ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Crenshaw and others continuing to say there is no evidence that Trump was asked for the documents....

Bah!! He made you laugh by insulting people. In almost every debate he had, what you folk were talking about was

"Did you hear what he said to that Mexican TV reporter?"

"Did you hear what he said about Cruz' wife?"

"Did you hear what he said about the Mexican judge?"

That's where we're at.

No one was championing him as an abortion stopper while he was running in 2016. That was actually a weak point for him.

Did he appoint the judges that would do it? Yeah, and it's probably gonna end up costing them the Senate.

Best thing for the Republican party is for this thing to end up being seen as the reason Trump doesn't run. DeSantis gets to say he's the new Trump without having to debate Trump. He gets to shed tears for Orange man with the crowds. And gets the Oranginas to vote for him instead of thinking he unfairly attacked Trump in the debates.

He "straight up" said Cruz' dad was involved in assassinating JFK.

Putin was more trustworthy than our own intelligence sources.

His appeal was he was a complete ass to the people a certain segment of the population didn't like. Not about what he promised to do. Now Cruz is out trying to mimic him implying Warren has a penis and "My pronoun (responding to the gender ambiguity people) is 'kiss my ass'. " I hope somebody explained to Ted that if people went around referring to him as "kiss my ass", it wouldn't quite work the way he thinks it would.
Well he did also play politics like a dem.

Remember deplorables, put yall back in chains, granny over a cliff, take your social security, women in binders.

Trump certainly slung his share of mud but that's not new or unique to either side.

Whataboutism...

Let's say you run a crack house and your neighbor runs a crack house. Let's say the cops raid your home to shut you down but ignores the neighbor because they give the chief a cut of the action.

In this case, you would still deserve jail time but you are also the smallest problem in the scenario.
The problem is that you can't blow this off when saying it was so important with Hillary. There are some things similar, but this one is far more egregious. As Kinzinger said, it's complete hypocrisy. This is football. Refs blew the call on my team in the first half so they need to make up for it in the second half with another bad call.

I suppose you think Trump will be sitting at the right hand of the Father passing out judgment.
He will be there long before Joe Blow. He isn’t worthy of be being called President. I can’t wait for all those new IRS agents to be at your door, maybe then you will open your eyes. I hope you keep good records.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
The problem is that you can't blow this off when saying it was so important with Hillary. There are some things similar, but this one is far more egregious. As Kinzinger said, it's complete hypocrisy. This is football. Refs blew the call on my team in the first half so they need to make up for it in the second half with another bad call.
How can you say 33,000 emails, remember she was Secretary of State. She took lives of our soldiers.

Whattabout......

When that's your defense, you're basically saying, "yeah he did it, so what?"
Not quite. You guys are obsessed with Trump because you have to deflect from the disaster that is Biden. But here’s the best part. Trump will be indicted on a trumped (no pun) up charge. No matter because I personally don't think Trump can win in 2024, but I have zero doubt DeSantis will romp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT