ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assassination Attempt

Wow, thanks for perfect examples of the propaganda that keeps getting repeated that leads to what just happened.
Keep harping on January 6th and claim he was trying to overthrow our democracy even though the evidence doesn’t show that. The Jan 6th committee is at fault
Keep repeating the talking point about overthrowing an election even though we all had legitimate questions about things that went on around that election.
It’s the constant demonization of Trump and conservatives in general. That’s what leads to people shooting up congressional baseball games and assassination attempts on the opposition.
its intentionally taking one of his jokes out of context to paint him as a dictator for political gain. That’s all it is, they want to obtain and hold on to control and power and if someone has to die because of it, many of thinks it’s justified.
Actually … it just makes it sweeter. He will trounce Biden and/ or Kamala and will grind them into pulp in November.

I love watching this.

Democrats are geigh and can eat it.

No straight men vote Democrat. Also not attractive women are democrat. It’s mainly a party for dudes who think they’re chicks and ugly women. Their policies reflect this.

Democrats = high school dorks.

He follows the authoritarian playbook. Attacks and wants to limit the media. Seeks to rid the government of career civil service workers so he can install loyalists. Trumpets law and order to justify actions curbing civil liberties and freedom generally (without any irony for his own spotty criminal history). And challenges the legitimacy of courts, prosecutions, as well as our free elections. He is pretty damn transparent. He may now have the room to really run. I assume you will enjoy it… until you don’t, but by then it will be too late.
Man you ain’t right!

Trump just won the election and now has more fuel to support his authoritarian impulses. It was a good country while it lasted.
200w.gif

STFU…

And if Biden is shot tomorrow because someone thinks he's a communist or Nazi or whatever has been spewed on here for years now, that's okay? Assassination attempts have happened before and they will happen again. Historically, they've been more likely to happen to certain kinds of leaders.

Glad the guy was taken out. Hope Trump is okay, but the responses on here make me more fearful for the changes that are to come. Praying.
Haven’t seen any maga people or conservatives try to assinate anyone. Only the far left!

He follows the authoritarian playbook. Attacks and wants to limit the media. Seeks to rid the government of career civil service workers so he can install loyalists. Trumpets law and order to justify actions curbing civil liberties and freedom generally (without any irony for his own spotty criminal history). And challenges the legitimacy of courts, prosecutions, as well as our free elections. He is pretty damn transparent. He may now have the room to really run. I assume you will enjoy it… until you don’t, but by then it will be too late.
Cry more

His actions on 1/6? Like posting on Twitter to be peaceful and not storm the capital?

Oh wait. Twitter took that down before anyone could see it. Which caused Elon to want to buy Twitter.

Just Google what Trump said (assuming you’re interested in facts… which I doubt).
Facts don’t matter to these ideologues

Surely you are describing the democrats with this. The left is much further down the road of authoritarianism than the right is.

You do that. You compare Biden to Nazis and Hitler and communists. You do that.
You also say he is a threat to democracy.

Trump is a threat to democracy. He absolutely is. That didn't change because someone tried to kill him. I'm glad the guy wasn't successful. But that doesn't change what Trump has done.

Again, are we saying you can't criticize a politician now because someone may kill them?
You even act like this after the left goes full on insane asassaination mode. You take your trolling too seriously.

That is exactly what Barrack the Magic Kenyan did for 8 years

Actually it was a Republican...they are tired of his crap

You do that. You compare Biden to Nazis and Hitler and communists. You do that.
You also say he is a threat to democracy.

Trump is a threat to democracy. He absolutely is. That didn't change because someone tried to kill him. I'm glad the guy wasn't successful. But that doesn't change what Trump has done.

Again, are we saying you can't criticize a politician now because someone may kill them?
And if there's any doubt as to Trump's "threat to Democracy", or his authoritarian leanings, just read the Project 2025 plan for a prospective Trump administration. Prepared by the Heritage Foundation, and assisted by 140+ former Trump assistants, appointees, staffers, advisors, etc., ot is a blueprint for authoritarian takeover of government.

Of course Trump proclaims his complete unawareness of this 900+ page Project, "never heard of it", despite saying also that he "disagrees with some of the recommendations" found in the document. What??? Yeah, that's what he said...go figure.

Shooter has been identified as a 20 year old, "registered Republican" . So much for the "Democrat assassination attempt".
It amazes me that conclusions are immediately jumped to so often in these cases when over and over again it ends up not being what we thought. The most common thing in all of these terrible shootings or violent acts with deaths and injuries is not politics, but mental health problems. I will not be surprised if we're dealing with the same thing again.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
And if Biden is shot tomorrow because someone thinks he's a communist or Nazi or whatever has been spewed on here for years now, that's okay? Assassination attempts have happened before and they will happen again. Historically, they've been more likely to happen to certain kinds of leaders.

Glad the guy was taken out. Hope Trump is okay, but the responses on here make me more fearful for the changes that are to come. Praying.
The only people shooting the opposition party are dims. Steve Scalise says hello. You need to sit this out. You are embarrassing yourself terribly.

The criticism of Trump for his actions on Jan. 6th, election denial, and trying to unlawfully overturn elections in Arizona and Georgia are fair. That stuff is documented and it happened. We're about to elect him again and people need to know that stuff whether they want to believe it or not. It's the media's duty to report on it. None of them said we need to kill this guy. That didn't happen.

We can't say you must stop talking about the bad stuff politicians are doing because some idiot will get a gun and try to shoot them.
A Hollywood elite dim just called for trumps assassination last week. It’s dims calling for such. Your head is so deep in leftwing backside propaganda you have not a clue what you are talking about.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
And here we go. Tivoli, I'm sure you are a good dude. But it's pointless to discuss this kind of stuff. You speak Chinese and I speak Arabic. We don't even start from the same planet.
You speak left wing propaganda and talking points. No reason to talk to you. You think yourself smarter and cooler than everyone in the room but you are just full o bull

Shooter has been identified as a 20 year old, "registered Republican" . So much for the "Democrat assassination attempt".
NOT. Dim contributed. You need to get off msnbc.

Edit: He in fact was a registered republican, but he donated money to a progressive organization to help elect dims.

If you vote for or help a dim get elected you are one. So in spite of his registration the guy was a progressive dim.

Last edited:
It amazes me that conclusions are immediately jumped to so often in these cases when over and over again it ends up not being what we thought. The most common thing in all of these terrible shootings or violent acts with deaths and injuries is not politics, but mental health problems. I will not be surprised if we're dealing with the same thing again.
It amazes me dims can be so clueless but here we are. Just go back and read your posts for an example. Dude gave to dims and code blue. Lmbo.

Actually it was a Republican...they are tired of his crap
Umm no. The guy gave to dims and code blue. Turn off msnbc.

Edit: The guy was a registered republican but donated money to progressives. You are what you support regardless of registration. He was a dim at heart.

Last edited:
As if trump has not engaged in reckless rhetoric and behavior. How I love you people that applaud his every viral word but think it’s always everyone else’s fault. A true trump Ian, never accept responsibility.
I'm shocked you completed a sentence about Trump without mentioning the dim's newest Russia Russia Russia hoax.........Project 2025.

Waiting for you to post links to the BS you just spewed.

I think it’s high time that Republicans realize that the Democrats are at war with Republicans. Kind of like when Bin Laden said they were at war with the US and we all laughed at best. Years later they killed numerous Americans and brought down the Twin Towers. We then as Americans realized they were serious and responded.
they are on the same side....

Woe is me.

Exactly. Why don’t we wait till more comes out. He also gave to democrats. He has anti fascist stuff all over his social media. It is no wonder no one has come forward with an actual motive yet. It may take a minute. The kid is 20 years old. Doubt he really has a clue yet who he is politically or it changes like the wind.

Reactions: 808 Dawg
I'm shocked you completed a sentence about Trump without mentioning the dim's newest Russia Russia Russia hoax.........Project 2025.

Waiting for you to post links to the BS you just spewed.
Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 is anything BUT a Russian hoax . Assisted by, among others, 140 former Trump administration appointees, staffers, advisors, etc., the 900 page document is a blueprint for an incoming Trump administration in reorganizing the executive branch in an authoritarian grip that confers heretofore unheard of "unitary power" in the President.

Read it and enjoy your introduction to a dystopian nightmare of White Christian Nationalist Fascist fever dreams. And yes, it threatens American democracy as we've known since the founding of the Republic.

• Haha
NOT. Dim contributed. You need to get off msnbc.

Edit: He in fact was a registered republican, but he donated money to a progressive organization to help elect dims.

If you vote for or help a dim get elected you are one. So in spite of his registration the guy was a progressive dim.
Made one $15.00 donation to a progressive site in 2021 when he was a junior in High School. Registered to vote as a Republican.

• Haha
Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 is anything BUT a Russian hoax . Assisted by, among others, 140 former Trump administration appointees, staffers, advisors, etc., the 900 page document is a blueprint for an incoming Trump administration in reorganizing the executive branch in an authoritarian grip that confers heretofore unheard of "unitary power" in the President.

Read it and enjoy your introduction to a dystopian nightmare of White Christian Nationalist Fascist fever dreams. And yes, it threatens American democracy as we've known since the founding of the Republic.
Make that "The Heritage Society", rather than "Foundation".

Exactly. Why don’t we wait till more comes out. He also gave to democrats. He has anti fascist stuff all over his social media. It is no wonder no one has come forward with an actual motive yet. It may take a minute. The kid is 20 years old. Doubt he really has a clue yet who he is politically or it changes like the wind.
The kid was a fan of Antifa?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT