ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assassination Attempt

This is insane. CNN and MSNBC bear direct responsibility for their reckless rhetoric!!.
I think it’s high time that Republicans realize that the Democrats are at war with Republicans. Kind of like when Bin Laden said they were at war with the US and we all laughed at best. Years later they killed numerous Americans and brought down the Twin Towers. We then as Americans realized they were serious and responded.

This is insane. CNN and MSNBC bear direct responsibility for their reckless rhetoric!!.
As do Joe Biden, Barak Hussein Obama (the great divider) and Merrick Garland,(do your fkn job)
Darkest of days!
All the “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” Bull shit!

And a one sided politicized Justice System ..no consequences for one side (Antifa, BLM, Biden Family) and punish and demonize another!
A country out of total control under this phycho administration!

Last edited:
Trump just won the election and now has more fuel to support his authoritarian impulses. It was a good country while it lasted.
I agree that Trump just won, but as far as your “authoritarian” claims…
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Authoritarian... Please explain. Authoritarians generally aren't deregulators. Authoritarians are more likely to limit speech, confiscate weapons and mandate certain behaviors.
He follows the authoritarian playbook. Attacks and wants to limit the media. Seeks to rid the government of career civil service workers so he can install loyalists. Trumpets law and order to justify actions curbing civil liberties and freedom generally (without any irony for his own spotty criminal history). And challenges the legitimacy of courts, prosecutions, as well as our free elections. He is pretty damn transparent. He may now have the room to really run. I assume you will enjoy it… until you don’t, but by then it will be too late.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg and pawd
He follows the authoritarian playbook. Attacks and wants to limit the media. Seeks to rid the government of career civil service workers so he can install loyalists. Trumpets law and order to justify actions curbing civil liberties and freedom generally (without any irony for his own spotty criminal history). And challenges the legitimacy of courts, prosecutions, as well as our free elections. He is pretty damn transparent. He may now have the room to really run. I assume you will enjoy it… until you don’t, but by then it will be too late.

You have a serious case of transference and TDS.

Nobody is listening to your party’s rhetoric crying bullshi+ anymore …your talking points sounds like a damn Democratic broken record and are the direct causes of what happened this evening

For God sakes, you need serious help.

Massengill

Reactions: brimur
Oh boy! I guess you are one of those J6ers and will be voting for Biden to save democracy. I have to say you have the playbook memorized.

This is the propaganda continually put out by the media and parroted by individuals that encouraged what we saw today. Disgusting.

And your comment is exactly the sort of thing I predicted would happen next. Use this to silence the dissenters.
Seriously, do you keep up with current events? It has been proven our fed government was literally working with social media companies to quash dissent. And for the most part, dissent that was a lot closer to the truth than the official narrative.

You can’t explain Joe Biden any better…atta boy!

This is the propaganda continually put out by the media and parroted by individuals that encouraged what we saw today. Disgusting.
No one encouraged what you saw today, at least not in the media. Show me where that happened. Should the media not say a word critical of Trump ever because someone may shoot him? This doesn't happen in most first world countries because people don't have easy access to guns. I'm not telling you to get rid of the second amendment, but I'm telling you there is a price to pay for it. School kids have paid it hundreds of times over now.

I think it’s high time that Republicans realize that the Democrats are at war with Republicans. Kind of like when Bin Laden said they were at war with the US and we all laughed at best. Years later they killed numerous Americans and brought down the Twin Towers. We then as Americans realized they were serious and responded.
Democrats are at war with the USA. need to take whatever steps necessary to restore sanity.

“authoritarian impulses” disgusting!
And if Biden is shot tomorrow because someone thinks he's a communist or Nazi or whatever has been spewed on here for years now, that's okay? Assassination attempts have happened before and they will happen again. Historically, they've been more likely to happen to certain kinds of leaders.

Glad the guy was taken out. Hope Trump is okay, but the responses on here make me more fearful for the changes that are to come. Praying.

• Haha
And if Biden is shot tomorrow because someone thinks he's a communist or Nazi or whatever has been spewed on here for years now, that's okay? Assassination attempts have happened before and they will happen again. Historically, they've been more likely to happen to certain kinds of leaders.

Glad the guy was taken out. Hope Trump is okay, but the responses on here make me more fearful for the changes that are to come. Praying.
Hell no it’s not ok..but quit with your hypotheticals…that’s all y’all are good for

Deflect deflect deflect

Yea “certain kinds of leaders” that are demonized by sick individuals like Biden, OIdiot! Pelosi, Harris , Schumer

Last edited:
Hell no it’s not ok..but quit with your hypotheticals…that all y’all are good for

Yea “certain kinds of leaders” that are demonized by sick individuals
The criticism of Trump for his actions on Jan. 6th, election denial, and trying to unlawfully overturn elections in Arizona and Georgia are fair. That stuff is documented and it happened. We're about to elect him again and people need to know that stuff whether they want to believe it or not. It's the media's duty to report on it. None of them said we need to kill this guy. That didn't happen.

We can't say you must stop talking about the bad stuff politicians are doing because some idiot will get a gun and try to shoot them.

• Haha

If half of the Pubs and every news outlet were comparing Biden to Stalin and exclaiming daily that he is an existential threat to democracy and a right wing nut took a shot, I'd say they certainly played a part in creating the atmosphere for violence.

The Democrat nutso rhetoric caused this.

Anything that will stop that rhetoric is a positive.

If half of the Pubs and every news outlet were comparing Biden to Stalin and exclaiming daily that he is an existential threat to democracy and a right wing nut took a shot, I'd say they certainly played a part in creating the atmosphere for violence.
You do that. You compare Biden to Nazis and Hitler and communists. You do that.
You also say he is a threat to democracy.

Trump is a threat to democracy. He absolutely is. That didn't change because someone tried to kill him. I'm glad the guy wasn't successful. But that doesn't change what Trump has done.

Again, are we saying you can't criticize a politician now because someone may kill them?

The criticism of Trump for his actions on Jan. 6th, election denial, and trying to unlawfully overturn elections in Arizona and Georgia are fair. That stuff is documented and it happened. We're about to elect him again and people need to know that stuff whether they want to believe it or not. It's the media's duty to report on it. None of them said we need to kill this guy. That didn't happen.

We can't say you must stop talking about the bad stuff politicians are doing because some idiot will get a gun and try to shoot them.
His actions on 1/6? Like posting on Twitter to be peaceful and not storm the capital?

Oh wait. Twitter took that down before anyone could see it. Which caused Elon to want to buy Twitter.

Just Google what Trump said (assuming you’re interested in facts… which I doubt).

His actions on 1/6? Like posting on Twitter to be peaceful and not storm the capital?

Oh wait. Twitter took that down before anyone could see it. Which caused Elon to want to buy Twitter.

Just Google what Trump said (assuming you’re interested in facts… which I doubt).
And here we go. Tivoli, I'm sure you are a good dude. But it's pointless to discuss this kind of stuff. You speak Chinese and I speak Arabic. We don't even start from the same planet.

You do that. You compare Biden to Nazis and Hitler and communists. You do that.
You also say he is a threat to democracy.

Trump is a threat to democracy. He absolutely is. That didn't change because someone tried to kill him. I'm glad the guy wasn't successful. But that doesn't change what Trump has done.

Again, are we saying you can't criticize a politician now because someone may kill them?
I have never compared Biden to Nazis or Hitler. I certainly compare Trump and Biden's actions to actions authoritarians generally take but I've never said any dem was aiming to send Americans to concentration camps and kill millions of them.

Reactions: DTwnDawg

Keep reaching….its really amazing how far y’all will go , digging deeper and deeper …ridiculous!

And here we go. Tivoli, I'm sure you are a good dude. But it's pointless to discuss this kind of stuff. You speak Chinese and I speak Arabic. We don't even start from the same planet.
Well have you watched Trump’s post or not?

Wow, thanks for perfect examples of the propaganda that keeps getting repeated that leads to what just happened.
Keep harping on January 6th and claim he was trying to overthrow our democracy even though the evidence doesn’t show that. The Jan 6th committee is at fault for printing this as well.
Keep repeating the talking point about overthrowing an election even though we all had legitimate questions about things that went on around that election.
It’s the constant demonization of Trump and conservatives in general. That’s what leads to people shooting up congressional baseball games and assassination attempts on the opposition.
its intentionally taking one of his jokes out of context to paint him as a dictator for political gain. That’s all it is, they want to obtain and hold on to control and power and if someone has to die because of it, many of them think it’s justified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT