ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Poised To Make IRS Larger Than Pentagon, State Department, FBI, and Border Patrol Combined

MY CPA told me about 8 years ago that the IRS had been stripped to where you can get away with a lot. Since I was audited twice in the 1970"s I did not take his advice.

MY CPA told me about 8 years ago that the IRS had been stripped to where you can get away with a lot. Since I was audited twice in the 1970"s I did not take his advice.
If you take a lot of charitable deductions and related instead of standard deduction I suspect your chances of getting audited just went up exponentially. I got audited 2 years ago, and it is a real pain. Suspect I’ll get another one in 2023 for sure…

Good finally clamp down on all those tax cheats
Well, I hope these new hires are better qualified than some I've had contact me , last one I had a round with told me I owed $10,000 ...my CPA begged to differ . When another agent reviewed the paper work ,, she said "you don't owe that , I don't know why they said you do" . If we hadn't challenged it , they would have let me pay it !! Joe is really letting the libs push him to "strong arm" the citizens ....pay back is right around the corner , come November !!

Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Good finally clamp down on all those u
Pathetic take. Typical lib response. I had you a notch above some of the other chat libs. Try running a small business that supports dozens of families. The burden created by the current tax system is overwhelming. Try dealing with these dumbasses when they wrongly accuse you of owing But yeah let’s crush all these small businesses with irs harassment.

dems lie about supporting the little man and going after big companies, they are literally destroying the poor and the middle class and empowering big corporations. The sooner dem voters wake up to this the better off the country will be. The irs will destroy small business

Reactions: zingerdawg
dems lie about supporting the little man and going after big companies, they are literally destroying the poor and the middle class and empowering big corporations. The sooner dem voters wake up to this the better off the country will be. The irs will destroy small business
They want to eliminate the middle class. I hope this country wakes up. Quick. They are trying to beat the clock. Midterms.

What the IRS is allowed to do is amazing.

"I'm sorry sir. But we just discovered your 2017 return was in error. You owe X amount, immediately, plus interest"

"Keep all your financial records for 7 years, in case we decide to do an audit"

I think they should have 12 months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT