ADVERTISEMENT

Did olecountrydog vote for the Riverboat Gambler, or did he stay home?

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
LZ4GI2HKKFEHNJEFLYM42GLKEE.jpeg

Thank God you have stop by on this faithful date of OCD vote reveal
I understand your city fathers have decided for the residents that they must reparate, but I didn't read the whole story. They making residents pay directly to other residents, or is their going to be a completely unbiased commission with its mouth directly up to the treasury teet to distribute to those deemed to be in the class of recipients, after a management fee is excised of course?

I understand your city fathers have decided for the residents that they must reparate, but I didn't read the whole story. They making residents pay directly to other residents, or is their going to be a completely unbiased commission with its mouth directly up to the treasury teet to distribute to those deemed to be in the class of recipients, after a management fee is excised of course?

Confusion personified. 65

I texted the story to my fambly and friends this am, but admit I did not read whole thing, either. Quick glance told me they will "invest" in black zones of white oppression.
They The People will establish "Community Reparations Commission", which will be totally wise, and prudent and above-board. Fees & Skim will be reasonable and customary. This Commission will solve poverty, climate change, health inequities, rent, home ownership, and wages of work. The very last "conservative" was expelled a couple years ago from the City Council. Our town has 11% black residents, so these problems can be solved with less money than, say Gary, Indiana.

Our City and County Rulers just tore down our Masonic Obelisk of Baal's penis "erected" in 1898 in our main square, and restored to glory in 2015. Councils of Elders also just approved painting the roads, and murals with Black Life Matter, which has become so popular with the kids, these days. Councils also just defunded police, slightly, but plan more, soon. Record retirement applications, and we have 5 new hires in training class. We tried to hire 30.

We just built about 100 new hotels downtown, pre-Pandemic, and they all have graffiti now. No owner dares to remove these hieroglyphs, or they will face Kristallnacht.

Antifa now OCCUPY!! the Commie Bar. Bars are ordered closed by the Governor, but that one remains open and packed, with no harassment from authorities. A "staging site", as it were. Not a mask in sight at the bar, ironically. But every body puts them on, as they leave.

Wife says we need to move away to the country, and buy more weapons. I just want to love on everybody.

Will Asheville's transfer of wealth from its working citizens have adverse impact on those citizens' ability to fund my social security welfare?

Will Asheville's transfer of wealth from its working citizens have adverse impact on those citizens' ability to fund my social security welfare?
We are protecting your benefits at all cost. We are expanding that program since it discriminates against those under age 62. Will now pay everyone, of any age. We will need to "claw back" some of yours, however, to redistribute to the youts, as reparations.

We are protecting your benefits at all cost. We are expanding that program since it discriminates against those under age 62. Will now pay everyone, of any age. We will need to "claw back" some of yours, however, to redistribute to the youts, as reparations.
I suspected as much. My recurring dream of a giant screw approaching me is becoming a reality.

I texted the story to my fambly and friends this am, but admit I did not read whole thing, either. Quick glance told me they will "invest" in black zones of white oppression.
They The People will establish "Community Reparations Commission", which will be totally wise, and prudent and above-board. Fees & Skim will be reasonable and customary. This Commission will solve poverty, climate change, health inequities, rent, home ownership, and wages of work. The very last "conservative" was expelled a couple years ago from the City Council. Our town has 11% black residents, so these problems can be solved with less money than, say Gary, Indiana.

Our City and County Rulers just tore down our Masonic Obelisk of Baal's penis "erected" in 1898 in our main square, and restored to glory in 2015. Councils of Elders also just approved painting the roads, and murals with Black Life Matter, which has become so popular with the kids, these days. Councils also just defunded police, slightly, but plan more, soon. Record retirement applications, and we have 5 new hires in training class. We tried to hire 30.

We just built about 100 new hotels downtown, pre-Pandemic, and they all have graffiti now. No owner dares to remove these hieroglyphs, or they will face Kristallnacht.

Antifa now OCCUPY!! the Commie Bar. Bars are ordered closed by the Governor, but that one remains open and packed, with no harassment from authorities. A "staging site", as it were. Not a mask in sight at the bar, ironically. But every body puts them on, as they leave.

Wife says we need to move away to the country, and buy more weapons. I just want to love on everybody.
Thoughts and prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT