ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Trump Supporters Get Duped

You are posting misinformation and supporting domestic terrorism
So you think the photos of Antifa members at Antifa riots and at the Capital are not real. Are you really this ignorant, or do you feel better if you remain ignorant, to support your derangement? Domestic terrorism doesn't just occur on "one side". By protecting the identity of Antifa terrorists, you are very complicit is the support.

LOL, dude, everyone of those leads has already been blown out of the water. The guy asks what cant the mainstream media track these items down. Well, they did. Each and everyone of them has already been disproven beyond doubt and you can find the results just by scrolling down this board, rather than once again posting the same insane debunked conspiracy theories.

Antifa or paid actors. All the same. Dumb "trump supporters" fell for the "too easy entry".

The whole episode was set up to take down the growing populist movement the DC Dims and Repugs fear. It ain't going to go away. Trump was just a 4 year pimple on the pig's ass. He is gone, but the DC pigs remain. A new left/right populist movement will start taking back this country in '22. Just watch.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Antifa or paid actors. All the same. Dumb "trump supporters" fell for the "too easy entry".

The whole episode was set up to take down the growing populist movement the DC Dims and Repugs fear. It ain't going to go away. Trump was just a 4 year pimple on the pig's ass. He is gone, but the DC pigs remain. A new left/right populist movement will start taking back this country in '22. Just watch.

you are unable to read, my fellow Dawgs fan

it's not a hammer and sickle - it's a video game tattoo. Guy is a literal neo-Nazi.

stop falling victim to disinformation
I was in the video game industry for years. What game is it from?

Read the article. They link in and source everything they state. Neither of those guys is Antifa. They are long time Trump supporters and far-right, neo-nazi extremist.
So why were they marching with Antifa back in June?

Reactions: elderdawg
So why were they marching with Antifa back in June?

They weren’t. My god, get better sources and learn to read. This is comical.

How can you guys simultaneously be so not trusting of MSM and so trusting of extremist bs at the same time?

You are a victim of disinformation and for that I am sorry for you

They weren’t. My god, get better sources and learn to read. This is comical.

How can you guys simultaneously be so not trusting of MSM and so trusting of extremist bs at the same time?

You are a victim of disinformation and for that I am sorry for you
Photographic evidence is pretty solid.

Reactions: elderdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT