ADVERTISEMENT

Diana wasn't even cute; just another deadbeat living off people's dime, no better than olecountrydog

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
her funeral was 20 years ago today.............over 2.5 billion watched the event on TV. I still wood have did her, even 8 hrs after her death, if cleaned up correctly.

hqdefault.jpg

her funeral was 20 years ago today.............over 2.5 billion watched the event on TV. I still wood have did her, even 8 hrs after her death, if cleaned up correctly.

hqdefault.jpg

sacrilege?
lighten up Fran...

will say that old folk like Dennis DeYoung look like crap after plastic surgery.
most people do.

Last edited:
Best thing America ever did was break away from those folks.......yet, we still have it now, just in another form. Guarantee Nancy and Marco ain't never did an honest day hard work in their lives.............probably never had any calluses on their hands.
Q2XHKLE35EI6RBB3G3QXP4YIDQ.jpg
Dollarphotoclub_82670403-400x267.jpg

working my way through tough jobs,
came across a gal that literally checked my hands for calluses.
yes, it was on!

Might have to put her under an electric blanket for a little while.
Have you heard from Todd today? He's been on rampage lately................just hope he can keep it up. However, I doubt it, he's too soft........probably harbors a lot of hate for me because I'm everything his blushing bride wishes he was, and she most likely confessed to olecounteydog that she wanted to have my babies.

1954-USMC-MCRDPI-Group-Full.jpg

Have you heard from Todd today? He's been on rampage lately................just hope he can keep it up. However, I doubt it, he's too soft........probably harbors a lot of hate for me because I'm everything his blushing bride wishes he was, and she most likely confessed to olecounteydog that she wanted to have my babies.

1954-USMC-MCRDPI-Group-Full.jpg
LOL, I don't think Todd likes me, which upsets me. Do black people blush?

hqdefault.jpg

Generally the son of a Queen or a billionaire can attract a first rate beauty who will put up with huge crap for a free ride on the deluxe plan.
However, Prince Charles is such a bore that he could only get a 5 or 6 to marry him, and then after she died, he grabbed a 1 which was more his speed. Charles is so unexciting that the Dogs of Georgia couldn't play with any enthusiasm with him in the audience.

Generally the son of a Queen or a billionaire can attract a first rate beauty who will put up with huge crap for a free ride on the deluxe plan.
However, Prince Charles is such a bore that he could only get a 5 or 6 to marry him, and then after she died, he grabbed a 1 which was more his speed. Charles is so unexciting that the Dogs of Georgia couldn't play with any enthusiasm with him in the audience.
It was pretty cool ( and a bit warped) when Prince Charles wrote a love note to Camilla Parker (Bow Wow) Bowles saying he yearned to be "inside of her like a tampon."

hqdefault.jpg
When she started tapping that towel head it was the beginning of the end unfortunately. She was a child of a Lord and acceptable to The Queen - she married a homo - just tragic.

Reactions: wayxpython
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT