ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Crenshaw and others continuing to say there is no evidence that Trump was asked for the documents....

giphy.gif

Reactions: wwforest
Just the lying straight faced. How can they do it? I guess when they know they won't be held accountable and it will likely win them votes, they don't care.

57 second mark. "No evidence he was asked to return the documents."

Accusation has become the most powerful tool in politics. Proof aka evidence has become rightfully subject to question as our politicization of thought & intent makes us all ridiculously emotional team loyalists, crazed fans if you will. We are simply too willing to believe the worst about the fans, players and coaches on the other side of the “playing” field.

They’re PLAYING us! All of us. We must demand term limits, age limits and a viable 3rd party with an eye constantly on pragmatism in government, functional, practical, realistic and sustainable solutions. We can make it happen. Waiting for it to happen has not worked so well.

Not suggesting revolution, but a “tired as hell” evolution toward thoughtful practicality, safety and security for all of us CITIZENS.

Accusation has become the most powerful tool in politics. Proof aka evidence has become rightfully subject to question as our politicization of thought & intent makes us all ridiculously emotional team loyalists, crazed fans if you will. We are simply too willing to believe the worst about the fans, players and coaches on the other side of the “playing” field.

They’re PLAYING us! All of us. We must demand term limits, age limits and a viable 3rd party with an eye constantly on pragmatism in government, functional, practical, realistic and sustainable solutions. We can make it happen. Waiting for it to happen has not worked so well.

Not suggesting revolution, but a “tired as hell” evolution toward thoughtful practicality, safety and security for all of us CITIZENS.
Lotta truth in this post but, sadly, nothing will be a long term solution if people ignore truth and adhere to constant fear of some unknown mythical “Black Hand” behind every event. Spreading disinformation and outright lies has become passé in the world of social media. We The People spend more effort debunking the falsehoods than uncovering the actual facts in the first place. Once something is proven with evidence it’s time to let it go and reset.

Lotta truth in this post but, sadly, nothing will be a long term solution if people ignore truth and adhere to constant fear of some unknown mythical “Black Hand” behind every event. Spreading disinformation and outright lies has become passé in the world of social media. We The People spend more effort debunking the falsehoods than uncovering the actual facts in the first place. Once something is proven with evidence it’s time to let it go and reset.

We simply demand too little of our duly elected leaders other than as cheering squads for OUR chosen tribe/team/party. WE (all of us) are the problem. “They,” all of them play to our fears, whims and self interests. THEY supposedly work for US. Why don’t we actually GROW up as well as pretend how awake we are? Very sad that most of us cannot see it.

Last edited:
Don't be to quick to underestimate Trump's ability to pull it out at the end . With all the BS flying around ,it's hard to get a good handle on any of it ...time will tell . Remember Russia,Russia !!
He hasn't been charged. I don't think they want to charge him. His temper tantrum is probably making it so they will have to ... tbd.

Reactions: shonuff253
I suppose you think Trump will be sitting at the right hand of the Father passing out judgment.
Are you classless or just play one on the chat? When you get confronted by information you don’t agree with, why resort to the ole holier than thou scream? Stay in the conversation.

What is you opinion based on?

Crenshaw has more knowledge of the situation than you or I ever will. We can always rely on ABC news, but where do they get their “facts”?

Are you classless or just play one on the chat? When you get confronted by information you don’t agree with, why resort to the ole holier than thou scream? Stay in the conversation.

What is you opinion based on?

Crenshaw has more knowledge of the situation than you or I ever will. We can always rely on ABC news, but where do they get their “facts”?
Information I don't agree with? What are you talking about? "Biden will pay when he meets his maker at the Pearly Gates." Was this first reported on Fox or Newsmax? That's a big time interview and scoop there. Wonder how they got access?

There is documented evidence of calls to Trump and his lawyers for these documents for over a year. That's been out there for months.

Information I don't agree with? What are you talking about? "Biden will pay when he meets his maker at the Pearly Gates." Was this first reported on Fox or Newsmax? That's a big time interview and scoop there. Wonder how they got access?

There is documented evidence of calls to Trump and his lawyers for these documents for over a year. That's been out there for months.
CNN and MSNBC are great aren't they ....lib losers !!

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
CNN and MSNBC are great aren't they ....lib losers !!
It's him talking live. It's about what he, himself said. This wasn't Tapper saying he said it. Tapper didn't even push back and he absolutely could and should have.

Don't be to quick to underestimate Trump's ability to pull it out at the end . With all the BS flying around ,it's hard to get a good handle on any of it ...time will tell . Remember Russia,Russia !!
Not really. The National Archives have the Mar-A-Donnie docs to examine AND the security trail of by who / when the docs were handled last. They'll speak for themselves. The Jan 6th committee has sworn testimony and com records from Trumper's own WH staff plus other closely connected individuals. Not a single suit involving "election fraud" has been successful in the courts; all but one was thrown out before any type of trial. Despite multiple recounts not a single state has found election interference nor altered the election outcome let alone proven ANYTHING nefarious other than phone calls from Graham, Trump, others. (FACT: Trump DID call Ga Secty of State asking for him to "find votes." Undeniable!) On and on. It's way past time for people of normal intelligence to pull their heads out of the sand and come to grips with the fact that they were duped by a con-man, thief, grifter, narcissistic liar of the highest order. Only then will OUR COUNTRY truly begin to make the REAL progress we ALL crave.

Last edited:
Not really. The National Archives have the Mar-A-Donnie docs to examine AND the trail of who / when the docs were handled last. They'll speak for themselves. The Jan 6th committee has sworn testimony and com records from Trumper's own WH staff plus other closely connected individuals. Not a single suit involving "election fraud" has been successful in the courts; all but one was thrown out before any type of trial. Despite multiple recounts not a single state has found election interference nor altered the election outcome let alone proven ANYTHING nefarious other than phone calls from Graham, Trump, others. (FACT: Trump DID call Ga Secty of State asking for him to "find votes." Undeniable!) On and on. It's way past time for people of normal intelligence to pull their heads out of the sand and come to grips with the fact that they were duped by a con-man, thief, grifter, narcissistic liar of the highest order. Only then will OUR COUNTRY truly begin to make the REAL progress we ALL crave.
Well said.

I also agree with Jenkins in this > "Don't be to quick to underestimate Trump's ability to pull it out at the end . "

Not really. The National Archives have the Mar-A-Donnie docs to examine AND the security trail of by who / when the docs were handled last. They'll speak for themselves. The Jan 6th committee has sworn testimony and com records from Trumper's own WH staff plus other closely connected individuals. Not a single suit involving "election fraud" has been successful in the courts; all but one was thrown out before any type of trial. Despite multiple recounts not a single state has found election interference nor altered the election outcome let alone proven ANYTHING nefarious other than phone calls from Graham, Trump, others. (FACT: Trump DID call Ga Secty of State asking for him to "find votes." Undeniable!) On and on. It's way past time for people of normal intelligence to pull their heads out of the sand and come to grips with the fact that they were duped by a con-man, thief, grifter, narcissistic liar of the highest order. Only then will OUR COUNTRY truly begin to make the REAL progress we ALL crave.
The best defense they have is he was a former POTUS and no one has ever done this to a POTUS. Of course, even on the liberal leaning networks, no one bothers to ask has a former POTUS ever so blatantly disregarded requests to turn over highly classified docs that are not supposed to be in his possession.

The best defense they have is he was a former POTUS and no one has ever done this to a POTUS. Of course, even on the liberal leaning networks, no one bothers to ask has a former POTUS ever so blatantly disregarded requests to turn over highly classified docs that are not supposed to be in his possession.
I cannot think of another single example of a former president blatantly abusing security restrictions around classified material. Loon 45 doesn't even realize that ALL the docs of ALL presidents belong to the people v a former office holder. ANYTHING removed from the WH when deserting DC must be inventoried and returned to the rightful owner... that means We The People. No telling what else was taken.

Off topic here. But I hope everyone has picked up on the Democrat payback pattern here. I will give it to whomever is running the show behind the scenes. Yet to be one thing done by the admin that would benefit the right. But the politicians that put Biden there are getting there payment in full. Bernie just got his student loan wish. Hillary got her trump investigation wish. The green new deal aoc lovers got some massive payback since in office. With all the clean energy credits, and lying about fracking, there are radical left payments all over the place. The border debacle. Cramming it all in before the midterms. When things change, I actually worry How bad the retaliation will be.

payback ... I will give it to whomever is running the show behind the scenes. Yet to be one thing done by the admin that would benefit the right (are you sure of that?). But the politicians people that put Biden there are getting their payment in full. Bernie just got his student loan wish (policy!). Hillary got her trump investigation wish (come on man, Trump got his trump investigation wish). The green new deal aoc lovers got some massive payback since in office (policy!).
I made some edits above. imho this is called delivering to your constituency, and on your policy promises. The people who put Biden there are us.

It's the same when Republicans are in control.

It's called government.

Reactions: shonuff253
I made some edits above. imho this is called delivering to your constituency, and on your policy promises. The people who put Biden there are us.

It's the same when Republicans are in control.

It's called government.
Then nice. Make some policies that are for the people. And not for your party. It is possible. And don’t say Donald didn’t do some of that. His hatred of Obama turned him into a Republican. He certainly did some things to benefit the left. And a lot of things that benefitted the country as a whole. Clinton and bush did things to benefit both sides. His governing has been against public opinion or the majority opinion according to polls in several instances. Only benefitting radicals in most cases. Not even your party. But you are so gosh damn afraid of trump coming back, you won’t admit it. He is a cluster f. Washington needs a complete overhaul. And you showed your true colors with that. At least you Can’t act like you were a pub at one time, or you lean toward the middle. It has been a total payback. And that will continue to happen both ways. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Nope. No one is beyond justice. Way it should work. Even billionaires.
Regardless of your politics do you really believe they will treat an ex president like the rest of us?

Epstein black book never made the light of day as just one example …

Trumps going to get some kind of deal as long as he agrees not to run again is my guess.

Assuming they really have something…

Reactions: nice marmot
Regardless of your politics do you really believe they will treat an ex president like the rest of us?

Trumps going to get some kind of deal as long as he agrees not to run again is my guess.

💯

I agree with that. Just tired of hearing how this isn't a big deal with phony excuses.

I cannot think of another single example of a former president blatantly abusing security restrictions around classified material. Loon 45 doesn't even realize that ALL the docs of ALL presidents belong to the people v a former office holder. ANYTHING removed from the WH when deserting DC must be inventoried and returned to the rightful owner... that means We The People. No telling what else was taken.

The Clintons took furniture and decor items. with them. How lowbrow can we go? And what does that say about being reckless or cavalier with other bits temporarily in “storage” among drawers, cabinets & closets around the WH?

Rumor had it Bill “misplaced” the “nuclear football” case, complete with its codes for launching “world’s end” for a period of 2-3 weeks (never officially admitted or reported for security reasons dontcha know). We are lucky Zimbabwe doesn’t have our nuclear secrets.

Reactions: doerunn
The Clintons took furniture and decor items. with them. How lowbrow can we go? And what does that say about being reckless or cavalier with other bits temporarily in “storage” among drawers, cabinets & closets around the WH?

Rumor had it Bill “misplaced” the “nuclear football” case, complete with its codes for launching “world’s end” for a period of 2-3 weeks (never officially admitted or reported for security reasons dontcha know). We are lucky Zimbabwe doesn’t have our nuclear secrets.
They also took all the W's off the keyboards what losers.

I suppose you think Trump will be sitting at the right hand of the Father passing out judgment.
He will be there a lot quicker than Old Joe will. But that decision won’t depend on your opinion or mine, It will be the decision of our Savior.

He will be there a lot quicker than Old Joe will. But that decision won’t depend on your opinion or mine, It will be the decision of our Savior.
Have you guys ever actually looked into Trumps background dating back to the 70's and 80's as a New York Slum Lord and real estate mogul, he's never been a good, moral or empathic person.....ever. I still do not understand how some of his supporters have elevated him to "Founding Father" stature. And this isn't an ain't Republican/GOP/Conservative post. He's only a republican because of his ego and narcissism.

That’s their plan all along. Which is ironic because they can’t beat DeSantis.

Have you guys ever actually looked into Trumps background dating back to the 70's and 80's as a New York Slum Lord and real estate mogul, he's never been a good, moral or empathic person.....ever. I still do not understand how some of his supporters have elevated him to "Founding Father" stature. And this isn't an ain't Republican/GOP/Conservative post. He's only a republican because of his ego and narcissism.
Have you looked up Biden’s? He’s always been a DA. He’s always been a liar. He’s exactly what every minority has always hated. He’s the antithesis of success and integrity.

I believe you could walk around the halls of congress, the WH and Senate swinging a stick for days without hitting a Saint. Trump's support has virtually nothing to do with his exploits as The Donald.

Trump's support is based on the fact that he laid out several fairly mainstream positions and the fought for those objectives.

He fought to overturn a health care law that crushes the middle class. He was within reach but a PUB that had been promising to kill it went thumbs down.

He said he'd overturn RvW and even though that's not my issue, he put it in motion. He said he'd renegotiate trade deals and encourage our allies to help us pull their wagons.

When Trump ran we had a favored candidate speaking Spanish at rallies and Trump promising to build a wall and he fought for every inch of wall he could build.

I don't see Trump the man as much more than a carnival barker but even a carnival barker was more straight up than 90% of the pols on either side of the aisle.

I believe you could walk around the halls of congress, the WH and Senate swinging a stick for days without hitting a Saint. Trump's support has virtually nothing to do with his exploits as The Donald.

Trump's support is based on the fact that he laid out several fairly mainstream positions and the fought for those objectives.

He fought to overturn a health care law that crushes the middle class. He was within reach but a PUB that had been promising to kill it went thumbs down.

He said he'd overturn RvW and even though that's not my issue, he put it in motion. He said he'd renegotiate trade deals and encourage our allies to help us pull their wagons.

When Trump ran we had a favored candidate speaking Spanish at rallies and Trump promising to build a wall and he fought for every inch of wall he could build.

I don't see Trump the man as much more than a carnival barker but even a carnival barker was more straight up than 90% of the pols on either side of the aisle.
Bah!! He made you laugh by insulting people. In almost every debate he had, what you folk were talking about was

"Did you hear what he said to that Mexican TV reporter?"

"Did you hear what he said about Cruz' wife?"

"Did you hear what he said about the Mexican judge?"

That's where we're at.

No one was championing him as an abortion stopper while he was running in 2016. That was actually a weak point for him.

Did he appoint the judges that would do it? Yeah, and it's probably gonna end up costing them the Senate.

Best thing for the Republican party is for this thing to end up being seen as the reason Trump doesn't run. DeSantis gets to say he's the new Trump without having to debate Trump. He gets to shed tears for Orange man with the crowds. And gets the Oranginas to vote for him instead of thinking he unfairly attacked Trump in the debates.

He "straight up" said Cruz' dad was involved in assassinating JFK.

Putin was more trustworthy than our own intelligence sources.

His appeal was he was a complete ass to the people a certain segment of the population didn't like. Not about what he promised to do. Now Cruz is out trying to mimic him implying Warren has a penis and "My pronoun (responding to the gender ambiguity people) is 'kiss my ass'. " I hope somebody explained to Ted that if people went around referring to him as "kiss my ass", it wouldn't quite work the way he thinks it would.

Whattabout......

When that's your defense, you're basically saying, "yeah he did it, so what?"

Whataboutism...

Let's say you run a crack house and your neighbor runs a crack house. Let's say the cops raid your home to shut you down but ignores the neighbor because they give the chief a cut of the action.

In this case, you would still deserve jail time but you are also the smallest problem in the scenario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT