ADVERTISEMENT

CNN, Comey, McCabe, & Brennan working hand in hand

Is this English?

By the way, if you're mad that Hillary isn't being investigated, maybe you should take that anger up with the person who controls the executive branch. Or did you fail civics along with English class? I'm sure there's a chart somewhere you could have someone read to you that would explain it since you fail to understand that concept.

I also enjoy your failure to recognize sarcasm. Seems a lot of stuff goes over your head, no?

Seems you are an idiot.

Seems you are an idiot.
Let me see if I can put it where you understand: Trmp controools the execyootive braynch and he can hayve his Ay Gee investigated Killary and Odumbo and the dimocrats! YEEE HAWWWW

Have fun, sport! Glad I could teach you something. Work on that English and grammar and see if you can hang with the big kids tomorrow, k? Extra points for spelling

Reactions: bigdawg36
Fourteen people have been indicted, and four have plead guilty, not sure where the nothing happening here is coming from. Compare this inquiry to Benghazi which lasted over three and a half years with not one single indictment.

You have a point about Benghazi, however the only indictments of Americans thus far associated with the SC investigation into circumstances of the election have been process crimes. None of them have thus far included actual crimes committed assisting Russian interference.

Manafort & Gates are the only parts of the campaign with known indictments outside of process crimes. Thier charged stem from activities before 2016 and are completely separate from the campaign.

The other indictments involve Russian actors/entities. And one ham sandwich.

Transcripts US v Concord Management

Dubelier said he wasn't authorized to appear in court for Concord Catering, a firm which he contended should never have been listed in the indictment returned in February.

"The government indicted a proverbial ham sandwich — somebody that didn't exist ... at the time period alleged by the government," the defense attorney said.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...e-concord-management-pleads-not-guilty-578535

This is not to say there aren’t other indictments under seal or others coming.

You have a point about Benghazi, however the only indictments of Americans thus far associated with the SC investigation into circumstances of the election have been process crimes. None of them have thus far included actual crimes committed assisting Russian interference.

Manafort & Gates are the only parts of the campaign with known indictments outside of process crimes. Thier charged stem from activities before 2016 and are completely separate from the campaign.

The other indictments involve Russian actors/entities. And one ham sandwich.

Transcripts US v Concord Management

Dubelier said he wasn't authorized to appear in court for Concord Catering, a firm which he contended should never have been listed in the indictment returned in February.

"The government indicted a proverbial ham sandwich — somebody that didn't exist ... at the time period alleged by the government," the defense attorney said.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...e-concord-management-pleads-not-guilty-578535

This is not to say there aren’t other indictments under seal or others coming.
I want to amend this one thing:

"Manafort & Gates are the only parts of the campaign with known indictments outside of process crimes. Their charged stem from activities before 2016 and are completely separate from the campaign."

The most recent indictment is for 2016 and beyond issues, but you're generally correct about the first indictment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/politics/paul-manafort-new-charges-mueller.html

Some of the charges against M&G related to falsifying loan docs in summer 2016. "Separate from the campaign"...I'd say that somewhat correct, somewhat not. Manafort was using his position as Trump's campaign manager to get money and loans, etc. Personally, I think Manafort was engaging in influence peddling while on the campaign (I don't think Trump knew, but, again, all this is just my theory). It was "separate" in that it was not sanctioned by Trump (I assume) but it wasn't "separate" in the sense that I think he was using his position to get money.

I want to correct this one thing:

"Manafort & Gates are the only parts of the campaign with known indictments outside of process crimes. Their charged stem from activities before 2016 and are completely separate from the campaign."

The most recent indictment is for 2016 and beyond issues.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/us/politics/paul-manafort-new-charges-mueller.html

Some of the charges against M&G related to falsifying loan docs in summer 2016. "Separate from the campaign"...I'd say that somewhat correct, somewhat not. Manafort was using his position as Trump's campaign manager to get money and loans, etc. Personally, I think Manafort was engaging in influence peddling while on the campaign (I don't think Trump knew, but, again, all this is just my theory). It was "separate" in that it was not sanctioned by Trump (I assume) but it wasn't "separate" in the sense that I think he was using his position to get money.

Manafort is a scumbag no doubt but he was just one of the connected scumbags in DC until he became associated with the Trump campaign. I think you are correct that Manafort was selling his access but if that is criminal, Trump needs to call out the National Guard and start rounding up political operatives all over DC and more than likely a bunch of pols that allow themselves to be bought.

Reactions: donalsonville_dawg
Manafort is a scumbag no doubt but he was just one of the connected scumbags in DC until he became associated with the Trump campaign. I think you are correct that Manafort was selling his access but if that is criminal, Trump needs to call out the National Guard and start rounding up political operatives all over DC and more than likely a bunch of pols that allow themselves to be bought.
lol. We may not have enough National Guardsmen to pull all that off

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Are you guys that afraid of what the Mueller investigation will reveal that you cant wait for its completion before starting your smear campaign?

Reveal? No, its a phony investigation implemented by Obama to try and Hillary and they to discredit an election that they can't admit they lost. If all the evidence of the government spying on a political campaign doesn't bother you , you're nothing but a political hack.

Thats the biggest difference in people like me, and bottom dwellers like you. I can be honest about my disagreements with my side. I expect the best from them. You simply want to win regardless of what it means to the Country

These people doing the investigating are corrupt and nothing more than members of a coup.

It’s so hilarious to me. What if Mueller comes out and says “Trump is innocent and pure as the driven snow”? Well, Trump himself has said the investigation is a sham, so obviously that would be a sham conclusion, right? Trump DID tell us the election was rigged...

Dude, do you really believe at this point that this investigation is valid? With all the lies, cover ups, partisan lawyers, secret meetings on tarmac, clearing Hillary before they even speak with her, giving her top aides immunity with nothing to offer, letting them erase their lap tops, deleting emails, destroying phones, phony dossier, shady British operatives, admitted leaks from Comey to get the special counsel appointed who happens to be his best friend....when there was NO CRIME TO INVESTIGATE. Not securing the DNC servers to see if and who hacked them (it was democrats)

If you can ignore all that and more and still whine about Russian collusion .....You're heading off the deep end into Trim territory

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Dude, do you really believe at this point that this investigation is valid? With all the lies, cover ups, partisan lawyers, secret meetings on tarmac, clearing Hillary before they even speak with her, giving her top aides immunity with nothing to offer, letting them erase their lap tops, deleting emails, destroying phones, phony dossier, shady British operatives, admitted leaks from Comey to get the special counsel appointed who happens to be his best friend....when there was NO CRIME TO INVESTIGATE. Not securing the DNC servers to see if and who hacked them (it was democrats)

If you can ignore all that and more and still whine about Russian collusion .....You're heading off the deep end into Trim territory
You're intermingling two separate investigations.

Besides, as I said earlier, if the current AG wants to investigate Hillary, he absolutely can. Take it up with General Sessions.

All done by the same people. Take it up with Sessions? Why you can't defend your post yourself?
Because I haven't said HRC shouldn't be prosecuted or investigated. And, what I'm saying, is prosecuting her (or not) is now entirely within the purview of Trump's AG. So, either the FBI didn't mess that investigation up or Sessions is covering for HRC.

Regardless, the Hillary investigation has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. It's apples and oranges.

Reactions: bigdawg36
As a side note as this thread has devolved the idea that Hillary is no longer being investigated is non sense.

The DOJ has active investigations into the Clinton Foundation. The original investigation under SDNY was squashed via DOJ pressure on McCabe (his words-not mine) the investigation was reopened by the current DOJ/Sessions.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

For those wanting a second special counsel, there is no need and that would actually get in the way of the ongoing investigations by OIG Horowitz & U.S. Attorney Huber. Horowitz has access to all internal FBI/DOJ documents & communications. Huber has prosecutorial powers and the capability of investigation of matters outside of the DOJ/FBI. These mirroring investigations now include FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton email case, possible FISA abuse in the Trump investigation, and now any irregularities in the Trump campaign investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ounds-sessions-appointee-to-fbi-investigation

These are all taking place and have been for over a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Because I haven't said HRC shouldn't be prosecuted or investigated. And, what I'm saying, is prosecuting her (or not) is now entirely within the purview of Trump's AG. So, either the FBI didn't mess that investigation up or Sessions is covering for HRC.

Regardless, the Hillary investigation has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. It's apples and oranges.

Its the same people. They didn't raid Hillarys lawyers office they gave her immunity, they cleared her before the investigation was finished. These same people have been looking into phony Russian collusion without any Russians or collusion for almost two years. ITS POLITICAL nothing more.

As a side note as this thread has devolved the idea that Hillary is no longer being investigated is non sense.

The DOJ has active investigations into the Clinton Foundation. The original investigation under SDNY was squashed via DOJ pressure on McCabe (his words-not mine) the investigation was reopened by the current DOJ/Sessions.
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

For those wanting a second special counsel, there is no need and that would actually get in the way of the ongoing investigations by OIG Horowitz & U.S. Attorney Huber. Horowitz has access to all internal FBI/DOJ documents & communications. Huber has prosecutorial powers and the capability of investigation of matters outside of the DOJ/FBI. These mirroring investigations now include FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton email case, possible FISA abuse in the Trump investigation, and now any irregularities in the Trump campaign investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ounds-sessions-appointee-to-fbi-investigation

These are all taking place and have been for over a year.

Its a ploy. They know that it will take the IG a year or more to come up with any collusion. They are just trying to play four corners and run the clock

Its a ploy. They know that it will take the IG a year or more to come up with any collusion. They are just trying to play four corners and run the clock

I'm a bit confused by the reply as the IG isn't investigating "collusion".

Things are coming out as we speak. The OIG released a draft of the investigation into the FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton email investigation last week for review. Typically takes a week or two for reviews to return and the reports to be made public.

Fourteen people have been indicted, and four have plead guilty, not sure where the nothing happening here is coming from. Compare this inquiry to Benghazi which lasted over three and a half years with not one single indictment.
You are clueless. Stop listening to Anderson Cooper. The 10 Rissians waiting for their trail. Mueller was hoping they would all return to Russia but they are going to fight it which means Mueller has to product evidence in court that opens many issues connected to the Democratic Party, Hillary and Obama Their charges will be dropped. I was talking about anything that Trump had done. Nothing has been connected to him. But many connections behind the curtains about the Democratic Party. All American should want any party to be honest, every person on Mueller staff was a Hillary supporter some even bundled money for her. Not some supported her but everyone. Maybe the SEC should let only Auburn grads officiate their games with us,I bet the calls would be honest. that is what is happening with this investagation.

It’s so hilarious to me. What if Mueller comes out and says “Trump is innocent and pure as the driven snow”? Well, Trump himself has said the investigation is a sham, so obviously that would be a sham conclusion, right? Trump DID tell us the election was rigged...

Oh Pulleeeeeze.......are you telling me that you do not recognize by now that this was a dirty trick for which groundwork was laid far before the election?
Do you actually believe that the Obama administration did not weaponize the DOJ for political purposes?
Your "never Trumper" tendency is pathetic in the face of what is happening.
You always try to walk the fence and the fence keeps moving further and further left.
Get over it and wake up.

Oh Pulleeeeeze.......are you telling me that you do not recognize by now that this was a dirty trick for which groundwork was laid far before the election?
Do you actually believe that the Obama administration did not weaponize the DOJ for political purposes?
Your "never Trumper" tendency is pathetic in the face of what is happening.
You always try to walk the fence and the fence keeps moving further and further left.
Get over it and wake up.
I’m not on the fence. I trust Mueller over Trump. That’s an easy call to make. I trust Mueller’s judgment and whatever his findings are.

You are clueless. Stop listening to Anderson Cooper. The 10 Rissians waiting for their trail. Mueller was hoping they would all return to Russia but they are going to fight it which means Mueller has to product evidence in court that opens many issues connected to the Democratic Party, Hillary and Obama Their charges will be dropped. I was talking about anything that Trump had done. Nothing has been connected to him. But many connections behind the curtains about the Democratic Party. All American should want any party to be honest, every person on Mueller staff was a Hillary supporter some even bundled money for her. Not some supported her but everyone. Maybe the SEC should let only Auburn grads officiate their games with us,I bet the calls would be honest. that is what is happening with this investagation.

Whatever the demwitRATs accuse the Trump Party of doing....that is what they are doing.
Think about it. Every single accusation which has been debunked is something the demwitcRATs have clearly been doing. Their strategy is to release to the public the fact that they have indeed been involved in criminal and collusive behavior behind a smokescreen of bogus accusations that the Trump Party is the one who is doing it.

I’m not on the fence. I trust Mueller over Trump. That’s an easy call to make. I trust Mueller’s judgment and whatever his findings are.

Based on what? His indebtedness to Obama, his team of democrat activists headed by the most notorious evidence fabricator in the history of US law, Andrew Weissman or his years of conspiring with the swamp's bad actors for personal gain?

Tell me what Trump has done to even come close to that kind of unAmerican activity.

Based on what? His indebtedness to Obama, his team of democrat activists headed by the most notorious evidence fabricator in the history of US law, Andrew Weissman or his years of conspiring with the swamp's bad actors for personal gain?
If you want to take Trump over Mueller in a battle of truth and ethics, that’s your prerogative. Trump isn’t in Muellers league as far as ethics.

This crap special counsel farce is now trying to make it until election season when they will do all they can to make the Trump Party appear sinister. It's all they can do....they have nothing else.

If you want to take Trump over Mueller in a battle of truth and ethics, that’s your prerogative. Trump isn’t in Muellers league as far as ethics.

You don't want to answer the question. You're a never Trump guy no matter what. Is your name Jeff Flake?

Do you know how many thousands of people he put out of a job and was then overturned 9-0 by SCOTUS?
Don't talk about ethics and that scumbag in the same sentence.

Trump hasn't called for an investigation of HRC because the majority of those with a brain know the Clintons make the Kennedys look like amateurs when it comes to corruption and lies. Therefore, there isn't much that would come of going after HRC, getting an indictment, etc. Not to mention her health and longevity are in question. No factual basis here, but it's also said that Trump won't go after Obama specifically. The reasoning behind such was Trump respects the office of the Presidency, regardless of how corrupt the past administration may have been and doesn't want to besmirch the office. I'd say this theory makes sense evidenced by going after Clapper and Brennan. If and when those 2 go down, after Clapper's admission of spying on the Trump campaign, it will essentially prove illegal activities with the Obama administration and the DNC and the swamp will finally get drained in 2018 and 2020.

Last edited:

This is why you're a liberal. You are simply ignorant of the facts and....well, quite stupid

Muller only indicted people he can't get too. He has no indictments on collusion of anyone associated with the Trump campaign. But your overseers know about the stupidity of those who follow them. So they can blast out any BS they can make up....and depend on idiots like you lapping it up.

What does this story make you think about Mueller?

Cliff notes:

Father of 5 was sent to jail for 30 months on Mueller's case after he was already previously exonerated. Holder, Brennan, and Mueller charge the guy with espionage, force him to declare bankruptcy, and he goes to jail.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011

Cliff notes:

Father of 5 was sent to jail for 30 months on Mueller's case after he was already previously exonerated. Holder, Brennan, and Mueller charge the guy with espionage, force him to declare bankruptcy, and he goes to jail.

Muller is a elitist dipshit. He cares about no one but himself, he doesn't' care about right or wrong or the facts...just padding his resume

Cliff notes:

He wasn’t “exonerated”. That means found not guilty.

What that makes me think is that gentleman shouldn’t have disclosed confidential information.

I do like how Trump has made all you fellas question government prosecution so much though. Warms my heart.

Cliff notes:

He wasn’t “exonerated”. That means found not guilty.

What that makes me think is that gentleman shouldn’t have disclosed confidential information.

Semantics. The point being he was cleared and then charges brought against him again for leaking by someone who is a known leaker (Brennan) and the case handled by Mueller. You said you trust Mueller, but this story is a little shady. My opinion on Mueller is he is a yes man.

Semantics. The point being he was cleared and then charges brought against him again for leaking by someone who is a known leaker (Brennan) and the case handled by Mueller. You said you trust Mueller, but this story is a little shady. My opinion on Mueller is he is a yes man.
It’s not semantics. Exonerated is a term that means something.

He wasn’t “cleared”; he was just told he wouldn’t be charged. As I’ve alluded to in this thread, the same could happen to HRC re: the server. I’m sure you wouldn’t be upset about that like you are with this guy.

If you guys want a prosecutor who has never pissed anyone off, you’re never going to find one.

Oh man they messed up a case? Damn. First prosecutors ever to do that.

I’ll add to the list:

1. Prosecutor cannot have pissed anyone off
2. Prosecutor cannot have screwed up a case.

Does this list apply to all cases or just the Trump investigation? If all cases, there are going to be lots of job openings.

Look, the point of all this is the only collusion here is with Muller and his Democrat allies. Its a phony investigation. He took a task to investigate ....nothing, there was no crime. The double standard is ridiculous here. Hell the FBI raided Trumps laywers office, the gave Hillary's immunity and then destroyed her lap top that had evidence on it.....The destroyed it for her. This is nothing more than an attempted Coup by the swamp.

Look, the point of all this is the only collusion here is with Muller and his Democrat allies. Its a phony investigation. He took a task to investigate ....nothing, there was no crime. The double standard is ridiculous here. Hell the FBI raided Trumps laywers office, the gave Hillary's immunity and then destroyed her lap top that had evidence on it.....The destroyed it for her. This is nothing more than an attempted Coup by the swamp.
You forgot to say deep state

Reactions: usernameDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT