ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assassination Attempt

Do you not find it strange that Trump was shot and we haven’t seen a single medical report or statement from a doctor beyond an offhand comment from Ronny Jackson, who has zero credibility on any topic related to Trump’s health?
No. Random disclosure of medical information when it is not needed to prove that ears bleed. A lot. The damage is clearly minor. There's no conspiracy here.

There is a literal picture of flesh missing from his ear, that I provided above. When he eventually removes the bandage, I assume there will be a clear indication of his injury.

Where was this level of scrutiny for Biden's mental state that you defended until it was blatantly obvious? Dude.

Are you seriously suggesting this? Come on, man. This is a hell of a hill to die on.

No. Random disclosure of medical information when it is not needed to prove that ears bleed. A lot. The damage is clearly minor. There's no conspiracy here.

There is a literal picture of flesh missing from his ear, that I provided above. When he eventually removes the bandage, I assume there will be a clear indication of his injury.

Where was this level of scrutiny for Biden's mental state that you defended until it was blatantly obvious? Dude.

Are you seriously suggesting this? Come on, man. This is a hell of a hill to die on.
Been a rough three weeks. Give him a break.

• Haha
Reactions: jdwalker
Been a rough three weeks. Give him a break.
No it’s been a rough 8 yrs. First Trump beats Hilary and democracy as democrats see it ended and he had to spin spin spin to help with the Russia and Charlottesville hoaxes etc etc. Then Biden is elected and he has had to spin spin spin to make excuses for and cover up for one of the worst presidents in history.

Also, just think how hard it has to be when the only hope your party has of winning is based solely on lies and hoaxes about the other parties candidate. Having to depend on convincing ignorant people that Trump is hitler and the devil combined, when an honest informed person recognizes the actions and policies of the dim party and candidate are almost identical to Hitler and the devil.

It’s been a tough 8 year stretch for him. Just look how his post have gotten more and more frantic and hysterical over the years.

Reactions: d-dawg and wwforest
I think it’s high time that Republicans realize that the Democrats are at war with Republicans. Kind of like when Bin Laden said they were at war with the US and we all laughed at best. Years later they killed numerous Americans and brought down the Twin Towers. We then as Americans realized they were serious and responded.
I have no faith in most of the media and Fed Goverment to tell the truth about anything

Reactions: cherrydawg

I already said I’m not suggesting any conspiracies, including regarding his medical reports.

The level of incompetence demonstrated throughout this episode is stunning and embarrassing.

I already said I’m not suggesting any conspiracies, including regarding his medical reports.

The level of incompetence demonstrated throughout this episode is stunning and embarrassing.
That's what I thought you had said. Apologies for misreading you above. I legit thought you were questioning the injury.

I don’t make any of the false claims about Project 2025 that you listed. Regardless, it seems you are defending Project 2025 at the same time you are dismissing its importance.
My point was that other people are trying to make it more important than it is, and intentionally misquoting it. I explained why they would want to do that, with examples.

I think it’s high time that Republicans realize that the Democrats are at war with Republicans. Kind of like when Bin Laden said they were at war with the US and we all laughed at best. Years later they killed numerous Americans and brought down the Twin Towers. We then as Americans realized they were serious and responded.
The Dems are at war with American people who aren’t liberal. Read Mark Levin book the Democrat party hates America.

Reactions: DostaDawg
Not surprised, Dems have tried everything else to stop Trump. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were not directly behind it. The feds have infiltrated antifa and probably put someone up to it.
Just like Jan 6…
Agree

Trump just won the election and now has more fuel to support his authoritarian impulses. It was a good country while it lasted.
Omg if you aren’t joking then please go crawl back under that rock that hit you in the head

• Love
Reactions: elderdawg
Authoritarian... Please explain. Authoritarians generally aren't deregulators. Authoritarians are more likely to limit speech, confiscate weapons and mandate certain behaviors.
And ignore our constitution (ie student loan forgiveness for one) and keep doing it even though the Supreme Court says it’s not within your power. Throw your competition in jail and persecute him his family and everyone that worked with him.

As do Joe Biden, Barak Hussein Obama (the great divider) and Merrick Garland,(do your fkn job)
Darkest of days!
All the “THREAT TO DEMOCRACY” Bull shit!

And a one sided politicized Justice System ..no consequences for one side (Antifa, BLM, Biden Family) and punish and demonize another!
A country out of total control under this phycho administration!
Amen! They can’t get out of office soon enough! Just praying we can survive until an adult with a functional brain and common sense takes control again

He follows the authoritarian playbook. Attacks and wants to limit the media. Seeks to rid the government of career civil service workers so he can install loyalists. Trumpets law and order to justify actions curbing civil liberties and freedom generally (without any irony for his own spotty criminal history). And challenges the legitimacy of courts, prosecutions, as well as our free elections. He is pretty damn transparent. He may now have the room to really run. I assume you will enjoy it… until you don’t, but by then it will be too late.
You just described Joe. That is your liberal playbook. I hope republicans stomp the shit out of Dems in the election. Then hopefully even hopeless cases of TDS like you will see what it’s like to have a great leader. You are seriously brainwashed!

You do that. You compare Biden to Nazis and Hitler and communists. You do that.
You also say he is a threat to democracy.

Trump is a threat to democracy. He absolutely is. That didn't change because someone tried to kill him. I'm glad the guy wasn't successful. But that doesn't change what Trump has done.

Again, are we saying you can't criticize a politician now because someone may kill them?
You are seriously one sick stupid MF. Honestly embarrassed any Uga fan is this delusional.

Same doctor on msnbc, who was appalled anyone could question the health of Biden pre debate is questioning a report. Same quack. Msnbc is an embarrassment. Every pundit there is completely batshit crazy. CNN has actually tried to at least find some facts here and there. The pundits at msnbc are competing to see who can take a situation and make the worst take possible on it. I watch other stations from different viewpoints. Especially during a time like this. I have never seen anything like it. They are a parody.

Now the same idiot media members are talking about the fallen supporter’s name misspelled on his jacket. Which was sent by his firehouse. And had been that way from the beginning. Just more out of context bs. It never ends.

Last edited:
You are seriously one sick stupid MF. Honestly embarrassed any Uga fan is this delusional.
You're probably a really good person day to day. I'm not into this kind of stuff anymore. Enjoy your life. Uga is the best mascot in football.

Reactions: brimur
If I may add to the conspiracy theory gristmill:

1) Trump was supposedly nicked by a round from a high powered rifle yet wasn’t wearing a bandage while golfing Sunday and we’ve seen no medical report or statement from a doctor or hospital. If Trump wasn’t actually nicked by a bullet, it opens up a host of conspiracy theories.

2) The SS was inexplicably slow in removing Trump from the stage after the shooting and failed to protect his torso and head from a threat coming from in front of the stage. This is what allowed the photographer to capture the iconic photo we now see being featured as part of the campaign.

Reminder, the SS is under criminal investigation after most of the J6 text messages from Trump’s detail were deleted.

3) What’s the deal with the woman in sunglasses behind Trump who seemed entirely unfazed by the shooting and kept recording? Admittedly, this one supports both the “coordinated assassination attempt” and “staged photo op” conspiracy theories.

To be clear, I’m not promoting any theories here. I’m simply pointing out that for those who trade in such things, there is a lot to point to that supports numerous theories.

The stock shorting situation isn’t one of them.

She’s suspected FBI, by the way. They of course deny it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT