ADVERTISEMENT

Court begins unsealing Flynn documents

If the libs are smart, they'll go back to their basement and keep quiet for a few months.

Or maybe wake up & realize how corrupt our system including the media had/has become and what a dangerous position we are in after the last 4 administrations sold us out to foreign entities.

This is big but just the tip.

Or maybe wake up & realize how corrupt our system including the media had/has become and what a dangerous position we are in after the last 4 administrations sold us out to foreign entities.

This is big but just the tip.

That is what makes me wonder about the libs on this board and elsewhere. I can see why they don't like Trump but it's become clear what Trump meant when talking about the swamp and it wasn't just about Dems. Trump has literally exposed the selling out of American interest and these guys hate Trump so much, they'll actually defend and declare there is no evidence of corruption when it's biting them on the ass as long as the person is critical of Trump.

It doesn't matter if it's pols engaged in insider trading or out and out sedition. As long as it allows them to continue believing orange man is so bad that nothing he says can be right.

That is what makes me wonder about the libs on this board and elsewhere. I can see why they don't like Trump but it's become clear what Trump meant when talking about the swamp and it wasn't just about Dems. Trump has literally exposed the selling out of American interest and these guys hate Trump so much, they'll actually defend and declare there is no evidence of corruption when it's biting them on the ass as long as the person is critical of Trump.

It doesn't matter if it's pols engaged in insider trading or out and out sedition. As long as it allows them to continue believing orange man is so bad that nothing he says can be right.
Truth....preach it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT