ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assassination Attempt

What’s hilarious about people believing Trump when he disavows Project 2025 is that his Agenda 47 is virtually identical to Project 2025. Shows you guys dont even know what he is going to do.
Lying about this is just the latest Democrat scam. If you had actually looked at either one, you would know.

GSqPYaTWMAA17w4

What’s hilarious about people believing Trump when he disavows Project 2025 is that his Agenda 47 is virtually identical to Project 2025. Shows you guys dont even know what he is going to do.
Well, we kinda do. We have a previous term and a message from Trump himself that has been fairly consistent since he came down the escalator in Trump Tower.

I think we can safely assume Trump will try to secure the border, promote American energy exploration, production and exportation, pursue free but reciprocal trade, target gang violence, (esp illegal immigrant offenders) appoint SCOTUS justices that have enough biological knowledge to identify a woman, promote a stronger NATO by pressuring our allies to honor their financial obligations, avoid foreign wars if at all possible and refocus our spending to benefit Americans over the interest of global corporations as well as try to create an environment for mega companies to invest here and hire Americans. We also know Trump worked for and signed a criminal justice reform bill.

For example, I think Biden's chips act was a great idea but he allowed the progs to fill it with so much garbage that it's not producing the intended results. I would expect Trump to try to reduce the DEI and other absurd requirements as well as other regs to make it attractive for companies to produce highly technical products in the U.S. instead of producing elsewhere. That's a national security issue as well.

I've read the new Trump platform and it appears to be in line with the agenda he pursued during his first term. I also think Trump learned a lot during his first term and has figured out how to pacify some of the never Trumpers in his own party. If you are honest with yourself, I think you'd conclude that Trump governed in a manner that resembled Clinton's second term. I don't see how anyone could make a case that he's a far right figure.

Last edited:
Clown show all around
I don't know what to think of this. I'm not sure this was any sort of reactionary squad because they were so far away and didn't have any means of rapidly responding. I mean it looks like they are at least a couple of hundred yards away, had to travel on foot and are blocked by multiple obstacles. (I also find it funny that the car rammed the gate instead of simply driving over one of the sections of fencing that would have folded like a cheap suit) This looked more to me like a group of cops that weren't part of the detail trying to get to the area rather than a group with a strategic plan.

Reactions: Zonadog
Since you mentioned Roe, here's a side bit for you. Ruth Bader Ginsburg also thought Roe was deeply flawed and needed to be replaced. The actual case was about the physician's right to privacy, not women's rights. Congress had decades to address it, but never did.

I checked your link, and despite the wishes of some detractors, the Heritage Foundation is not the HR wing of the Republican party. They plan to make referrals, as outside groups often do, but they aren't in charge of staffing the administrative branch and never were.

Do the ADL and DSA determine policy for the DNC? They certainly make demands. Is it fair to say that those demands are the policy of the Biden administration?

Your left wing sources try like hell to confuse and conflate the Heritage Foundation work with the actual plan. It is certainly much easier for fear mongering purposes to misrepresent, misquote and find potential issues with a 900+ page diatribe that 99.99% will never read.

Still comes down to this. The Trump agenda is called Agenda 47. It's found on the Trump Campaign website (not the Biden fake that's designed to look like the Trump site). Agenda 47 is the officially adopted platform of the Republican Party.
The fact that 67 people who served in the Trump administration have contributed to Project 2025 seems telling. I'm guessing you will explain that as nothing more than the typical think tank work, but I disagree.

JD Vance was a very, very popular pick with the Project 2025 leaders. Perhaps that's simply unrelated.

The fact that 67 people who served in the Trump administration have contributed to Project 2025 seems telling. I'm guessing you will explain that as nothing more than the typical think tank work, but I disagree.

JD Vance was a very, very popular pick with the Project 2025 leaders. Perhaps that's simply unrelated.

Lincoln Project. Boy now that's a reputable respectable source on political issues

Still comes down to this. The Trump agenda is called Agenda 47. It's found on the Trump Campaign website. Agenda 47 is the officially adopted platform of the Republican Party.

From the horse's mouth.

Last edited:
No I do not think it was stolen. I think there were irregularities and changes that were made that created confusion and a lack of clarity at times. Depending on your view of things I can see how both sides have come to there stance. I think the answer is in the middle and neither are willing to budge.

I think things Biden has done are very concerning and very destructive and yet the left does not acknowledge them or minimizes them.

Too far apart is not true. I think people are unwilling to acknowledge where they are wrong. We are all wrong at times and hopefully right at times. The sharing of opinions and ideas and helping each achieve the common good is what matters. To get to that everyone needs to ignore the media(both sides) and focus on what is most important.

I didn’t think there were more 10 people who served with him before that would have anything to do with Trump. You brought so many times how those who served with him were against him time after time.
I wish people would be honest and talk about policies and where our country is good and where we need to focus our efforts to improve.
Sorry not trying to single you out Will. It is done on both sides.

lol, you guys are the ones in the dark and misguided by the tds media. On top of that, are you saying that you know what Joe has done and wants to do in the future and you are FOR IT??? Lmbo. We are in sad shape in this country. Dim voters voting to destroy the country and tds sufferers just voting against Trump because they are useful stooges of the media and dim party.

All you tds folks are on par with the view chicks. NOT A CLUE there Whoopi.

Reactions: woofn
Still comes down to this. The Trump agenda is called Agenda 47. It's found on the Trump Campaign website. Agenda 47 is the officially adopted platform of the Republican Party.

From the horse's mouth.
Tom Homan, a lead architect of Project 2025, was the keynote speaker at the RNC last night. Not just a speaker, he was the keynote.

JD Vance is an interesting choice for VP given he is extremely well aligned with the Heritage Foundation, sponsor of Project 2025.

How much evidence do you need to acknowledge the obvious indicators here?

The campaign has realized that their agenda is deeply unpopular, and so they have attempted to distance themselves, just as they want to distance themselves from the deeply unpopular abortion issue. Saying one thing now during a campaign means nothing when there is copious evidence over several years regarding what the agenda is for a second Trump administration.

Tom Homan, a lead architect of Project 2025, was the keynote speaker at the RNC last night. Not just a speaker, he was the keynote.

JD Vance is an interesting choice for VP given he is extremely well aligned with the Heritage Foundation, sponsor of Project 2025.

The campaign has realized that their agenda is deeply unpopular, and so they have attempted to distance themselves, just as they want to distance themselves from the deeply unpopular abortion issue. Saying one thing now during a campaign means nothing when there is copious evidence over several years regarding what the agenda is for a second Trump administration.
So your saying bidens agenda is popular.? 50% of his voters just voted against Trump due to their tds from listening to the media and dim lies about Trump. Many people have figured out about all the lies the left and media have spewed and are coming back over from the dark side. We know it’s too late for you. You have to keep up the gaslighting and repeating of the lies fed to you in order to secure your seat as co-host of the view with Whoopi and the gang.

1 question, how does it make you feel to be in lock step with those lying sorry excuses of inhumanity?

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
Take with grain of salt but could be massive if true

Or maybe, and hear me out on this one, it’s related to the fact that the CEO of the SPAC that allowed Truth Social to become public was sued by the SEC for securities fraud.

That, and the financials of Truth Social suggest they will have a very difficult time remaining in business.

But yea, they were probably shorting the assassination plot.

Last edited:
Or maybe, and hear me out on this one, it’s related to the fact that the CEO for the SPAC that allowed Truth Social to become public, was sued by the SEC for securities fraud.

That, and the financials of Truth Social suggest they will have a very difficult time remaining in business.

But yea, they were probably shorting the assassination plot.

In his defense, he did say "...with a grain of salt" 😆

But, this is what is given room to flourish when:

1. Daily details of Dwight Schrute-level SS buffoonery keep being revealed

2. The SS Director is caught in misleading excuse making/lies (local cops actual role, sloped roof, etc.)

3. We're fresh off the debate "revelation" that Biden isn't as mentally sharp as the admin and many in the media insisted he was (i.e. add to the list of lies the public is fed)

4. It was an assassination attempt. Prime breeding ground for conspiracy theories. It comes with the territory. 🤷‍♂️

2. The SS Director is caught in misleading excuse making/lies (local cops actual role, sloped roof, etc.)

3. We're fresh off the debate "revelation" that Biden isn't as mentally sharp as the admin and many in the media insisted he was (i.e. add to the list of lies the public is fed)

4. It was an assassination attempt. Prime breeding ground for conspiracy theories. It comes with the territory. 🤷‍♂️
As it's being reported: & when the shooter who had no friends and no social media presence has a phone the SS can't hack into for days and the phone has literally nothing on it. Same kid had explosive devices despite no training or search history for bomb making instructions. & the SS director only answers 4 questions including 3 by Democrats. And the threat was known to SS minutes if not an hour before the shooting with a range finder. Documented videos of him being pointed out by bystanders minutes before the shot & Trump remained unaware on stage

& Trump was allowed to take the stage & stay on stage while a sniper team watched the shooter.

Intentional or the worst case incompetence in recent history?

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
Will assured us Biden was more on top of it than the aging Trump on numerous occasions. Who we supposed to believe if we can’t be live will and the media?

Will assured us Biden was more on top of it than the aging Trump on numerous occasions. Who we supposed to believe if we can’t be live will and the media?
Always believe the media because they would never lie to us as willdup can arrest. Theyd never lie to him

Last edited:

If I may add to the conspiracy theory gristmill:

1) Trump was supposedly nicked by a round from a high powered rifle yet wasn’t wearing a bandage while golfing Sunday and we’ve seen no medical report or statement from a doctor or hospital. If Trump wasn’t actually nicked by a bullet, it opens up a host of conspiracy theories.

2) The SS was inexplicably slow in removing Trump from the stage after the shooting and failed to protect his torso and head from a threat coming from in front of the stage. This is what allowed the photographer to capture the iconic photo we now see being featured as part of the campaign.

Reminder, the SS is under criminal investigation after most of the J6 text messages from Trump’s detail were deleted.

3) What’s the deal with the woman in sunglasses behind Trump who seemed entirely unfazed by the shooting and kept recording? Admittedly, this one supports both the “coordinated assassination attempt” and “staged photo op” conspiracy theories.

To be clear, I’m not promoting any theories here. I’m simply pointing out that for those who trade in such things, there is a lot to point to that supports numerous theories.

The stock shorting situation isn’t one of them.

• Haha

1) Trump was supposedly nicked by a round from a high powered rifle yet wasn’t wearing a bandage while golfing Sunday and we’ve seen no medical report or statement from a doctor or hospital. If Trump wasn’t actually nicked by a bullet, it opens up a host of conspiracy theories.

2) The SS was inexplicably slow in removing Trump from the stage after the shooting and failed to protect his torso and head from a threat coming from in front of the stage. This is what allowed the photographer to capture the iconic photo we now see being featured as part of the campaign.

Reminder, the SS is under criminal investigation after most of the J6 text messages from Trump’s detail were deleted.

3) What’s the deal with the woman in sunglasses behind Trump who seemed entirely unfazed by the shooting and kept recording? Admittedly, this one supports both the “coordinated assassination attempt” and “staged photo op” conspiracy theories.

To be clear, I’m not promoting any theories here. I’m simply pointing out that for those who trade in such things, there is a lot to point to that supports numerous theories.

I vote the left (to prove it was staged) & right (to seek truth on govt allowing assassination attempt) both conduct their own investigations with 4chan helping out. America would be better off in the long run regardless what they find.

Maybe find out it really did happen but it was incompetence not intentional & neither conspiracy side is right

I don't trust the DHS & SS to conduct a proper fair investigation & be honest with us.

@willdup
I think it's much more plausible the SS allowed the assassination attempt than it was a hoax that didn't actually happen.

Unless people believe Corey Comparatore was not a real person nor were the other victims. There were documented casualties. Unless of course it's assumed there were multiple shooters & real shots were fired intentionally into the crowd to create real casualties.

Considering how much the establishment, media, & DOJ/DHS hate Trump, it's laughable believing they would help Trump in any way like that

@willdup
I think it's much more plausible the SS allowed the assassination attempt than it was a hoax that didn't actually happen.

Unless people believe Corey Comparatore was not a real person nor were the other victims. There were documented casualties. Unless of course it's assumed there were multiple shooters & real shots were fired intentionally into the crowd to create real casualties.

Considering how much the establishment, media, & DOJ/DHS hate Trump, it's laughable believing they would help Trump in any way like that
I'm not saying any of the theories are correct. I'm saying that there are facts that can be used to feed whichever conspiracy narrative you prefer.

Anyone who would stage an assassination attempt would have no issue with a few civilian casualties to make it appear more authentic. Whether Trump's ear was or was not nicked by a bullet versus broken glass or something else is relevant to this theory as well.

But again, I'm not signing up for any conspiracy theories here. I do agree that there is a lot about what happened that seems highly unusual.

I'm not saying any of the theories are correct. I'm saying that there are facts that can be used to feed whichever conspiracy narrative you prefer.

Anyone who would stage an assassination attempt would have no issue with a few civilian casualties to make it appear more authentic. Whether Trump's ear was or was not nicked by a bullet versus broken glass or something else is relevant to this theory as well.

But again, I'm not signing up for any conspiracy theories here. I do agree that there is a lot about what happened that seems highly unusual.
All the conspiracy theories on both sides are totally full of shit. There is video for everyone to see.

Bottom line - we had a deranged psycho, very similar in profile to school shooters, try and take out the former President.

And we had a secret service that seemingly didn't prepare or respond in a great way, but the idea that it was some kind of preconceived plan to allow this kid to succesfully kill Trump is not believable.

That doesn't mean that the political rhetoric doesn't play a part. You can't in one sentence call Trump hitler or an existential threat to hundreds of millions of people, and then in the next sentence say that you are praying for him and glad that he is okay. Those two thoughts are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: brimur
Those seem to be the only two conclusions it leads to, outside of the "it was staged".

Since I don't think it was intentional or staged, I vote for incompetence.
I vote for Incompetence as well but I don't think investigators can "vote" for any scenario yet and until ruled out. Everyone involved should be viewed as a suspect and every somewhat plausible theory should be investigated.

The bottom line is regardless of cause, that kid should have never been allowed to get on that roof, never had an opportunity to get off a shot and Trump should have never been at that podium. I don't think we screwed up will be a satisfactory outcome to the investigation. If it was simply a snafu situation, we need to know who was in charge of the multiple snafus. If it was simply an exposure of lax security practices, we need to learn how we became that lax.

Last edited:
All the conspiracy theories on both sides are totally full of shit.

Can we rule out that the kid had an accomplice? That would literally be a conspiracy. Can we rule out that someone with knowledge told him the AGR building wouldn't be secure? Can we rule out the Biden admin consciously decided to refuse to protect RFK Jr., Robt O'Brien and under-staff Trump's detail for political purposes?

Now, I'm not saying any of this is true but it damn should needs to be investigated and I don't think you can say with certainty that any of the above scenarios is impossible.

That doesn't mean that the political rhetoric doesn't play a part. You can't in one sentence call Trump hitler or an existential threat to hundreds of millions of people, and then in the next sentence say that you are praying for him and glad that he is okay. Those two thoughts are mutually exclusive.
So, I have a question for you.

Is it out of bounds to point out that Trump has repeatedly suggested that illegal immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country", and that this is very unusual and specific language?

It is inappropriate to point out that what Trump stated multiple times is similar to what Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf? This includes the following:
  • "All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning," Hitler wrote.
  • "He poisons the blood of others but preserves his own blood unadulterated," Hitler wrote of Jewish males allowing Jewish females to marry white Christians.
  • "Whenever Aryans have mingled their blood with that of an inferior race, the result has been the downfall of the people who were the standard-bearers of a higher culture," he wrote in another passage.
When I point out the similarities between what Trump said and what Hitler wrote, it does not mean that I want Trump to be assassinated. When I point out that I believe that the guy responsible for J6 represents an existential threat to the republic, it doesn't mean I want him shot. I can absolutely believe both of these above and find them relevant to the discussion of the choice between Trump and Biden, while simply wanting Trump defeated at the ballot box.

So, I have a question for you.

Is it out of bounds to point out that Trump has repeatedly suggested that illegal immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country", and that this is very unusual and specific language?

It is inappropriate to point out that what Trump stated multiple times is similar to what Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf? This includes the following:
  • "All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning," Hitler wrote.
  • "He poisons the blood of others but preserves his own blood unadulterated," Hitler wrote of Jewish males allowing Jewish females to marry white Christians.
  • "Whenever Aryans have mingled their blood with that of an inferior race, the result has been the downfall of the people who were the standard-bearers of a higher culture," he wrote in another passage.
When I point out the similarities between what Trump said and what Hitler wrote, it does not mean that I want Trump to be assassinated. When I point out that I believe that the guy responsible for J6 represents an existential threat to the republic, it doesn't mean I want him shot. I can absolutely believe both of these above and find them relevant to the discussion of the choice between Trump and Biden, while simply wanting Trump defeated at the ballot box.
Yeah I don't like that rhetoric either. That said, one of the differences is that the media generally takes that stuff and throws a ton of gasoline on it, adding their own conclusion that the dude is Hitler, even when they intentionally take stuff waaayyyy out of context (bloodbath for the car industry = general bloodbath for society?).

I don't think this kid tried to kill Trump because he's a democrat and prefers Biden over Trump. i think he is just like a school shooter - a deranged loner who wanted to go out with a bang.

But it is totally counter to logic that the same folks who call Trump an existential threat to society, as dangerous as Hitler, etc....are now glad he's okay. To me it totally calls into question their own true belief that Trump is that much of a "threat."

The most plainly stated "indicator" is that both the people behind Project 2025 and the Republican party clearly state that:
  • The Trump agenda is called Agenda 47.
  • It's found on the Trump Campaign website.
  • Agenda 47 is the officially adopted platform of the Republican Party.

Project 2025, due to its length and complexity, has been used by Democrats, including the Biden Campaign, as a vehicle to spread disinformation about the Republican Platform and the Project 2025 document. The quotes and outlines used mostly come from a 50 page document titled "People's Guide to Project 2025," published by "Democracy Forward," which is led by former DNC attorney Marc Elias. You know the name.

The idea that project 2025 is going to ban contraception, destroy the environment, and allow slavery to be reimplemented comes from Elias' Guide. None of that is actually in Project 2025.

The Guide claims that Project 2025 will eliminate a concept called "disparate treatment theory," used to fight discrimination, and allow us to go back to life before 1965. Even the citation is wrong. If you go to chapter 3, page 72 of Project 2025, it doesn't mention disparate impact theory at all. That section is about merit pay.

Democrats don't want a direct comparison of policies, so they use this diversionary tactic. They create a lie. They put it out in the media. Then they say that Donald Trump is responsible for it. Nancy Pelosi described this as a "wrap up smear." She was blaming Republicans for using it in the 2016 election season.

You want to talk about politics? It's called the wrap-up smear. You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest, and then you merchandise it, and then you [the press] write it, and they'll say "See, it's reported in the press that this, this, and this," so they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it's called a wrap-up smear. Now I'm going to merchandise the press' report on the smear that we made. It's a tactic, and it's self-evident.

yet wasn’t wearing a bandage while golfing Sunday and we’ve seen no medical report or statement from a doctor or hospital. If Trump wasn’t actually nicked by a bullet, it opens up a host of conspiracy theories.
1. I never saw a picture of him golfing that day showing his right side. Do you have a link to one?

2. FYI: "Republican Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson, who used to serve as physician to president under Barack Obama and Trump, told The New York Times that he replaced the dressing on Trump’s ear en route to Milwaukee for the convention. “The bullet took a little bit off the top of his ear in an area that, just by nature, bleeds like crazy,” Mr. Jackson said in an interview. “The dressing’s bulked up a bit because you need a bit of absorbent. You don’t want to be walking around with bloody gauze on his ear.

3. That description matches the picture. An area grazed that bleeds a lot (if you've ever had a cut there, you know). It's not the highest quality zoom...but, there definitely appears to be a "flesh wound" there. I guess we'll all know soon enough once it's healed enough to stop bleeding. It should be obvious.

BB1q2qC5.img

What's your point here? I'm not following what conspiracy this would support? Honest question.

Whether Trump's ear was or was not nicked by a bullet versus broken glass or something else is relevant to this theory as well.
FYI, from Snopes (via MSN): "The theory that glass from a teleprompter caused Trump's wound requires a broken teleprompter. There is no evidence to support the notion that either of the teleprompters at the rally was broken at any point during or after the attempted assassination."

1. I never saw a picture of him golfing that day showing his right side. Do you have a link to one?

2. FYI: "Republican Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson, who used to serve as physician to president under Barack Obama and Trump, told The New York Times that he replaced the dressing on Trump’s ear en route to Milwaukee for the convention. “The bullet took a little bit off the top of his ear in an area that, just by nature, bleeds like crazy,” Mr. Jackson said in an interview. “The dressing’s bulked up a bit because you need a bit of absorbent. You don’t want to be walking around with bloody gauze on his ear.

3. That description matches the picture. An area grazed that bleeds a lot (if you've ever had a cut there, you know). It's not the highest quality zoom...but, there definitely appears to be a "flesh wound" there. I guess we'll all know soon enough once it's healed enough to stop bleeding. It should be obvious.

BB1q2qC5.img

What's your point here? I'm not following what conspiracy this would support? Honest question.

FYI, from Snopes (via MSN): "The theory that glass from a teleprompter caused Trump's wound requires a broken teleprompter. There is no evidence to support the notion that either of the teleprompters at the rally was broken at any point during or after the attempted assassination."
Anyone throwing shade on the extent of his injury or his bandage is a full blown clown. Embarrassing.

The most plainly stated "indicator" is that both the people behind Project 2025 and the Republican party clearly state that:

Project 2025, due to its length and complexity, has been used by Democrats, including the Biden Campaign, as a vehicle to spread disinformation about the Republican Platform and the Project 2025 document. The quotes and outlines used mostly come from a 50 page document titled "People's Guide to Project 2025," published by "Democracy Forward," which is led by former DNC attorney Marc Elias. You know the name.

The idea that project 2025 is going to ban contraception, destroy the environment, and allow slavery to be reimplemented comes from Elias' Guide. None of that is actually in Project 2025.

The Guide claims that Project 2025 will eliminate a concept called "disparate treatment theory," used to fight discrimination, and allow us to go back to life before 1965. Even the citation is wrong. If you go to chapter 3, page 72 of Project 2025, it doesn't mention disparate impact theory at all. That section is about merit pay.

Democrats don't want a direct comparison of policies, so they use this diversionary tactic. They create a lie. They put it out in the media. Then they say that Donald Trump is responsible for it. Nancy Pelosi described this as a "wrap up smear." She was blaming Republicans for using it in the 2016 election season.

You want to talk about politics? It's called the wrap-up smear. You smear somebody with falsehoods and all the rest, and then you merchandise it, and then you [the press] write it, and they'll say "See, it's reported in the press that this, this, and this," so they have that validation that the press reported the smear, and then it's called a wrap-up smear. Now I'm going to merchandise the press' report on the smear that we made. It's a tactic, and it's self-evident.

Thank you for this post. Taking left wing talking points and spin as gospel is what the dims and tds sufferers do. They really are uninformed because of their choices for information.

I don’t make any of the false claims about Project 2025 that you listed. Regardless, it seems you are defending Project 2025 at the same time you are dismissing its importance.

BB1q2qC5.img

I was not promoting any of what I listed, just pointing out what the lefty conspiracy theorists are talking about.

The deleted SS texts speaks to the suggestion that the SS covered up J6 evidence that would have been damaging to Trump, so perhaps they are working with him again.

Here the photo I was referencing about Trump’s ear. He had a bandage Sunday, just a much smaller one.

lol. Let’s just call her “The Umbrella Woman”.

I was not promoting any of what I listed, just pointing out what the lefty conspiracy theorists are talking about.
Absolutely. Sorry if I wasn't clear...I was just curious about the details/evidence of what you provided.

The deleted SS texts speaks to the suggestion that the SS covered up J6 evidence that would have been damaging to Trump, so perhaps they are working with him again.

Ah, ok. Thank you. That is clearly a stretch. But, I can see it, now.

Here the photo I was referencing about Trump’s ear. He had a bandage Sunday, just a much smaller one.

Thanks. I thought you were referring to no bandage. I'd assume the answer is somewhere between not caring about a bloody bandage while playing golf and "playing it up" w/ a bigger bandage for effect. Either way...he has an injury.

Absolutely. Sorry if I wasn't clear...I was just curious about the details/evidence of what you provided.

Ah, ok. Thank you. That is clearly a stretch. But, I can see it, now.

Thanks. I thought you were referring to no bandage. I'd assume the answer is somewhere between not caring about a bloody bandage while playing golf and "playing it up" w/ a bigger bandage for effect. Either way...he has an injury.
Do you not find it strange that Trump was shot and we haven’t seen a single medical report or statement from a doctor beyond an offhand comment from Ronny Jackson, who has zero credibility on any topic related to Trump’s health?

From the back half of this thread. Project 2025 is being taken out of context and run with. Which seems to be a really common theme. Bloodbath!! Mercedes!! Bleach!! Good behavior on both sides!! Hitler!!! Dictator for a day!! lol. There are so many. I am sure I have left some out. Just more fear porn.

This kid is severely troubled. Not sure what to believe about him, as there are several different viewpoints he seems to be associated with. Hearing he has pictures on his phone of Trump, Biden, garland, Fani Willis and the royal family is beyond weird. Strange connection to black rock. He is a damn 20 year old with a comb over. That never ends well.

Not surprising the bandage got bigger at the rnc. So many cameras would be on him, I am sure he didn’t want someone seeing a chunk taken out of his ear. One thing we all can agree on with Trump is his vanity. All the still photos would be focused on the chunk taken out of his ear.

The ss was incompetent. I just don’t believe any Democrat paid this kid to do anything. I don’t care if his offshore accounts turn out to be true. Like he said on the video game, I am going to announce my presence. Doesn’t sound political. Probably more along the lines of the truth. He just was tired of not being noticed. His parents have been ill, so they didn’t track him at all. They don’t sound like they would have convinced anyone of trump being evil.

Anyone believing this is a false flag or a setup is just ignorant or agenda driven. FOr even suggesting it.

Do you not find it strange that Trump was shot and we haven’t seen a single medical report or statement from a doctor beyond an offhand comment from Ronny Jackson, who has zero credibility on any topic related to Trump’s health?
What is there to report about? Cut the shit out of his ear. Fascinating that so many seem to want to throw shade. The dude was nicked by a bullet that was an inch away from killing him. Don’t understand. What’s your point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT