of your high class superior education and reading comprehension and figure it out. Here, I will give you a couple of bullet points to help you out.

1. You think your law degree makes you smart.,, and yes book wise it did, but based on your political statements, you don't have enough common sense to come in out of the rain.

2. Collusion is not a crime.

3. The whole thing is a deep state ploy to overthrow the elected pres of the USA.

4. If muller had an honest/fair bone in his body he would have had a mix of staff, not all dim activist and killary supporters.

5. How anyone with 1/4 of a brain cannot see the fix is in is not understandable.

6. Answer me this lawyer,,,since collusion is not a crime, why is there a special prosecuter?

7. Why, if all of this is on the up and up, why would the supposed small things some trump associates "may" have done be worth investigating to the tune of over a year and several million dollars, when actual crimes committed by killary and who brood of vipers be overlooked?

Still has nothing to do with the fact that the investigation is extremely tainted. A DA can be a choir boy but his case will get thrown out of court in a New York second if his investigators tainted the case. I am MUCH more worried about a bunch of unelected bureaucrats having unchecked power and the temptation to abuse that power than I'll ever be about Russian bots and facebook ads and if there is evidence of abuse under the color of authority, that has to be weeded out.

Now, if you want to go ahead and appoint spec prosecutors to investigate the life of every POTUS looking for crimes we can have that debate but as of today, the plug should be pulled on Mueller unless he can prove he is actually conducting a bipartisan investigation into Russian meddling. Otherwise, he just looks like another creature from the swamp trying to protect his gators.

It is coherent, I have to write fast and have to much to say to get it all in there,,,, tell you what,,, use some of your high class superior education and reading comprehension and figure it out. Here, I will give you a couple of bullet points to help you out.

I knew you could do it!

1. You think your law degree makes you smart.,, and yes book wise it did, but based on your political statements, you don't have enough common sense to come in out of the rain.

This is untrue. The fact that I'm intelligent is why I'm smart. Has nothing to do with books, my man. I was born that way. Don't be jealous, friend. I'm sure you have things you're good at.

Correct. Which is why no attorneys use it that term when describing the crimes being investigated. It's a media term (I guess maybe the fake TV attorneys use it as a catch-all term). The attorneys use the term "conspiracy"

3. The whole thing is a deep state ploy to overthrow the elected pres of the USA.

I like conspiracy theories too. Do you also think the moon landing was fake?

4. If muller had an honest/fair bone in his body he would have had a mix of staff, not all dim activist and killary supporters.

The FBI is made up almost entirely of conservatives. Mueller, himself, is a republican.

5. How anyone with 1/4 of a brain cannot see the fix is in is not understandable.

The fix will almost always be in for people who break the law, sadly.

6. Answer me this lawyer,,,since collusion is not a crime, why is there a special prosecuter?

See #2.

7. Why, if all of this is on the up and up, why would the supposed small things some trump associates "may" have done be worth investigating to the tune of over a year and several million dollars, when actual crimes committed by killary and who brood of vipers be overlooked?

Because all the things the campaign did were not on the up and up.That's what indictments are for. But if you want to put your trust in guys like Manafort, Gates, Flynn, etc., that's certainly your prerogative. They didn't do "small things" IMO

iconpopcorn.gif

Do you really think the Mueller investigation is real even after all this time and nothing but wait till in the morning promise has been uncovered . If you do , you need to take a close look at Venezela. Look how a sitting goverment uses the goverment against it political opponents just to stay in power. Look how that destroyed that country. The political people in charge there do not care because they and their people are taken care of. What has a democrat done lately for the man that makes middle class America?

The fact that I'm intelligent is why I'm smart. Has nothing to do with books, my man. I was born that way. Don't be jealous, my man.

Oh boy, you just reminded me of debate in Philosophy 1101 from way back in the day. Let's just say, this position did not sit well with that old coot prof and he showed no mercy. That poor girl cried her way out of class and was never seen again. Something along the lines of the girl argued being smart and intelligent were not mutually exclusive and the prof argued they were. Maybe I have it backwards, long time ago. I just remember that prof eviscerated that girl.

Reactions: donalsonville_dawg
Do you really think the Mueller investigation is real even after all this time and nothing but wait till in the morning promise has been uncovered . If you do , you need to take a close look at Venezela. Look how a sitting goverment uses the goverment against it political opponents just to stay in power. Look how that destroyed that country. The political people in charge there do not care because they and their people are taken care of. What has a democrat done lately for the man that makes middle class America?
Fourteen people have been indicted, and four have plead guilty, not sure where the nothing happening here is coming from. Compare this inquiry to Benghazi which lasted over three and a half years with not one single indictment.

Fourteen people have been indicted, and four have plead guilty, not sure where the nothing happening here is coming from. Compare this inquiry to Benghazi which lasted over three and a half years with not one single indictment.

Maybe if the O justice dept wasn't corrupt there would have been indictments but Benghazi was never a criminal investigation. It was an investigation into the incompetence of the sec state and her boss. At least the FBI did state Hillary was to incompetent to understand how to handle classified material.

Oh boy, you just reminded me of debate in Philosophy 1101 from way back in the day. Let's just say, this position did not sit well with that old coot prof and he showed no mercy. That poor girl cried her way out of class and was never seen again. Something along the lines of the girl argued being smart and intelligent were not mutually exclusive and the prof argued they were. Maybe I have it backwards, long time ago. I just remember that prof eviscerated that girl.
I like to twirl my hair and chew gum and remind people that I'm, like, really smart. Totes

Don Jr.. let me see, that has been looked at, and so what. Killary paid for a lying dossier for dirt on trump to an agent from another country with supposed Russian ties, Don Jr. goes to a meeting didn't pay a thing. Yet the LYING dossier paid for by the dims was used to get a warrant....

Russian Oligarch, give a name, show your proof. Slick willy got paid 500k to make a speech not worth 50 cent from Russia.

Ukraine arming,,, not sure on this one to be honest and don't care... but I do care that odumbo told the Russian on open mic that he would have lots more leeway after the election... backstabbing lying piece of waste. I care even more that killary sold our uranium to the Russians and enriched herself. She is a traitor in the first degree.

Fact 2, you don't keep up much do you.. That low level guy was fed the info by the fbi about the Russians supposedly having killarys emails,, which by the way they probably did because she committed treason by using the unsecured server. Further, the Aussie guy he repeated it too gave 25 million to the clintoistas. You surely have heard this.

Flynn didn't lie according to person that interviewed him,,, an avowed killary supporter. What did he lie about btw,,, ???? dumb azz,,, if they had him for what you think,, it would have been spewed far and wide by your propaganda media.

Hmmm yeah, supposedly did, but not Russian and again how many others tried to help killary to the point of planting lies, and spying on the trump camp.

They are not exactly the whole truth their butt wipe. There was a lot of hinky stuff going on. ON top of that and extremely bothersome is the fact that alllllllllll the crap killary did was passed over... She commits treason and they wipe the slate clean,,, Flynn supposedly lied to the fbi and they destroy him... Killary lied everytime she talked about bengazi to congress, she lied about the emails she destroyed evidence and obstructed justice yet you dimwits say nothing YOU are mentally weak and suffer from brainwashing and mental derangement.

- Paul Manafort being sued by Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska for "vanished 18.9 Million dollars"
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/11/5773...-russian-oligarchs-company-over-business-deal

- Trump Campaign to remove the RNC Platform Plank on arming the Ukraine anti-Russian forces
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-campaign-platform-rnc-jd-gordon-2017-9
https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/5683...d-change-to-party-platform-on-ukraine-support

- On your Fact 2......Source please because that is not what is being reported anywhere credible. That is something your side is making up in an attempt to push this campaign spying BS. Papadpopoulos got drunk and ran his mouth to an Australian diplomat. That is fact brother
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ged-by-trump-campaign-staffer-to-make-contact

- Flynn lied and that is a fact. And Trump/Pence fired him because he lied (or got caught). That is a fact.
"He didn't tell the vice president of the United States the facts and then he didn't remember, and that's just not acceptable," Trump told reporters at the White House at his first solo news conference as chief executive.

"I fired him because of what he said to Mike Pence."

So are you now saying Trump is lying by the reason he fired Flynn?
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-no-i-didnt-tell-flynn-to-talk-about-sanctions-with-russia.html

Dude come you're just embarrassing yourself right now. You can't dispute any of my facts because they are facts.

So your justification for attacking the legit Mueller investigation is the ole "Look at the Government of Venezela"..........ok got it, totally makes since and logical argument

- Paul Manafort being sued by Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska for "vanished 18.9 Million dollars"
https://www.npr.org/2018/01/11/5773...-russian-oligarchs-company-over-business-deal

- Trump Campaign to remove the RNC Platform Plank on arming the Ukraine anti-Russian forces
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-campaign-platform-rnc-jd-gordon-2017-9
https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/5683...d-change-to-party-platform-on-ukraine-support

- On your Fact 2......Source please because that is not what is being reported anywhere credible. That is something your side is making up in an attempt to push this campaign spying BS. Papadpopoulos got drunk and ran his mouth to an Australian diplomat. That is fact brother
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ged-by-trump-campaign-staffer-to-make-contact

- Flynn lied and that is a fact. And Trump/Pence fired him because he lied (or got caught). That is a fact.
"He didn't tell the vice president of the United States the facts and then he didn't remember, and that's just not acceptable," Trump told reporters at the White House at his first solo news conference as chief executive.

"I fired him because of what he said to Mike Pence."

So are you now saying Trump is lying by the reason he fired Flynn?
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-no-i-didnt-tell-flynn-to-talk-about-sanctions-with-russia.html

Dude come you're just embarrassing yourself right now. You can't dispute any of my facts because they are facts.

All of this

BORED-BILL-RUSSELL.gif

Well well well,,, I didn't know you where a genius or I would have
I knew you could do it!

This is untrue. The fact that I'm intelligent is why I'm smart. Has nothing to do with books, my man. I was born that way. Don't be jealous, friend. I'm sure you have things you're good at.

Correct. Which is why no attorneys use it that term when describing the crimes being investigated. It's a media term (I guess maybe the fake TV attorneys use it as a catch-all term). The attorneys use the term "conspiracy"

I like conspiracy theories too. Do you also think the moon landing was fake?

The FBI is made up almost entirely of conservatives. Mueller, himself, is a republican.

The fix will almost always be in for people who break the law, sadly.

See #2.

Because all the things the campaign did were not on the up and up.That's what indictments are for. But if you want to put your trust in guys like Manafort, Gates, Flynn, etc., that's certainly your prerogative. They didn't do "small things" IMO

well well well,,, I didn't know I was talking to a certified genius or I would have just listened to what you said and never questioned it. Man,,, if you were 1/1000th as smart as you think you are you would be king of the world. I go back to my original post. You sir, are far from being intelligent.. First order of an idiot is to claim intelligence like you just did, please explain to the unwashed here, us unedumacated folks, what did Flynn do that was as bad as the things killary has done,,,, then manafort etc etc etc.... She is a treasonous piece of poo.

Being republican does not make you a conservative.... surely as smart as you are sir, you realize that HA HA HA, more proof of your ignorance. RINO,,, that is what you and most of the pubs in dc are... You are nothing but dims by another name. and Dimorat should be the spelling.

Please sir, in all your (ahemmmm) wisdom,,, tell us how pure that whole rat infested year long multimillion dollar waste trying to nail trump is? Please master, I'm waiting with great anticipation. The only thing you were born with is a blow hole for a mouth,,, you blow off trying to persuade idiots you are smart, FAIL, you blow in many other ways also... try the truth sometimes sir instead of the lying lawyer junk... The truth is,,, the fbi was meddling in our election to try and insure the socialist female bag got elected and to bring down the people choice. They thought they could run him off, but with allllllll there lawyer brain power and the support of a corrupt msm, he's still there and doing great things for the country,,, and maybe just maybe,,, the real criminals,,,, Odumbo, and his merry band comey, breanen etc ect will in up in orange.... HA HA,, I hope and pray the truth comes out and the real criminals are punished.

Well well well,,, I didn't know you where a genius or I would have

well well well,,, I didn't know I was talking to a certified genius or I would have just listened to what you said and never questioned it. Man,,, if you were 1/1000th as smart as you think you are you would be king of the world. I go back to my original post. You sir, are far from being intelligent.. First order of an idiot is to claim intelligence like you just did, please explain to the unwashed here, us unedumacated folks, what did Flynn do that was as bad as the things killary has done,,,, then manafort etc etc etc.... She is a treasonous piece of poo.

Being republican does not make you a conservative.... surely as smart as you are sir, you realize that HA HA HA, more proof of your ignorance. RINO,,, that is what you and most of the pubs in dc are... You are nothing but dims by another name. and Dimorat should be the spelling.

Please sir, in all your (ahemmmm) wisdom,,, tell us how pure that whole rat infested year long multimillion dollar waste trying to nail trump is? Please master, I'm waiting with great anticipation. The only thing you were born with is a blow hole for a mouth,,, you blow off trying to persuade idiots you are smart, FAIL, you blow in many other ways also... try the truth sometimes sir instead of the lying lawyer junk... The truth is,,, the fbi was meddling in our election to try and insure the socialist female bag got elected and to bring down the people choice. They thought they could run him off, but with allllllll there lawyer brain power and the support of a corrupt msm, he's still there and doing great things for the country,,, and maybe just maybe,,, the real criminals,,,, Odumbo, and his merry band comey, breanen etc ect will in up in orange.... HA HA,, I hope and pray the truth comes out and the real criminals are punished.
Is this English?

By the way, if you're mad that Hillary isn't being investigated, maybe you should take that anger up with the person who controls the executive branch. Or did you fail civics along with English class? I'm sure there's a chart somewhere you could have someone read to you that would explain it since you fail to understand that concept.

I also enjoy your failure to recognize sarcasm. Seems a lot of stuff goes over your head, no?

Reactions: shonuff253
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT